My Destined Alpha Mate

By KaseyG94

I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors close... More

-New school -
Rogues
Tree House
Second first day
Thoughts
Dinner
Sleepless nights
School drama
Rejection
Regret
Weak
Pain
First day back
Beginning of trouble pt1
Trouble part 2
Hurtful words
Truth
Healing selleste
Bloody tears
Old friends
Old pain
Awkward dinner
chosen one
Disaster
Disaster part 2
Disater part 3
Royal duties part 2
Second chances
Forgivness
Carpool
Night talks
Part title
Pool day
Pool day Pt.2
Dress shopping
Perfect dress
trip to the Castle
Night Before Ball
No control
Royal ball
Missing
Day 1
1 week
Goodbye
Free
6 Weeks
2 months
49
50
Rescue
52
Saving Freya
Pain.
Coma
Destined mate .
57
58
Welcome back.
60
Shopping
Home
Home pt2
Beach house
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Coronation day
Coronation day pt.2
76
77
Authors Note .
The end .
Coming soon .....

Royal duties

72.4K 1.9K 132
By KaseyG94

Souline's POV

I woke up for like the hundredth time this week , I was in my bed and I was alone . I looked out the window and the sun was rising . Which meant I had been out for a a couple hours.

I got up and walked out into the hallway , which made me realize we were still in the castle .

I walked down the steps and towards the kitchen , as I was walking in I looked up and saw my mate sitting there his back to me .

I quickly and quietly turned around to head out when he called me .

" Souline " he said in a sleepy voice

Fuckk I didn't even make any noises . I sighed as I went into the kitchen and sat down across him .

" Yes " i whispered as I sat down

" Are you ok " he asked me causing me to look up .

" Yes " I whispered

" what happened out there " he asked me

" Nothing , it was nothing new . It's under control " I told him

" you were threatened , and you stayed behind . And you come back and your passing out . That's not nothing " he told me as he got up and came closer

" Are you going to accept me , or am I wasting my time " I told him

" I—I  we won't be able to be together " he said looking down at me .

" Ok " I told him quietly

I got up and went back into my room and sat in my balcony that over looked everything . I could see the beach in the distance.

" when will I start my training for the throne " I told my grandmas as I felt them behind me .

" why didn't you tell us that you had found your mate ? " asked my grandma Elizabeth AKA the vampire queen

" because , i didn't see why i should if I really don't have one " I told them as I started to get mad and the wind picked up around me .

" what will you do " asked my grandma Beatrice AKA the queen of witches .

" Nothing " I told them as I sighed

" And what will you do about your stalker .. we know you , And we know your planning something ." Said Elizabeth

" I'm not going to do anything . I'm tired , I don't have the energy to do anything !! " I told her as I felt my wolf start to get restless

" Souline .. how are you really feeling , I can't imagine how your feeling because I have your grandpa and it wasn't ever really hard for us . Tell me child what do we need to do for you " said Beatrice

" I— I just need to be left alone ... I'm tired " I told them as I looked away to hide the tears .

I felt them both get up and they both came and kissed my cheek and then walked out .

I sighed and got up and took a shower , after my shower I changed into a blue dress and put on some necklaces , since we were still with a lot of other royals , had to dress the part .

I finished curling my hair and added my makeup and after almost 30 mins I was finally done.

I grabbed my phone and walked out , i closed my door and turned back to head towards the kitchen when I bumped into Jaxons mom .

" I'm so sorry , Luna " I whispered as I bowed

" There's no need for that Souline " she said as she looked at me sadly .

" I want to apologize for my son ... I don't know what got into him . And you are so beautiful and look like such a loving kind girl . And you don't deserve this . I found out about what's happened to you ... and i am so sorry " she said as tears started to form in her eyes

" it's ok " I told her as I forced a smile and tried to hold back the tears .

" No it's not and I'm begging you Souline , please don't give up on him . I know this so much of me to ask ... because i know your in pain . But I can see even after the way he's treated you .. you care about him . I can see it in your eyes and the way you look at him . And I know he cares too I can see it . And he's trying to hold back because of his sister . But I know he cares about you ... and i don't want him to loose you for good.. just please don't give up on him " she said as she hugged me and walked down the hall .

I just stood there and looked to where she was just standing .

Everyone is telling me not to give up on him and be patient .. but what about me . He is literally braking me apart . I'm holding on to him ... but who's going to hold me and make sure I don't fall apart. 

I sighed as I wiped my eyes carefully and continued in the direction that Jaxons mom had just gone.

I walked into the kitchen and everyone was already sitting down and eating breakfast . I quickly spotted him and I looked around and the only chair left was beside him .

Fucking shit !!! Why does this stuff always happen to me . I just wanted to be with my mate and be happy with him . But he despises me .. and the universe just keeps pulling us together .

Like the Moon goddess is just playing some sick joke with me .

I made my way to the chair beside him and sat down .  I grabbed some orange juice and drank some as I started to scroll through my phone .

I felt someone starring at me so I looked up and there was my grandma Elizabeth starring right into my soul .

I gave her a " what " face as she just kept starring at me . I saw her stare down at the empty plate in front of me as she looked back at me and raised her eye brow .

Rolling my eyes I grabbed a piece of toast and put some jelly on it and forced it down my throat . With everything that's been happening I physically can't eat , They are preventing me from it . If I do I just throw it back up. I closed my eyes as I felt it start to come back up .

I could feel the heat from my mate and I could almost feel my skin tingling from how close we were . I sighed as I started listening to the adults conversation.

" how bad is the situation with the rouges and demons " asked alpha Micheal

" They seem to be growing by the day , we actually have the council coming down to talk about it and so we can sign the Allie treaty " said my grandpa looking at me .

I tensed up when I heard that the council was coming , i wasn't liked by some people . And one of the people who happened to not like me was one of the most powerful members of the council .

To her Im a disgrace and according to her I should not exist and therefore treats me like I'm a piece of trash . And will always use her powers on me . I know I'm way stronger then her

But she's part of the council therefore above everyone . But I'm not sure how I'll react to her threats this time ... with everything going on .

——————————————————

Hope you guys liked it , I know I've been lacking . I've been very busy and I'll try my best to update at least 4 + times every week :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.9K 35
"A soulmate." He starts, his voice bounces off the wall of the empty room. "There is nothing more beautiful in the world than them, for they are the...
514K 16.6K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
200K 5.3K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...
574 1 32
Mindlessly, my hand reached up from beside me, my fingertips begging for just a touch. My hands craved to feel the body made perfectly for mine, to f...