Chosen

By NathairaGee00

Anxyus Thyme finds herself in tough situations going to Hogwarts school. Being born a death eater does not he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
What Happens Next...

Chapter 35

9.1K 254 55
By NathairaGee00

The whistle of the train blows loudly and I wake up. I swing my legs over the seat and see Draco reaching up to get our trunks. We exit the train and look around for Narcissa. All I see is Fred and George running toward me.

"Nyx!" They both say hugging me. I smile knowing that the last time I saw them was too long ago.

"We haven't seen you in ages!" George says. They both pull away.

"So, will you be staying at the Burrow this Christmas?" Fred asks.

"Oh, umm..." I drift off.

"Oh come on Nyx, we've so much to tell you." George tells me.

"We miss you a lot." Fred adds.

"I don't know, it's just..."

"Come on." George pressures. They both look at me with their cute faces hoping that I'll come. How can I say no to these two?

"Oh alright." I smirk at them and they high five each other. "Just let me tell Draco, I'll be right back." I tell them turning to see Draco. I walk over to him. I opened my mouth to speak.

"I'm guessing your going with them?" He interrupts.

"Yeah." I whisper. He stares into my eyes as I do the same.

"Alright, just owl me whenever you can." He paused. "I'll miss you." He adds. I hug him tightly.

"It'll only be a couple of weeks." I say. I pull away and caress my hand on his cheek. He breaks eye contact.

"Alright, go on, they're probably waiting for you." He says kissing my cheek. I smile at him and say bye. I guess I'm off to the Burrow.

I sat on the couch of the Burrow living room with Remus and Harry. Harry just got done explaining that he had heard Draco and Snape talking about certain things.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission." Remus says not believing him.

"I know it sounds mad."

"Has it come to mind that Snape was offering Draco help to find out what he was up to?" Remus suggested.

"That's not what it sounded like." Harry said.

"Harry's right Remus, I mean to make an Unbreakable Vow-" Tonk's chimed in.

"It comes down to weather or not you trust Dumbledore's judgment, he trusts Snape, therefore we should trust him." Remus added.

"Dumbledore can make mistakes, he said so himself."

"You are blinded by hatred." Remus's voice rose.

"No I'm not-"

"Yes you are. People are disappearing Harry everyday. We can only place our trust in a handful of people if we start doubting ourselves we're doomed." Remus says leaning back in his chair.

"Plus, Harry, don't you think out of all of people, I would know if Draco was chosen for a mission. He's my best friend and would tell me about anything." I said trying to clear his name.

"Yeah, but the things he said about you. Don't you think he wouldn't have told you just to protect you?" Harry questioned.

"No, Anyxus is right. She, out of all people would know." Remus added.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"This is something that should be discussed between the two of you, when of course, Anyxus is ready to tell you." Remus said.

"Not just yet, Remus. I think I'll wait a little longer." I say. I let out a breath and head for the kitchen where Fred and George were. I sat down next to them.

"So....you guys have opened up a shop. Tell me about it." I smiled at them.

"Well, we basically sell all of the things you've seen us invent." Fred starts.

"Plus a little more." George adds mysteriously. They start talking to me about all the things they've made and I can't help but laugh at some of their stories.

"You could come work for us you know." George tells me.

"I could, but I've been pretty busy lately." I smile at first, but it fades when I say the last part.

"With Malfoy?" Fred asks.

"What is it with you guys, you're all huggy and kissy on the cheek?" George questioned me. I don't say anything, because I'm trying to think.

"Are you guys...you know, together?" Fred asks widening his eyes.

"No, of course not!" I pause. "I've just been helping him deal with all his stress. Things have been bad back home for him. His dad's in Azkaban and he's alone with a grieving mum."

"Right, well I think I'll be off to bed then." Fred says and George agrees.

"Alright, see you guys." I smile at them and hug them both before they head up the stairs. Remus and Tonk's were leaving so I decided to bid them farewell outside the front door. Only when I went out, there was a stream of fire coming near the house. With a sizzling the fire circled around the Burrow.

Another stream of dark smoke came out of nowhere. Death eaters are attacking the house. Bellatrix Lestrange landed with a thud. I drew my wand from my back pocket and held it up. Harry comes out of nowhere and runs after Bellatrix. We waited about five minutes before two dark figures burst the tall house causing a loud bang. I back up from the house and saw it burning up. I stood a bit away from the others. Then another cloud of smoke came right before me. Right before me stood Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Come on now, Anyxus, I know someone who'd love to see you." She snarled. George called my name and held his wand up, but there was nothing he could do. I was already apparated to Malfoy Manor.

"What the hell?!" I yelled at Bellatrix.

"You dare talk to me like that, you filthy blood-traitor!" she shouted. She drew her wand quickly.

"STOP!" someone yelled. I turned around to see Draco. He stepped in front of me. "You will not touch her, ever." Draco growled.

"Ahh, pretty boy's got himself a girlfriend. What do you think, Cissy?" Bellatrix replied. I turned around and saw Narcissa standing in the doorway.

"That's enough Bella. I think you two should head straight to bed, at once." She told us.

"Wait, I still don't understand, why was I brought here?" I asked anxiously.

"We did it for your own safety. If anyone found out that you had been there, well, they would only assume that you were betraying the Dark Lord and working with the Potter boy." Narcissa explained. I let out a big breath, but didn't say anything. I knew she was right.

"Is my stuff here?" I asked.

"Yes, in your room." She answered. I walked up the stairs with Draco and into my room. I shut the door behind me and collapsed on my bed. I could never be free, could I? I got dressed into some pajamas and was just thinking on the edge of my bed. Not a minute later I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said softly. It was Draco. He opened the door slowly, holding something behind his back. He brought it into view. It was a little black box.

"Happy Christmas, if you can even call it that." He said handing me the box. I smiled up at him. He sat down on the bed next to me as I opened it. I lifted the lid of the box and inside was a beautiful small emerald bracelet.

"Draco...you didn-"

"Before you say anything, yes I did. You've been there for me this whole year and I can at least give you a Christmas present. It's a Malfoy family heirloom. It's said to hold a hidden magic in it. That's why it doesn't unclasp. Nobody's been able to figure out what kind of magic it is, but I figured you would like it." He concluded. I smiled up at him and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you Draco, it's bloody beautiful." I laughed. "Now I have something for you." I smiled and went over to my trunk, pulling out a tiny box. I handed it to him and he smirked at me. He opened it cautiously. I had bought him a little serpent pin for his tie. I knew he'd like it. He smiled when he saw it.

"Thank you Nyx." He hugged me. "I'll wear it everyday."

"Well I think we ought to go to bed. We've got to go to school tomorrow." I said pulling away.

"Right, well, see you tomorrow then. Goodnight Nyx." He said opening the door.

"Goodnight Draco."I whispered. I lay my head on my pillows and drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 300 27
Wren suddenly felt a prick at her neck making her wake up, her eyes blurry. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw Draco on top of her, her hand immed...
1.2K 69 15
Olivia Blake was in Gryffindor which caused her to be hated by every Slytherin, especially Draco Malfoy. There was only one person that he hated more...
6.6K 144 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
12.2K 222 86
"Please don't, for one second, ever doubt my love for you. That's the only thing I'm sure of." ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweethear...