promises // fred weasley

By harrysguccilube

smut warning, contains mature content and strong language. tw: this book contains dark themes such as suicide... More

disclaimer!
introduction
casting
prologue (*)
chapter 1 - s o r t i n g (*)
chapter 2 - d r a c o (*)
chapter 3 - u m b i t c h
chapter 4 - d e t e n t i o n
chapter 5 - d r e a m s
chapter 6 - a n g e l s & d e v i l s
chapter 7 - b e s t f r i e n d s
casting pt. 2
chapter 8 - k i s s
chapter 9 - l a s t n i g h t
chapter 10 - a f t e r m a t h
chapter 11 - h a l l o w e e n p a r t y
chapter 13 - d a t e
chapter 14 - j e a l o u s
chapter 15 - l i e s
chapter 16 - i h a t e y o u
chapter 17 - o n e w e e k
chapter 18 - c l u b
chapter 19 - o w n m e
chapter 20 - i m s o r r y
chapter 21 - p u n c h e s
chapter 22 - t e a c h m e
chapter 23 - a p h r o d i s i a c
chapter 24 - d a d d y
chapter 25 - p i c t u r e
chapter 26 - h o s p i t a l
chapter 27 - c l a u s t r o p h o b i c
chapter 28 - w h o r e
chapter 29 - f i r s t t i m e
chapter 30 - r u i n
chapter 31 - p l a n
chapter 32 - b e g
chapter 33 - b r o k e n h e a r t
chapter 34 - g a m e
chapter 35 - m i n e
casting pt. 3
chapter 36 - s u r p r i s e
chapter 37 - t e a s e
chapter 38 - f i r e d
chapter 39 - t e l l h e r
chapter 40 - s t. m u n g o s
chapter 41 - t a k e m e
chapter 42 - f i v e
chapter 43 - s c a r e d
chapter 44 - f o r g e t
chapter 45 - b r e a k f a s t
chapter 46 - h a y l e y
chapter 47 - f r e c k l e s
chapter 48 - c o w a r d
chapter 49 - b a c h e l o r e t t e
chapter 50 - n u m b
chapter 51 - w e d d i n g
chapter 52 - s h o w m e
chapter 53 - y e s
epilogue
thank you
bonus chapter #1 - honeymoon
bonus chapter #2 - ishmael
bonus chapter #3 - advice
bonus chapter #4 - please
natalia x kalen one shot

chapter 12 - r o u n d t w o

32.9K 630 1.5K
By harrysguccilube

A/N: bring a bucket and a mop ;)

"Dorm. Now."

Natalia nodded her head and let Fred lead them back to his dorm. She was ready for him to destroy her, ruin her. They kept stealing small kisses on their way to the Gryffindor dorms before finally reaching Fred's room.

When they entered, Fred stood behind Lia and placed open mouth kisses from her jaw down her neck. He sucked hard and left multiple hickies all over her neck.

"Get on the bed love."

Natalia slowly made her way to the bed making sure to sway her hips a little more than normal to tease Fred.

"You're gonna be the death of me Nat," Fred muttered under his breath while casting muffliato.

Fred made his way to Natalia and started to take off her costume. One by one pieces of clothing were making its way onto the floor until Natalia was left in her lingerie and Fred was in his boxers.

"You look so fucking beautiful right now Lia god damn," Fred said through each kiss he left on her body.

"Fuck Freddie I need you."

"Patience love."

Fred finally made his way to Lia's pussy when he slowly took off her panties.

"At least you didn't rip them this time. Speaking of, you never bought me new ones," Lia teased.

"How about I make you cum multiple times instead? I think that's a fair trade," Fred said while teasing her with his fingers.

Fred kept rubbing circles over her clit before inserting one of his fingers into her wet pussy.

"Holy shit Fred," Lia said while arching her back.

Fred kept fucking her with his fingers and she was close to cumming before Fred pulled his fingers out.

"What the hell?!"

"I want you to come on my tongue love," Fred said while about to attack her pussy with his tongue.

Natalia loved the way Fred made her feel. His fingers hit her g-spot every time and bloody hell it felt good for her.

"Fuck Freddie I'm gonna-"

Before Natalia finished her sentence, she came on his tongue and his fingers.

"That was fucking sexy Nat," Fred said while climbing back on top of her.

"Freddie as much as I would love to see your head buried in my legs again, I need you to fuck me right now before I lose my mind," Natalia said while pulling down his boxers.

Natalia still wasn't used to his length, how the hell was she gonna fit that inside of her? She was sure she was gonna be split in half.

"Are you sure love?" Fred asked while running the tip of him up and down her slit.

"Yes Fred I'm so fucking sure," and with that, Fred pushed into her with one hard thrust.

"Holy shit fuck that feels so fucking good."

Fred kept thrusting into her, hitting her g-spot every single fucking time.

"God you're so fucking tight Nat."

Natalia was clinging on to Fred's back and running her nails across it that she was sure there were gonna be marks on his back for days.

Fred then pulled out and flipped Natalia over so that she was on all fours and her ass was in the air. He pushed in without any warning and Natalia led out a loud cry. This new position felt so much better for her and he was hitting deeper and deeper with each move he made.

"Fuck Fred right there."

"Your ass looks so fucking good sticking up in the air Nat. God I would do anything to have this view every single fucking day."

"Fuck I'm close Freddie."

"Are you gonna come on my cock like a good fucking slut?"

With a few more thrusts Natalia came all over his cock and her arms collapsed onto the bed. Natalia knew that Fred was close, she could feel him twitching inside of her so she decided to fuck him back. She rocked her hips back into his and within seconds Fred came inside her.

"Bloody hell Natalia that was fucking amazing."

"I don't think I can move Freddie," Natalia said with a small laugh.

As soon as she said that, Fred got up to get a towel to clean her up. He wiped the liquid off her legs before climbing into bed with her. Natalia cuddled into his chest before he remembered something important.

"Fuck Nat I didn't use a condom or the no-baby spell. Fuck. Shit. Fu-"

"Hey Fred calm down it's okay."

"No fuck I always do one or the other shit Nat I'm so sorry-"

"Fred I'm on birth control."

"Oh thank god."

"Don't worry I've been on it since I was like 15."

"Wait but-"

"Not because I was sexually active then but because of my periods and for my acne."

"Oh. That makes sense love."

Natalia cuddled up into Fred's chest exhausted from what had just happened. She was right about him. He fucking ruined her.

"Was I too rough Nat?"

"Fred you were perfect, that was definitely the best sex I've ever had," Fred then smirked, "Shit I shouldn't have said that. Your ego's already fucking big enough."

Fred let out a deep chuckle before kissing her on her forehead. Natalia was extremely exhausted and had turned around so that her back was towards his chest and was drifting off to sleep. She was about to sleep but was rudely interrupted by Fred.

"So, round two love?"

***

Natalia woke up with a prominent pain in between her legs. Maybe she should've skipped round three last night. Fred was holding her tightly to his chest so she wasn't able to move and go to the bathroom. She tried to turn around to face him but he wouldn't let go.

"Freddie," Lia whispered. 

"Mm what's up love," Fred whispered with a yawn. 

"I need to piss."

Fred let go of her but when she went to stand up, the pain hurt too much and she fell back on to the bed. 

"Do you need me to carry you Nat?" Fred teased. 

"Actually yes love that would be nice."

Fred got out of bed and picked up Lia bridal style and carried her all the way to the bathroom. He waited for her to finish everything in the bathroom before carrying her back to the bed again. 

"I'm so fucking thankful that it's Sunday and we don't have school."

"Yea imagine if the professors saw you walking weirdly and started asking you questions, that'd be bloody hilarious."

"Fuck off Fred."

Natalia waited in Fred's room a little bit longer before taking some pills to help with the pain and then made her way back to the Slytherin common room. When she entered, she saw Kalen, Adrian, and Marcus passed out on the couches.

Being the bitch she was, she decided to wake them all up. 

"WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU SLUTS!" she shouted. 

"Bloody hell shut the fuck up you're hurting my head," Adrian said. 

"Get your lazy asses up and back to your dorms!"

"Merlin how the fuck are you so energetic right now? Are you seriously not hungover? You drank so much last night," Kalen asked. 

"I got laid, why else would I be happy?"

Natalia continued to yell at the three boys until they finally got up and went to their dorms. She went up to her dorm to open her door to a naked Eli and Tori.

"Shit I am so sorry I will let you two continue," Tori was sending Lia daggers with her eyes.

"Also USE PROTECTION!"

Natalia loved getting Tori back for what she had said to her earlier in the year. Lia was glad that Tori was able to open herself up to someone. She would be on edge for days since the whole Josh thing happened until he was finally expelled. 

For so long she hated when people would touch her without her permission but Natalia was glad she was able to let Eli in. 

Natalia realized how lucky she was. Everything was perfect. She had Fred. Fred actually liked her back and she was elated. Nothing could ruin this perfect moment for her, absolutely nothing. 

A/N:

I hope everyone enjoyed :)

Comment any smut ideas you guys have or any kinks you wanna see them doing in my other chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 5.5K 33
(Y/N) Weasley falls for a certain professor at Hogwarts. WARNING: ~ SMUT ~ SWEARING ~ AGE GAP Key for the chapters: ~ (•) normal chapter ~ (••) sm...
75.7K 2.1K 35
Gwendolyn Thatcher is a young wizard starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. She will have to face many challenges like love, lust, dark magic, and dea...
40.9K 828 73
"I understand that you hate me and always will but despite everything I still love you. And I shall never stop loving you" - R.A.B This is a story ab...
82.7K 3K 33
"Nothing was ever given to me. I've had to fight my way to survive. I was thrown to the wolves, yet I came back leading the pack. I'm as smart as the...