Part 13 (final part)

You wake up and slowly open your eyes. You see Cordelia also waking up next to you.  Fiona, Zoe, Queenie and Maddison look at you with worried faces and rush towards you.

''Cordelia... Y/N'' everyone screams as they notice you both waking up.

They help you get up and ask what happened. You look at Cordelia and Fiona. 

''Y/N sacrificed herself for me.. she made a deal with Papa Legba to give him her soul.. all Y/N wanted was a month down here with us to spend it ... she saved me out of hell ...'' Fiona says looking at you with so much gratitude 

''Wait how long have you known this? Y/N'' Zoe asks confused

''The entire time..'' you say looking down 

''But why did you leave early? Did Papa Legba not keep his word?'' Queenie says confused

You look at Cordelia and suddenly get overwhelmed. She can feel it and says:

''Let's just give Y/N a break. The most important thing is that she is now safe and here with us. '' Cordelia explains

Everyone leaves the room and goes to bed as it is now really late. Everyone could feel that there was something going on between you and Cordelia. Fiona knew because she had also read the letter before Cordelia joined you in hell to save you.

''You saved me''. You say to Cordelia as you were both laying in bed. 

''It was a pleasure saving you Y/N.. the truth is I had to save you. I have been in love with you since I first saw you. I have never experienced this but tried to hide my feelings because I had no idea that you liked me too... but I knew a after a while'' the blonde woman says

''How?'' you ask

Cordelia looks down and seems upset. You put your hand on her chin and lift it up so she is now looking at you. You can see she looks like she regrets or feels bad about something.

''The truth is Y/N.. as supreme I can read your thoughts.. and I could from the beginning. I only discovered and noticed that you liked me a few times but then you shut me out of your thoughts... I am really sorry Y/N but I was too scared to tell you because of everything you had been through.'' she says

You breathe heavily. You can't believe that Cordelia can do this and has been doing it. This meant she knew about your aunt and parents before you were able to tell her. You don't wanna get mad at her after everything you have been through together so you forgive her. 

''It's okay..'' you eventually say before hugging her tightly.

That night you and Cordelia did all the things you meant to do in the last months. You kissed, hugged each other , made out with each other and eventually fell asleep while holding each other close.

Y/N dream that night:

''Y/N?'' you hear a familiar voice saying

You see your aunt in the beautiful flower field again. She looks at you and says:

''I am so happy that you finally found happiness in this place.. always hold on to it Y/N.''

You smile and run to hug her. 

Then you wake up.. the light coming from the window is really bright. You can hear the birds again. For a moment you forget everything that happened yesterday but then you feel arms wrapped around you. You turn your head and see the beautiful supreme next to you on your side. And you remember everything that happened. You smile and can't help what feels like fireworks to shoot through your body. You cuddle up a bit closer and kiss Cordelia waking her up.

She smiles at you simply says: ''I love you Y/N''. This makes you feel warm but also whole and complete. This was all you ever wanted.. a family, a beautiful girlfriend and a place to call home.

''I think we have got some explaining to do downstairs''. the blonde woman says and smirks

The both of you get dressed and walk downstairs for breakfast. As you walk down the long stairs Zoe, Queenie and Maddison already waiting at the kitchen table smile at seeing the both of you.

Fiona stands in the hallway and watches you both go downstairs holding hands proudly. She chuckles and gives you both a reassuring look. 

---The End

------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone for reading my story. I really enjoyed writing this and I liked to give all the characters a happy ending. Hope you enjoyed it.

If you have any suggestions for next stories or one shots please do not hesitate to tell me :)