𝗧𝗶𝗸𝗧𝗼𝗸 𝗕𝗼𝘆 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴�...

By Mattiasbedtimestory

Imagines about ur favorite TikTok creators. Slow updates 🏄🏽‍♀️ Taking Requests luv xx 👁💋👁 More

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑
𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢
𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 pt2
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
A/n
A/n (Requests)
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙
A/n (Requests)
𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚠𝚊𝚢
A/n
𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚛
𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚝2
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗
𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚢
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢
A/n (Requests)
𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜
A/n
𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚙𝚝2
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚙𝚝3
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝚞𝚝
𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚋
A/n & Requests

𝚛 𝚞 𝚘𝚔

206 3 1
By Mattiasbedtimestory

Slimedupmike

Song: r u ok- Tate McRae

(This one is not a really happy one, but hope u enjoy)
(Don't play the song until I say)

"Why did you come over here so late?"
My boyfriend Michael called me at like 1 am, saying that he needed to tell me something. Now we're sitting on my front porch. Well...I'm sitting. He refuses to sit down. No idea why.

Mike: Because, I needed to tell you something.
He puts his hands in his pockets, and holds his head down. Looking everywhere but at me.

"Why're you acting so weird?"
Mike: Y/n...I don't think I can do this anymore.
"Huh? Our relationship? You're breaking up with me?"
Mike: I need space. Having you around, has kinda been a burden on me. I just wanna live my life.
I open up my mouth to speak, but I can't. My throat hurts, and my eyes are getting watery.

Mike: I'm sorry, but I hope you get where i'm coming from.
"But- Mike- Michael..."
Mike: I have to go y/n.
"How could you just leave"
I whimper, and sit there crying, in shock about what just happened

FF 2 months

"I'm not going to that stupid party"
Elise: Come on, you can't still be thinking about Mike.
"What? Of course not. I just don't feel like being around a bunch of stinky drunks."
Elise: Ugh, whatever. You should come!
"Nope. I'm staying in tonight girl."
Elise: Fine, then i'm staying with you.
"Okay well it's a sleepover then."
Elise and I head over to my house to have a sleepover. We buy a bunch of food and snacks on the way there.

FF a couple of hours

"You know what, I wanna go to that party."
Elise: That's random.
"Seriously we can still have a sleepover though."
Elise: Okay then i'll drive.
"Wait, what should I wear?"
Elise: You look good in anything.
"Aww thanks. I'm wearing my black dress."
Elise: I'll be in the car.
I go in my closet and take out my fitted black dress. I pare that with my BLACK PUFFA (if you don't got a black puffa, you mad dusty, BOZO😤👊) and my (fav color) Jordan 1s. I run outside to see Elise in her car staring at me.

"What?"
Elise: Oh, nothing. You look nice.
"Thanks, now let's go."
We drive for about 20 minutes to the party, and of course there is mad heads. I find a group of my friends, and we just chill and talk for a couple of minutes. That is until I hear some commotion on the other side of the house. Oh brother, that one of Michael's friends. He probably told him that i'm here. A couple of minutes pass, and I keep noticing people looking over at me. Yeah, it's time to go.

"Elli?"
Elise: What's up?
"Can we go now?"
Elise: How come? You were just having fun.
"I dunno i'm just really uncomfortable. Please?"
Elise: Okay come on. We're gonna go guys.
As we're leaving the house, I hear one of Michael's friends yelling. I'm glad we're leaving now. Bro is probably in there acting a fool.

We left about 5 minutes ago, but now my phone is ringing.

| Incoming Call: 1(***)-***-****|

"hello?"
???: *hiccup* hi y/n
"Who is this?"
???: It's me, Mike-
"Oh nah we're not doing this today."
Mike: No, wait y/n don't hang up. I just wanna tell you i'm sorry. I want you back.
"Bye Michael"
Mike: But-

|End of Call: 1(***)-***-****|

Elise: Micheal?
"Yes, his drunk ass just called me. Talking about "he's sorry" and "he wants me back"
Elise: Well then. How about we go-

| Incoming Call: 1(***)-***-****|

"Why the hell is he calling me again?"
*Decline*
He seriously doesn't stop calling me. At this point it's been like 50 times. I block his number, and lean my head back in the seat

Elise: Y/n, do you want food?
"Oh, sure thanks."
She drives up to my favorite food place, and orders all the favs, It's great to have a good friend.

Elise: How about we go to my house?
"Yeah because Mike and his friends might pull up to mine."
She laughs and continue's driving to her house.

We get to Elli's house and i grab some of her clothes and change into them. We chill on her bed watching a movie, and eating the food. Her phone starts ringing.

Elise: Hello?
???: Elise right?
Elise: Who's asking?
???: Michael. Are you with y/n right now?
"Oh my god, why the hell is he calling you?"
Elise: Shh. That's none of your business. She doesn't want to speak to you either way.
Mike: Please just let me talk to her. Tell her I still love her.
Elise: Nope. You need to get it together, and don't call me again.
*ends call*
"I cannot believe he just called you like that."
Elise: Boys are dumb.
"Seriously."
We keep chilling for a couple more hours. I'm getting another phone call. I swear if that's fucking Michael again- oh, it's my dad.

|Incoming Call: Dad|

"Hey dad"
Dad: Hey sweetie. Um, this person has been calling me, asking to speak to you. Do you know anything about him?
"Oh my god Mike called you too?"
Dad: So you know?
"Yes that's my ex, dad. Tell him that if he stops bothering everyone then i'll talk to him tomorrow."
Dad: Alrighty then, i'll forward the message. Talk to you later.
"Later"

|End of Call: Dad|

Elise: He really called your dad?
"Yeah. I'll talk to him tomorrow"
Elise: Y/n don't entertain his nonsense.
"No, I have to. He needs to get over it. He's literally the one who broke MY heart."
Elise: Okay well, just know that i'm always here if you need anything.
"Thanks Elli you're a saint"
I hug Elise and we continue on with the rest of our sleepover.

FF the next day

I agreed to speak with Mike, and I told him to come to Elise's house. She told me she'd be watching from the window. I'm sitting on her front porch, when I see him pull up. He gets out the car, and starts walking up to me. He opens his arms for a hug.

"I am not hugging you" I say, pushing him back with my hand.
Mike: Well, hi y/n. I missed you so much.
"And you're gonna continue to miss me. Why did you need to speak to me so badly?"
Mike: Well I just thought that maybe we could work things out. I know that we weren't the best at love, and were scared before but-
"We?" I scoff, looking around for who the fuck "we" is.

"I was in love with you Michael. We dated for almost 2 years. YOU weren't the best at love."
Mike: But things could've just been better if you would've acted like you loved me.

(Play the song now)

"Are you okay?"
Mike: Wha-
"Cuz' you're the one who 'needed space'. Finally now i'm doing fine, you would rather see me cry" I say, trying not to tear up.
Mike: Y/n just listen
"You're acting like we never changed. Finally I can SLEEP at night. Makes you wanna lose you're mind"
Mike: I just wanted you to be more open with me. Our relationship seemed like it wasn't serious enough.
"But how am I supposed to open up, when you were just so good at closing off"
Mike: Yeah but it's ok, we could get back together and fix things.
"You ripped my heart right from my mouth. And then I had to go and pick it up, and play it like I didn't give a fuck"
Mike: Y/n i said i'm so-
"You called up my phone 50 times from the party. 3AM you thought i'd be there in a heartbeat. 'Your life' but you might wanna put down the Bacardi. I mean this sincerely dude, are you okay?"
Mike: I'm completely fine y/n. I'm just saying that I want to work things out now. I was dumb to break up with you like that.
"No, for real, are you okay? Im a burden on you, remember? You broke my heart, and im over you now. 2 months later and your hitting me up while you're drunk? Bullshit."
Mike: It was never like that. I've been hurting.
"You called my friends, you called MY DAD! You begged for help to win me back"
Mike: Because I love you.
"They would never say it to your face, but no they never liked you anyways"
Mike: Bruh, who cares about them, it's our relationship.
"You made me feel so damn alone. And somehow now you've got so much to say, Don't got time to listen anyway."
I say while trying to walk back into the house. He grabs my arm and tells me not to go. I roll my eyes, and he grabs it again.

Mike: Just listen.
"What could you possibly have to say."
He tries to pull me in for a kiss, but i swerve it.

"Dude, ARE YOU OKAY?"
Mike: Y/n please. I need you back. I lost the most perfect girl ever. Come back into my life, I promise i'll do better. I'll learn how to love for you.
"I could've taught you about 'love', without you breaking my heart. And how are you saying that you love me, but you 'don't know how to love'. Michael, please move on. Find a better girl to teach you how to love"
Mike: I don't want another girl, I want you.
"Sweetie, if that 2 years didn't teach you a single thing about love, then clearly i'm not the person you need to be learning with. Have a good day." I say while walking back into the house.

I watch him go back to his car, and drive away. Elise is standing there with the "are you okay" face. At this point I can't hold it in anymore. I break down into Elise's arms. Sobbing while she holds me tight and rubs my back. Why did he have to come back. I thought I was over him completely. Why'd he have to put himself back into my life. I was genuinely in love with him, and he broke my heart completely.

:( sad and stuff.

In my opinion, y/n should've just dated Elise 🥑🤝🇲🇽

GIVE REQUESTS

thx😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 364 101
there are like no johnnie or jake imagines on here and ik a lot of ppl dont have tumblr so im blessing yall with these imagines
77.8K 1.7K 65
𝑲𝒐𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒎'𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔...
89K 1.3K 26
"You used to be texting me, checking me, calling me your slime, and now you treat me like my worth less than a dime"
28.2K 985 23
𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞 & 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 シ︎