Jenlisa [ONE-SHOT]

By clvr_author

Ready for some fun JL stories? 👀 ⚠️ This book is a work of fiction and should not be taken as fact. All cha... More

CEO part.2
Psycho
Forbidden
Forbidden: Jennie x Lisa
Forbidden: Lisa x Rubyjane
Forbidden (last)
Stranger
Stranger Part.2
Swimmer
When Lights Are Out
Till Death Do Us Part
Crazy Love
Crazy Love Part.2
Dangerously In Love
Pushed Away and Drawn Back
Pushed Away and Drawn Back pt.2
Pushed Away and Drawn Back pt. 3

CEO

6.6K 180 48
By clvr_author

"Jen, you don't have to bring me into your company you know. I can just wait for you at the restaurant. Besides, I don't mind waiting for you at all." Lisa said as she kissed her girlfriend's forehead and tightened her hug into the brunette.

They're now on their way into Jennie's company because of the sudden meeting. They planned to have a lunch together but clearly, it was delayed.

Jennie picked Lisa from her condominium since the Thai girl's car is broken and can't be fixed until next week.

The brunette looked up into her lover since she's inside her embrace " Baby, I can't leave you alone there. You know how territorial and possessive I am."

Lisa chuckled " Jen, we literally booked a private room. With only the two of us."

Jennie kissed her lover's neck and snuggle her face " I don't care. The owner's a woman. The waitress is a woman. And sometimes I don't trust people, especially women when they're staring at you."

"And how many times do I have to remind you that I don't care about them? That I only care about you. Don't you trust me?" Lisa said and pouted on her girlfriend.

"Of course I trust you, baby. It's them who I don't trust. I really love you. And I can't share what's mine." The brunette said softly to her lover and tightened their hug.

The Thai girl held her lover's chin and kissed her softly. Jennie tilt her head and put her hand on Lisa's neck, pulling her closer. They're already making out.

They continue to kiss and suck eachothers mouth, as if they're the only people inside the car. The driver in the front cleared her throat and his face turned into a tomato. He can't focus on the road because of his boss' moans and their kissing sounds.

He just wanted to do his job, not watch a live porn.

The Thai girl was aware by the driver's presence so she pulled out their kiss, making her girlfriend frustrated and glared at her.

"What now?" The Thai girl's girlfriend whined.

"Jen, I think we should stop. We're not the only people here you know?" Lisa whispered to her girlfriend and eyed their driver who's sweating hard.

Jennie rolled her eyes " Can you please focus on the road? Do you want to die?"

The poor driver can only apologise and he put his sun glasses on.

"Now, where were we?" Jennie looked at her lover with her sweet devil look. Oh gosh this girl is so impossible.

Jennie's red lipstick is ruined, and Lisa's mouth is stained by her girlfriend's lipstick making her look so hot for the brunette.

"J-jen-"

Lisa wasn't able to continue her word when her wild girlfriend pulled her collar and sucked her lips.

"Oh boy, this is a torture." The driver mumbled as he's close to crying.

_____

"Baby, behave. It's only a thirty minutes meeting. I don't want you to flirt, talk, or smile with my employees here okay? If you need anything, you can ask Jisoo unnie. I'll go now. Take care." Jennie said to her girlfriend and kissed her before leaving.

Lisa looked at the girl beside her who's busy reading a magazine. "How are you unnie?"

The latter closed her magazine and smiled at the younger. "I'm good, Lis. How about you? Does Jennie being hard on you? Just tell me and I'll make sure to beat her ass."

Lisa released a giggle "Jennie and I are fine. She's always taking care of me. How about you and Rosie?"

It's been awhile since they've talked. Because of their busy schedules. Lisa's also a business woman. She's running their family's business.

"Me and Rosé are still the same. We fight and make out." Jisoo said and chuckled as she remembers their moments.

They continued to talk and ask questions to eachother. Not an minutes after, Jisoo was called for help and she needed to leave the Thai girl for a moment. She warned the girl to behave herself or else they're both gonna be killed by Jennie.

Lisa was shifting uncomfortably at the couch since she's the only person inside Jennie's office and the silence was so loud. While she's patiently waiting for her girlfriend, she roamed around the office and smiled as her pictures are literally everywhere.

One on Jennie's table, the coffee table, beside the television, and some are hanging on the wall.

Jennie is surely obsessed.

Lisa suddenly feel like she's about to pee so she went to the bathroom.Unlucky for her, the door was locked. She mentally slap her face when she remembered that the door was broken so they have to lock it.

Now, she have no choice but to find a bathroom around the company. And she have to make it quick or else, her girlfriend's going to kill her.

She tried to find a bathroom but unlucky for her again, they're all in use. She cursed on her mind as she thinks what could be the employees doing inside the bathroom in these hours.

She reached the seventh floor and finally finds an available bathroom. She immediately goes inside and do her business.

"Finally, I'm done." The Thai girl smiled in victory as she made her way back to her girlfriend's office. But before she stepped into the elevator, an arm pulled her away from it.

"You?! Where do you think you're going huh?!" A lady with the same age as Lisa yelled at the Thai girl making her startled.

"M-ma'am, I think you misun-"

The lady tightened her gripped around the younger's arm, making Lisa groaned in pain as she tried to pull her arm away.

"Lunch is already over! Go back into your work!" The lady once again yelled, taking the employees attention and watched them entertaining.

"Look, I'm not going to-"

Lisa was once again interrupted "What the fuck! Just go back to work! You're getting paid here, so do your fucking job!"

Lisa shook her head as she tried to pull her arm from the lady's tight grip.

The lady's sure mad now. She's so stressed over work, and has a long day. She's assigned to look over the employees, and let me remind you that yesterday was her first day so you can't blame her for mixing things up. She wanted to impress her boss, so she's doing anything for the employees to focus on their jobs, and not be lazy.

"You're really stubborn aren't you?" The lady asked irritatedly as she forcefully dragged the Thai girl into one of the desk of the employees and pushed her to sit down.

"Now continue your work!" The lady yelled and was about to leave when she saw the Thai girl stands up and was about to leave also.

"Didn't I tell you to work?" The lady glared at the Thai girl.

Lisa once again about to answer her when the lady suddenly pushed her to sit down again and slammed her hand into the desk.

"Look, if you're acting like that might as well leave this company. We don't need your stupid lazy ass in here!"

Lisa looked at her in disbelief but chose to ignore her. She proceeds to stand up and released a chuckle.

"Look, I don't want you to get fired, so please let me go. I'm not doing anything that you said. Because you don't know me." The Thai girl said making the lady boiled in anger.

"Look, if you're not going to do your job, I'll take you to the boss' office and make sure you get fired." Tha lady said confidently.

"Sure. Take me then. Let's see if I'm the one who's getting fired.. Because base on your attitude, you're a bitch."

Lisa doesn't know why she said that, but this lady is getting on her nerves. She can't even let her finish her sentence which is added to her frustration.

Oh sure she's going to tell to her girlfriend about her one employee. That kind of attitude is not needed in this company.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" The lady was so close to pull the Thai girl's hair.

"Yes. And what about it? Bitch." Lisa whispered the last word making the lady hella mad. And the next thing she knew was, a big slap landed on her face making her stumble and fall on the ground. The Thai girl's arm was scratched because of the sharp end of the chair when she held it to prevent for from falling but got slipped.

Lisa cried in pain as her arm has a big cut, plus her butt was in pain. That slap was too much. The lady worriedly looked at her and was about to help her when she heard a deep cold voice behind her that sent shivers to her.

"Don't you fucking dare lay your filthy hands on her." The two girls looked at the person who spoke and both got shock.

"C-ceo Kim. Look, it is not what it's look like. She's not doing her job properly and-" The lady wasn't able to finish her sentence when she look at her boss who ran towards the Thai girl and held her as if she's the most precious and important thing in the world.

"Are you okay, baby? Does it hurt? Do you want me to call a doctor?" The brunette asked worriedly at her girlfriend as she examined the big cut on the Thai's arm.

"N-no, I'm fine Jen. It's not that serious." Lisa gave her girlfriend a smile as she assured her that she's completely fine.

Jennie didn't buy it and continued to examine her girlfriend, tryna find if there's other bruse. And seeing her girlfriend's red cheeks with a mark of a hand, you know she was slapped.

The brunette clenched her jaw and send draggers to the poor lady who's looking down. She know she's fucked up.

"What the fuck did you just did?" Jennie said in a low voice but she make sure that the latter heard it loud and clear.

"I-I'm sorry Ma'am. I thought-" The poor lady was once again interrupted when Jennnie gave her a big slap on her face.

"Jen." Jisoo tried to calm her bestfriend but it's no use. She looked at Lisa telling her to stop her girlfriend or she might go overboard.

"Jennie. It's totally fine. I'm fine. You know we can just go now and continue our lunch." Lisa held her girlfriend's arm as she tried to calm her down.

Jennie didn't listen and continue to send draggers into her pathetic employee.

"You dared to hurt her when I can't even let a bug to bite her?!" Jennie was sure mad. But she have to be professional. Especially when she's inside her company when many employees are watching.

"Okay. I'll let this pass." The brunette said and looked back into her girlfriend again.

"You're right baby, I won't let a pathetic loser to cancel our lunch. Let's go?" Jennie smiled sweetly to her girlfriend.

The poor lady tried to apologize to Lisa but Jennie already dragged her away.

_____

JENNIE

"Did you get her?" Jennie asked on her phone as her voice shows no emotion. She gently drew a circle on her lover's naked back and kiss her forehead. Lisa's sound asleep on top of Jennie and her face was snuggle on the brunette's neck.

"Yes boss. This lady is so loud. Want us to finish her already?"

Jennie rolled her eyes " Wait for me. I also want to have some fun."

A smirk was shown on Jennie's face as she imagined all the fun things that she can do to that loser. She tried to hurt her lover, now there's no turning back. She wants that girl to regret.

The brunette wrapped her arm possessively around her sleeping lover and gave her a kiss on the lips.

No one can hurt you baby.
They'll die if they do.

_____

⚠️ This story is a work of fiction and should not be taken as fact. All characters, locations, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to real-life persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
99.1K 2.3K 20
(Y/n) (l/n), a name that everyone knew. Being right hand man of one of the most famous gang leaders has it's perks. The O'Driscolls were one of the m...
976K 30.2K 60
(Cringe and many grammatical mistakes, bad grammar ;-;) Takemichi is saved by a boy who unexpectedly enters a fight underground and is nearly invinci...
33.3K 1.8K 37
A woman woke up and found herself taking a certain skeletons place, she hid her sexuality to protect herself and even told his brother everything. Sh...