My Revenge

Oleh ugly_choco2005

Anna Alejandro a simple girl who get played by the schools richest boy . She disappears after a few sudden i... Lebih Banyak

The proposal
Date
Happiness..... really?
Characters
Unus pro omnibus
Betrayed!!
Payback?!
Suicide or Revenge?
Revenge#1
The acid#2
Suicide.
Final prom.......final plan!!
The rape
Good samaritan
The truth
Finish me??
The ultimate checklist
Author's Note.
The prom!!
You are fired!!
Sunshine and Moonlight.
Sunflower.
Running away
The nightmares
Pain
Fire!?
Surprise!!
Pregnant?!
Escape?
PART TWO
PROLOGUE
Exposed
Blackmail
Mother?
Forgiveness
Together
Happy Ending?
Revenge?
Epilogue
Appreciation

New Characters.

273 15 0
Oleh ugly_choco2005

I know thus is a bit late, but here are the pictures of the new characters. I hope you like them and if not,you are free to use your imagination or make suggestions.

So to begin....

Michele Morrone  as older Drew Matthews

Natalie Danish as Anna Alejandro.

The Moore twin(Ava and Leah) as sunshine and moonlight.

Nicole Kidman as Mrs Summers.

Rita Ora as Hayley Matthews

Machine gun kelly as Luise Adams

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey guys!!!

How are you and your families? I hope y'all are safe. I just recovered from malaria and am fine now.

I pray for everything to go back to normal this year.

This is the second list of characters of MR. Please tell me if you like them in the comment box. If not make suggestions for me am always open to new ideas. 

FYI!!! A sequel for My Revenge is coming out soon. Hope fully it will be better, more mature and more interesting than My Revenge.

I have the title now but am not saying. Lmao. Wait a little longer and it will be coming to you.

But hopefully I will be able to edit MR completely before it begins.

Please do vote and comment, share and share. Thanks a lot for your support.

Love y'all.

Rachel

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.9M 78.9K 53
After an incident three months ago and her parent's divorce, Reina Caverly finds a way to cope: cutting herself. Her mother's a workaholic, her siste...
1K 84 43
Why do bad things happen to good people? A question that his boy is making himself more then ever this days. From the beginning we see a 17 year old...
70 0 8
Note : If you're not into gpreader who makes the wrong decisions. Don't read this. Save yourself from stress. This is ocreader so if you Don't like t...
146K 4.6K 30
ยกTW! {This books contains very graphic content such as sexual assault, depression, suicidal thoughts, sex, and more, Please read at your own risk//do...