Bryce Hall's Little Sister

By tumadrenovia

IM TELLING YALL RIGHT NOW THIS IS MOSTLY BRADDISON Bryce Hall has kept his sister a secret during his whole c... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
wait a damn minute
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 25

1K 39 11
By tumadrenovia

Ana's POV
It's been a good week and a half since I talked to Quinton telling him I needed time. I was going to talk to him today when I got tagged in a tiktokroom post.

tiktokroom

tiktokroom #cynthiaparker and #quintongriggs kissed on quintons recent tiktok how does #brycehall 's sister #anastasiaariella feel about this? #baewatch 👀❤️

brycehall what the fuck quinton. i told you to fix it not fuck up more.

addisonraee honestly disappointed
anastasiaariella same :(

anastasiaariella wow you wasted no time

qgriggs i'm sorry but i'm not gonna sit around and wait for someone who isn't even gonna talk to me
anastasiaariella ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! i said i needed time to think and you couldn't respect that

Later that night Momma and I were chilling on the coach and she brought up going back to LA

"So Honey, I was thinking and what if we moved to LA?" She asked me. I was shocked.

"Huh?" I asked. "How would you feel if we moved to LA? To be closer to Bryce. So all of us can be together again." She explained.

"Momma what about the house? You grew up in this house. Your kids grew up in this house. We can't just leave it. And what about Nila. I don't wanna just leave her." I started a rant.

"Anastasia, it's just a suggestion. I still own the house. As for Nila, she's 9 years old. She lives with her parents and if they wanted to come too they could but I would love to be able to see my son more frequently." She told me.

"Let's do it." I know what you're thinking. Jeez Ana that didn't take a lot of convincing. But i think the real reason I was hesitant is cause I didn't want to see Quinton but I shouldn't let him get in the way of my life. Especially to see my own brother.

"It's not that easy. I just brought up the idea. Now I have to look for a house in LA before we go." She explained. "Can't we just stay with Bryce until we find someplace?" I asked.

"As much as I love Bryce I don't want to live with a bunch a teenage boys for god knows how long. I'd rather find a place first." She laughed.

"Okay Momma. Let me know if you want help looking. I know you like to this type of thing alone." I said before going upstairs to facetime Bryce and tell him the news.

When he answered the call Lucas was sitting in his lap with a headset on her head and a controller playing one of Bryce's video games.

He set up his laptop next to them on his bed so that I can see both of them and talk to him.

"Where's Addison?" I asked him after we said our hellos. "She went to go get food. Lucas was sleeping when she left so I told her to leave him. He just woke up like 5 minutes ago."

"Soo Mom and I were talking about moving to LA." That caught his attention. "Really?!" He asked.

"Yeah we were talking about it like 5 minutes ago downstairs." I told him. "That's amazing. When are you guys coming?" The biggest smile grew on his face. "Moms looking for a house first. So she doesn't have to stay in a house filled with teenage boys." I mocked him.

"I am 20 years old!" He defended. "Moms looking for a house and them we'll make the move but I'm gonna packing right away." I told him.

"Do you guys need help with anything?" He said as Lucas asked for help with the game, which he gladly obliged and handed back the controller to him.

"Umm I don't think so but I'll let you know." I answered. "Sounds good to me. I'll talk to you tonight." He said focused on Lucas's game.

"Okay. I love you guys." I said. "We love you too. Say bye to your girlfriend Luca." Bryce pulled off one side of the headset.

"Bye Ana!" Lucas blew kisses to the screen. "Bye Bub." I said before hanging up.

"Oh my god my cool brother turned into a gamer dad." I laughed to myself.

Meanwhile with Addison at Chick-fil-a....

"What are you doing here?! Leave me alone!"

HAPPY 3 MONTHS TO MY PARENTS

AND HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
82.8K 3.2K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
474K 13.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
3.2M 40.6K 178
Imagines/Oneshots about you and that special man in your life! :) โœ“ Completed โœ“ โš ๏ธ = Smut!!! *All these are my work copy righted by me! PL...