r.e.m (kiribaku) | ✓

By juniiperscomet

warning: mentions of bullying, rape, and abuse. more will be noted on top of each chapter ... More

i
ii
iii
iv
vi
vii
vii
ix
epilogue

v

1.8K 70 42
By juniiperscomet

if you're confused by my storyline, feel free to ask! i'll be happy to explain
˚₊⁎| 睡眠薬 | ⁎⁺˳

"𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 day. Get together with your groups and I'll allow you all to discuss what you will present." With that last word, everyone rapidly moved around to establish in their groups. Each group conversing, and Katsuki silently drawing invisible circles on his desk.

Taking a glance across the room, he noticed Kirishima and his friends all laughing and joking around. Kaminari soon caught his eye contact. Flinch slightly, Katsuki watched as Kaminari invisibly tied a noose around his neck, before "hanging" himself with.

Kaminari soon laughed about it. As Katsuki looked away in discomfort.

"Alright, let's get started. Let's begin with Mina's group." The four soon walked their way up on stage. Aizawa taking immediate notice of the added partner.

"Mina," The taffy skinned chick looked over at Aizawa with a vague look. "Why is Kirishima in your groups? He wasn't assigned to you three."

"Oh, Kiri wanted to switch so I thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal! Sorry, Sensai." Mina stated, Katsuki only letting out a sigh.

"Alright...Continue forward." As the group presented their project, Aizawa couldn't help but glimpse over at Katsuki numerous amount of times. Noticing the blonde uncomfortably gazing at the floor.

After the last presentation wrapped up, Katsuki dreadfully knew it was his turn. Until Aizawa spoke up. "This is all the presentations we're having today. Everyone can have a free period."

The class looked at each other with controversial expressions. Until a certain brunette raised her hand. "Yes, Ochako?"

"What about Bakugo, he hasn't gone yet." The rest of the class snickered as Katsuki shifted in his seat. Aizawa scanned the boy over. Just as he opened his mouth to respond, the bell rang throughout the ears of the students.

"Your dismissed." With that, kids began to pile out of the classroom. A stampede rushing to the exit. With Bakugo trying not to get trampled. Nor get in anyone's way.

"Bakugo." Katsuki soon stopped his movements, silently shuffling out of the way of his classmates' journey. A certain student staying back a little too overhear the conversation at hand.

Once Katsuki noticed an opening in the sea of students, he slipped towards his teacher. Aizawa giving him a anxious glance. Pulling a slight card from his pocket, he handed it to the frail framed teen.

Taking the card from Aizawa's hands, Katsuki stared at the imprinted phone number in confusion. "What's this, Sensai?"

"It's a therapist number. If you ever need to book an appointment, please let your parents know. I'm worried for you, Bakugo."

Katsuki looked back at the numbers. Holding up his head, he gave his teacher a warm smile.

"I'm sorry for w-worrying you so much! But thank you for the card. But I won't be needing it! I have friends that I can talk to!" Placing the card carefully down on his teacher's podium, he gave one last smile, before silently escaping his teacher's worried expression.

Kirishima watching as Katsuki scurried out of the classroom. Furrowing his eyebrows, he soon left in the opposite direction.

~~~

"You slut," Thrown against the back of UA's wall, a punch was delivered to Katsuki's left cheek. "You slept with him to get out of presenting didn't you?!"

Screaming and punching the boy, Uraraka continued degrading him as Todoroki and Iida stood guard.

"I-I didn't do anything!" A kick to the jaw earned a coughing fit of blood. Uraraka only getting angrier by the minute. Pulling his collar to meet with her eyes, Katsuki's head bobbed around.

"Your nothing but a cumslut bitch!" Before Uraraka could deliver a final punch towards the ebony-haired boy, a fist caught into her's. Looking up, she saw Todoroki.

"What the hell man—" Before she could finish, Todoroki spoke up.

"I heard some teachers coming. Let's just let him bleed." With that, the three each gave a final kick towards Katsuki, before running away from the crime screen.

Leaving behind an unconscious bloodied Katsuki.

~~~

Gawking around the classroom, Aizawa took into account that Katsuki was missing. He was usually never late, besides a couple of times. But 10
minutes?

With a slight off like feeling, Aizawa held his breath. Contemplating a certain idea in his mind. "Talk among yourself, I need to make a phone call."

With the class' volume growing louder, Aizawa stepped out, his phone clutched in his palm. Rushing towards the teacher's lounge, he carefully opened the door. Being met with All Might savoring his coffee by the table.

"Greetings Eraser Head! What brings you here during class time?" He asked, accepting another sip of his coffee while giving his full attention towards Aizawa.

"I need to see a student's file." Strolling towards the file cabinets placed among the opposite wall, he quickly found the B's section. Ripping the cabinet open, he started to navigate through the files.

"I see, what seems to be so urgent?" All Might asked once again, Aizawa bringing out a beige folder labeled "Katsuki Bakugo."

"I'm informing his parents about his behavior." Pulling out his emergency information, he placed the rest of the folder down on the table. All Might taking a subtle glance at it.

"I see. So this kid is some sort of trouble maker." All Might assumed, Aizawa punching the mystery numbers into the phone.

"Nothing of the sorts. But he's always been distant and alone. He doesn't have many friends as I can tell, and the other students seem to have a dislike towards him. I think they may just be picking on him. I gave him a therapist card but he only denied it and ran off." Bringing the phone up to his ear, he let the ringing echo in his ears, before a slight click and a groan come out of the other line.

"Hello?" A raspy voice of a female came out of the other line.

"Yes hello. Is this the Bakugo household?" Aizawa responded.

"Yeah....yeah, it is. Who is this?" The woman sounded tired, almost as if she had been woken up from a nap.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, a teacher at UA. Katsuki is in a few of my classes, including my homeroom." An abrupt sigh made Aizawa slightly flinch.

"What did he do?" Lace of aggression and anger was clear as daylight in the woman, who Aizawa could only assume is Katsuki's mother.

"He's been having behavioral problems. He's always very distant and alone from time to time. And the other kids seem to pick on him slightly. Some of his grades started to slip a little. And today, he hasn't shown up to his last class before homeroom." Aizawa stated.

"That brat....I'll make sure to talk to him after school." Mitsuki soon responded.

"Perfect. I'm sorry for the intrusion." And with that, Aizawa hung the phone up. A heavy sigh leaving his lips, that breath he had been holding in being released.

"You think that the young man is ok?" All Might asked, some set of concern present on his usually gleaming face.

Aizawa placed the phone down on the table, looking off towards the side. "I don't know."

~~~

Waking up by a blinding light in his face, Katsuki gradually pulled himself up. Hunching against the brick wall, he drew his phone. Staring at the time, he deliberately turned his phone off.

I missed 2 periods

Steadying himself up, he started the painfully slow walk back towards his apartment complex. Trying to wipe the dry blood present on his face, to avert attention away from himself.

Ultimately making it to his apartment door, before he could even turn the knob, the door was thrown open. A clasp on his collar jerked him inside, and straight towards the floor. The slam of the now-closed apartment's door affected Katsuki to flinch.

"We got a call. Saying you've been distant in school. And that your grades have been slipping," Pulling Katsuki's hair, Katsuki tiredly looked up at his mother's eyes.

"Take him to the bathroom." Whispering out a panted "what," Katsuki was soon dragged towards the downstairs bathroom by his left arm. Masaru's grasp amplifying to the bruise already existing there.

As Mitsuki flickered the bathroom light on, she strode over to the bathtub. Turning the knob, water splashed around the dirty tub. Katsuki only weakly seeing the tub load. Once Mitsuki thought it was enough, she whirled the knob. The water halting promptly.

"W-what are you d-doing." Tirelessly asking his parents, Mitsuki only took Katsuki by his arm and tugged him over to the tub. Realization tucked into Katsuki's mind; his flight or fight activating.

"W-Wait! S-S-Stop! Please d-don't!" Trying to free himself from his mother's hold, he could feel his arm be left go off, and the back of his head instead being gripped tightly. Before he was submerged under the water.

Shrilling his body around, he tried to remove himself from his mother's grip, Mitsuki only pushing him further down. Katsuki tried to hold his breath, the burn of his lungs only made his fight or flight continue onward.

Unexpectedly, he felt his eyes beginning to close narrowly, until the slaps he was delivering to his mother's stomach, slowed to an inevitable deadlock. At that minute, Mitsuki hoisted his skull from the water. Katsuki weakly taking in the air.

"Maybe that'll teach you a lesson." Tossing Katsuki against the wall, the two parental figures left the bathroom, turning the light off.

Katsuki's vulnerable breathing and a few coughs jumped off the marble walls of this so-called bathroom. Sensing the feeling of sleep soon consuming him, Katsuki gladly smiled. Aware he'd soon be transferred back into a fantasy.

His fantasy

~~~

Coming to, Katsuki soon noticed how he had awoken still in the bathroom. Only noting how much quieter it was.

why didn't I dream

Arising from the wall, he used the counter as a balancer. Groping the abrupt pain throbbing throughout his body, Katsuki clumsily snatched hold of a pill bottle. Yearning it was a medication he could use.

Shoving himself ahead, he managed to make it back up to the attic. His body agonizing more than usual. Determining to just sleep, Katsuki laid himself down on the cushion. Closing his eyes he relaxed his body, preparing to arrive in a dream-like state.

But it never happened.

Tossing and turning, Katsuki couldn't fall asleep. The impression making him uncomfortable. He was exhausted surely, but he just couldn't sleep. Since he had nothing better to do, Katsuki pulled the pill bottle towards him. Squinting to read the label in such darkness, his eyes expanded at what he had picked up instead.

Eszopiclone

sleeping pills...

Shortly tearing open the cap, Katsuki poured two of the cyan dyed tablets into his palm. Hurling them into his mouth, he gulped them dryly. His throat still scorching scarcely from his near-death ordeal a few hours before.

Fatigue soon ran throughout Katsuki's body. Then, his body slumped onto the pillow and blanket below him. His eyes shutting without a fight in mind.

˚₊⁎| 睡眠薬 | ⁎⁺˳
say goodnight n go
words: 1862

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.5K 66
originally called boys will be bugs, right? warnings: abuse, alcoholic behavior, addiction, cutting, eating disorder, some heated moments, others wi...
80.2K 3.5K 91
warning: content in here will vary drastically. storylines can range from mild to triggering. viewer discretion is advised ...
212 1 8
Poor Izuku, trapped by a trauma bond to the person he thinks he loves most. He ignored all of his friend's warnings, his mothers and his teacher's wa...
145K 2.1K 21
Most of it is gonna be angst, but there will be some fluff. I'll update whenever I have motivation; dont expect an even updating schedule- Maybe ever...