MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
22 πŸŒ™ Before...
23 πŸŒ™ A little something
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

28πŸŒ™ Make me blush

14.2K 444 328
By JaneNola

Jules Martin

"They're r-r-really going for it." I whispered to Luna as we watched Ezra and Sophia go heads on at a game. They were close until Sophia flipped the last cup, took the last shot and celebrated her victory by slamming in onto the table and cussing out Ezra. Poor guy, he clearly let her win.  

"Take that!" She raised her voice, slurring almost as her competitive spirit caused her to get drunk. "Is there something you don't suck at!?" She grinned at him from across the table, and regardless if he flipped the cup or not Ezra drank the shot at once.

"Letting you win." He scoffed as he came back down. Thought so. Don't think she appreciates it.

She looked him up and down, leaning her hand on the table towards him. "As if... You just can't take the loss." She teased him, her words coming out drunk.

"Witch." Ezra shook his head and when he tried to walk away she stopped him. Ez, what are you trying to accomplish.

"Oh oh." Luna widened her eyes at me as she saw Sophia quicken her pace. "He did not just-" She widened her eyes more as she completely let herself lean into my side, giving me no choice but to throw my arm around her, and I surely didn't mind.

"Did you just call me a bitch again?" She frowned at him, swatting him across the arm as soon as she walked around the table.

He just scoffed, holding up his hands. "A witch, not a bitch. Relax it's Halloween." He rolled his eyes into her direction. "Although the other term is accurate too." He fake smiled, the atmosphere amusing, yet a bit hostile.

"Okay, our turn Martin!" Luna raised her voice as she stepped away from my side and grabbed my hand, dragging me right between Ezra and Sophia. "Try not to kill Ezra Soph." Luna laughed as we passed them.

"Are you s-s-sure you can h-handle losing?" I teased when I found myself on the other side of the table, across from her pouring the shots.

Luna looked up smirking playfully as she positioned the cups. "Who says I'm going to lose?" Her cheeky smile and blushed cheeks was a sight on its own.

"Well, I won't let you w-w-win like Ezra let Sophia." I smirked, pulling my brows up to tease.

Her smile grew wider as she positioned her at the start of the game. "If you let me win, I'll get mad." She looked at me through her lashes, her lips in a straight line and one eyebrow cocked. "Now, you just make sure..." Her voice sounded like her flirty self again, putting her hands on the table and leaning forward, making sure that costume revealed whatever it was she wanted me to see. Shit, don't stare like that. "You don't get distracted." She smirked, already flipping the first cup while indeed my mind wasn't ready for it yet. You tease! I rapidly tried to concentrate at the sound of her already slamming the first shot onto the table. "Come on Jules, is that all you got?" She said, her eyes focussing on her second cup while she knew I was still trying to flip my first.

"Come on Juju." Ezra cheered me on. Shut up Ez. "Save our honor!" He clapped next to me and I just felt the smirk on Luna's face when she heard that damned nickname.

"So Juju huh?" Luna was indeed smirking, and her remark sounded playful and teasing when I finally flipped the first cup and I quickly threw back the shot. 

I nearly coughed as that was pure tequila going down my throat and it had been a while. "Don't y-y-you ever call me that. Just s-s-stick with Martin." I looked up at her briefly before, flipping the next cup and taking the shot. "Come on Luna, w-w-what are you waiting f-for." I paused to challenge her and she briefly looked up to meet my lingering gaze.

She squeezed her eyes at me and the angry, yet adorable look on her face instantly made me continue. "Are you mocking me Juju." She said on purpose and I wasn't having it, vigorously trying to flip the third cup, but she beat me to it flipping the second and after a shot instantly flipping the third one, and I'm sure she heard me cuss under my breath.

"Come on Luna! Come on! You got this!" Grace suddenly raised her voice and shortly after everyone was rooting for Luna, even Ezra had turned on me. Thanks a lot! And when she finally flipped her last cup and chugged down the shot she stumbled around the table, drinking my last shot of tequila too. Damn Luna, you're bold. "Thanks." She teased as she seductively put the glass to her lips and looked me in the eye when she threw it back. Fuck, that's attractive.

As soon as her head flipped forward again, she lost her balance and I instinctively took the glass from her to put it on the table. "Alright, slow d-d-down... That's a lot of sh-shots." I whispered to her with slight concern as her eyes were hooded and her reaction was slow, my hand finding a spot in her waist to hold her steady. 

"Nooooo shit sherlock." She pulled one of her brows up and the way she just blurted that out made me laugh. "I can handle it." She smiled face wide, her eyes however hooded as the shot got to her fast. "Just..." She paused to hook her hands around my arm. "Fine." She looked up, the pout on her face too cute to resist. "I can take a few." She said very convincing, yet the way she hung on to my arm was telling me she needed something to steady her on her feet.

"Luna, you sure you're okay? You know, Mary doesn't like alcohol." Grace said, and I frowned my brows. Who's Mary?

"Relax! Last Halloween she was fine with it." Luna slurred while her arm creeped around my waist and I let her use me as her support.

Suddenly Grace looked up at me with mischief written on her face, shortly looking back at Luna. "Jules, how are your dancing skills?" She smirked. What? Dancing? I don't know? Nobody asked me that before.

"Grace, he's a hockey player not a ballet dancer." Levi yelled out to her, teasing while the look on his face was one of adoration.

"Uhm, normal I g-g-guess." I replied nervously, not sure where she was going with it.

She didn't hesitate to look up and down between Luna and I, Luna who was now snuggling her face into the side of my arm, quietly setting my world on fire. "Great! Cause she's going to pass out if she doesn't dance that tequila off. Trust me." Dance?

"Don't mind us, we'll be here playing some more rounds. This time I'm not going to let a certain someone win. Chivalry is dead." I heard Ezra laugh from a distance and Sophia instantly swatted his arm.

"She's right, I need to shake it off." Luna somewhat slurred at my side, her soft hands trying to seek a warm spot underneath my hoodie, her warm skin colliding with mine, igniting a wave of tingles. "My urge to beat you at it, killed my last decent brain cell." She laughed and her sense of humor, drunk or not, always surprised me.

"Let's not waste t-t-time then." I smirked down at her, grabbing her hand to drag her towards the crowed area where some more people were dancing. "They set us up d-d-didn't t-they." I said, while turning to her, grabbing her hands to give her a little twirl.

"I wouldn't spin me too much if I were you." Her laugh engulfed me more than the music.

Instead of spinning her around again I lightly pulled her into me by her hands, guiding them towards my neck, softly letting go when they found a perfect spot at the base of my head, her fingers instantly playing with my hair. "Is t-this better." I felt myself smile without even knowing it, my hands pulling her closer by the waist, and causing her to hum.

"Perfect." She whispered, looking up at me with intense eyes. "And yeah, they set us up. I know Grace. She just wanted to get us alone." She smiled even brighter at the thought, her blue gaze mesmerizing while her soft chuckle invaded all my senses.

"Alone? I wonder why t-t-they would think that." I leaned in a little to whisper, the smell of her violet perfume once again making me want to pull her closer.

She giggled, burrowing her face into my chest to hide the smirk on her face. "They were there when you were staring at me at the game. They we're calling you cute before I had a chance to form an opinion on you." She shook her head into my chest while we barely moved to the music.

"Ahem, you w-w-were staring at me." I squeezed her sides, instantly making her look up.

"Just admit we both kind of felt something." She smirked.

I shook my head, remembering what happened after the game. "You we're also pretty drunk t-t-that night."

"Yeah, I recall. We went to your room." She wiggled her brows at me.

"Carry me." I imitated a whiny and higher pitched voice, to mimic her request that night. I taunted her by leaning in, whispering closer to her ear, her hands in my neck, keeping me there. "Your w-words, not mine." The regret of wearing a hoodie and a hockey jersey over it once again was flying through my mind, as the way she moved so closely to me was igniting a fire at my core, and her hands sliding down my chest to settle under my hoodie again left a trail of heated goose bumps.

"What?" She chuckled when she caught me smiling at her with intent, studying every inch of her face with the image of her fierce costume lingering in the back of my head.

I shook my head lightly only to tell her the truth. "Another cap that looks good on you." I quickly bit my lip while my fingers played with the strands of hair slicking underneath the SWAT cap.

"And you think I didn't notice that you're not wearing one. For once." She smirked up, her gaze once again making the room spin around us, and I wasn't the one who was drunk. It allowed me to caress her cheek with the back of my fingers, and she didn't need to think twice to lean into them. "Your hair it so wavy, and it makes me want to put my hands through it." She unintentionally bit her lip, as she observed the way my hair fell messily on my head, her longing whisper making my stomach flutter. "Very tempting, but, uhm..." She grinned, while one of her hands left my waist, and I eagerly watched her take off her cap to put it backwards on my head, slowly as a sort of blissful torture, like when she did at the library. "Now's, your chance to steal one of mine." She chuckled, her hair now messy and wild. She made me smile bright, while I couldn't resist to flatten her hair a bit, because the sexy wild hair was distracting me, making her look even more desirable than she already was, to me and probably everyone else at the party. Once she didn't look like she could have been hooking up with someone in the bathroom for the last hour, and the thought of it being me, had left my head, I continued to cup her face. My fingers tickling her at the base of her neck made her hum with her eyes closed, and as I did, I felt her hands grab my hoodie to erase the gap between us, the heat of her causing fireworks in my core. "Mhh your love language is touch huh?" She surprised me as she breathed out her words with pleasure, leaning in to me and trusting me with her balance.

The smile on my face turned into a smirk while I was drawn to her, leaning in the whisper into her ear again, but not without turning her around in my arms first. "I thought you already figured that out by now." I whispered, my voice suddenly husky as I held her from behind, her back colliding with my chest and other parts of her rubbing me in the right place while she danced.

Her head fell back into my chest, my fingers tingling, and so I acted upon it, sliding her hair to one side, so her lovely skin was free for me to stroke. "Hhm, I have noticed." She teased me, her voice drowsy and longing while she searched for my hands. Her fingers collided with mine and she didn't hesitate to intertwined them and bring them around her, making me hold her tight. The space between us was now non-existent, the back of her pressuring me where it became dangerous to let her go. Try to keep it together.

The way she tilted her head, was the perfect manner to press my lips on her soft skin, right behind her ear and even though I still think she needed a slow approach I couldn't hold back anymore. "And what's yours dr-" I whispered against her skin, but the moment I did she pressed herself into me more, I softly hummed into her ear with want, my heart rate already through the roof at all the thoughts she made me resort to. Have some self-control. I tried to talk some sense into my desires. "-Drunk texting me dirty pickup l-l-lines." I continued to tease her with words, and while one arm around her waist held her tightly, the other let go, only to run my fingers along the beautiful shimmer on her skin, from her neck to her jawline and back, this time making her purr.

I thought my words would spark a blush on her cheeks, but instead of being nervous about the question, her boldness flared up. "Did you like it?" She whispered, her voice wanting and laced with teasing thoughts. Did I like it? I like everything you do. Before I could answer she made herself clear, rubbing herself against my now rock hard crotch. Oh fuck. I didn't know what to do with myself, so I let my head  fall into the crook of her neck, trying to compose myself and my dizzying heart rate, biting my lip not to let out a flustered growl. "I mean, did it turn you on? I know for sure you are right now?" She turned her face sideways, a devilish smirk on her face. That's the least you can say...

I took a deep breath, but nothing was going to work to slow down the rate at which a certain part of me pulsed. "Alright, t-t-tequila..." I chuckled, knowing the boldness was coming from her tipsy state.

I tried to relax my arm around her waist before tension would build up until the point I was going to explode, but she stopped me halfway, holding my hands in place. "I would do the same if I wasn't drunk." She assured me, her tone serious but still playful. "I wasn't drunk in the library. I wasn't drunk when I kissed you..."

I smiled at the thought of both, a calm moment of tenderness making me want to look at her, at those mesmerizing eyes, the smile on her face, the cute barely there little freckles on her nose. "Fair p-p-point." I whispered, while turning her softly around in my arms, the spinning motion once again making her stumble. "It's okay, I got y-you." I said, quickly grabbing her before she fell backwards, both of us laughing at her drunken feet and the cute clumsiness it caused.

"Tell me more." Her laugh turned into a smile the moment our gazes collided into fireworks. "Now whisper them to me instead of typing." She said, her eyes bright and filled with mischief, her hands flat against my chest, caressing the fabric of my jersey, yet I felt it through every single layer. Shaking my head and playfully rolling my eyes at her didn't make the smirk on her face disappear, nor did it make her change her mind. "Oh come on, It'll be fun."

"I don't d-d-doubt it will be fun." I whispered closer to her ear while my hand cupped the side of her face, my fingers longingly pressuring the back of her neck. "Luna, you m-m-might not even remember it t-t-tomorrow." I said to her, rubbing my thumb along her cheek, her hand now grabbing my jersey to pull me completely into her and the moment I felt her wiggle into my lower parts I couldn't help take in a sharp breath, my mouth parted with want.

"One more reason to say whatever you want." She said slowly, stretching onto her toes to whisper back, her voice convincing and longing.

Without even realizing my forehead fell against hers. "Fuck y-y-you're messing w-with me Luna." I chuckled, while the playfulness in her eyes flickered at my words.

Briefly and unexpected she stretched up, brushing her nose against mine, our foreheads never leaving each other. The single brush against my nose needed to last longer than it did, however that would have been a point of no return. What are you doing to me? I want to kiss you so badly I'm nervous, like I never kissed a girl before. "You r-r-really want to do this?" I smirked at her, and she playfully captured her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Don't hold back." Luna smirked more while tightening her grip on my jersey. Her words gave me goose bumps, driving me to be just as bold as her, however she caught the slightest hesitation in my eyes. "Come on Martin, make me blush." You're cruel. "Fine, I'll go first." She suddenly laughed. "You'll like this one." Her grin was stretching face-wide, the dimples it gave her the cutest thing to observe. "Let's play hockey." She said, her tone teasing and cheeky before brushing her nose once again over mine. Not closing the gap between our lips was getting dangerously harder by the second. "I'll be the net, and you can score." She instantly made me chuckle and then the image in my heads became terribly exciting as she was assuming more than a regular score. She means... Shit she's really using dirty ones to get to me.  

I shook against her forehead with a smirk, my mind thinking of something to say, something she wanted to hear, and something that would make her regret daring me to give it my best. I bit my lip, overthinking. This is going to be too much, but... "Uhm." I hesitated still, and at that she tilted her head towards mine, her sugary breath making my lips tingle to taste hers. She was testing me, teasing me, taunting me as she closed the gap but before my lips could catch her, she pulled back letting me decide. Ah come on, you'll have to kiss me first Luna. "Are y-y-you a painting? Because I look forward to p-p-pinning you against the wall." My breath surely caressed her lips, and that with my words combined made her take her bottom lip between her teeth as she tried to keep it together, her cheeks already blushing. 

"Do you really though?" She smiled devilish against my lips, her hands already nervously fidgeting with my shirt.

After teasing me like this? "You'll f-f-find out soon." I wetted my lips with a smirk while my heart rate was throbbing in my throat and other places. "Your turn." I whispered huskily.

"You remind me of a light switch." She playfully giggled. "I want to turn you on..." Her giggle trailed off when she realized how it made me chuckle. "What?" She asked, biting down on her bottom lip.

The way she looked at me melted my everything, made me swoon and wanted me to be bold too. I pulled back, my forehead already missing her touch until I leaned in putting my lips to her ear. "Too l-l-late." My voice sounded exactly like I felt, hot and bothered, my chest swelling at every inch I came closer, at every second our bodies were pulling to each other.

Her hands suddenly shot towards the collar of my hoodie pulling me lower. "Are you homework? Because I'm not doing you, but I should." She confidently whispered, playfulness laced through her voice. Oh fuck, Luna you're mad. Images of all sorts were racing through my head, my breath hitching at her words.

I hummed, tilting my head to bring my lips once more to her ear, my hands still cupping her jaw. "You d-d-don't have to go to a haunted house tonight, I bet I c-c-can make you scream too." This is getting out of hand.

Luna's mouth fell in awe, while she pulled away to look me straight in the eye, the way she swallowed down any words or thoughts making me doubt my ability to charm her. My heart raced faster and faster, the temperature of my face a million degrees until that playful smirk returned across her lips, before brushing her nose along my cheek over to my ear. "I have nothing that can beat that one." She whispered, and I felt her soft lips next to my skin. I hope she knows how much I really like her.

"I'm sure you c-c-can think of s-s-something." I whispered, the thought of grabbing her face and kissing her haunting me. I want to kiss her so much, but chances are she won't remember tomorrow.      

She surprised me, stretching up and throwing her arms around my neck to keep me riskily close, and her hands going into the back of my hair just underneath the cap nearly made me hum. When I looked down at her, I caught her staring at me with her beautiful yet longing gaze, her face only inches away from mine. She's drunk, but would kissing her now be so bad? I want to... I really want to. She swallowed, trying to speak and when her mouth parted her lips caressed mine ever so slightly. "I might have one last one." She said, not pulling away, not even for a second and neither did I. 

"Try me." I whispered longingly, wondering how much more damage she could do to me to make me throw away my you-need-time speech.

Her fingers soft and tenderly caressing the back of my neck made me close my eyes, mentally preparing for her line. "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but you're not Canadian." I heard her, I felt her whisper against my lips, and all of her made me dizzy.

"You a-a-are wrong." I whispered softly while opening my eyes only for a second, my hands bringing her face dangerously close, until my bottom lip was caught between hers in a dangerous trap of want. Her lips tasted familiar, perfectly shaped to fit mine, but it was only a careful and short collision as suddenly something made her tear her lips away from mine. Luna. Her hands around my collar suddenly left my shirt and that was when I realized someone pushed her, and she was falling over. "Luna!" I raised my voice, while I was too late to catch her and found her sitting on the floor next to me, shaking her head. "Here." I rushed to stick my hand out for her to grab it. "Are you alright?" I looked at her with worry as she scrambled to her feet. 

"No I'm not okay!" She yelled frantically. "She pushed me!" She looked furious while nodding towards someone next to us. "You bitch!" Luna lashed out to the person causing her fall. Mara? Why the fuck!

"Woah Luna." I instantly grabbed her waist keeping her from doing something impulsive, but when my gaze fell on the smug look on Mara's face I regretted stopping her. "Aren't y-y-you going to a-a-apologise?" I sneered at Mara, who was only cocking an eyebrow as a response.

"She did it on purpose." Luna scoffed in my arms, shaking her head.

Mara just laughed at her face "Sorry for what?" I was disgusted by the fact she was acting like such a bitch, Luna didn't do anything, she just pushed her out of nowhere, and she's lucky she didn't fall harder. "Not my fault you're so pathetic, you can't even keep your balance." She almost snorted with pleasure and the more she did, the more tense I became, wanting to defend Luna.

"What's y-y-your fucking problem Mara?" I squeezed my eyes at her with disgust.

Luna instantly scoffed. "She was talking shit to me before you were here." She looked up at me, ignoring Mara entirely.

"Only because you think you're all that. Look at you. You're desperate." Her annoying voice pulled Luna's gaze away, but I was just able to see her roll her eyes. 

"Who asked you?" She snapped at Mara with such anger it make her take a step back. "I'm not going to argue with her, Jules. Can we go outside, get some air?" She turned around, grabbing my hand with force and I didn't hesitate to nod.

"See pathetic, you can't think of something to say so you run." Mara scoffed at the both of us moving away from her, but Luna just continue making her way to the backyard, dragging me along.

"I can't believe you hooked-up with her once." She turned around just before we reached the door. I know. "It was only once right?" She pouted, a hint of disappointment in her eyes. Once was more than enough.

I swallowed away all the memories surrounding that night. "Only once." I said gently. "Trust me, I h-h-have regretted e-every second of it ever s-s-since." I shook my head, and a slight smirk reappeared on her face. "Are you o-o-okay?"

"She only pushed me, because we... We were about to kiss." She playfully laughed, trying to find the light in the situation, my stomach instantly fluttering at the thought of her lips on mine. She squeezed my hand before opening the door and walking out trying to say something. "She's lucky I'm too drunk to start a f-" She trailed off, as she stopped in her tracks. "Snow?" She said, an instant smile across her face. "What the hell, already?" She quickly let go of my hand while running off into the grass, now covered in a thick layer of sudden snow. She was wobbly on her legs, the tequila still bothering her, but the sight of her was something I didn't mind freezing my ass off for. She was looking up at the dark sky while snow fell onto her face. Her smile was bright when suddenly she turned to me, meeting me with another bold smirk. That smirk is up to no good.

"What are y-y-you doing?" I smiled as I walked closer, snow was cracking underneath my shoes while I watched every inch of her, from her mischievous eyes, to her daring outfit and fishnets, her cute combat boots and suggestive smile.

"It's enough snow for me to make a snow angel." She shrugged, an adorable and innocent look on her face.

"You'll freeze those fishnets off." I laughed, almost nearing her into the thick snow in the middle of the yard.

She carelessly shrugged. "So?" She's serious?

"Are you c-c-crazy?" I chuckled, burrowing my already cold hands in my pockets.

Her little giggle instantly made me swoon, if I wasn't already a goner. "Sometimes, most of the time. What? Does that scare you?" She playfully teased and the look in her eyes told me she was serious about letting herself fall back into the cold wet snow. Scared..? No. Falling? Definitely...

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Hi loves! Thanks for still hanging around here. Hope you liked this chapter. It's a long one but consider these long chapters as double updates <3 hope you all will have an amazing week and I'll try to update the next chapter by the end of it!

🌙 Sooo question: Who had the best pick up lines? ;p

⭐️ Don't forget to hit the star if you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 9.9K 37
COMPLETED - Ezra Miller is the charming ice hockey goalie of every girl's dreams, Sophia Olson a prima ballerina with a feisty mouth and the most fli...
129K 1.9K 26
It's Valerie's first year of Uni. She didn't even think she'd make it this far considering everything that has happened to her over the years. Luckil...
2.5M 78.9K 45
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. There's a thin line between love and hate. One thing Rosalie Jackson knows for sure is that what she feels towards s...
677K 14K 48
The plan has always been simple. Finish college and open my own bakery while supporting my best friend in his journey to the NHL. After a not-so-goo...