Fire meet Gasoline (Cordelia...

By stayevildarling

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is tra... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 (final part)

Part 9

1.6K 82 34
By stayevildarling

''I am not the usual girl'' you answer Papa Legba. ''I have gone through so much.. my life has been hell until like a month ago so I am not scared of you or this place.'' you say.

You ask him again how you and Fiona can make your way out of here. ''Magic comes with a prize'' he says. ''A trade for a trade'' he adds. You look at Fiona and Nan you know that this isn't going to be good. ''You wanna take Fiona back?'' he asks ''I want you in return''. Fiona looks at you and shakes her head.

''I accept but one condition... give me one month .. let me have one more month on earth and then you can come and collect me''. and before Fiona can say anything he says ''deal'' with an evil smile.

You look up and see a door. ''This will guide you both home'' he says. Fiona looks at you and you both walk towards the door. ''You should not have to do this Y/N'' she says. But you take her hand look back at Nan and him one more time and leave.

Cordelias POV:

I have been sitting on the greenhouse floor next to Y/N body for a while. I feel helpless. I hear noises and look at the time. It has now gone past dinner time. I see Zoe, Maddison and Queenie walk towards me. I run up to them and say ''We have got to help Y/N.. she has done something really stupid''. The girls are really shocked and as I explain to them their face goes from sadness into worrying. ''Poor Y/N..'' Queenie says. I get even more nervous. Suddenly I hear noises and I turn around Y/N body is shaking a lot. I go over and the girls and I try to comfort her. All of a sudden Y/N wakes up but another body appears next to Y/N.

-------------------------------

Cordelia POV over:

''Fiona?'' Zoe suddenly says. You slowly wake up and see the girls looking at me worried. Maddison helps me up and Zoe immediately walks towards me and says ''Are you okay?''.

''I feel okay apart from that my head hurts a bit. ''you say. You don't want to look at Cordelia because you know already that she is disappointed at you and probably really mad. But when you look at her and wait for her angry and disapproving look she is facing Fiona. Both of the woman look at each other in shock. Cordelia does not look at you and simply says ''leave''. Zoe grabs your arm and her, Maddison and Queenie guide you out of the greenhouse. Before you leave you try to look at Cordelia again but she does not look at you. She stares at her mother.

Cordelias POV:

When I hear the door shut my eyes close for a second and I say ''Mother''. I did not know what to think. Fiona and I parted in good ways but she made my life a living hell at times. Fiona walks towards Cordelia and hugs her. Cordelia tries to pull away but then breaks down in her mothers arms. ''What are you doing here?'' I say confused. Fiona points at the sofa and you both sit down. ''I was in hell when this girl.. Y/N suddenly stood there and saved me''. Fiona says. ''But how did you both escape like that?'' I ask confused knowing there is always a prize. Fiona wasn't sure whether to be truthful with Cordelia about this.. because she knows that there must be something between her daughter and Y/N. The way that she spoke about her. But Fiona did not wanna mess anything up with her daughter. ''Maybe you should ask Y/N yourself''. she finally says. ''Why did you come back?'' I ask my mother.

''I did not wanna come back.. I mean hell was not a nice place but Y/N insisted on bringing me back.. she knew who I was instantly''. The Painting I think to myself and remember when me and Y/N were talking about my mother and I showed her the painting.

''I promise you Cordelia.. I wanna be a mother to you... a better one that I could have ever been.. I know that I hurt you but hell changed me.. I wanna be beside you.. you are supreme and I will never question that.. I just wanna be by your side and not miss anymore of your life then I already have'' my mother says to me. What she says hurts me but I give in and hug her.

We walk towards the house into the kitchen and dining room.

------------------------------------------------

Zoe, Maddison and Queenie take you into the dining room. All the other witches are still in their rooms unpacking everything. You sit at the table and Zoe brings you some water. You thank her. You start explaining to the girls that you found the book yesterday and although Cordelia tried to talk you out of it you really wanted to see your aunt again. You explain everything that happened how you saw your aunt and she was happy where she was. Also how you suddenly found Fiona while trying to get back. Zoe can't help but chuckle when you explain how you thought of the coven and hoped to end up back here. ''It's not that simple'' she says.

''But wait.. how did you get out?'' Maddison asks confused. You look down and try to think of something to say. You say how you found Nan and they let you go. This was a lie. But you did not want to worry anyone. You know that you have a month left. You want to try and make this the best month of your life with your friends and Cordelia. The thought of Cordelia worries you. You feel like she is really mad at you. Zoe notices you looking sad and says ''Whats wrong?''

''It's Cordelia I think she is really mad at me.. she talked me out of it and I did it anyway and then ended up here with her mother'' you say. Zoe stopped you and explains how worried Cordelia got when she was sitting next to your body in the greenhouse. The thought of Cordelia being there makes you feel warm. Slowly the other girls are starting to come in.

Everyone was chatting about their weekends when suddenly Cordelia walks in. She still does not look at you. This aches your heart because Cordelia looking at you makes you whole and complete. She stands by her chairs and asks everyone for silence. All of the witches are excited what this announcement was about. Suddenly Fiona walks through the door and everyone goes quiet. The witches who have been there for a while and know of Fiona but also the newer witches who have only heard of her. Fiona can't help but look at Maddison and say ''Surprise bitch.. I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me'' and smiles sarcastically. Cordelia interrupts her mother and says ''Enough''. Fiona sits down and explains how she was saved by me. Everyone was now looking at me .. apart from Cordelia she still looked away. Everyone was looking at me very impressed as this was not an easy spell or thing to do. The witches who knew Fiona before noticed that she had changed. She was still a mean bitch and a bit sarcastic but deep down she has good intentions now.

When dinner was finished the girls asked if you wanna hang out with them. You are really tired and explain how you just wanna go to sleep. You walk upstairs and go in the bath. You take your clothes off and get into the warm bath. You remember about what had happened today. You think of your aunt and for the first time your heart does not feel like shattering. You feel happy as you remember the words she said to you and think of the beautiful flower field. Your thoughts changed quickly when you remembered the price you had to pay for bringing Fiona back. You could just not leave the woman there. She reminded you of your own mother being beaten by your father. Besides you never knew her but she seemed like hell changed her a lot. Then you remembered Papa Legba and that you only have a month left to enjoy your life. One main concern is Cordelia. She seemed mad but you don't know why. Was it the fact you brought her mother back? the fact you betrayed her trust? the fact you lied to her?

You start crying. You like Cordelia a lot and don't want her to hate you. You start crying more and its quite loud. You put your head under the water and try to scream. You suddenly hear a knock and quickly get out the bath putting a towel around you. ''Y/N..? are you okay?''. Your heart stops for a second when you hear Cordelia. You get really nervous and open the door a bit.

''Can I talk to you?'' the beautiful woman says. You missed this so much. Your supreme looking at you and saying your name. It has only been a few hours but felt like forever being ignored by her. ''Let me get changed you can wait in my room'' you say. You quickly put some pajamas on and then notice that the door was still open and Cordelia sitting on your bed looking at you. When she notices you looking at her she looks away. You get shy and walk into the room.

You look at the woman and can't really make out what her emotions are .. was she mad... sad or hurt? You had no clue and before she could say anything you walk a bit closer and look at her and say ''I am so sorry Cordelia''. The blonde woman looks up and stares into your eyes.

''Why did you do it?'' Cordelia says angrily and stands up now being really close to you.

''I'm sorry... when I found Fiona I recognized her from the painting and because you look alike. I did not mean to cause you any pain but when I found her she reminded me of my mothers situation and I just had to save her''. you try to explain

Cordelia lifts up your chin and says ''I don't mean that.. I am really grateful that you brought her back.. we have another chance at sorting our relationship out.. but why did you put yourself in danger when I told you specifically not to''. she says angrily

You have never heard Cordelia so mad and speaking to you like this. You can't help it but tears streaming down your face. ''Do you even know what could have happened? You could have died .. I could have lost you''.

This makes you stop crying for a second.. you look at her with hope and she now takes a step back. ''Besides what was the prize you had to pay to get out?'' your heart starts beating faster there was no way you can be truthful about this one. You tried with all the strength that was left to block Cordelia out and prevent her reading your thoughts.

''I met a girl there with Fiona.. she told me her name was Nan.. I told her about you and that I am the academy and she let us go..'' Cordelia smiles as she hears Nans name ''How is she?'' Cordelia asks. You reassure her that she looked happy.

Cordelia has no Idea whether to believe you or not.. she knows everything comes with a prize she gets closer to you and your lips almost touch. You can see her face changing and anger overtaking. She pulls away and walks towards the door.

''You should have never done this Y/N it is far too dangerous.. you are a young witch and you have been here for two weeks''. She leaves and the door slams shut.

You break down on your bed and cry yourself to sleep. You are deeply hurt at the fact that Cordelia is mad at you. You understand because it was very dangerous. You are confused about Cordelia getting so close to you earlier. You fall asleep crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 222 28
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ - 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ❝ she came to you when you were alone. and yes - she matters to you. kind of woman that'll haunt you. ❞ - 𝘬𝘪�...
5.9K 397 11
From strangers to friends, friends to a broken heart and then to strangers again... maybe friends again? or lovers this time? Melanie Blake met Corde...
21.1K 908 11
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
21.8K 851 15
sp characters! thanks for reading and enjoy! ALL STORIES ARE MAKING BY ME!! every single one is original and authentic.