Aoyama's bad day

By WarWhale

Aoyama is having a bad day, does the rest of the class notice? If so what do they do about it? Aoyama is a ch... More

Won't be there
Don't you Idiots know?
We're Getting There
Party Time! (Part Two)

Party Time! (Part One)

1.6K 75 80
By WarWhale

Yaoyorozu's POV

Yaoyorozu woke up and bolted straight out of bed. It's Saturday morning and that means it's Aoyama's birthday. Which also means it's the day of the big party!

After getting dressed, Yaoyorozu headed downstairs to the common area. All of class 1A was already present and accounted for. Except Aoyama of course.

Most of her classmates were tired and probably a little more asleep than they were awake, but they were here and that's what mattered.

"Alright guys, it's currently 8:06 in the morning and the party is at 5:00 in the evening. That means we've got like 9 hours until the party." Yaoyorozu looked around at her friends. "Does everyone know what their assignments are?"

The class answered with an assortment of mutterings and affirmations.

"Okay, let's do a run through just in case. " Iida called out, while making wild hand gestures.

"Well first off, I'm going home to pick up the decorations and things. Once I have them I will leave them for you in Mr. Aizawa's office by 9:00 a.m." Yaoyorozu stated.

"And I will be there to collect them." Declared Iida.

"After Yaoyorozu drops off the decorations, she's meeting up with the rest of us girls to practice our birthday gift!" Mina said in her eternally happy voice.
"And let me tell you, it's turning into one heck of a gift!"

After hearing this the boys shifted in their seats.

"Anyway, we should get back to our run down..." Iida said nervously.

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You guys got Aoyama a gift right?" Yaoyorozu was suddenly stressed.

The boys shared glances and Kaminari was suddenly very interested in playing with Ojiro's tail.

"Well-" Iida started to say.

"Yes or no. Do you have a birthday gift for Aoyama?"

"Uhh we're working on it." Iida looked genuinely terrified.

Yaoyorozu pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Well, work faster."

"Okay, so we know what the girls are doing. Boys let's hear it."

"Kaminari, Sero, Bakubro and I are handing out the invites that Kaminari and I made." Kirishima informed us while waving around a stack of purple glittery invitations.

"Don't call me that!" Bakugo shouted.

"Oh, Bakugo is on public relations? Interesting choice." Iida said.

"Shut up, Four eyes! I can handle it."

"Clearly." Iida commented. "alright who's next?"

"I'll be leaving in a little while to work on the food with my sister." Todoroki said.

"And I'll be running Aoyama surveillance." Said Midoryia.

"Yes, ok." Iida stood and moved to the center of our herd. "okay I believe that leaves the rest of us to work on setting up."

"Well it looks like we're all good to go. If you have questions call me or Iida." Yaoyorozu dismissed the class.

---------------------------------------------------

Aoyama's POV

It's about 10:00 a.m. and Aoyama decided that he's had enough of hiding away in his room pretending like he didn't exist.

It might be true that his classmates didn't know it was his birthday today, but that was just because he hadn't told them.

At least some of them would celebrate with him if they knew, right?

Well he should at least try to have a good day, so that whenever his mom called he wouldn't be lying when he said he had a good day.

Aoyama put together an okayish outfit. He wanted something that flattered him, but didn't make it look like he tried too hard

It was strangely quite when he got down to the common area. Aoyama was considering the possible reasons behind his classmates disappearances when Midoryia popped up behind him.

"Good morning, Aoyama!" He said more cheerfully than he normally was.

"Good Morning. Where has everyone gone to today?"

"Oh, they're all..." Midoryia paused "Training... I think." Midoryia smiled

"Oh. Well, I uh was thinking maybe. I mean it's my birthday today and I thought we could do something maybe?"

"Happy birthday, Aoyama! I didn't know, I would have gotten you something..."

"Oh no, it's okay. I didn't tell anyone so how could you have known." Aoyama said chuckling to hide the embarrassment.

"Well I think the others are kinda busy today, with training and stuff, but me and you could like watch a movie or something."

"Yeah okay. Sounds good." Aoyama said.

Midoryia told Aoyama he could pick the movie. As Aoyama looked through what was available, he thought maybe he should have just stayed in his room.

---------------------------------------------------

Iida's POV

It was nearly 11:00 a.m. and Iida hadn't even picked up the decorations yet.

The set up group got sidetracked in locating Mr. Cementoss, that Iida completely lost track of time.

After an hour of asking around and no luck, Iida decided it was time for the boys to divide and conquer.

Iida sent Ojiro, Shoji, and Tokoyami to continue the search for Mr. Cementoss. That left Sato, M*neta, and Koda to head to gym gamma. They were supposed to start setting up food tables and chairs around the perimeter of the gym.

Since he was the fastest, Iida was currently en route to Mr. Aizawa's office to pick up the supplies.

When he reached the building, he quickly deactivated his quirk and walked instead.

He knocked on the door and was greeted by a Mr Aizawa who appeared to have just woken up from a nap, seeing that he was still in his sleeping bag.

"Running late? I assume that's a first for you." He said.

"As class representative I refuse to allow my self to fall any further behind!"

"Right." Mr Aizawa gestured to the corner "well there are your boxes. You might have to make a couple trips since you're alone."

"I'll do whatever is necessary." Iida grabbed the first box. "and sir, our gift?"

"It's cutting it close, but it should be here in time."

"Fantastic!" Iida exclaimed. "And you'll pick it up for us, right?"

"Of course."

"Great." Iida started down the hallway and called out. "I'll be back."

To which the response he received was the sound of a door being closed.

When he got outside, Iida activated his quirk and ran for gym gamma. He dropped off the first box with Sato, M*neta, and Koda.

By the time Iida had come back with the final box, the Mr Cementoss search party had arrived and was helping set up.

"Did you find him?" Iida asked, setting down the box.

"Yeah. He said he'll come by later at 2:00 or so." Ojiro informed him.

"Fantastic." Iida muttered. In a clearer voice he asked "how long until we can expect the public relations committee to join us?"

"Kaminari said they were going to hit two more locations before they joined us here so, like, an hour maybe?" Ojiro said.

"Okay." Iida glanced around the gym "channel your inner twinkly/ sparkly people!"

---------------------------------------------------

Hey! Part two of Party Time! will be out soon, but meanwhile it would mean a lot if you voted on this chapter and the other chapters to :)

-Castellan (The Author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3M 506K 74
โ—ค SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 โ—ข Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
377K 13.5K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...