And Then She Was Gone

Par CerrahQuack

A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control w... Plus

The Departure
Goodbye Alex
Heading West
Small Town Vibes
Coffee For Two
So Awkward
So What's The Game Plan?
Forward Down The Path!
Adapt and Overcome
Into The Wolves Den
Old Friends
Your Color Lacks Conviction
Tell Me More...
One Condition
On Our Terms
Happily Ever After
Sharing Spaces
The Guest Of Honor
Did He...?
Check Mate
A Challenge
Alpha Mathias
A Tense Exchange
Let Me Explain
Ground Rules
Candelit Dinner
Night Night
An Exercise
Cleanse Yourself
Hush
Time For A Lesson
The Mess Hall
A Change of Pace
Submit
A Fresh Start
Barbie Girl
Missing Pieces
Ying and Yang
A Compromise
The Beast
A Storms Coming
An Irregularity
Gentle Hands
Can We Go Already?
Home Sweet Home
More Chocolate Please
You're Beautiful
What Happened?
So Now You Need Me?
Baby Steps
Carried Off To Sea
Testing The Formula
What's the problem?
Wounded Pride
A New Assignment
You Called Her?
A Fresh Start
Building The Foundation
Some Time Apart
Ill Be Waiting
A Long Day
Don't Make Me Change My Mind
Patience
It Takes Two To Tango
Gal Pals
Mathias: The Beginning
Pay Attention To Me
A Hard Lesson
Mine
It's all bullshit, right?
Little Wolf
The Alphas Kryptonite
Pick One
Hope
Disappointed Expectations
Routine Followup
She Took The Stairs
Thoroughly Spent
The Alphas Best Friend
Home
Time To Change
House Warming
A New Routine
A Surprise
Tease
A Blonde, A Brunette and a Red Head Walked Into a Bar...
We Meet Again
Eat Your Words
Mr. Sensitive
You're So Annoying
Girl Time
The Domino Effect
Fractured
The Betas Dilemma
New Developments
Measured Steps
I Got You
Whats Happening?
Alpha Mathias: July 1763- Trouble
Recovery
You Need To Wake Up
The Past Meets The Present
Running Theories
The Rumor Mill
The Mad Queen
Set In Motion
Phone Date
Package Received
Elena: July 1763
An Error Of Dissociation
A Slight Delay On Pay Day
Internal Struggle
A Heavy Burden
A Perfect Night
First Watch
You're Not Forgiven
Destiny
A Firsthand Account
Baby Sitting Detail
The Perfect Storm
It's Over
Recuperation
Battle Ready
Green With Envy
An Alternative Perspective
Growing Pains
Show Me
Boys are from Mars, Girls are from Venus
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Tangled Webs
Divided Interests
The Lazy Luna
Party Crasher
The Lunas Guard
The Missing Piece
Communication
Thank You
It Puts The Lotion On The Skin
The Love Of A Mate

You Wont

841 48 10
Par CerrahQuack

"The answer is no, Elizabeth." Jason said as he walked into the room immediately following the end of the call.

He had not left to get coffee as he previously stated he would. Rather, Jacob and him stood in the hallway listening into the entirety of the conversation so that they would not be otherwise uninformed of its contents. Both of them were rather pleased at its ending and the general tone it carried, knowing that Pinecrest no longer had any motive to carry a threatening presence to Shaded Mountain.

She had made it very clear to the alpha and the master beta that Jason was indeed caring for her, something she herself was unable to acknowledge. In an essence, she had made her own bed, much to Jason's satisfaction.

"How can you say that knowing this is something I absolutely don't want?" She questioned, not surprised by his quick entrance. Only experiencing a slight feeling of stupidity at her failing to recognize he most likely would have been listening in to the conversation. He was omnipresent and seemed to be anywhere and everywhere all at the same time, she couldn't do a thing without him knowing about it, so it seemed.

"You will want it." He said confidently as he strode over to her and deposited a kiss on her head, rewarding her good behavior she unknowingly exhibited during the call.

"No. I won't." She said sharply, flinching away from his pressed lips on her scalp.

"Trust me, you will." He mused with a light grin, knowing in certainty that in less than a weeks time she'd be begging him to deposit his seed.

"A physiological response does not mean I will lose all my free will. If I become pregnant, I will without a doubt regret it, and resent you for the rest of my days... however, long they last." She said back with an even more fierce tone than previously utilized, her final statement holding a threatening nature in its depth.

" Elizabeth..." his voice becoming stern but retaining a light reminding nature. "Things are going so well between us..." he said, failing to acknowledge the closet incident and how heavily overdosed she was on sedatives following it, choosing to be an optimist and only holding onto the good experiences between them. "I highly suggest you don't say or do anything to fuck that up." Giving her a clear warning that he did not like her tone and did not appreciate its delicately laced threat.

"Then let me go home." She said firmly, and her voice sounding as if the medicine was no longer in effect.

"And here we go again with the bullshit." He said rolling his eyes, his hands waving in a bored exaggerated fashion showing how tired he was of the repeat topic.

"Just until it passes." She stated back in the same tone. Her brows hardening as she began to glare at him in irritation to his response.

"Not happening." He callously stated, looking directly into her eyes and showing her the sincerity of his words.

"You really are desperate." She said succinctly her arms folding across her chest with a firm nod showing her definite conclusion. "You didn't tell me for a reason. You were just hoping to take advantage of my lack of knowledge to get what you want. How sad." Her carefully calculated words meant to sting filling the air.

An agitation began to brew within him as he leaned down to be at face level with her, his hand supporting his upper body's weight by being flatly placed on the table. "Next week, you'll be the desperate one." He smirked in grandiose fashion, only to further incite her current irritation. "And if I have to chain you to the bed for five months and let you piss and shit yourself, while being spoon fed by Claire, you will carry my heir." He whispered to her, his tone dripping with his bubbling anger at how obstinate she was to the idea of carrying his child. A deep kiss being placed on her cheek to only further aid in his challenging of her defiance.

"At least you know...That's the only way you'll get it." She said in further resistance, once again recoiling from his touch finding him incredibly repulsive in the moment. An incredibly handsome repulsive monster. "I can't stand the thought of becoming pregnant by you." She said glaring, feeling her internal strength coming back to lodge it against his domineering presence.

"And here you go... Fucking it up once again." He said with his jaw tensing as he stood rigid his eyes not breaking the contact with hers that were beginning to waver from his radiating intensity. "You need to learn how to shut your fucking mouth."

"Oh, but dear..." she said in snide. "We were doing so well." Her eyes fluttering sarcastically as she made the motions to stand, immediately being shoved back down by his firm hand on her shoulder.

"Did you forget something, honey bunch?" He questioned carrying a snarky tone, as his pointer finger extended pulling at the collar of her shirt and moving the soft material to the side showing the red mark on her neck. "You weren't in true heat when you did this." He once again smirked at her only further angering the female.

"I didn't do that. You did." She grimaced, her upper body shrugging away from his hand as she more tightly crossed her arms shrinking her frame.

" You were right though.. I lied to you earlier." he said in a deep tone, his volume lowering drawing her attention to each of his carefully spoken words. "You are getting fat. I would have said anything to get in between those legs of yours and ruin your only valuable attribute." He now going in for the kill, his way of ending their little discord. "What a sad disgusting little pig. How insecure you were, with thighs wide open begging for my attention. " He added in chide with a sneer.

She said nothing. Her shoulders dropped and she looked like she was in a state of shock, her lips parting slightly as her jaw hung. He, singlehandedly, bringing back up all those insecurities she had previously felt. He also taking the opportunity to walk away without another word to let her fester in the depths of those insecurities.

Jason didn't lose arguments, and he never played fair. Just as much as she wanted to hurt him, he in turn decided to do it better, already knowing a weakness to directly target and get her to respond in submission.

She sat there, the medication no longer holding any weight in her system despite it's supposed eight hour lifespan. Elbows leaning on the table so hands could suspend in the air, allowing her fingers to clutch at her blonde locks, and tears running down her face. An anger deep within her brewing from how deeply she was hurt by his words, his apparent thoughts and opinions, and wishing she could not care about them. A worry still present that in a matter of days she would lose further control of herself and be completely lost.

——————————

Day light faded into dark cloud covered skies with the usually bright moon being shrouded behind them. She still sat at the table unmoving, no more tears being shed only due to lack of hydration. She only snapping back to reality as he once again appeared in the doorway, not entering the room.

"It'a time for dinner. Let's go." He said sternly, apparently not having cooled off from the time away from her, the attitude still present and laced firmly in his voice. She had struck a nerve with him in regards to how loudly she voiced her distaste at the idea of carrying his child.

"I'm not hungry." She replied in monotone, not looking at his frame basking in the light of the hallway, it shining a bit of visibility in the now darkened room that lost its sunshine.

"It wasn't a question. Get up." His voice leaning in more sharply, eliciting a response from her body as she slowly began to rise. His eyes watching her intently as she slowly closed the distance between them, still harboring a clear visible resentment from her previously stated words.

He gripped at her hand as soon as she was in reaching distance, her eyes flinched at his strong grasp, but she also winced at herself for how warm and comforting his touch felt even as he clenched her fingers tightly with unnecessary force as they laced within his own. He proceeded in dragging her down the stairs and to the table where plates were already filled with food, depositing her in front of a chair facing a salad bare of dressing and a small plate of canned tuna that held no accompanying sauce. His plate carrying his traditional choice of a large steak and vegetables doused in a creamy concoction.

He did the usual, seating her and pushing her chair in before taking his own spot. The glass in front of him this time was not one utilized for wine with a long stem, but a short cylinder of crystal already filled almost to the brim with scotch. She in turn had a tall cup filled with ice cubes and water in front of her in place of the usual option of wine.

"Eat." He said in brevity as he began to dissect the steak in front of him, not giving so much of a glance in her direction.

Her hazel eyes trailed over the difference in the table setting, taking in the stark discrepancy between his and her plate and knowing inherently this was his way of further pouring salt on the already gaping wound. She sat there, her hands delicately placed in her lap and her eyes fixating on the vases of roses which were shifted to be more eloquently lined on the length of the table, her form unmoving showing no motivation to follow his directive.

"I said, eat." His deep green eyes staring at her with venom as he watched her sitting there taking no action.

" I said, I'm not hungry." She replied in the quietest voice. Not giving him the satisfaction of moving her eyes in his direction.

"I clearly don't give a shit. Eat." He responded before taking a bite of the massive steak in front of him, chewing it slowly as he awaited her to follow his command.

"No." Her voice still soft but firm in its own measure.

"Elizabeth." He said as a resounding clink formed, produced from his silverware hit the plate so his fingers could lace in front of him. "Eat."

"No." Her eyes finally finding enough bravado to meet his.

"I will not say it again." His voice further dripping with frustration.

"Then don't say it." She said with a gentle shrug as if she could careless, her eyes unlatching from his and landing back on the plate.

"Are you trying to provoke me?" He snarled lowly at her, his eyes narrowing at the pale blonde seated to his left.

"Why do you care if I miss a meal? I'm fat, you said so yourself. And now it looks as if your providing me with a specific diet to only prove your point." She said, her hand waving in direction of the plate of the unappealing boring food in front of her.  "Surely not eating will only aid my current disposition." She said dropping her eyes to resume fidgeting with her own fingers.

The tables had turned against Jason and his jaw clenched as she challenged him once again while outwardly appearing to be in submission. His stare hardened and his knuckles grew white as his clenched fingers firmly grasped at the back of his hands. "You will eat."

"Or what?" She said, confidence beginning to brew in her chest as she returned her eyes to his. "You'll kill me? You need an heir, don't you? Surely, you need me to live long enough to get it." Her eyes flashed before his for only a millisecond holding the color of gold before returning to their usual hazel.

"You don't need teeth to carry a child." He quipped back sternly.

"Well I think that will only further cause concern for our current predicament." She said with another shrug, her eyebrows giving only the slightest raise to accentuate her clear rationale.

"Do you want me to hurt you?" He threatened in his questioning behind clenched teeth, hostility seeping out in his tone, making it clear he was rapidly losing patience with her attitude.

"You won't." She said back in certainty continuing to match his stare.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, darling." poison woven in his words, as he leaned back in the chair taking a heavy swig of the scotch while he glared at her.

His eyes rapidly fading in color to the haunting empty black. His body unmoving as he watched her with a murderous stare, she keeping the same poised expression of a muted unrelenting obstinance. Neither of them giving in to each others challenge. Both locked into the stalemate, each being equally stubborn in their own way of  unrelenting ferocity.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

773K 20K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
84.7K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
2.9M 27.1K 13
⚠️MATURE READERS ONLY⚠️ DARK ROMANCE ⚠️ "What shall I do now that I have seized my prey?" He questions me, voice sonorous and husky whilst he inhales...
6.6M 194K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...