๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„, ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ.." - ๐˜พ๐™ž๐™–๐™ง๐™– More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹

๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

46.6K 2.3K 4.4K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I was playing the game when I noticed that Muga was way too quiet sitting behind me. I looked back to see She had her foot on my back as she laid there on her phone, I furrowed my eyebrows.

I got up and moved over near here. "What you doing?" I asked looking at her. 

"Researching Pre-Cum.." She replied, I laughed a little in shock. It still shock me how blunt she is, she just say whatever come to her mind. It's like she don't got no shame in nothing she do.

"Yo-" I started off before laughing. "Why?"

"Because, I want to know about it considering I don't know whether or not you do it.." She said.

"Yeah, I do it.." I said nodding my head, she hummed.

"Did you do it in me?" She asked, I laid back on her stomach and nodded looking up at her as she scrolled on the phone. She was looking too pretty.

"Yeah.." I replied.

"Hmm, says here I can get pregnant from it.." She said looking at the phone. "I think we should start wearing condoms and that we should also get me some birth control now that we are having sex.." She added.

"Ight.." I said. "Ion think you gon like condoms.."

She flared her nose. "Why is that?" She asked.

"You wanna see why?" I asked, she smiled.

"Ouu, yess!" She said in excitement. I laughed and stood up and moved in front of her. I hovered over her small body and started kissing down her chest.

I slid her camisole off of her body and my briefs off her lower half as she watched me. I started rubbing her pussy, feeling that she was already wet.

I moved down and started kissing her pussy lips. I dipped my tongue into her juices as I held her legs on my shoulders. I began eating because this one thing I liked to do, I ain't gon lie I love eating ha pussy. It's my favorite part about sex.

I watched as she closed her eyes as she arched her back up off of the bed as I swirled my tongue around my beating clit. She moaned mercilessly as I moved my tongue around her pussy passionately.

Ima be honest, I don't know how to show Muga how I feel. All I know is buy her gifts, say nice stuff to her and fuck her good, I don't know how to be a boyfriend and shit. That's confusing as hell to me. So whenever I wanna show her how I feel, I do this.

"Oh-" She said with a smile. I started rubbing my thumb on her clit as I stuck my tongue in and out of her. She grabbed my head and started grinding her face against my mouth as I kept going.

I felt her legs start to shake on my shoulders indicating my favorite part was coming up. She covered her face moaning as her orgasm flowed out of her body and onto my tongue. I cleaned her and moved up to her face, crashing my lips onto hers.

I pulled away and looked at her. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She asked looking at me. "Get the condom.." She added, I moved from between her legs and went over to my dresser and opened it.

I grabbed the Magnum out of the dresser and went back over to her. I pulled my pants down and opened the pack, before I could put the condom on she sat up and reached for it. "I wanna do it.." She said.

"Do what?" I asked with my eyebrow up.

"I wanna put the condom on.." She said, I handed it to her and watched as she put the condom onto my tip and rolled it over my dick causing me to groan lowly. I leaned down and started kissing her neck, laying her down.

I opened her legs some and started sticking my dick into her slowly. I never go in too deep and I never put the whole thing in because I don't want to hurt her, I want her to have fun. "Umm." She moaned out.

I stroked her slowly watching her every move with each stroke. She pushed me back and frowned. "Take it off.." She said, I looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Take the condom off, I don't like it.." She said shaking her head. "It feels too weird, I don't like it.." She repeated, I snatched the condom off and went back in. The feeling of her juices wrapped around my shaft caused my dick to twitch.

I knew it was hard as fuck now.

I kissed her neck before sucking on it, I wanted to leave my mark on her in all ways. "Damn.." I groaned into her neck as I sped up a little bit being cautious of how much to give her.

I looked at her to see she had her eyes shut, again with a smile on her face as she moaned. "Open yo eyes.." I said pecking her lips, she went to stick her tongue into my mouth but I moved my face.

"Open yo eyes fa me.." I said smacking her thigh. "I want you ta look at me.." I added, she opened her eyes and I looked into them before sucking my bottom lip in my mouth.

I decided to add a extra inch so I pushed some more in her causing her to moan loudly. "Shit.." She moaned out, I grabbed her by her neck and started kissing her some more to distract her from the fact that I was adding another inch.

I pushed another inch in and started speeding up as we kissed. I pulled away and kissed her lips softly as we stared in each other's eyes. "You wet eshit.." I said lowly, I felt her started squeezing me indicating she had to cum.

"Cum fa me.." I said. She began cumming and I just pulled out and came all over the sheets. I laid beside her and looked at her as I caught my breath cause we finna go again.

I eyed her and noticed that she was closing her eyes.

"Naw, we got more shit ta do.." I said.

"But I'm sleepy.." She whined, I shrugged.

"Ion care, bend det ass over.." I said sitting up. She smiled and got into the position as told, I eyed her arch and her ass. I felt my dick get hard again so I just stood up and went to the bottom of the bed.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her down. "Why you alla way up there?" I asked with a smile.

"I don't know.." she said softly.

I rubbed my tip against her clit before sticking it in. I pushed some in a little deeper causing her to moan out, she put her hand back trying to push me back but I smacked her hand away. I put both of my hands around her waist and began plunging her.

"Who you this wet fa?" I asked as I pushed myself in and out of her passionately, gripping onto her waist and pushing my thumbs into her back.

"Huh?" I asked slapping her butt.

"Youu! Shit.." She moaned out throwing her head back, I smirked and pushed another inch in. I had a good 4 more inches left that I wasn't trying to give her yet just because I knew she would piss me off.

"Me?" I asked biting my lip before grabbing her hair and pulling it as I moved in and out of her, I sped up a little bit and started getting into a rhythm.

"Uh- shit!" She hissed before laying down on the bed, I followed her and kept going at the same pace, I moved my hips around as I plunged her insides feeling her juices intensify with each stroke.

"Why you running from me?" I asked lowly into her ear as she moaned into the sheets. "Huh?" I asked.

"It's-It's.." She started off, I smirked.

"Get it out baby.." I said before kissing her neck. "It's what?" I asked before sucking on her neck.

"Too much.." She moaned out, I wrapped my hands around her neck and pulled her up. Her back against my chest, I could feel her squeezing me again.

I kept going until feeling her orgasm all over my dick. The feeling started feeling too good so I pulled out and let out the nut that I ain't even know I was holding. She laid down face first on the bed and I laid down on top of her, cuddling up to her.

"Now you can go to sleep.." I said closing my eyes.

——————

"I cut off all my bitches, only thing on my mind is you and whenever I'm hittin it I'm thinking bout spending my life with you!" Cruddy sang obnoxiously as me and Jammo played the game in my game room.

All of them ended up coming over here since Me and Muga aint feel like leaving the house. The girls was downstairs as always doing whatever the fuck they be doing but I be up here playing my game.

Swag, while I be pipin' you
Swag, I'm thinkin' 'bout wifin' you

"I make lots of money but I still make time fa you! You're sweeter than honey, and these other bitches aint fly as you!" Cruddy and Jammo sung aloud as I mumbled the lyrics.

Swag, while I be pipin' you
Swag, I'm thinkin' 'bout wifin' you

"YOU BE MY WOMAN, MY WIFE, I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU FOR LIFE! YOU GOT MORE JUICE THAN SUNNY DELIGHT! ILL BE YOUR PLUMBER, GIVE YOU PIPE!" Jammo sung loudly.

"See, she make me think I can sing. Make me forget that I rap! She cook me breakfast on the stove, I slide my dick in from the backkk!" Mario sung holding Jahleel. "That's how you got here.."

"Yo.." I called out looking at him, he laughed.

"Nigga hate hearing bout his sister.." Jammo said laughing as he shook his head, I mugged him.

"Why I wanna hear bout my sister getting fucked?"

They shrugged. "Exactly.." I said.

"EGGZACTLY!" Cruddy dragged, Jammo laughed.

"Y'all heard from Drama?" Cruddy asked looking at us, Jammo shook his head.

"Yeah, he inna hole.." I said staring at the TV.

"Why?" Jammo asked.

"Cause the nigga don't listen ta nobody and he a hothead, he prolly got into a fight or sum.." Mario said shaking his head, I nodded.

"He need ta just do his time like we did. They keep adding time to his time, his ass ain't gon come home till aliens taking over the world.." Cruddy said, I chuckled.

"By det time, we all gon be dead.." Jammo said.

"Right.." I agreed.

"Still.." He said. "We gotta go see him.."

"He don't want us coming ta see him.." I said shaking my head. "He said that our trial was bad enough and by law we can't even contact him. We felons.."

"We gotta do sum. He finna be in there forever.." Cruddy explained, I huffed. I just felt like it was nothing to do at this point, he was his own man.

"We innis bitchhhhhh!" DeMaya yelled with a wide smile as she ran inside, Muga laughed and walked in behind her. She walked over to me and stood in front of me, I looked at her and paused the game.

"What?" I asked pulling her closer to me by her waist, she mushed my face back and mugged.

"Dejhari, I'm going to smack the shit out of you." She said, Cruddy and Jammo gasped.

"Did she just cuss? Sober?" Cruddy asked in shock.

"I'm stuck on the fact she just openly told this man she gon slap him.." Jammo said.

"What you talking bout?" I asked eyeing her.

"Let's go in the room.." She said before walking out the room, I huffed and sat my controller on the floor and followed her. I walked into the room and saw her in the bathroom with the light on.

I walked into the bathroom and leaned against the door. "What you mad fa?" I asked eyeing her.

"Why didn't you tell me that my mother whole body is paralyzed now?" She asked looking at me with squinted eyes, I eyed her confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Her whole fucking body is paralyzed! They had to take the baby out early! She can't move a muscle Dejhari! Why didn't you tell me?" She asked staring at me with her eyes squinted.

"I ain't know that. How you know that?" I asked.

"I called my grandma and asked what was going on with my mother and she told me that she was paralyzed from the shoulder down temporarily and that my little sister was in the NICU!" She lashed out.

"I ain't know that. I ain't talk to yo momma in like a week and we only talk onna phone.." I said. "She stopped letting me come to the house after I got Laila.." I explained.

"SHE'S PRACTICALLY A FUCKING VEGETABLE KNOW!" She yelled throwing her arms up.

Damn..

"Stop, don't say det.." I said.

"Why not? She's not getting better.." She said. "And then shes ignoring me as well.."

"Ok? Youn believe she gon get better?" I asked.

She huffed. "What the fuck." She said climbing on the counter. I moved between her legs and hugged her before kissing all over her face.

"What you wanna do?" I asked touching her chin.

"I don't know Dooda.." She whined. "I don't know what I want to do.." She said shaking her head.

"She probably don't want you to see her like that.." I said as I kissed on her lips, she pouted.

"I guess.." She said.

"We gon figure it out Muga, I ain't going no where.."

————————

itskataleyaa

Swipe

8,788 likes
itskataleyaa i stay lowkey! i know she still looking fa me! 🥴
771 comments
iamtreasure 😍😍

I sat in the wharehouse with Gleesh, Jammo, Mario, Cruddy and Glee. We was all in here tryna figure out who could've hit us last night. I wasn't even listening forreal because I wasn't into the drug part of things.

I did my own shit. I financially benefited from the drugs being distributed well but I had no parts.

"This shit just so weird we get hit outta no where.." Glee said shaking his head looking at us.

I didn't reply, I just got on my phone.

Muga

I'm intoxicated 🥴
I miss you
I know you're busy
Can you send me a nude? I want to see your penis
It's so pretty 🥺😍
Your pretty too
I like your face
I'm about to call you
Are you going to answer?
TEXT ME BACJ BEFORE I SHIOT YOU

I'm doing sum right now
Who you with?

My bitches the fuck
Why you all in my business?

Yo 😂
Ima call you inna minute

Call me now if you love god
If you don't call me you're going to hell

I laughed a little. "Ew, who the fuck got you laughing?" Jammo said scrunching his face up in disgust, I smacked my lips and mugged him.

"His girl, y'know he a simp now.." Mario said.

"I ain't a simp.." I said mugging him.

"Yes you is.." Mario said, I looked at Gleesh.

"Tell this nigga I ain't a simp.." I said.

"You is doe. We went to Jay to get some shoes nigga bought like three pair of shoes fa Mama and then he talking bout we gotta go to the store to get her some clothes to match it.." He snitched, I smacked my lips.

"So? I like to spoil my girl.." I said with a shrug.

"So you a simp?" Jammo said.

"Fa ha.." I replied, they started laughing.

"NIGGA USED TA STAY SAYING I AINT GETTING A GIRLFRIEND TILL I GET INNA LEAGUE!" Jammo said, I smacked my lips and looked at him.

"Nigga I went ta jail, I ain't getting in no league.." I said shaking my head. "Alla shit I said I was gon do in high school dead now.." I added.

"Ight the league may be over fa you but alla shit ain't dead. You can do other shit.." Mario encouraged.

"Right, look at me. I said I was gon sell drugs and look what I'm doing.." Cruddy said, Jammo started laughing as I shook my head.

"That's a horrible example.." Mario said. "But shit our lives don't gotta stop here, we can go legit.."

"We can but how?" Jammo asked.

"Nigga find sum you passionate about and do det.." Mario said mugging him, I sat there.

"Only time I feel passion is when I'm either killing somebody or deep in my girl coonchie.." Jammo said, Cruddy nodded in agreement.

"Ion feel nun when I take a life.." I said with a shrug.

"That's cause yo lil ass a demon.." Cruddy said, I rubbed my eyes noticing my phone was ringing. I grabbed it to see it was Muga calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Dooda.." I heard on the other line. "Why you never tell me how you feel about me?" She whined.

"Man, Muga you gotta stop drinking.." I said.

"You have to start drinking.." She said sniffing.

I chuckled and leaned back more on the couch as I held the phone up to my ear, counting the stack of Money that Gleesh threw at me.

"AHHHH! BITCH PULL YOUR SHIRT UPP!" Treasure yelled laughing in the background.

"No because I feel like it's something on breasts!" Journey yelled, Muga laughed.

"Let me see.." She said.

"Bitch is really looking at her titties.." DeMaya said.

"Your breast are fine. Huge areola though.." Muga said, Somebody started cackling all loud.

You bitches sicken me!" Treasure said.

"Doodaaaa.." Muga dragged. "I want to come to where you at! Send me the address!" She yelled.

"Naw. You can't come here.." I said.

"Why?" She asked. "Are you embarrassed of me?"

I smacked my lips. "No, this just ain't somewhere you need ta be. I ain't ever bringing you here.." I said.

I barely even wanted to be here.

"DID YOU LIKE MY PICTURES?" She asked.

"Yeah, why is you yelling?" I asked.

"Why aren't you yelling?" She asked before laughing.

"You gotta stop drinking.." I said shaking my head.

"You have to start. It's so much fun!" She said.

"Ion think so Muga.." I replied.

"I didn't ask if you did.." She responded.

"Don't play with me.." I said finishing the count and handing it back to Gleesh. "4 Bands.."

"Your giving me 4 thousand dollars?" She asked.

"I wasnt talking to you.." I said.

"Well, that's embarrassing.." She said, I chuckled. "MY MOM JUST SENT ME A VIDEO!" She yelled.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"She just sent me a video of herself Dooda!"

"Ight, watch it and respond to her.." I said.

"I wanna watch it with you though.." She said.

I sighed. "Ight, I'm almost done here.." I said.

"Ok, I'll just hang out outside for now.."

"Go inna house Muga.."

"Why?" She asked with a frown.

"It's 3 in the morning. You got shit ta do tomorrow.."

"Ok, after Ihop.." She said, I nodded.

"Be safe, text me when you get inna house. Ight?." I said.

"Ok.." She said softly. "See you when you get home boyfriend.." She added, I laughed.

"Ight jit.." I said hanging up the phone and throwing it in my lap, I looked up and noticed everybody was looking at me. "What?"

"Simp ass.." Jammo said shaking his head.

"Shut the fuck up and count the money, I'm ready to slide up outta here.." I said rubbing my eyes.

——————

Thoughts?

Any questions? Any ideas?

Her mom is fully paralyzed now. That's why she hasn't been texting her back.

What do you think she said in the video?

Kat don't like the condoms.

I'm sleepy, I'm about to nap so bye y'all. 🥴

Love the love 🫐.

The blueberry emoji is cute so I just used it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10.6K 35
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐–๏ฟฝ...
605K 43.5K 48
๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ , ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. ๐Œ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
180K 4K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
671K 25.1K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ