Love Mode On (COMPLETED)

By Miss_dreamy_writer

'Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is perfect.' *** Nora and Sarah were known for... More

Prologue...
Main Characters
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note:--
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Chapter 20
Author's Note!!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Chapter 01

601 32 1
By Miss_dreamy_writer

Third Person POV:---

"WHAT???"

"Out of all the days, you decided not to attend college today?" She yelled loudly, enough to get weird looks from the people around her.

"No need to be dramatic." The person on the other side of the cellphone said, probably rolling her eyes.

"Besides, lower your voice. I don't want to become deaf in such a young age. It's not like there is a special occasion today."

Nora's grip on her cellphone tightens. "Obviously, there is." She mumbled annoyed.

"No, there isn't."

To say Nora was angry would be an understatement. She was more like pissed off right now.

For god's sake, it's Nora's birthday today. And her best friend can't seems to remember it.

Here, Nora was wearing a pretty dress with a little bit of makeup on. Which she don't usually do, unless someone is getting married. She usually wear crop tops and jeans, her favourite.

"Sorry, Nora. But I am kind of busy right now." Sarah said hesitantly.

"So, I will call you later. Bye. Love you." With that she hang up the call.

Nora jaw was literally on the ground. Seems like she am the only person on the whole world who isn't busy.

Her shoulder slumps down in despair. A day without your best friend by your side is terrible. As terrible as giving exams on your periods.

Nora hope that her other best friend, Harry wouldn't ditched her like this bitch and would at least remember her birthday.

She entered the college building and was passing through the hallway. When some of my classmates stopped her.

"You are looking beautiful in this dress." June complimented with a sweet smile on her face.

"Thanks." Nora said happily.

Finally!! Someone noticed. Maybe they knew that it's her birthday today. That's why they stopped her.

"But what's the occasion?" Mike raises his eyebrow.

Here, goes her hope.

"Nothing special, Mike. Just felt like dressing up." Nora shrugged.

"If you don't mind, why don't you join us?" Jasmine suggested.

"Where are you guys heading to?" Nora asked them.

"Canteen." Jasmine replied.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" She agreed.

With that we started walking towards canteen, while laughing and joking around.

The moment they enter cafeteria, it was pitch black with a complete silence.

"I think the canteen is closed today." Nora shared her opinion aloud.

When suddenly all the lights were turned on and a chorus of 'Happy Birthday Nora' was heard.

There in front of her was Sarah, Harry and all her other friends and classmates.

The canteen was decorated with balloons. At the middle of the canteen was a big Choco Truffle Cake, her favourite.

Tears started appearing in her eyes, out of happiness.

"HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, NORA." Sarah says coming towards her.

"Thank you so much, Sarah." Nora pulls Sarah into a hug.

"I thought you forget my birthday."

"You stupid girl, how can I forget such an important day." Sarah hugs her back.

"HEY!!" Harry interrupts.

"Where's my hug?" He pouts.

Nora and Sarah pull away to see Harry standing right in front of them, with a fake hurt look on his face.

"By the way, it was my idea." He stated proudly.

"Thanks buddy." Nora smiled.

He pulls her in a bone crashing hug.

"I can't breathe.........."

"Oops, sorry." He chuckles.

He pulls away from the hug.

"Here's for you." Sarah puts a 'Happy Birthday Girl' Sash on her.

"I think something is missing. Maybe this." Harry puts a crown on her head.

"Now you look like a Birthday girl." He concluded.

"I............"

"I don't even know what to say to you all. For putting all this effort." Nora said emotionally.

"It's our duty to make you special. That's what friends do, don't they?" Sarah said.

To which Harry nodded.

A chorus of 'It's time to cut the cake' was heard.

A laugh escaped her lips. She wipes the tears that was about to slip down her eyes.

"Come on, Let's cut the cake." She said happily.

***

"That went a little overboard." Nora said.

"Yep, I totally agree with Nora on this." Harry shrugs.

"I thought you would like it." Sarah said looking at her.

"I like it. But, please don't pull that stunt again." Nora pleaded.

"When Sarah was singing 'Love Story' up there on the cafeteria. I realized one thing." He stated seriously.

"What is it?"

"What?"

Nora and Sarah asked at the same time.

"That I sing way much better than her." He smirks arrogantly.

She bit my lip to avoid laughing. But end up joining Harry. While Sarah was busy killing us with her glare.

"You both are so mean." She said angrily.

"So what dare are we going to give her?" He asked referring to Nora.

A groan escapes her lips, Nora thought they forget about this. But seems like she was wrong.

It's a tradition of their Trio that they has to do a dare given to them, on their birthday.

And she knew they will definitely give her one of the worst one.

"How about she needs to kiss the first person that comes from our college building?" Sarah suggested with an evil smile.

They were sitting in their college garden which was right opposite of our college building.

"NO WAY." Nora denied immediately horrified.

"Nora you are going to do it." He smirked.

"Unless you want to give me all your video games permanently."

Nora looked at him in such a speed that she was worried that her neck might have broke.

At that moment, she didn't have a choice. She knew that she had to do this stupid dare. She can't give her video games to him.

"Okay, I am in." Nora said dejectedly.

Seem like luck wasn't in her side today. Because the first person who exited their college building was none other than, 'Ryan Knights'.

Their college typical Bad boy. He was 6'2 tall. Who is extremely handsome and is quite famous among the girls. An heir of one of the top companies, 'Knights Enterprises'.

He was looking quite scary. Sweats starting forming on her forehead. She look at her friends to see, they both were looking at her with a grin.

"Seems like she isn't doing to do it." Sarah commented, while playing with her hair.

While Harry was looking at Nora with a look that says, 'Either do it or lose your video games.'

Stomping her feet in defeat, she make her way towards him. Like usual, he was the centre of attention right now. Some girls were busy throwing flirty looks, while some were busy gawking at him.

The moment Nora was in front of him, she said, "I am sorry."

"For wha........"

Nora cut him off by placing her lips on his, kissing him softly. His lips were so soft and kissable that it was becoming difficult for her to pull away.

Click!!!!! She heard many clicks, knowing that the people around her were busy taking a picture of them.

The moment her lips met his, a spark ran throughout her entire body. She was feeling some weird sensation in her stomach. She pull away quickly, afraid of such weird feeling.

If only, she knew that this isn't going to her last time kissing him.

How was the first chapter?

What do you think of Nora and Sarah friendship?

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Do comment and let me know.

And please it's a request do vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 40.5K 55
"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this...
10.3K 346 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
3.1K 207 24
"Karen...where are you going?" he asked. "I am going out for a date...not that it matters to you...anyway... what are-" "I am here to tell you someth...
153K 8.7K 32
True love never dies, it all induces when Kathy has a little crush on her neighbour Ryan who is goofy, and a very enchanting boy, but it turns out. T...