Raven (Book One of the Dark L...

By kutekittykat8265

The first installment of the Dark Lycans series. They live beside werewolves in the dark, deadly forests. Mos... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Anger Rising
Chapter Two: Betrayed
Chapter Three: Found
Chapter Four: Proof
Chapter Five: Challenged
Chapter Six: Defeated
Chapter Seven: Punished
Chapter Eight- Death Awaits
Chapter Nine- Recovery
Chapter Ten- Remebering
Chapter Eleven- Surprised Again
Chapter Twelve- Testing and Being Tested
Chapter Thirteen- Training
Chapter Fifteen- Bad Girls
Chapter Sixteen- Getting Ready
Chapter Seventeen- Big Mistake
Chapter Eighteen- A Haunting Past
Chapter Nineteen- Going Back
Chapter Twenty- Weakness
Chapter Twenty-One: "Just Great"
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hurting Myself
Chapter Twenty-Three: Playing Games
Chapter Twenty-Four: Silver Moon
Chapter Twenty-Five: Captured
Chapter Twenty-Six: Despair
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Aggravation
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Torture
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Trapped
Chapter Thirty: Raging Fury
Chapter's Thirty-One: Changing History
Chapter Thirty-Two: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Three: Imposter
Important Information!!!
New Information!!!!!

Chapter Fourteen- Meet my Bitch

15.4K 840 58
By kutekittykat8265

I did all the training that everyone else had to do, and barely even sweat. We had done all of the running, and stretching in thirty minutes. Everyone helped lay out the sparring mats. It was time for hand to hand combat.

"Everyone grab a partner, Raven will be mine. Make sure you and your partner have similar skill levels to make your fight fair. Your goal is to pin your opponent down, but without hurting them too badly." Tony announced. His voice was deep, and he was slightly intimidating. I followed him to an empty mat and stood on the opposite side.

"Want me to go easy on you?" I joked. He laughed.

"You are highly underestimating my abilities."

"And you are forgetting mine." I shot back. He laughed again. I got into a defensive stance and waited for him to say go. He immediately shot forward and reaches for my middle. I stepped to the side at the last second and took his legs out. He fell forward and I straddled his back. Before he could get up, I twisted his arm behind his back, and pinned him to the floor.

"Don't forget, I have been training since I was 3 years old. And I have trained everyday since then. When I am not training, I am practicing my skills by assassinating people." I told him.

"Well that explains a lot. And just out of curiosity, how old are you now?" I chuckled, getting off of him.

"I am 19. I turn 20 in August, so in a month." He stood up and looked at me with big eyes.

"There is no way you are 19!"

"I'm sorry but its true." I shrugged.

"I got beat by a teenager. A girl no less." He muttered, shaking his head.

"Well if it makes you feel better, I have an advantage because of my blood." He thought about it, then nodded.

"Let's just leave it at that." We both laughed. Tony's eyes glazed over for a moment as he mind linked someone.

"Alpha's here." He told me before announcing it to the rest of the pack. Blake walked in moments later. I walked over to him.

"Hey babe." He said when I reached him.

"Hey. So Tony said you wanted to fight me in wolf form. Why?" I asked.

"I want to test your skills. And everyone else is too easy." I rolled me eyes but nodded.

"Well, we better get over there then." We walked over to the platform where Tony was standing. I made sure to keep a small distance between Blake and I. I wasn't supposed to be introduced to the pack until I was marked, so I decided not to make it too obvious.

"Welcome Alpha, thank you for joining us. We will now be fighting in our wolf forms, but first, the Alpha and Raven will be fighting again. This time they will be in wolf form." Some people gasped at the fact that I was fighting again. I was confused as to why it was such a big deal.

They think you are challenging him, Akira answered my thoughts.

Oh. Was all I replied. I turned my attention back to Tony, who told us to go into the locker rooms and shift. We all did as we were told. I was changing out of my training clothes when someone walked up to me.

"Hey Raven." I looked up to see Aspen in front of me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I came to watch you and Blake fight. I want to see my brother get his ass kicked again." We both started laughing at that.

"I am going to show everyone that I have several wolves. Actually I have to because my wolf is almost as big as Blake's, so it doesn't even fit through the door." I complained.

"Wow, you have a really big wolf then. Well, what are you going to do in the meantime?" I thought about her question before answering.

"I have one of my favorites. It is really fast, and its fur is dark blue, with black paws." She nodded and told me to shift so she could see. I noticed everyone was already gone, so I shifted into my wolf. I looked up to see Aspen staring at me in awe.

"You are so beautiful even as a wolf! I have never seen that color before. Come on let's go!" I followed her out the door, shaking my head at her giddiness. Everyones heads immediately turned to me. I heard gasps echo through the arena. I saw Blake waiting for me by a roped platform, I didn't see before. His red wolf towered my blue one. I quickly made sure that Akira would help me, and of course, she agreed.

"So, rules are, try not to hurt each other, and first one to pin the other down wins. Good luck." Tony said, letting Blake and I onto platform to fight. Blake and I stood at opposite ends, both in fighting stances, and waited for the whistle to blow.

We circled each other for several minutes before Blake charged forward. I easily dodged it and delivered a hard blow to his side. I made sure to leave my claws in, but hit him with enough force, to put him off balance. I rushed at him again and shifted into my black wolf in the process. Using Akira's, strength I knocked him off his feet.

"Who did that?" I heard people shout in confusion, thinking that someone took my place.

I ignored them and stood over a winded Blake. I placed a paw over his throat and bared my teeth. He looked at me with pride, and showed me his neck, meaning I won.

I walked away from him, and faced our audience. I shifted back into my blue wolf, making sure that they were watching. Finally realizing what had happened, they started screaming.

"What the hell is she?!"

"She is a monster!"

"Lock her up, she is dangerous!"

The whole pack went mad. They kept insulting me, they were scared.

My wolf felt as if they were insulting her, and my ears drooped as I ran back into the locker room. I heard Aspen call out for me, but I ignored her. I shifted as soon as I got in. I quickly changed into my clothes, and packed my stuff into my bag. I ran back to Blake's house as fast as I could.

Climbing the stairs up to my room, I decided to call the one person I know I could talk to. I took Blake's phone from his nightstand and dialed the number. She picked up after a few rings.

"This is Jinx Haile, of James Haile's Automotive how can I help you?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"Hey Jinx, its Raven."

"Sup bitch!" Her voice lost all of its previous professionalism.

"Well, some things have happened over the past couple of days." I began.

"Well, are you going to tell me or do I have to guess?" She replied sarcastically. I took a deep breath, and told her everything from when I left the Hunters, up until now.

"Wow, that's some tough shit. How are doing right now?"

"I'm just pissed that's all. But I also wanted to ask if my bike was finished?" She squealed with excitement.

"Baby, of course its done, I am the fastest, and the best there is, remember? Or did you forget who you are talking to?" I laughed.

"I'll ask Blake if we can stop by in an hour or so, and guess who just walked in?" I said, and Blake had walked in as soon as I replied.

"Great! I really want to see the man that's mated to my bitch. He must be hot, considering how you look." I laughed again.

"Thanks J! Well see ya in a little." I hung up, and turned to Blake.

"Can I go into town? I need to pick up something and a friend of mine wants to meet you."

"Who is this friend?" He asked suspiciously.

"The owner of James Haile's Automotive." He shook his head.

"Hell no!"

"Why not? You can come with me." I bargained. He thought for a while before reluctantly nodding.

"Fine. But you are never leaving my sight." I rolled my eyes at his possessiveness.

We took his car, and arrived at the shop about 30 minutes later. I walked in to the front and saw a worker. His name was Michael and he had spiked black hair, and was covered in tattoos. He was Jinx's older brother, and he was pretty intimidating due to his muscled figure.

"Hey Mike, is J here?" I asked. He nodded and left to get her.

"So, why do you want to meet this guy so bad?" Blake asked. And before I could answer, Jinx walked in, her black hair flowing behind her. She was wearing really short jeans shorts, and a light pink crop top. And let's not forget the black and red stilettos that complete her look. She was beautiful, and could get practically any guy she wanted.

"Firstly because I am not a guy. Second, because I have something of hers." She sounded quite amused. I was surprised to see that Blake wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed.

"And who are you?" He asked. Jinx just laughed.

"The names Bond, Jinx Bond."

"Really?"

"No. Its Haile, Jinx Haile. My father was James." I laughed at the fact that Blake fell for her joke.

"I'll be right back, I need to get what I came here for." Blake let me go seeing that Jinx was not a man.

"I'm impressed. Your mate is one lovely piece of eye candy." I rolled my eyes at her.

"You are such a whore sometimes."

"Honey, I believe that has already been established." We both laughed and came up to a white cloth that was covering something. She pulled it off to reveal my white Sport Rider. And then handed me my helmet. I ran over to my baby, while she just leaned against her white ducati.

"Thank you so much for fixing it. You are such a doll!" I hugged her. I got on and started it. I put my matching helmet on, and rode out by the front entrance, waiting for Blake. He came out a few minutes later, led by Jinx. His eyes widened at the sight of me and my motorcycle.

"This is what you came to get?" I nodded happily.

"Jinx is does detailing on motorcycle, and she was fixing mine for me." He turned to Jinx.

"Really?" She nodded and put a hand on her hip.

"Yes, now Raven, I hope you have fun, now that your bike is back." I caught the hinting tone in her voice.

"What did you do to it JJ?" She tried to contain her smile, and failed.

"Let's just say if you go over 200 mph, the flux capacitor might start acting up." I laughed at her movie reference.

"I'll be careful and thanks so much for doing this!" I watched Blake get into his Ferrari and drive up next to me. He rolled down the window.

"Hey Jinx, is your accent Italian?" She smiled.

"Molto bene! Raven ha una compagna intelligente." Blake looked at me expectantly.

"She said 'Very good. Raven has a smart mate.'" I translated for him. He chuckled.

"I love that you know that." I turned back to Jinx.

"You are coming to visit later this week, whether you like it or not." She thought about it.

"Will there be any hot guys I can have fun with?" I smirked.

"I know just the guy for you!" I saw her laugh before driving down the road after Blake. When we got to the empty road by the pack, I sped up and passed him. He pulled up next to me and hit the gas a little. I did the same. By now we were both going about 90 mph down the long empty road. He rolled down his window, so I could talk to him.

"Wanna race?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 43 5
It was meant to be a normal family gathering, though it doesn't go according to plan when a particular wolf shows up to the party. Cameron Blaine is...
263K 15.6K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...
1.4K 91 26
Running away from something, or someone- she couldn't quite remember-, Raven was unknowingly aided by the beta of the Bloodrose pack. He led her to t...
45.3K 2K 84
As Lycan's were hunted and killed off a thousand years ago, now humans, and werewolves shall learn what a true Lycan is. All things made a new, now i...