Welcome to my playground || K...

By RandomGangster

Doyoung isn't really into frat boys, but that doesn't stop 5 from being into him. . . . . In which Doyoung ge... More

Oh No!
Oh No! Pt. 2
I should've stayed
The dating project
Day 1: Johnny
Day 3: Jaehyun
Let me take your hand
Day 4: Lucas
Day 5: Mark
Keep me guessin' Keep me guessin'
Turn back time
Day 6: Jaehyun
What it means to remember
Missing Puzzle Piece
Day 7: Yuta?
We'll take it slow
Next step
Encore
Behind the scenes + new projects

Day 2: Yuta

349 20 6
By RandomGangster

Warning: Sexual themes ahead :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The sexy seven

monopolycriminalbaek: ppl r sayin they saw Dodo with Johnny yesterday, is that true? 

monopolycriminalbaek: did our baby finally get himself a man? TT

motherof4andstillbae: Yeri couldn't stop talking about it when she got home :o I didn't think it was true

skinnylegenddoie: its not

skinnylegenddoie: i mean i did go out with him but we're just friends :) 

tenisatenoutoften: for now :D

karinaconharina: and here i thought Mr. Johnny Suh was a het

tytracktytrack: our Doie converted him

joy!joytotheworld: the power of the homosexual agenda  

skinnylegenddoie: i will block u all

Doyoung sighed, it seemed like everyone knew now, the fact that he wasn't even dating Johnny... yet... only made it worse, what the hell would they think if they saw him leave with Yuta today? They'd probably think he's a slut.

'Right Yuta!' he probably should text him. 

skinnylegenddoie: hey

takoyakiprince: ill pick u up at 5pm, we can't go where i want to during the day 

'Sketchy'

skinnylegenddoie: wow u truly don't waste any time "how r u?" could've been nice 

takoyakiprince: Kim, last text you sent me was "give me your notes, didn't come 2 school today" 3 weeks ago... i think we don't really do small talk 

skinnylegenddoie: fair enough, i'll be ready by 5 but i'm skipping my drama for u so if your even a second late i WILL stay home.

takoyakiprince: damn the little "." aggressive, I like that ;)

skinnylegenddoie: ugh all of u guys are literally the same breed.

Doyoung tossed his phone on the bed, making his way to his closet to get ready for school, tossing an outfit on his bed for later too. 

"Hey hyung? Don't you think this might me a little too much for you?" The older hears Haechan say resting on his door frame watching the older get dressed.

"What do you mean?" He asks, frowning.

"Well it's just, you haven't dated anyone in years, haven't had any drama, your life has basically been quiet for a while now, and suddenly you're going on all these dates, I've heard people talking about you and Johnny already, don't you think it'll get exhausting?" The younger let's out, his voice laced with genuine concern, even if he tried his best to pretend he wasn't. 

"Hyuck, dont worry about me, look they're not even real dates, think about it more like hanging out, and plus Ten gave me break days, I'll be fine" Doyoung says finally dressed, ruffling the younger's hair.

"You care about me uwu" he adds laughing at the younger who pulled a disgusted face and turned around making sure to leave the room before the older could keep with his obvious lies.

                                 ...

skinnylegenddoie: its 5:01 Nakamoto im staying home

takoyakiprince: I've literally been waiting in your living room for you to come out of that Goddamn room for 30 minutes 

takoyakiprince: your roommate keeps roasting the fuck out of me

takoyakiprince: i don't know how he keeps doing it 

takoyakiprince: wtf is Haechan cam with 37.5% viewer ratings 

skinnylegenddoie: omg i'll come out rn 

takoyakiprince: i thought everyone already knew u were gay

skinnylegenddoie: eye- shut up 

"Ok Haechan leave the boy alone now please" Doyoung says pulling the younger from the Japanese man. 

"You look sexy bunny" Yuta said, winking at the younger, making him blush.

His outfit was simple but thought out, he had black skinny jeans with a matching long sleeve turtleneck tucked in, what made the outfit special though was his black sparkly eyeshadow that made him look like a Euphoria character.

"Don't say that in front of my roommates Nakamoto," He said, making the older chuckle. 

"Come on, let's go, we're gonna miss it" 

"miss what?"

"Are you always this impatient Kim? We're going out of town" 

"Do you even have a car?" He questioned eyeing up the older with suspicion.

"No, but I have something better," Yuta smirked.

                               ...

"I am NOT getting on that" Doyoung said pointing at the motorcycle parked in front of his apartment building.

"Yes you are" 

"Yuta I'm going back home" 

"You're gonna come with me if you wanna know what I remember," Yuta said, a mischievous smile spreading across his face reassuring Doyoung that yes, Yuta definitely remembered something Doyoung hadn't yet.

"You're an asshole" He said grabbing the helmet Yuta was currently holding out for him. 

"I'll try not to crash" That Goddamn smile, the younger knew it just screamed trouble. 'Jail in Puerto Rico' he remembered, 'Oh no' 

He got on the motorcycle, grabbing onto the older tightly. 

"Woah there, I have to breathe you know" 

"Sorry," He said, loosening his grip just a little. 

                                 ...

"See that wasn't so bad" Yuta said, watching the younger get out of the bike smiling slightly.

"I guess not"

"We're finally here! Come on we're gonna miss it!" '7:25pm?!' They've been on this thing for 2 hours? Wow time really does move fast with him. Yuta pulled him up some stairs. 

"The city is still asleep, it should wake up soon" Yuta said, resting himself against a railing, Doyoung couldn't really see much, didn't really understand Yuta's words either, too deep. 

"Wha-"

"Shh, it's starting! look!" One by one Doyoung saw the city buildings below them light up, it was their own town, he recognized some of the buildings from here, everything looked so different from up here, like the small town they all grew up in was a different world, the set of a coming of age movie, anything but plain. 

"Yuta this is-" He was speechless.

"I know, I found this place a while ago, I don't think anyone even comes here anymore. I mean have you seen this place" Doyoung looks around, noticing the weeds around the railings and the moss covered stairs, it really was abandoned. 

"I wanted to show you. A while ago I wanted to leave this place, disappear, then I found this, and our town... it just looks so... alive... I noticed there's something here I still haven't found yet, so I stayed" 

"W-why me?" Doyoung asked curiously, this place seemed so special to Yuta, why him of all people? 

"Doyoung, I don't have all the answers to what happened that night, and frankly I don't think I care much either, everyone puts you up in a pedestal ever since you joined them" Doyoung knew who them was, "But I know you're not just some popular kid, you're not just gonna peak in college and that's it, but I think you're missing something too, something bigger" 

Doyoung nodded, he didn't know what else to do, he doesn't know if he should be offended, or- or flattered, just a couple of days ago he had his life planned out, right now, he isn't sure of anything, and he thinks Yuta might be right, he doesn't even think this is because of that night, he's always felt that there's something missing.

"Anyways! before I get emo... do you wanna know what I remember?" Yuta said, smirking, wow did he have a way to change the mood in a second, Doyoung nodded.

"Well you kissed me, because Johnny told you too, or... something like that, I just remember you telling Johnny you'd do it, it was kind of really hot, you kept grinding your hips against mine-" 'Wow is this boy forward' Doyoung thought blushing, half of him wanted to stop the older, the stronger half wanted him to keep going.

"Then you pulled Lucas towards you and kissed him too, fuck it was probably the second sexiest thing I've ever seen you do" Doyoung choked, he was pretty sure he knew which one was the first but he thought the older would've forgotten by now.

"It was a game of truth or dare, I remember the first part, Johnny dared me to kiss the sexiest person in the room, I couldn't remember who I chose though" He said hoping Yuta didn't bring up the other thing.

"You thought I was the sexiest there?" The older said, a teasing smile on his face.

"You and Lucas apparently" He laughed. 

"I don't think that helps much though, just puts you and Lucas up on the list" The younger says pouting.

"No" Doyoung tilts his head in confusion, urging the older to follow up.

"I don't know if this ruins my chances with you but... it wasn't me... i'm pretty sure i'd remember" The older continues 'You think you'd remember?' 'You'd think I'd remember who put their dick inside me but I don't so that makes no sense' Doyoung thought but he didn't say anything, just let the older finish his words.

"Don't you think I'd remember your pretty moans, I mean, remember freshman year of college bunny? When we went on that trip?" 'Oh no, here it comes' Doyoung nodded slightly wanting the earth to swallow him whole.

"We were assigned to be roommates that time-" 

"Hyung stop" The younger said with pleading eyes.

"Do you really want me to stop Doyoung? I think you quite like this memory" Doyoung didn't say anything else, letting the other keep telling the story they both knew well. 

"I caught you four fingers inside yourself, arching your pretty back, I was in the bed right besides you the whole time, you said you thought I was asleep but I think you wanted to get caught" The younger shook his head making Yuta chuckle but the boys lack of words made him wanna continue but before he could open his mouth again...

"You pinned my hips against the bed, told me to take them out" 

'Oh, this is interesting' Yuta thought

"I replaced them with my own, fuck, did I want to take you right then and there" 

"I came so fucking fast it was so embarrassing" Doyoung says finally making eye contact with the older.

"It was cute" He replied, then silence, it wasn't uncomfortable, but the younger clearly had something on his mind.

"Why didn't you?" He finally lets out

"Why didn't I what?" Yuta asks, confused.

"Why didn't you take me like you said" Yuta frowns. 

"Doyoung, I saw the way you looked at Jaehyun back then, I knew it wasn't me you thought about we barely even knew eachother properly, and as hot as that whole thing was, I'd never do anything without your consent, shouldn't even had done that without asking you but I was so glad when you didn't push me off" Doyoung nodded understanding, it's always Jaehyun isn't it?

"I liked it, hyung, I liked what happened" He said reassuring the older.

"I think I would've liked it too if you had fucked me silly" Doyoung finished smiling at Yuta's flustered face, 'talks a lot of game but probably wouldn't do anything' he thinks... oh was he wrong...

"Well I can do that now" The older pulled Doyoung by his belt hoops pressing their bodies together.

Doyoung smiled, tucking Yutas hair behind his ear, 'It's getting long, cute' 

"Well guys, I'm gonna call it a night here, I don't think any of y'all can top that" Yuta said standing up from his spot on the floor, making Doyoung smile, wiping his lips off Yuta's and Lucas's saliva. 

Jaehyun rolled his eyes. 

Yuta's right, it wasn't him, he doesn't have to know that though, one more date with the older won't hurt right?

"I kissed Johnny yesterday, as much as I'd love to take you up on the offer, I don't think I should" He said pulling away from the older.

"It's always another guy taking you away from me isn't it" Yuta laughed sadly, Doyoung really felt bad, wanted to say it's not that but he stayed shut.

"Lets go, it's getting late, I should take you home" The younger nods.

                                ...

"We're here" The younger got off, handing Yuta his helmet back, making his way up.

"Hey hyung?" Doyoung said, turning around.

"Yes?" 

"Take me away from them" 

"What?"

"You said other guys always take me away from you... maybe you should try and take me away from them" Doyoung said smiling at the older.

"Maybe I will," Yuta smiled back. 

"Byeeee hyung" He said, making his way inside. 

                                  ...

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" Doyoung said as soon as he got inside his apartment, throwing himself in the couch. 

"What's wrong?" Taeil asked laughing at the younger's state.

"I just refused sex with THE Nakamoto Yuta because of Johnny, stupid fucking Johnny and his kissable lips!" Doyoung whined into the pillow.

"Oh... Oh! Do you think you like Johnny?" Taeil sat down beside him, curious of the younger's answer.

"I don't know... its just all so confusing, yesterday I was 100% on board with Johnny, but today, Yuta said somethings, he really made me feel something I can't recognize" 

"It's called being horny"

"I know what being horny feels like hyung" He said, throwing Taeil the pillow. 

"Like when I was with Johnny, I felt the happiest I've ever been in a while, but I knew there was something off, and then today... today Yuta told me there was... he told me I was missing something, and i'm not so sure anymore" The younger explained.

"Do you think Yuta is what you're missing?" Taeil asked genuinely.

"I don't know, I really like Johnny, and I like Yuta, but it's so confusing," Doyoung said grabbing the pillow again and sitting up straight as he hugged it.

"I told you it was too much" Said Haechan from the kitchen. 

"How long have you been listening for?" Doyoung screams at him.

"Starting from where you said you wanted to suck Yutas massive cock" 

"I never said that!" 

"You basically did!" 

"I- fuck off!" 

"Language kids!" Taeil screamed, making both of them stop.

"But seriously hyung... don't you have Jaehyun tomorrow? Do you think you can handle it?" Haechan asked, bringing snacks from the kitchen. 

"Of course!" 'Of course he had no clue if he could' he meant, he wasn't gonna tell Haechan that though, he was stressing the kid out enough already.

Next up... Jung Jaehyun

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Well well well Yuta and Doyoung got a bit spicy there didn't they?

Any change in predictions?

Next chapter is Jaehyun, I think this is the one you guys were looking forward the most... well... :))

Chapter inspired by: Nomin Busan trip when they went to see the city lights but it works this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 80 11
Minho and Jisung. One is your average university student with good grades, at least from the outside. The other is a mysterious popular guy, known to...
5.8K 181 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
779K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
53.3K 1.7K 24
"You can't run away this time if we're both here." Doyoung doesn't know how he got involved with this couple... but he doesn't hate it either. Book 2...