Coded || JJK

Door 7asper

D-Man saves the day! Who knew computer science major Jeon Jungkook could become your fake boyfriend Jeon Jung... Meer

Before You Read
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Thank you

Chapter 9

80 3 4
Door 7asper

A couple of weeks have passed since Jungkook's apology dinner with you at the restaurant. You actually found him at the library one day reading a textbook since Jimin couldn't hang with you at the lounge like he usually does.

Ever since then, you and Jungkook would always talk and hang at the library whenever you found yourself alone. It was nice having another friend to talk to before class started so you weren't stuck playing games on your phone alone.

"Hey, funny seeing you here." Jungkook smiles as you put your bag behind the chair that was next to him and sits down.

"Yeah right." You said which caused him to chuckle.

He looked at the huge textbook that you put down on the table as you went to go grab your notebook and pens from your bag.

"Oof anatomy. I can't imagine that to be fun." He said as he pulls out and turns on his laptop.

"No sir it's not but it'll come in handy one day. I learn about all the 206 bones of the human body and if anyone pisses me off I'll know which ones to effectively break." You smile.

"That's not scary."

"I'm a nursing major, what else would I be?"

He smiled with you. This was usually how your friendship worked. Both of you playfully making witty remarks and jokes to one another.

"So you have any plans this week other than just studying?" You asked him as the both of you sat there doing your own work in peace.

"Not really. I have a fair coming up in a few weeks where I have to demonstrate my plans for my final project."

"Oh is that the thing they do in the lounge where kids show off like the robots they built?"

"Bingo!" He said as he worked on a paper due for a class.

"So what's your plan?" You asked him. He was in the middle of typing something, when he turned to you.

"I was planning on making a videogame. Nothing crazy or anything yet but maybe like a small demo."

"Oh that's cool. Hey, if you need any help with that my parents work for a videogame company. I personally don't know anything, but I could hook you up." You nudge.

He chuckles. "I'll hold you up on your offer if I need it." He smiles. "What about you? Got any plans?" He asks back.

"Nothing much going on for me either. I'm just trying to get by these last few weeks so I can relax before midterms kill me." You said as you stretched in your seat so you wouldn't get too stiff as you took notes from your textbook.

"That's fair enough. Midterm season is a lot."

You sighed. "Ahh college is so boring. I really could've just dropped out."

"Don't say that. How would you become a nurse if you didn't go?"

"Do I really want to be a nurse? At this point I don't think I had any other options or plans?" You questioned as you pondered about your life choices.

"Stay in college Y/n. That's where figuring your life out comes in."

"Easy for you to say Mr. Comp Sci." You mumbled.

"I'm not that big of a nerd, why does everyone do that to me?" He asks, mindlessly.

"I don't know it just fits you."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head before the both of you continued to work. You both sat in comfortable silence together, making small conversation here and then but stayed concentrated on your studies.

After a while Jungkook checked the time and started to pack up.

"Looks like that's my cue to go now. I'll see you later." Jungkook waves as he slings his backpack around his shoulder.

You wave him a goodbye until he leaves. Once he left, you leaned back in your chair puffing out air. You didn't want to study anymore and during your study session, the professor sent a message saying that class has been cancelled.

You packed up your stuff and texted Jimin saying you were coming home early since you had no classes for the day and left the library.

***

As you were walking to your apartment door, you swiped through the news feed on your phone. Apparently there was a robbery that was nearby campus where the criminal was holding hostages at a local bank. Luckily, some of the members of the Guardians managed to get there on time to save the day.

It was crazy to think you had real life superheroes helping you out. The Guardians made themselves become your nation's heroes a couple of years ago. There were little crimes here and there until they became involved in more dangerous activities.

You weren't a particular fan of the superhero group which raises confusion to many, but you didn't really think much about the crimes that go on. Maybe you were just ignorant and superheroes were bringing more awareness to these crimes or they were the cause of more crimes occurring since you didn't feel at danger or knew of anything happening before.

Nonetheless, you took out the key to your shared apartment and opened the door.

"Jimin, I'm home!" You yelled only to get no response in return.

I guess he went out.

You thought as you didn't see him anywhere. You shrugged as you put your stuff away in your room before plopping yourself on the couch mindlessly watching TV.

You were getting heavily invested in the new drama, wondering which male love interest you liked more when all of a sudden a knock on your window startled your thoughts.

You looked out the window that led to your fire escape, but didn't see anything. You thought it was probably a bird or something so you didn't think much about it and returned to your drama.

That's when you heard the knock again.

Turning off the TV, you carefully approached the window. You grabbed the nearest object next to you which turned out to be Jimin's dolphin figurine as you slowly opened up the window.

You stepped back as soon as you opened the window, holding the figurine closer to your slightly shaken figure.

Nothing happened so you were relieved for a moment until a hand stuck out and grabbed the bottom of your window. You held the figurine up, prepared to attack until the whole figure plopped through your window and laid on the floor.

Your eyes widen at the figure that was laying on your floor, clutching his hand around his bicep.

D-man?

Not believing your own eyes, you still held the figurine to attack the intruder until he spoke.

"Sorry for the rude interruption. Before you try to hit me with that, mind lending a hand to one of your city's favorite superheroes." He said, with a pained smile as that was the only visible feature on his face that wasn't covered by his large mask.

"You're... You're–"

"Yes, hi. Hello. Sorry for not introducing myself. D-man, nice to meet you and you?"

"Y/n?" You said, not exactly knowing how to talk. You couldn't talk to normal people, let alone superheroes.

You were about to ask why he was in your apartment when he started coughing violently and clutched his bicep more.

"You okay?"

What a stupid question Y/n. Of course he's clearly not okay.

"Totally fine. Nothing I haven't seen before. I unfortunately didn't see him when he pulled out a knife before slashing my arm, but I still managed to get him in style." He says, proudly.

You furrow your eyebrows ignoring whatever banter he was playing and got closer to him. You gently touched his arm, silently asking if it was okay to look. He took away his hold on his bicep.and that's when you noticed the cut as it still kept bleeding.

Fortunately, from your expertise, the cut wasn't too deep.

"Hey uhh it's not that bad, but you might still need some stitches." You said in a concerned tone.

"You wouldn't happen to know how to do it,  would you? I always did hate going to the doctors." He jokes.

You don't know how this man could be joking knowing his arm was bleeding away. You supposed superheroes just have another layer of humor.

"I'm a nursing major. I'm not super qualified or anything but I can try.”

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

350K 12.4K 78
[COMPLETE] Highest ranking: #1 in dm This is a love story concerning the lovable college dropout Taehyung, and the dorky and quirky aspiring singer J...
159K 5K 20
Where two boys feel a connection, deeper than two normal roommate's should be feeling Jeon Jungkook X Kim Taehyung Taekook
14K 900 26
hoseok doesn't like robots but he might be stuck with one anyway. jung hoseok / min yoongi completed 2016
396K 24.8K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...