No Control ~ 1D (on break)

By stylishxhemmings

Started: 12.26.20 *contains cursing and smut* He stopped for only a second to say, "Told you that I'd have yo... More

00: Intro
01: Meetings
04: Almost There
02: Dirty Questions
03: On the Road
05: Orlando
06: Hotel Room
08: Atlanta
09: Punishment
10: Let's Party
11: Friendly Favors
12: Nashville

07: Concerts and Bars

67 6 7
By stylishxhemmings

  Sound check was three hours before the show so all of us arrived in two separate limos around four o'clock. I spent most of the day in my hotel room until it was time to go.

I wore the black dress that I modeled for the boys on the bus a couple days prior along with red heels.

The boys took a separate limo than the girls in case they got caught by paparazzi. So Anna, Paige and I were all together. All of us had on outfits that would probably stick out in the daylight, but we weren't exactly famous so we figured that it would be fine.

Anna had on a mini emerald green, silk, slip dress and black heels. Paige wore a skirt that was blue and had ruching on the sides, similar to my dress. She paired it with a black long sleeved crop top that was sheer on the sleeves and black heeled boots.

"So Jade," Anna said, "Excited for your first show?"

"Yeah, kinda nervous though."

"There's nothing to worry about,"  Paige comforted, "You'll do great! Plus we get to hang out in the dressing rooms before and during the show!"

"Alright ladies, we have arrived," Anna said, ending our previous conversation.

Out of my window was our beautiful indoor venue. I stepped out of the car to admire the view, but was suddenly interpreted by voices shouting at me from all directions.

"Jade Woods how is your relationship with Louis Tomlinson?" one yelled.

"Miss Woods can we have a minute?"

"Can you confirm the dating rumors?"

"Ignore them Jade," Anna told me, "Louis will handle it."

"Just keep looking good. I see lots of cameras," Paige noted.

As we pushed our way through the crowd, lights were flashing and voices continued shouting.

We eventually got inside where Bryan greeted us, "Welcome girls. The band is already practicing so if you want to go wait in their dressing rooms, they'll be there in about an hour."

"Thank you,"  we all chimed in unison.

Once we found the dressing room we all grabbed some water and sat on the gigantic sofa that was in the middle of the room.

"So Jade,"  Paige said, "We've been meaning to catch up with you. How's sharing the bus with a bunch of guys?"

"Not as bad as it seems. There's only been a couple of awkward incidents so far,"  I laughed.

"Like what?" Anna questioned.

"Well my birth control alarm went off while I was in the bathroom the other day. They were all like "oh my god are you having unprotected sex" and weird shit like that. So it's really just a lot of dumb teasing."

"You should come stay with us sometime,"  Paige suggested.

"Definitely,"  Anna agreed.

"Of course I will."

  We chatted for a little while longer until the boys suddenly came bursting through the door.

"Ok Paige what are we wearing today?"   Niall asked as soon as he walked in.

"I set your outfits over there,"  she replied, pointing to a rack in the corner of the room, "We'll leave for a minute and let you all get dressed."

The girls and I stepped out of the room and waited for the all good to come back in. Once we got the signal, we went into the room once again.

I took a minute to admire all of their outfits one by one. They all had on plain old black jeans, but different tops. Liam had on a grey button up shirt that had a white arrow pattern on it. Louis had on a black t-shirt and a blue button up which wasn't actually buttoned on top of it. Niall's jeans were ripped and he rocked a tight fitting black shirt. Harry just had on a plain white shirt. Even with the simple outfits they all looked amazing.

"Alright Jade,"  Anna said, "We'll switch off starting with Louis and Niall. You can do Louis' hair first and then Niall. Is that ok with you?"

"Yeah that' sounds good."

The four of us walked over to the mirrors that were lit up with many lights. There were two mirrors and two chairs so Niall sat in one and Louis in the other.

Louis sat down in the chair in front of me as I grabbed all of my brushes and other things I might need. His hair swooped to the side at the front of his head, but stood up a little more in the back. I mainly left it how it was, but added hair spray so it stayed that way. I did the same with the rest of them as well.

  Thirty minutes before the show started, all of them were done with hair and makeup. They all looked beyond amazing. We sat back down on the couch before it was time for them to go out on stage.

"So Jade,"  Liam said, "Usually the hairstylists and all those people stay back here while we perform, but if you want to we've invited you all to stand in front of the stage during the concert."

"Seriously?"  I gasped, "I'd love to! Thank you so much."

"No big deal princess," Niall told me, "Plus then we get to see your gorgeous faces while we sing."

"Oh um Louis,"  I said as soon as I remembered the whole paparazzi situation, "Can I talk to you really quick?"

"Sure,"  he smiled.

We went to the corner of the room away from everyone else for a minute.

"What's up sweetheart?"

"Earlier the paparazzis were um, asking me questions about that article. I didn't really know what to say so I didn't say anything. I wanted to apologize in case that made things worse."

"It's all good. I dealt with it, told them we were just good friends. I'm not sure if they believe me but hey! Worth a shot right?"

"Great, thank you."

After our brief conversation we returned to the couches with everyone else.

"Ok boys I think it's time we get going,"  Louis said.

"Yep. Ladies you may go take your seats,"  Harry added.

"Why thank you,"  I said with a little curtsy and a giggle.

The girls and I made our way down the hall and to the door marked "staff only". This door lead us to the front of the stage where we would be staying. Other people would be there as well including photographers, part of the lighting and sound teams, and managers.

As we got closer to the door, I could hear the crowd that awaited in the arena. I turned the handle and opened the door. I was instantly met with blinding lights and screaming fans.

"Wow,"  I gasped.

"Pretty cool huh?"  Paige asked.

"It's amazing."

I had only been to a couple of concerts prior to that one. At none of them was I ever this close to the stage.

We walked to an empty spot at the front of the stage where we could see perfectly. Suddenly, music started playing and a voice filled the arena.

"Ladies and gentlemen,"  the voice boomed, "One Direction!"

I watched as the boys ran onto the stage with great amounts of energy. Adrenaline rushed through me as they started singing their opening song. I could feel the bass of the music thumping in the floor under my feet. It felt like a dream. Paige, Anna, and I sang and danced our hearts out along with the fans behind us.

  The rest of the concert was just as great. My feet were tired from dancing so I crashed on the couch as soon as we got back to the dressing room to wait for the boys. Only a few minutes after we had gotten back so did they.

"There's the super stars,"  I laughed, "You guys were amazing!"

"Thanks darling,"  Liam said, "I saw you dancing out there."

"How about you show us some more of your moves at the bar?" Niall asked.

"Bar?"  I questioned.

"Oh yeah we always go to a bar, club, or party of some sort after concerts,"  he explained.

"So what do you say Jade?" Anna asked me,  "Are you down for a little more excitement tonight?"

"Hell yeah,"  I shouted.

Everyone cheered at my response as we grabbed our things and headed for the limos that were waiting outside. We all took the same one this time so we were packed in tight for the ride. Security found a way to get us out the back door so we weren't swarmed with paparazzis again.

  The scent of alcohol filled my nose as soon as we stepped into the bar. Only a couple of people asked for pictures with the boys as we entered but other than that it was pretty calm. We arrived at the local bar around ten-thirty so it was crowded with people. The rest of us followed Niall to the bar itself where we sat down on high stools.

"Drinks are on me tonight,"  Niall told us, "Get however much of whatever the hell you want."

"Are you sure?"  I asked.

"I'm sure. Just keep in mind that we have a six hour drive tomorrow."

Just then a bartender came up to us, "Hey everyone how are we doing tonight?"  he asked.

"Great,"  we all replied.

"Awesome! I'm Sam and I'll be taking care of you all tonight. Do we want to start off with some food?"

"Yeah we'll take two orders of cheese fries please,"  Niall told him.

"Sure thing."

  We quickly devoured the fries before ordering drinks. Everyone was having a great time. I had drank three mixed drinks and was enjoying myself when a random guy came up to our group. He was tall and very muscular.

"Hey there,"  he said.

"Um... hi,"  I said, very confused, "Do I know you?"

"Not yet, but I was hoping to change that. Can I buy you a drink, baby?"

"Oh, no thank you."

"Come on just one drink."

"It's fine. I'm with my friends."

"So what? I'll get you whatever you want."

"I said no," I protested.

Louis got up from his seat and walked over towards me, "Hey! She said no mate. Back off."

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it little fella?"

Louis was significantly shorter than this guy, but that didn't seem to scare him.

Almost like a scene out of a movie, the rest of the boys walked up and stood behind him.

"Are we gonna have a problem here?"  Liam asked.

The bar was suddenly quieter and many heads were turned towards us. People were starting to get their phones out to record the possible fight. I gave the boys a look and cocked my head in the direction of those people. They noticed the cameras as well and quickly backed off.

Niall asked Sam for the bill and then we left.

"Come on Jade,"  he said, "We'll continue our little party back at the hotel."

All of them made sure to give the guy dirty glances on our way out.

"Sorry that ass hole ruined your night,"  Paige said.

"It's alright,"  I said, "I'm just glad he didn't hurt any of you guys."

Everyone was pretty silent during the ride back to the hotel. We were all a bit shaken up from what had just happened. We arrived in just a few minutes, got out of the limo and went back up to our floor.

"Um, I think I'm just going to go to bed,"  I told everyone.

They all said their goodbyes and turned to leave. As they did I grabbed Louis' shirt to stop him from going.

"Is everything ok?"  he asked.

"Yeah I'm just still feeling a little off. Would you mind um...maybe staying with me for a little bit?" I felt silly asking this, but my heart wouldn't stop racing and I'd feel much better with someone else there.

"Of course I will,"  he smiled.

He followed me into my room where I set my stuff down before flipping on the light.

"Oh I need to uh...shower,"  I told him.

"I'll wait out here."

"Thank you Louis."

I couldn't help but cry a little during my shower. My emotions were all jumbling together and I didn't know how to feel. Or maybe it was just the alcohol in my system. Regardless, I just had to let it all out. So when I finished showering, my face was red and puffy. I tried my best to cool off as I put my pajamas on, but it didn't help much because Louis still noticed.

"Were you crying sweetheart?"  he asked from his seat on the floor at the edge of my bed.

I nodded in reply.

"Come here,"  he opened his arms so I would go over to him.

I walked over and sat down in between his legs. He embraced me in a hug as soon as I did.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. Just something stupid."

"Hey don't say that. You can tell me."

"It's just that... I'm grateful that you guys were there with me tonight, but on the other hand that guy could've hurt you all."

"But he didn't. Everyone's ok Jade."

"I know, but I'm still just upset about it."

"There's no need to be. No one got hurt and that's what's important. Right?"

"Yeah,"  I mumbled.

"Exactly. Now let's get you into bed."

We both stood up and I got under the blanket.

"You know what,"  Louis said, "I'll stay with you tonight. If you want me to of course."

"That would be great,"  I smiled.

As he joined me, he wrapped his arms around me once more. I felt safe with him there. I felt like no one could hurt me and I liked that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

another pretty short chapter lol sry. 

next stop: atlanta!!! what are you hoping to see there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 687 22
All preferences from tumblr.
55.4K 840 31
"WHAT?!" I yelled. "Your not suppose to know." Louis Tomlinson said to me in a normal voice. Of course I'm not suppose to know about that! But I don'...
330K 2.8K 67
y'all know what the deal is :) →REQUESTS ARE CLOSED← → CONTAINS SWEARING ← *Started Oct. 6th 2019* *finished Dec. 8th 2020* #179 IN HARRYSTYLES 4th o...
10.6K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!