Iron Witch [3]

By Stark_2023

BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Sta... More

Welcome!!
Cast
Chapter 1: After
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Another Night
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Normal
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Iron Dad
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chadwick Boseman
Chapter 10: Plane
Chapter 11: Spider Child
Chapter 12: New Suit
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: Love pt.2
Chapter 16: Children
Chapter 17: Fun
Chapter 18: Race
Chapter 19: Brother
Chapter 20: Brother pt.2
Chapter 21: Footloose
Chapter 22: Earth
Chapter 23: Welcome Party
Chapter 24: Time
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: Blessing
Thor Ragnarok
Chapter 29: Shady Acres
Chapter 30: Strange
Chapter 31: Hela
Chapter 32: Sakaar
Chapter 33: Stay With Me
Chapter 34: Scapper142
Chapter 35: Old Friend
Chapter 36: Ready
Chapter 37: Sparkles
A/N
Chapter 38: Brothers
Chapter 39: Fight
Chapter 40: Light
Chapter 41: Leaving
Chapter 42: Plan
Chapter 43: Ship
Chapter 44: Asgard
Infinity War
Chapter 47: New York
Chapter 48: New York pt.2
Chapter 49: The Guardians
Chapter 50: Breaking the News
A/N
Chapter 51: Plan
Chapter 52: Thor
A/N
Chapter 53: Wakanda
Chapter 54: Bucky
Chapter 55: Nidavellir
Chapter 56: Return
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 56: Return
Chapter 57: The Sun Disappeared
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 45: Calm Before the Storm

2.1K 79 69
By Stark_2023

I sipped on the juice box I had just made appear in my hand as I watched my Asgardian friends walk into the room.

They looked so drained.

I mean, they did just watch their planet get destroyed. I would be losing my shit of Earth got destroyed.

All those amazing things. McDonald's, Wendy's, Popeyes, Starbucks, juice boxes, Bucky's goats...

Those are the first things that came to mind. Fast food and goats. Priorities people, priorities!

"Princess Hope, are you alright?" Bella came up to me and scanned me for injuries, as well did the other two.

"I'm okay. And you guys don't have to call me Princess. I'm not really one anyway." I chuckled as I waved off the name.

"Wait, what?" Liam looked taken back by the news.

"Finally!" Tilia exhaled in relief. Bella smiled at Liam.

"She's not a real princess. It was fake." She told him.

"Come on. Take a seat. Sit, sit." I ushered them to the chairs in the room.

"What do you mean finally? Is this what you wouldn't tell me earlier?" Liam asked Tilia with confusion.

Tilia just smiled sheepishly. "She said not to tell anyone."

"I thought it was something worse." Liam laughed and pulled Tilia into a hug making me smile. "Sorry for pestering about it. With all that was happening, I couldn't imagine what you wouldn't tell me."

"It's fine, Liam!" Tilia smiled up at her boyfriend and kissed him.

Bella and I smirked at each other.

"Get it Tilia." I whispered to Bella while wiggling my eyebrows. Bella giggled softly.

"We can hear you." Tilia sent us an unimpressed look, not liking being interrupted.

"I know." I smirked as I leaned back into my chair, letting out a breath. "I'm sorry about Asgard. I can't imagine what you guys are going through."

"I'm gonna miss it." Tilia sighed in sadness. Liam held onto her hand as they took a seat on the couch.

Bella took the other chair beside me.

"I don't know. I heard Heimdall say something about Asgard is not a place, it's a people. And I agree with that." Bella smiled at Tilia who smile back. "I haven't had the best experience there anyway."

Tilia and I sent her a look of sympathy.

"And what about you?" Liam asked looked at me, making me raise an eyebrow questioningly. "With the fighting and magic."

"I already told you guys this." I groaned not wanting to explain how I was a 'warrior' on my world. I should really start using the word criminal again.

I also forgot that, that's what I am.

"So what you said about being a protector of Midgard is true? Not like you lying about being a princess?" Liam remarked making Tilia hit his arm.

"I'm one of Earth's mightiest heroes, but I am no Princess. I apologize for pretending to be something I'm not. On my planet, I'm not exactly in the good praises of my world's government." I chuckled sheepishly with a shrug.

Liam nodded and squinted at me interestedly. He has a lot of questions he wants to ask.

"What you did back on the bridge, was amazing!" Tilia exclaimed with a large grin as she sat up in her seat, wanting to change the subject. Bella nodded in agreement.

"I know you've showed us some of your magic before, but nothing of that extent. You were incredible!" The brunette praised with a big smile.

I chuckled as I finished my juice box, only to refill it again.

"You helped us escape before anything else happened. We can't thank you enough." Tilia thanked me. I scoffed a laugh.

"I've helped save Midgard a few times, Thor was there to help for both times. And Asgard had become a place I enjoyed staying in. It was the least I could do."

"I don't think I have quite yet processed all of what just happened." Tilia blinked as she shook her head, thinking of everything with Hela and Asgard.

"I don't think I have either." Liam shook his head.

I didn't even think about that! How could I forget?! These guys have family. And they just went through almost dying. Why are they here?

"If you guys have other places to be, with I don't know, family? You guys should be with them. Don't let me hold you up." I stood up and walked to the mirror.

I just put my armour back on. Is it weird that I find wearing it comfortable? My hair was out of the braid though. I used my magic to put it up in a French braid, not wanting it in my face.

"We checked on them. They are fine." Bella shrugged nonchalantly. "My father didn't seem to care about me that much anyway."

"Let's go see my mother." Tilia looked at Liam and Bella. "She was worried about you earlier, but I told her you were fine. I'm sure she'll love to see you."

I smiled as I watched them. They were the only friends I have that didn't know anything about being some sort of superhero. Expect for Tessa and Aunt May.

I have this bad feeling in my gut, but why? Is it because we're going back to Earth? Loki and I aren't exactlAy on good terms with everyone.

Maybe that's it.

Or maybe I'm just nervous because Loki actually gets to meet everyone. Oh jeez!

Loki meeting Dad and Pepper. I hope Pepper likes him. I think she will... right? I've told her stories of him and I. Hopefully she'll look past New York.

"Prin-Lady Hope." Tilia called out to me, pulling me from my thoughts. "Are you going to join us? You can finally meet my mother."

"I was actually going to see Thor and Loki." I smiled warmly, declining the invite. "But I will love to meet her later on."

Liam swing his arm around Tilia and the three walked out of the room.

Poor Bella. Third wheel sucks ass.

~

I walked to the room where Val had told me to find the two.

I knocked on the door and peeked in to see the two smiling as they talked to each other. I smiled softly at the sight.

These two cutie pies finally getting along! It's adorable!

The two turned in my direction. They smiled invitingly.

"My, my. Thor." I whistled at the new look. Thor chuckled as he crossed his arms, not meaning to show off his godlike muscles. "This look is my favourite. The whole eyepatch, short hair, dark themed look."

I chef kissed.

Loki smirked at me in amusement. "Now I don't have to worry about you getting all emotional and tying my hair with yours."

Thor glared at Loki.

"I thought you were dead! I had all the right reason to be emotional! I had thought I lost my brother!" Thor sneered at Loki whilst pointing his finger at him aggressively.

I walked farther into the room and dropped onto the couch in the room.

The two just chuckled at me before walking over and joining me in the seats.

"Well, there will name no more faking deaths, right Loki?" I raised an eyebrow at him, challenging him to think otherwise.

"Of course, Darling." Loki nodded with a small smirk, clearly lying.

Thor and I stared at Loki expectingly. Loki looked between us. His smirk dissolved and a offended look took its place.

"I said of course. What else do you want me to say? That I'll actually die next time instead?" Loki remarked with a wrinkle of his nose.

I rolled my eyes and Thor smiled with a nod. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

Thor patted his shoulder.

"What?" Loki furrowed his eyebrows at his brother. He looked at me for confirmation. "Did he just say that?"

"I mean, it would be best if you don't die at all. Fake or not." I smiled falsely at him.

Loki turned away, but I noticed him mocking my words silently. I glared at him and threw a couch pillow at his stupid beautiful head.

The pillow made contact and a satisfying thud came from the impact.

Thor laughed quietly to himself as he watched.

Loki whipped his head to face me with a confused and shock look.

"Don't mock me, Loki Laufeyson!" I scolded him from the couch.

"It wasn't mocking, my love. I was simply repeating your words to myself." Loki smiled innocently with a small shrug.

"Pft!" I scoffed.

For the god of lies, he sure doesn't know how to do it all to good.

I closed my eyes, just wanting to lay here for a moment. I feel much more relaxed with Loki around.

I heard the two move away, but were still in the room. I can sense them with me magic, standing near the window.

There was a moment of silence between the two.

"Is she asleep?" I head Thor ask quietly.

I blocked most of myself from Loki. Just enough for him to not hear my thoughts or feel my emotions.

"It seems as thought she is." I heard Loki hum.

Sometimes I can fall asleep quick. Like a light being switch off. Other times I toss and turn, just laying in bed for hours before I fall asleep.

This feeling in my gut. I can fall asleep right now. I feel like I can't.

"It's really great to see you how far you two have come together. She makes you happy, isn't that right brother?" Thor questioned him softly, not wanting to be too loud.

"She makes me incredibly happy." I tried hard not smile at his reply. "And I like to think she feels the same."

I do. I could I not?

"She is most definitely happy with you. I've seen the look she has for you. It's refreshing to see you have found your soulmate. Reminds me of when we were children." Thor laughed softly in remembrance. "Mother's stories always did make you love struck, brother."

"I was not love struck!" Loki seemed offended at the statement only making me smile gently and Thor laugh.

"Oh, but you were. I know you've read a lot of books about stories and legends of many different things. Soulmates was one of them." Thor retorted.

Aw! Loki has always been a secret romantic! That's so cute!

"How would you know that?"

"I would always come find you to check on you when I did not find you playing with the Warrior three, Lady Sif, and I. You always had a book in your hand when I did."

I opened my eyes and looked over to the two.

Thor was smiling at Loki, while Loki had a look of disbelief and realization.

Thor used to check up on him? Loki never told me— oooh! Loki didn't know he did either.

That's adorable. Thor always looked out for him, even as children.

Loki cleared his throat and looked back out the window, as did Thor. "No wonder I always found you and your dearest friends in my favourite places."

I looked away and stared up at the ceiling.

Come on, Hope! Always have to be snooping around people's business! This is brother bonding time. I'm sure they both longed for this, I know Loki has.

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?" Loki asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes, of course. The people of Earth love me. I'm very popular." Thor stated like it was obvious.

I smiled as I thought of being back on Earth. I'm coming Dad... but first let me grab some McDonald's than I'll come see ya! Then Bucky and Steve... then Peter... the Romeo... Harley...

I have a lot of people to catch up with.

"Let me rephrase that. Do you think it's a good idea to bring me back to earth?" Loki corrected his question.

Of course!

"Probably not to be honest."

Yeah... probably not....

"Well, don't worry brother. I feel like everything's going to work out fine..." Thor stated encouragingly.

I have a feeling it won't, but I have to be a little more positive , right?

I felt my stomach drop and a sense of fear fill me. Well, it wasn't really me, it was Loki.

I opened my eyes and looked over to the two. My eyes focused out the window... at the large ship...

I looked into Loki's head, wondering why he felt this way.

No... it can't be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 607 39
Hi, this is an Avengers reacts story by @RedCorvette084 and @Lulusurfista. It will have things like reacting to the actors, and the movies, but they...
8.4K 174 11
It's my book based on the Avengers but with my plot plan Short story Tanos doesn't exist Loki is good and was controlled by someone else Pietro is...
673K 17.2K 67
BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know how that feels!?" I exclaimed with tear...
88.5K 1.6K 37
Yn Rogers is the 27 year old daughter of Steve Rogers but has always hiden from the others. only Bucky knows about her. shes also a super soldier but...