Dragon of Storms

By LGW0824

Reyna Dux is the princess of Craylith, otherwise known as the human lands. Her life was less than perfect, bu... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Part 1: Aleta

274 7 1
By LGW0824

Reyna Dux is the princess of Craylith, otherwise known as the human lands. Her life was less than perfect, but she couldn't complain, until one day, out of the blue, she finds herself betrothed to the one man she hates above all. Lord James Smythe. 

In an attempt to clear her head outside the city, Reyna falls off a cliff and ends up stuck in a cave system. For days, she wanders, trying to find her way out, when she finds a dragon egg. It hatches as she finds her way out, but what will she do with the baby dragon? Reyna eventually decides that it must be returned to its mother. But will she survive an unknown land filled with powerful magic? And what secrets will be revealed along the way?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 207 29
[Revised as of 10/01/2020] Ana Perez comes from wealth and power. But her father, a business tycoon in the land of Marak, hates dragons. That makes t...
31.6K 3.3K 88
RUMPELSTILTSKIN RETELLING. "I challenge you to find my name, princess. Three tries." Light flickers beneath the recesses of his mask, the wooden fan...
263 4 48
Reyna Aldine has always been considered unattractive and brainless, so when she has the opportunity to become the girl she's always dreamed of, she t...
13.9K 1.8K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...