Voltron Resurgence -ON HOLD-

Door KlanceShipper23

(The Year currently in the Story is 2336) Zarkon's War had ended around 17 years ago, and there seems to be a... Meer

⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️
Chapter One: The new Paladins
Chapter Two: Two sisters & Family talk
Chapter Three: Paladins of Old

Oc's Profile and Backgrounds

22 0 0
Door KlanceShipper23

(I do not own any of these pictures used for these characters.)

Name: Quorra Athena
Nicknames/Aliases: Thena , Quor
Sex: Female
DoB: 2315, May 19
Age: 21
Height: 5'7 (170cm)
Parents: Unknown

Details:

Quorra was unexpectedly born near the very beginning of Zarkon's War.

But she was later kidnapped at the late age of 5 the year being 2320.

She was abused and was force to be trained to fight as a new and improved Galran Soldier for over 7 years.

She was only rescued at the late age of 12 by the BoM (Blade of Marmora?) the year being 2327.

She was then given over to Coran, who is now her Guardian.

She vaguely remembers as to what her real parents look like.

Guardian: Coran
Occupation: Voltron and BoM
Lion: None

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Name: Selene Khione
Nickname/Aliases: Sel , Khio
Sex: Female
DoB: 2316, March 20th
Age: 20
Height: 5'9.5 (175cm)
Parents: Unknown

Details:

Selene was unexpectedly born halfway through Zarkon's War.

She was staying on a distant planet with her 1 1/2 year old sister when her mother was murdered the year being 2320.

Her and her sister were on a Galra Prison Cruiser adapting and creating new cutstom technology, as her little sister was being raised from a infant, before being old enough to start cataloguing the materials her sister used and had both been doing this for 7 years.

The two were later saved by the Rebels and were later given over to Coran.
Selene being age 11 and her sister Hallie was 8 1/2.
The year being 2327.

She doesn't remember her father fairly well but remembers fragments of her mother.

Guardian: Coran
Occupation: Rebels , Voltron
Lion: None

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Name: Kelly Wilkinson
Nicknames/Aliases: K , Kel
Sex: Female
DoB: 2318, January 19th
Age: 18
Height: 5'4 (162cm)
Parents: Unknown

Details:

Kelly was born on the same day as Thomas, just as Zarkon's War had come to an end.

She also doesn't remember who her parents are or what they look like.

Guardian: Coran
Occupation: Voltron
Lion: Red
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Name: Thomas Lawson
Nickname/Aliases: Tom , Lawson
Sex: Male
DoB: 2318, January 19th
Age: 18
Height: 5'5 (164cm)

Details:

Thomas was born on the same day Kelly, just as Zarkon's War had come to an end.

He also came out as Gay and Drag at age 15 year being 2333.

He doesn't remember who his parents and family are or what they look like.

Guardian: Coran
Occupation: Voltron
Lion: Blue

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Name: Jayden Carter
Nickname/Aliases: Jay
Sex: Male
DoB: 2317, April 31st
Age: 19
Height: 5'9 (174cm)
Parents: Unknown

Details:

Jayden was born roughly a year before Zarkon's War had come to an end.

He is also 10 months older than Kelly and Thomas.

He came out as Bisexual at 17.

He doesn't remember who his parents are or what they look like.

Guardian: Coran
Occupation: Voltron
Lion: Black

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Name: Samantha Piccola
Nickname/Aliases: Sam
Sex: Female
DoB: 2320, October 4th
Age: 16
Height: 5'0 (155cm)
Parents: Unknown

Details:

Samantha is the youngest out of everyone on the Castle of Lions and future Paladins.

She doesn't remember who her parents are but looks up to everyone on the ship as the true family she never had.

She also looks up to Selene and Quorra as the older sisters she never had and Coran as the father she never had.

Guardian: Coran
Occupation: Voltron
Lion: Yellow

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Name: Hallie O'Malley
Nickname/Aliases: Hal , Mal
Sex: Female
DoB: 2319, February 15th
Age: 17
Height: 5'8 (172cm)
Parents: Unknown

Details:

Hallie was born 18 months before Sam and was taken away from a mother she never met, along with her sister Selene in the year 2320.

All Hallie remembers of the Galra Prison Cruiser was the Cataloguing the Galra made her do, her Sister's protective embrace and her pain filled screams when her sister supposedly made a mistake or disobeyed an order and was punished for it.

But the one thing she remembers when she was at the Galra Prison Cruiser was when she was rescued, along with her sister by the Rebels when she was 8 1/2 and her sister at age 11 year being 2327.

She doesn't remember either her mother or father but has only heard about how kind, generous, kindhearted and protective people they both were from her sister and Coran and she also sees the team as her family and Coran as her father figure instead of her Guardian.

Guardian: Coran
Occupation: Voltron
Lion: Green
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.3K 157 44
She looks human, but is far from it; created by humans with the help of the Galra to be a weapon of mass destruction. But she refuses to be used by a...
3.8K 737 19
For millennia, the Galra Empire has plagued the universe by destroying civilizations and enslaving various races. The only threat to the empire is th...
33.3K 780 15
WARNING: OLD BOOK, DISCONTINUED VERSION. You are welcome to read this book and its unfinished sequel, they were separate at one point but they got di...
1.1K 38 15
{DISCLAIMER: I own nothing from the Voltron franchise except my OCs, the Lycan species and the Purple Lion (if that) Enjoy the sequel to 'Spirit Of T...