The sister

By Julia_liz19

Cameron Dallas has a sister, Riley, the one behind the camera, the one no one knew about until her protective... More

Flashback
She-devil
A/N
Friday
Awkward
The party
We meet again
Lunch
First time for everything
Tree house
Fro-yo
Little mistake
Comfort food
A/N
Magcon
Dressed up
Thursday night party
Trust me
Let me join you
The 'date'
What the...
Of course
How could you
And so it begins
The first of many
Riley?
The name's Dallas, Riley Dallas
Make a splash
Dallas in Dallas
Surprise!
Back together...?
Mini golf
Help!
All wrong
The fight
Plans
Little purple dress
Unexpected
Honesty
Not so easy to forgive and forget
Behind backs
Letting it all out
Emergency rooms and confessions
Finishing the conversation
Can we talk?
Brother
Moving on
Brand new
Truth
Whole truth
Fly away
Home again
The end

Recovery

6.6K 126 124
By Julia_liz19

Riley's POV

around noon, I decide to get ready.

Nash sent me a really nice text earlier about giving me some space and that just made me feel so reassured.

Mahogany and Skylar went with the boys to go get taylor and get lunch, so I had breakfast in the room watched a movie.

I turn off the tv and go to the bathroom to take a long, hot shower, letting my thoughts of everything that's been happening fall like the water.

When the water starts to run cold, I turn it off and hop out.

I walk around the empty hotel room to find my scattered clothes to wear.

I put on a pair of black leggings and a navy blue pullover hoodie.

When my hair dries I put it into a messy bun and then put on some light makeup.

I slip on my vans, grab my card key and my purse, and then head out of the room.

By the time I reach the lobby I decide I should text cameron.

To cameron:

Hey cam, relaxed in the room for a bit, hope Taylor's good and you guys are having a good lunch, I'm just going for a walk and maybe heading to starbucks. I'll meet you back at the hotel later.

Send.

When I'm about half way out of the parking lot of the hotel, my phone buzzes in my purse.

I pull it out to read the text from cam.

From cameron:

Okay, glad you're okay, we're all good. Don't be out too late, and please don't get yourself lost.

I laugh a bit as I start walking out of the parking lot and onto the main sidewalk.

Protective, but still funny, cam's the best.

After a while of walking, I find a little forest by a park.

There are a few kids at the park accompanied by parents, but I pass the park and walk into the forest.

I stop to check my purse to make sure I have my earbuds and notebook and when I see them in there, I continue walking.

I walk far back into the forest until I find a skinny tree with a slanted trunk that makes a chair sort of shape.

I sit down and plug my earbuds into my phone and play some calm music.

I pull out my small black notebook and a pen and just start to write... and draw... and think, until I find myself near the end of the pages.

I flip back to where I started writing and read over everything.

I write some stories, poetry, song lyrics from my favourite songs, but mainly all my thoughts from this trip, and letting it all out into this little notebook is amazing.

I flip through the last couple pages of band logo doodles, and dramatic flower pictures.

I hear footsteps crunching the leaves and pause my music and sit up.

I close my notebook and scramble to put it back in my bag as I keep my eyes open to see who's there.

I hear more steps and I stand up.

"Who's there?" I say as I pick up my purse and walk around a bit, searching for this person.

"I'm sorry." I hear a boy's voice say.

"Where are you?" I ask as o keep looking through the trees.

I hear some more leaves crunch and my eyes dart to a tall, blonde-haired boy step out from behind a big oak tree, with a pretty nice build and his eyes were too far to see, but looked green.

"I, um, saw you come out here earlier and sort of, um, followed you. I thought you were lost." he explains as he starts to walk towards me with his hands awkwardly in the pockets of his jeans.

"Oh, well, I'm not lost, I just came out here to think." I explain with my eyes widening a bit as he comes into focus.

He wears dark jeans, rolled up a bit at the ankle, and a pair of toms, with a black t-shirt and a red un-zipped hoodie.

His hair is gelled to the side lightly and he eyes are lift green and soft, I could melt.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you...?" He says with a blank for me to tell him my name.

"Riley." I tell him.

"Ok, I'm very sorry if I disturbed you riley." He says with a grin and we continue to walk closer to each other.

"It's alright, I was leaving soon anyway...?" I say mimicking the way he got me to tell him my name.

"Blake." he says.

"Then it's alright Blake, I was leaving soon anyway." I say with a bit of a laugh and he laughs too.

"Ok, you know I didn't actually think you were lost... I just thought you were extremely beautiful." Blake says calmly and cutely.

"Really? Thank you, well, I was just going to head over to starbucks, would you like to join me?" I offer with a bit of blush.

I really hope he's not some sort of crazy hot looking guy that turns out to be a physcopath.

But I also feel really happy I met him, he's a great looking guy, seems kind and funny, and he's definitely helping me get my mind off of everything else.

I think everyone just needs a Blake in their lives.

"I would love to." he says with an award-winning smile and comes up next to me with his fist on his hip for me to link arms with him.

I take his arm jokingly and we both laugh and launch into a conversation of where we're from, school, relationship status (that was a struggling topic for me, but he's single ;) )

Once we reach the main sidewalk and are closer to Starbucks we start to talk a bit more seriously about stuff and exchange phone numbers.

Once we reach starbucks, I order my drink and reach for my wallet, but he shoves a $5 bill in my hand.

"What's this for?" I ask.

"Your drink, the barista is waiting." he says with a sly smirk and I roll my eyes, I'll pay him back when we sit down.

Blake orders after me and we get our drinks from the counter one after another.

I get my grande white mocha, and he gets a grande lattté.

We sit down at a small two person table by the window and talk.

I reach for my purse and hand him the change from the bill and then the extra few dollars.

"What's this?" He asks with genuine confusion.

"For the coffee." I say.

"No, no, no, anyone who sits alone in the forest in the middle of a cold day deserves some coffee free of charge for them." he says with a laugh.

"Ugh, fine." I say, putting the money away and rolling my eyes.

I take another sip of my coffee and the look at Blake.

"You know, you're great for recovery." I say without meaning to.

"Come again?" He asks with slight confusion as to what I'm talking about.

"Well, you see, the past couple of days have been full of crap. my boyfriend got pissed at me and we broke up, then I find out another friend of mine is apparently in love with me, and then last night I had an anxiety attack, hence my appearance. Then I meet you and all that crap goes away and I can finally get my mind off of things and have fun." I explain and his confused expression softens.

"Well I'm glad to be of service. you're a great girl riley, and I know we just met but I mean it, and if any more of that crap happens to you, I'll only be a text or phone call away. you deserve better, and I trust that you will be strong enough to not take crap from anyone anymore." He says firmly and informatively.

"Thank you, and I will, I won't let it all pout down on me anymore, and I'll always keep you in mind Blake." I say with a soft smile spreading across my face.

He checks the time on his phone and stands up.

"I have to go, I have a family dinner tonight and promised I wouldn't be out to late, I have to get going, sorry." He explains.

"Oh, no problem, I guess I'll see you around, and I'll text you." I say and walk to the door with him.

"Yeah, I'll text you later." he says and starts to turn away to get back to the Main Street.

I reach for his wrist and turn him around.

I search his soft eyes and feel an impulse and I lean towards him and our lips meet.

Thankfully he kisses me back and I don't feel like a complete idiot for throwing myself at a near stranger.

I pull away and since he's a bit taller he bends his neck down a bit and our foreheads rest against each other.

"I'm sorry... I guess it just felt right..." I say with an awkward guilt.

"No, don't feel bad, I've been wanting to do that since I first met you in that forest, with the wisps of hair in your face and the one earbud in your ear. you looked so relaxed and carefree, and, well, beautiful." he explains, and uses his finger to lift my chin until our eyes meet.

I blush profusely until he leans in again and softly kisses me, but only so briefly that it's as though his lips were never there.

He lets go of my hand and turns around to walk, and I bite my lip and quietly cheer in my head.

I think I'm finally over matt, I think I was in love with the idea of love when I was with matt, and then nash distracted me while I was hurting, I still may have feelings for nash, but having the courage to kiss Blake made me prove to myself that I can move on and be strong, and that's all i needed.

When he's a few steps away he turns around and starts walking backwards and calls to me, "and by the way, you're "hence my appearance" earlier, was not needed, I don't care what you wear riley, you're beautiful no matter what, text me later!" He shouts and then turns around as I start to blush again.

I have feelings for nash, I'm sure about that now, at least I think i am, but for now, I am 100% over Matthew Lee Espinosa. I may never see Blake again, but he will be remembered as my true recovery.

(A/N hey guys! Tried to write a bit of a longer chapter today. so what do you think of Blake? Should we keep him in the story as a recurring character or no? Not quite sure yet. I've also been thinking about possibly writing a sequel when I finish this book, what would you think?? And finally, oh my lord jesus, I cannot believe I have 16.7 THOUSAND reads, it's absolutely astonishing to me!!! I can't thank you gush enough. Anyway, just keep on commenting, voting, and reading! ~Julia <3 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 1.5K 28
Hi, I'm Meggan Dallas. Yes, that means my brother is Cameron Dallas. I'm 14 years old. I haven't met all of MAGCON but I've met Nash. Cameron thinks...
118K 3.2K 64
Lexi Dallas yes Dallas related to Cameron Dallas. When her brother Cameron tells her she's going on tour with him. Lexi was thrilled to go to magcon...
37.3K 614 39
Imagine your cameron Dallas's famous sister
1K 3 27
Johana her twin sister and Alexis their best friend are really close friends with the O2L guys and fans of the magcon guys they are going to meet the...