20

>:( u better comment

>:(
u better comment

(ノ`Д')ノ彡┻━┻

Also phew right at 11:59 PM
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hongjoong cuddled closer to his boyfriend's warm torso. He wasn't aware that he wasn't at home, all he knew was the familiar scent of his boyfriend was there.

"Joong?"

"Mm?"

Hongjoong hummed softly. Seonghwa looked down at the sleeping male who was clinging to him like a koala. Seonghwa smiled softly before reaching over to the bedside table and grabbing his phone to check the time.

"Fuck." He muttered to himself. Hwamin should be up by now.. "Baby I gotta get up."

"Noo.." Hongjoong whined softly, snuggling impossibly closer.

"Yess.." Seonghwa poked the male's cheek before gently getting out of bed. Hongjoong groaned sadly.

"My body heater.."

Seonghwa laughed,"You were using me." The male spoke, putting on a shirt.

"No.." Hongjoong cuddled Seonghwa's pillow carefully.

"I'll be back in a moment." Seonghwa spoke, leaving the room to brush his teeth and wash his face quickly.

"Seonghwa?" A hoarse voice spoke.

"Hwamin, how're you feeling?" Seonghwa asked, peering into the girl's bedroom.

Hwamin laid down on her back tiredly, "I barely slept all night.." She sighed. "Did you make breakfast?"

"Not yet. I'll make you a warm soup, and lemon tea?"

"Isn't that too much liquid?" Hwamin asked.

"Fuck. I think so.. Is toast okay then? You should have honey and lemon tea with it."

"I'm fine with anything." Hwamin shrugged, "I think dad is almost back too, he sent me a text." Hwamin spoke.

For a moment Seonghwa considered taking his boyfriend back home before his dad returned, but some odd part of him wanted Hongjoong to meet his father.

"M'kay.. I'm gonna go cook for you." Seonghwa turned around to leave the room but was stopped by his sister's frantic voice.

"Ah! Wait!" Hwamin called out to him.

"What?" Seonghwa turned around.

"Where's the person who's in the house right now?" She asked with a sly smile.

Seonghwa forgot that Hwamin knew."Uhh.. sleeping in my bed."

"I want to meet them!" Hwamin exclaimed.