YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

Von toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... Mehr

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

TOP TO BOTTOM

1.4K 57 12
Von toogayforyouMANOBAN

FAST FORWARD SOO YEAAAAAHHHHHHH

"  Thank you doctor" jisoo said, doctor gives approval on her travel, every data's she have in italy is already transferred to new hospital, seulgi hired the best doctor, they just need to follow everything no missed treatment proper food and no stress for jisoo for her improvement will be in going, it will take 2 years or less to be announced for her to be cancer free, jisoo is positive on it.

And it's been two months since then, joohyun and jennie talked sincerely and seriously, they help jennie she take session with jieun too and it helps here a lot. Mr. Wu has been transferred in switzerland.

HOSPITAL

" bear when where going back?' lisa asked her healing is fast, the cast is removed, its minor crack, but still she never go back to ranch since jisoo is still in hospital even though jisoo tells her.

" Hmm waiting for your unnies last session for this coming month, they just wait for another session so they can tell she can" seulgi said she's working through laptop, she do her work in there room, she cant move if she's away with jisoo.

" Bear" lisa whisper eventhough jisoo is sleeping, seulgi hummed.

" The proposal, hawaii or korea?" Lisa asked though seulgi still busy due to construction new home they will stay in korea, she don't want used home, she wants new for jisoo and lisa, but she wants to marry her already, she wants jisoo to feel more special that's why she wants to propose properly.

" Hawaii, before we go back to korea let's stay there for a week, for everyone to relax" seulgi said and lisa smile wide.

" Sunset proposal bear, just the two of you then fireworks, lets party by the next day haha" lisa cover her mouth when she laughed, its shows her excitement.

" You help me right?, You choose the hotel and rooms" seulgi said and lisa nod vigorously and lisa get her laptop and search, she patted lisa head and lisa kiss her cheek shes glad lisa is happy.

" I call someone outside ok, don't want to wake your unnie I'll be back" seulgi said and get her phone, lisa signal her ok.

When seulgi is outside she greet the guards, asked them if they want something to eat, they said they just take some snacks a while ago, they are well taken care that's why they like working with them, they are from generation of family working for MANoban.

" Hello, how are you mr.?" Seulgi asked mr. MANoban , its mr. And mrs as what they fix to call then and by her name.

" Where fine here seulgi, can't wait to see her again it's been so long" mr. MANoban said they flew back to korea a month ago, they saw  lisa once in awhile when they are in italy but didn't interact, lisa is not talking to them, seulgi invite them in hawaii the manoban have rest house there, but seulgi decide to be in resort for jisoos liking to be near in ocean.

" I know, just little while she will be open up, i will tell jisoo when we get there too" seulgi didn't tell it yet cause she don't want to stress jisoo in her healing, they talk more when she saw jennie and joohyun and jieun coming, they wave to her then when they get near that's when the call end also.

" Are you forming a girl group idol, literally you have the same clothes, you know it right?" Seulgi asked, same color, same style in different pattern.

" YESSSS we know we look cute right, we bring the same for jisoo unnie she's our leader" jennie said and she bump seulgi and flip her hair, that hair slap seulgi.

" Eeehhh girls are weird, tsk" seulgi used to it already, they all come inside, makes the girls surprise, lisa is in her boxer and sports bra, jisoo is putting powder in her back seems shes change her clothes.

Its really visible, on there eyes Lisa's thing, lisa is not ashamed to them that why she's confident now, but she don't know the effect she got for them specially the two, jennie and joohyun gulp and blush at the same time, but just in the flash lisa run to them to hugged one by one.

" Helllppppppp" jennie and joohyun mentally scream, they feel it when lisa hugged them.

" Lisa tsk, change now in bathroom" jisoo said and lisa nod and get her clothes.

" I'll be back" lisa said and the two nod like a robot.

" Love, I miss this scene" seulgi said pertaining to the two still frozen in there spot.

" Girls you can breath now, haaays relax ok it's just lisa" jisoo said but she knows the effect lisa to them that's why, but makes jisoo laugh how funny there faces is.

" Ahhhm hahahah yeah hahha" jennie and joohyun laugh awkwardly show they are embarrassed, seulgi just shakes her head.

" Nini, joojoo how shop~ ohh you look all good and jieun unnie, you look good didn't see you much in this style, keep it like that you will catch a boyfriend sooner" lisa said they all blush, jisoo shake lisa is sweet talker sometimes.

"Thank you, ahh we bring unnie too something" joohyun gave her that shopping bags, she say her thanks to them.

" So what are you all doing here I thought you have girls day something" jisoo asked they tell her yesterday that the bottom community will be having girls day.

" That's why were here, we will bring you the girls day" jieun said, jennie and joohyun convert the rooftop into a big tent with spa equipment and massage tables, for jisoo to relax her muscle  and all they already asked about it to the doctor and it's ok, seulgi smile the girls thinking about jisoo, but there's a baby sulking.

" How about me??" Lisa pouted and seulgi hooked her arms to her.

" We got you buddy we also have our party at the ranch" seulgi said and lisa smile in excitement, now it jisoo turns to worried.

" Seulgi, what kind of party you like to have, if this is li~" jisoo cut off when jieun interupt her.

" Ohh common jisoo lisa is big already for adult thing right lisa?' jieun asked and lisa think actually what adult it is, they wait for lisa to answer.

" Ohh adult thing is that porn, are we watching porn?" Lisa asked, it seems jisoo blood pressure rise she hold her nape to calm, seulgi face is in panic on lisa bold statement, the other is giggling.

" Water" jisoo asked and lisa gave her, she didn't expect this.

" So unnie I'm allowed now to watch it?" Lisa asked makes jisoo choked in water and spit it on seulgi face, like.

" I'm sorry honey" jisoo wipe her face lisa is laughing so much.

" I'm sorry unnie, I didn't meant it I'm just joking ok, yeah I am old to watch it but I rather not cause I don't know I'm not even curious about, if I want to know I'll ask you about that stuff don't worry ok" lisa said makes jisoo sighed in relief, and she nod and kiss her cheek, she knows lisa is responsible in that stuff.

The girls, adore her more she respectful towards girls, it's show how she love her unnie , what it's more if she become your lover, but they shrugged it off.

" Thank God your not pervert" jisoo said and they all giggle.

" But I'm old enough to get wasted" lisa again stated, now all of them shake there head the last time she gets drunk, jisoo punish them they don't want it again, seulgi this time said no.

" Nope not gonna happened OMG even though i didn't make the kimchi but my ear bleed on your unnies nagging, so no, were going to play online tournament and foods that's what party I meant" seulgi sighed jisoo smack her back on her statement.

" boring, I want to join unnie then" lisa said and snuggle on jisoo, she patted her head and shake her head.

" Nope buddy, we will be in our group you know that " seulgi gave her knowing look, pertaining about the proposal, lisa squinting her eye and she get the Idea about seulgi proposal.

" Hahaha ok ok I gave unnie her time, tsk but where it is, is it safe for unnie, is i~" joohyun interupt her.

" Yes it's safe for everyone, there are bodyguards and beside where just in rooftop in hospital" joohyun said and they laughed, lisa nod.

KOREA MANOBAN ESTATE

" Look at this photo" mrs MANoban said she smiling so much seulgi sent them a couple of Lisa's stolen photos.

" Shes such happy kid" mr. MANoban said hint of sadness.

" Don't be sad it's ok to us if she didn't know us as long she's happy, on her illness we can't risk and be selfish for her to acknowledge us" mrs MANoban said she realized it when that hospital food thing happened, jieun also help them to learned about it, she's taking steps and cause inside her feelings is deep enough to ruined her state.

" Its just she the heiress an~" mr. MANoban stop when his wife look at him differently.

" Are you more thinking about it than her wellness, when she knows we are her parents what do you think will happen? Can go back the time about it?" Mrs. MANoban is upset.

" I didn't mean that way" mr. MANoban said, part of it she wants there name to continue and lisa can continue there line, but deep inside he can't do anything about it, seulgi still thinking about her last name to be change into MANoban.

" Yes, on her mind we abandoned her, someone is going to kill her do you think it's all vanished?, I can't believe you" mrs. MANoban leave him in there room.

ITALY RANCH

" This is just for us lisa no alcohol for you" chaeyoung said she handed jong, daHyun, momo not seulgi cause she will babysit that's right or else jisoo will kill her.

" Your no fun, common I won't tell just a little" lisa said, measuring it in her thumb, seulgi shake her head.

" No maybe when me and your unnie get married you will drink with us, not now ok let's not give stress to her now" seulgi said and lisa nod emediately when seulgi mention about it and get her console and give the other to daHyun.

" I promise you a race right? Here" lisa said but daHyun thought real car, makes her pout and lisa wink to her, then kwang soo get in and bring them fruits and chocomilk for lisa.

' kwang soo, don't go out lets play" lisa said when kwang soo nod and he smile,  her trusted one, they bond on there secret. He sit beside lisa.

" Kwang soo knows how to spoil lisa" chaeyoung said, makes them cheers.

" Anyway, help me now guys in proposal in a week we will fly there" seulgi said, chaeyoung get her ipad to list down some stuff, then momo also get hers too.

" I search something then let's revise it or add some twist to it to make more memorable to jisoo" momo said and seulgi nod, lisa attention is now in race, they are wearing headset, kwang so cheering lisa.

" Go go go go left speed, boost miss" kwangsoo said as if lisa can hear her, they laugh on the scene and seulgi sneak to captured it.

" Lisa choose the hotel I think, she mention about sunset and fireworks" seulgi said and momo noted it.

".OMG!!! YESSSSS" lisa shout makes them startled, she's jumping cause she win against daHyun, then she stand up and gave momo the console.

" One down, neexxxxxxxxt" lisa said and gave high five to kwangsoo, momo sit down.

" In japan I'm racer you know?" Momo said lisa gave her knowing look, lisa knows it but still she's an amateur in Lisa's eye's.

" Everyone" lisa grab there attention and seulgi nod to continue.

" Momo said she's a racer, when I win this game can you grant me a wish?" Lisa asked, seulgi is hesitant but chaeyoung said yes.

" Hey, why you say yes we didn't even know what is it," seulgi

" Its fair deal, for sure it's not that big maybe a toy she will ask, go on lis" chaeyoung said and lisa nod.

" Ready momo I will tell it when I win on this" lisa told them now everyone dismiss there doing and sit around them.

ROOFTOP AT HOSPITAL

" Thank you" jisoo said to the masseuse, they just finish the massage, foot spa, hands spa scrub manicure and pedicure, now they drink wine but not jisoo

Just typical girls out, inside is very comfy, fluffy carpet to pillow and all, jennie and joohyun overdid it and food of course.

" Lets play truth or truth" Jennie told them

" Yes no dare cause this time let's us know each other,  we don't need bottle for it to spin we been through so much,  the year is not even ended yet look at us" joohyun said and they agreed.

" Alright, this is just between us, ok one question everyone should answer" jieun told them, then they start to joy ask questions she's the last one to answer.

" First crush if you know there social media then let us look" joy started with wholesome question.

" Lee joongi" jeiun said show them his ig, they sequel but not jisoo.

" His gay," jisoo said and jieun nod, they are shookt then jennie scroll up and confirmed.

" Jongyeon" nayeon said everyone gasped and look at mina, mina just gave them smile.

" Its just a crush, they know each other first before we all meet in orphanage it's just plain and it's obvious jongyeon is in love to mina" nayeon said and they nod.

" Byulie " joohyun said and jennie gasped

" Is this the gayest idol we know? " Jennie asked joohyun nod

" Its way back before I went to an agency, in my teen days, I always know I'm gay because of her, then that's its more like she open me more" joohyun saw f and they nod

" Jongyeon" mina said they're not surprised.

" Hey might at least be surprised, but anyway shes my first crush when she save me into a flying ball and the rest is history" mina said

" Connor his name, when I was in new Zealand that time, now his a model somewhere, the last time I heard about him is his married now" jennie said and they saw the picture.

" Seulgi" jisoo said they look at her like for real.

" True I don't have crush way before in village, I'm busy taking care of lisa and farm and study, I don't even pay attention someone is hitting on me" jisoo said and jieun follow

" Its true minho and bobby, try but no jisoo cant even take a hint" jieun said, she laughed how frustrated those boys to jisoo.

" When seulgi and I meet that's the time I just came city for work, those eyes got me bad but I played it cool and the leather jacket gosh she's hot on those and caps and casual clothes, when she's in her suits and trouser pant th~" jisoo is cut when jennie  interupt  her.

" Ok unnie we get it, its just weird for me to hear it, cause she's my bestfriend" jennie said and cover her ear and they laughed then.

"  Sungjae, I don't know his social media, his a ganster in japan, maybe his dead on riot" joy casually said and next and next they all have fun and they know each other more, and now jieun is the last one to asked.

" I'm the last one to asked, so I have two answer on this question, hmmmm your first sex and kiss" jieun said and everyone choked on there wine and tea.

" Yaaah" jisoo smack her,

" Common soo, its just us ok let's spice up some things we can learn from each other" jieun laugh and they wait.

" His name taecyon, I was 20 that time, yeah we didn't plan it, it just happen then we break up the next day fantasy hmm in future I want to do it in the mountain" nayeon laughed to it.

" Park seo joon the name, his older like 8 year gap, I was in the bar with college friends, his courting me that time, then I answered him that night, I don't regret it, but its bad one, we broke up mutually, fantasy car sex in the future but hoping to the person I'll be marry" jieun said and jisoo side hugged her.

" Jongyeon is my first, I'm her first too its little awkward but we're ready that time but it's worth it and" mina stop and she twisted something in her finger and show it to them.

" Is that? OMG congrats!" Jisoo said to mina showing her engagement ring to them, they congrats her, forgetting the fantasy part since they do it in vineyard, after that they continue seems it's the last question and promise mina to have engagement party with everyone soon.

" Woo Do-hwan in japan out neighborhood, summer fling you know, his also Virgin that time, fantasy same as unnie jiuen hopefully in my honeymoon inside igloo, want to know if I get cold on our steamy night" joy said and they all giggle and laughing.

" Suho an almost one but we really didn't get into that part, yet so technically I'm still a virgin, it was all accident I'm so drunk, I'm just glad I get sober when were about to do it same as him cause he shout and disgusted about it, it happens that his gay" joohyun said and they laughed  and teas her

" Fantasy? Hmm in yacht in the middle of the sea honeymoon as well" joohyun continue and they all sequel like teenagers.

" Hmmmm I don't have one sorry" jennie said she red as tomatoes due to wine and embarrassed the same time, but jisoo hugged her.

" Its ok baby mandu, but if ever what fantasy it is?" Jisoo asked she knows jennie a party goer in her modeling days and when she work with her in due time, now even seulgi knows, its just gossip and all spread a lie.

" Hmmmm I don't know but in cozy house with lots of flowers infront of fireplace" jennie said she redder now I'd its possible and jisoo squeeze her cheek how adorable she is. Now they wait.

" I know that look, its seulgi in thailand" jisoo said and they all screech and giggle.

" I know it, it was you in the hut right your loud!" Jeiun heard them, she accidentally hear them when she goes out to look for jisoo, then get back after, now jisoo is soo red.

" Yahh, stop ok omg will the fantasy is, in a lagoon sunset one like that" jisoo said and they all sequel again they ended with laughter, time to time a nurse will check on jisoo, they also shared some secrets and facts about there selves, the girls will be having sleep over in hospital, in jisoos room sure they are vip, MANoban and kang pay them well with donations that's why it's a lost for them when jisoo will transfer, yeah it's still business to those upper one after all.

They are now in the room and jisoo decided to video call them, mina call also jongyeon but no one's answering same to chaeyoung, jisoo text them in there group chat.

JISOOS

Don't test my patience, if no one is going to answer anyone of you, be prepared in one count" sent

Jisoo wait and signal joohyun to call, joohyun dialled chaeyoung, they wait when they saw chaeyoung seen her message chaeyoung pick up the call.

" Hel~~~~" joohyun didn't finish it when they hear, loud cheers, but no more like a loud scream for help, they heard screeching tire, then the video is shaking they try to focus then chaeyoung in venue.

" Jisoo don't worry it's just lisa is~" chaeyoung didn't finish it when they hear seulgi screaming stop.

" Focus the camera chaeyoung" jisoo command and chaeyoung flip the camera,

FLASHBACK

" YES I WINNNNN' lisa smirk to them, and there face is now shows regrets and they look all to chaeyoung who's now awkwardly chuckling.

" Hahaha relax guys, so what is it lisa" chaeyoung is nervous inside, its smells trouble already.

" Bring me now on race track it's italy after all right" lisa is grinning so much, seulgi facepalming already, she knows they can't say no now she knows lisa can't drive

END OF FLASSSSHHHHBACKKKK

That's what they saw in the screen, jisoo is red already and they all gulp, joohyun speak.

" Chaeyoung" chaeyoung face her face and jisoo get the phone.

" If in five minutes your all not here, you all see what I can do, the time is ticking!" Jisoo said in calm and deep voice they all swear they don't want to hear that voice again. The call drop emediately.

" Oh nooooooooo" they all internally said

____
cont

Calm chap, ready for the storm, its not yet over

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

294K 9.3K 186
𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢 /𝔯ī𝔱/ 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔟 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢, 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔡 (𝔞 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯) 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢.
9.3K 198 10
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
1.4M 37.6K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
14.2K 409 20
short stories - angst