( DISCONTINUED)

By itsjohmae

This book is cringe, better ones coming DO NOT READ AT ALL PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU DONT More

WELCOME :D
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
Do me a favor please!
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23} (LUWOO)
{24}
{25}
Pls read
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
READ!!
...bad news...
*✧ï―ĨïūŸ:* ð˜― 𝙐 𝙍 𝙉 *:ï―ĨïūŸâœ§* 𝙈𝘞𝙍𝙆𝙃𝙔𝙐ð˜ū𝙆

{10}

72 5 8
By itsjohmae

Taeyong POV:

I snapped back into reality and then pushed Jaehyun away. His mood completely dropped and then he become cold once again. I sighed and then went to Ten at the FRONT door way.

Taeyong: can I help you?

My heart was beating 100mph I felt as if I was about to burst.

Ten: yeah... where's my wallet?

Taeyong: oh... here let me see..

I rushed upstairs and then found it on his nightstand. I grabbed it and then rushed downstairs. I handed it to Ten and then kissed his forehead goodbye.

Ten: BYE MOM!!!

Taeyong: bye bye! ....Wait-

Ten: hol up you responded-

Taeyong: SHUT UP LEAVE LEAVE-

I locked the doors and then I caught Donghyuk coming down the stairs.

Hyuk: morning Hyung...

I kissed Hyuk on the forehead and the walked with him into the kitchen. I washed the dishes while talking to him and I apologized and just told him how I feel about old school rules and stuff that I truly don't believe in. He nodded and then told me he was going to the training room in the basement. I nodded and then went into the living room. I looked up and saw Jaehyun, I smiled seeing him. He was wearing (his kick it outfit, the suit with gold on it) He looked over at me and then rolled his eyes. I quickly did the same and the I started glaring at him. I then saw Mark come down the stairs right after Jaehyun. I walked up to Jaehyun and then asked while fixing up his suit.

Taeyong: and where do you think you're going?

Jaehyun: A meeting, I'm replacing Johnny, now stop asking me shit Taeyong.

Taeyong: Whatever, stay here for a sec...

I grabbed jaehyuns bag then headed to the kitchen and then called up the driver. I added a note and his lunch in the bag. I walked back into the living room and then gave Jaehyun his bag.

Jaehyun: bye Mark!!

He said completely ignoring me. I had a blank face and then he shut the door. I sighed and then turned my attention to Mark.

Taeyong: can I help you, Mark?

Mark: ah yeah.. Is it ok if I train?

Taeyong: aish... don't ask me its ok, now go and train!

I thought about it and then thought I should workout. So I changed, told Jaemin where I was going, packed my bags, and then left for the gym.

Ten POV:

(This was when they were just leaving the house)

Johnny and I entered the car and we sat in silence for the first 4 minutes.

Ten: ....Johnny what do we do...

Johnny: about what?

Ten: about the people living in the house with us... Jaemin, Jeno, Mark, and Donghyuk .

Johnny: Don't worry about them, Taeyong knows how to keep everyone in line.

Ten:  mhmm... right...

Johnny: what?

Ten: nothing.. why?

Johnny: It seems like you aren't just thinking about them...right?

Ten: ....I- ...I am

Johnny: so who else are you thinking about...

Ten: what? I just said-

Johnny: I'm not buying it... whats on your mind?

Ten: Johnny no-

Johnny: its about us isn't it...

My heart was beating so fast I could burst. Those words "its about us isn't it?" they were being repeated over and over and over...until Johnny spoke up again.

Johnny: ...so it is..

Ten: I- I- I never said that!

I thought more and more and then realized I forgot my wallet. I told the driver and we headed back. I got it from Taeyong and then rushed back in the car and we started driving again. It was silent for 7 minutes until Johnny spoke up again.

Johnny: Well I'm going to assume stuff if you don't respond,

Ten: It isn't, really it isn't...

Johnny: we're here, we will talk about this later...

Before he could open the door I grabbed his collar and pulled him back. We were a little to close, I realized what I did and then I let go... I saw that mother fucker smirk I swear... He got out of the car and then extended his hand for me to hold. I looked up at him and he just looked serious. I hesitated but then held it anyways. As we were walking to OUR office people looked at us. I gave Johnny the keys to unlock the door and when we headed inside with our hands still interwind I saw both of our Fathers at our desks.

Johnny quickly let go of my hand and then got real serious, like scary serious.

Johnny: Mr.Lee, father, may I ask why you're both here.

Mr.Lee: we both just wanted to check up on out boys, is there a problem?

Johnny: uhm yes, the problem is that you never told us you were coming, without Ten's consent, without my consent, you just came inside.

Mr.Lee: I own this building young man I can do as I please.

Ten: And we're both young adults who would like a notice the next time you both come. Uhm.. please...?

Mr.Suh: ah Johnathan... you haven't called me in months, where have you-

Johnny: I'm sorry Father and Mr.Lee, I'm asking you respectfully to please step outside.

The two men got up and then stepped outside while we stepped inside.

Johnny motioned me to fit down and I did as he said. Johnny was talking really quietly for some reason, nice he finished talking the two men left.

Ten: what did you do? What did you say?

Johnny: Don't mind that right now, lets just... work? Shall we?

I nodded slowly and then started working on the desk next to Johnny.

Hours had passed and I finally finished doing everything on my work list. I looked over at Johnny and saw he was resting. I quietly got up and then made sure to adjust his pose so that he won't we so sore when we awakens. I took out my lunch and then brought it to the break room next to our office. I sighed because I was eating lunch alone, again.  It was different this time. Johnny was here. I closed my eyes and sat there in silence until the door opened. I still didn't open my eyes and I felt soft hands as smooth as silk touch my cheek. I sighed and then looked up and of course saw Johnny.

Ten: you woke up...

Johnny: why didn't you wait for me?

Ten:.. oh, well I'm sorry I didn't-

Johnny: starting tomorrow we'll eat lunch together, ok...?

Ten: a-ah.. yes..

Johnny: you need to stop thinking about...about us.. ok?

Ten: who said I was thinking about us?

Johnny: I know you were...

Ten: No.I.wasn't-

Just then Johnny scooped me up and then carried me easily back to our office. He slammed the door then locked it. He threw me on to the door, he slammed one of his arms on the door, and then he used his other arm to lift up my chin. We looked into each other's eyes until we started getting closer and closer.

Our lips connected
It was magical
Amazing, beautiful,
And so in sync

One of his hands wrapped around my waist while the other one holding my head.

He broke away slowly and then got real close to my ear. He started nibbling on my ear while I started slowly sucking on his neck.. we both started started moaning...

I came back to my senses and then pushed him away. He fixed his hair and I stood there... my heart beating rapidly.

He approached me slowly and then that wasn't making anything better.

Johnny: ..what..? You don't want this...?

Ten: no... John this... me and you... this is so...

U-un...Unprofessional....

Hi author here, I'm starting something new and I would appreciate if you did this little thing right here:

How did I do writing this chapter? 1-10 and then if you have time (I'd really appreciate if you did this) give me things to improve if you think I need to improve anything:
Also I can't believe I just wrote that kiss scene... was it good? I'm really REALLY bad at writing things like that-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 62 31
I wrote this book nearly 2 years ago now, if its cringey I sincerely apologise ðŸĨē
79.2K 2.3K 25
𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘ðšĒ 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎ðšĒ𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 ðšĒ𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛. ð™ēð™ūð™―ðšƒð™ī𝚇𝚃 : 𝚁ð™ī𝙰ð™ģ 𝙰𝚃 ð™ūðš†ð™― 𝚁ïŋ―...
301K 13.8K 29
!! SUPER CRINGEY !! I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND TO READ. IT'S BETTER TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS BOOK. started 08/09,16 ended 09/12/16 edited 04/17/18 ─ 06...
196K 9.2K 35
❝ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president ❞ [🌈] â€ĒG...