A Cowgirls Heart

By LizzieNivans

Lizzie and Alex used to be inseparable until Alex left without saying goodbye leaving Lizzie behind and she d... More

Chapter 1 & Character's.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Part 1
Chapter 16 Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 part 1
Chapter 30 Part 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 10

294 7 0
By LizzieNivans

Lizzie p.o.v

We dismounted then my family came rushing over mum wrapped me up in her arms tears of joy in her eyes.

Belinda (mum) - my baby girl thank goddnes you are safe.

I wipe a tear from her cheek.

Lizzie - did you expect any less mum?

We share a laugh then she notices Summer and Winter a wide smile comes on her face.

Belinda (mum) - so good to see you girls again, how is your family?

They both smile.

Summer - its good to see you too Belinda.

Yeah they call my mum by her name she lets them and see them as family after all the years standing and always having my back.

Winter - our family are well our mother says hello and......

She stops mid sentence I see at the corner of my eye I see that both Winter and my twin Shane she always did have a crush on him. It's the same for Summer she has a crush on Jake of course either one of them noticed. Jake and Shane wrap me up in the biggest bear hug I've ever had in my life.

Jake - so good to see you home and safe little sister.

Shane - and you have brought the herd back.

I look to Shane but his eyes are on Winter and gives her a small smile Suddenly am taken off my feet by a happy Austin.

Austin - your back I knew you would.

He hugs me when he pulls back and Alex helps me to my feet.

Austin - are us two finally together?

My mum's eyes widen in surprise But then there is a look of happiness on her face as of she would have known how he felt about me....wait did she know?

Lizzie - mum did you know that Alex has feelings for me?

She nods while Jake and Shane both look confused am guessing they didn't know about it then Shane stupidly asks something that sadden.

Shane - Lizzie where's Titan?

I sign sadly before answering.

Lizzie - he's running with his pack.

My eyes start to water but I quickly wipe them before any could come out i hear my brothers gasp they knew how much Titan meant to me I feel Alex place his hand on my shoulder I look to him I couldn't help but throw myself into his arms softly sobbing into his chest as he rubs my back I hear my mum giggling causing me to pull apart from him.

Belinda (mum) - let us go inside for for supper. Summer, Winter and Alex I would like for you to spend the night with us.

They agree to stay the night Gus and Jake cool down the horses as we go inside the house. When I get inside I am trackled to the ground once again but this time by two german shepherds Beauty and Beast. After getting the dogs off me we sit at the table for a nice supper I hold of on telling them about father being the the Black hand gangs leader. Jake and Gus soon join us Jake sits next to Summer who is blushing like a mad. It was soon time to sleep myself, Summer and Winter were in my room talking they have been asking me about Alex so I throught it would be a laugh to turn the table.

Lizzie - so when are yous gonna tell my brothers you fancy them?

Summer spits out the water she was drinking while Winter just blushs I let out a laugh at their faces. But when they look at each other their faces fall.

Summer - what's the point Liz.

Winter - they don't even notcie us.

Lizzie - what makes you say that?

I wiggle my eyebrow but I do know that Shane does like Winter he told me himself, as for Jake I am not sure he used to like her but am not sure.

Summer - what are you talking about Lizzie?

Winter - do you know something we don't?

I sign.

Lizzie - it's not my place to say girls if you want to know ask my brothers themselves.

Summer - we can't.

Winter - we are scared.

I let out a snort causing them to look at me.

Summer - what?

Lizzie - we are bounty hunters, we fight gang members and they don't scare you but telling my brothers how you feel about them? Wow who knew the Elder sisters are chickens.

Winter suddenly stands up I may have went to far with that but if it gets the talking then it has to happen.

Winter - I will show you chicken.

Summer - Winter wait!

Winter goes out of the room and we hear her knock on Shane's bedroom door after a few seconds it opens.

Winter - Shane can I talk to you? It's important.

Shane - yeah sure what's up?

Winter - may I come in?

Fuck I didn't think she had that in her we hear the door close I get up to peck and Winter isn't in the hall which means she's in the room with Shane. Winter has always been the good girl while Summer is more a dare devil type. Speaking of Summer.....

Summer - I can't fucking believe you just done that!! How could you be so stupid!!

I look to her shocked she has never said anything like that before to anyone.

Summer - he's only gonna hurt her. All men are the same brunch of lying rat faced bastards every single one of them.

Ok am not having that.

Lizzie - what's your problem? I know for a fact that Shane likes her he told me himself. Shane is my twin I know how he treats women he treats the like queens he's no bastard Summer.

Summer - then he's the only man in you family that does.

Wait what does that mean?

Lizzie - what are you talking about Sumner?

She brings her knees up to her chest quietly sobbing.

Summer - I mean I can't tell Jake how I feel because I already have.

Lizzie - what!? When? What happened?

Summer - (sign) I told him 8 years ago.

Lizzie - wait you told him back when you were 15??

She nods

Summer - yeah but it didn't go well he regertted me then the next day I wanted to apology to him but when I saw him he had his tounge down other girls throat and I went nuts, called him a cunt and then hit him.

Lizzie - that was you?

Summer - yeah

Lizzie - I do remember him coming home with a black eye he never said who did it tho. So what else happened?

Summer - after that you know I went missing.

I nod she went missing for 3 days  everyone was looking for her including Jake.

Summer - well Jake found me but I didn't want to see him and told him to leave me alone. He kept trying to talk to me but I wouldn't listen to him and ran again but I was bitten by that rattle snake I don't remember much after that.

I really shouldn't tell her what Jake did screw it she has to know.

Lizzie - Sumner there is something you should know, you see......

Before I could tell her she cuts me off by holding up her hand.

Summer - please Lizzie I don't wanna hear anything to do with "him" I still want to have a friendship with you but I want nothing to do with Jake Am going to sleep night.

I notice a shadow at the door at the corner of my eye as Summer gets into her sleep bag so I look to the door and Jake is standing there he looks broken he must have heard what Summer said. Before I could say anything he goes back to his room I get up and close my door fully I don't think Winter will be back tonight so I climb into my bed knowing the tomorrow I will have to tell them and some how help Summer and tell her that Jake was the one who saved her when she got bitten I soon drift off to a much needed sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 151 7
In her pursuit of self-discovery, Ally's path unexpectedly leads her to a Montana ranch, where she encounters a rugged cowboy on his own journey towa...
48.6K 1.1K 44
Book 2 Siempre. Always. That's how I thought it would be. That's how I thought we would be. But we weren't, because she was gone even before our sto...
79.8K 1.9K 22
With a bad past she'd rather forget, Amelia starts a new chapter of her life. With just her horse and her rig she travels the country, going to barre...
4.1K 473 26
Continuation of Afraid to Love. ~~~~~ If you paid for this book and/or are reading this story on a website other than Wattpad you are contributing to...