๐ˆ๐๐„๐…๐…๐€๐๐‹๐„, ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By cadarino

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๏ฟฝ... More

โœฆ
โ‹†โ‹… one โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… two โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… three โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… four โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… five โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… seven โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… eight โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… nine โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… ten โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… eleven โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… twelve โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… thirteen โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… fourteen โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… fifteen โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… sixteen โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… seventeen โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… eighteen โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… nineteen โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… twenty โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… twenty-one โ‹…โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹… twenty-two โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… twenty-three โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… twenty-four โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… twenty-five โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… twenty-six โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… twenty-seven โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… twenty-eight โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… twenty-nine โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… thirty โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… thirty-one โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… thirty-two โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… thirty-three โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… thirty-four โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… thirty-five โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… Iris crackfic โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… thirty-six โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… thirty-seven โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… thirty-eight โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… thirty-nine โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fourty โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fourty one โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fourty two โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fourty three โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… valentines day special โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fourty four โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fourty five โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fourty six โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fourty seven โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fourty eight โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fourty nine โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fifty โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fifty one โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fifty two โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fifty three โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fifty four โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fifty five โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fifty six โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fifty seven โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fifty eight โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… fifty nine โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… sixty โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… sixty one โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… sixty two โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… sixty three โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… sixty four โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… sixty five โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… sixty six โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… sixty seven โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… Epilogue โ‹†โ‹…
โ‹†โ‹… 200k special โ‹†โ‹…

โ‹†โ‹… six โ‹†โ‹…

45.3K 1.2K 13K
By cadarino

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 6

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

I felt my face redden.

Sapnap was staring at me with true fear in his eyes.

"wait what did he post that's so bad—" Tommy stopped as Wilbur showed him the picture.

"uh oh Sapnap, now you've got two children mad at you" Wilbur looked back and forth between Me and Nick.

"you best be glad were on this trip with you for the next couple weeks." Tommy smiled.

"because were gonna make it living hell for you" 

The whole car burst out laughing, even me and tommy were trying to talk in between breaths.

"now the shippers are gonna go cray-cray" tubbo warned.

As we got out of the taxi, I admired the huge Airbnb we were going to stay in. 

"Ok so we have Me and Niki in a room, and George, Sapnap, and Dream in a room, and there's 1 room left so the 16-year old's can all sleep there." Said Wilbur

"we aren't just the 16-year old's" tommy mocked him.

"yeah we—play Minecraft"

"whatever, go find your room's and unpack."

"okie dokie!" I said walking into the house.

Almost the entire roof was glass, and the beach was a short walk away and everything smelt like cookies.

"Your guys room is the last one up the stairs" Wilbur said as he set him and Niki's bags down.

"race yeah" tommy said running across the room.

"I was a sprinter in the 6th grade"

"oh, sure you were." He looked back at me sliding on the wooden floors.

I was catching up to him, but he had the longest legs and could jump 3 steps at once.

"TOMMY, I SWEAR IF YOU BEAT ME, I WILL PULL EVERY SINGLE HAIR OUT OF THAT BIG HEAD OF YOURS."

Laughter erupted from the hall below us and tommy stopped for a second and turned around.

"what did you just say to me?"

"oh no she didn't" tubbo said from the bottom of the stairs

"I AM BIG MAN TOMMY!"

"NO ONE DISRESCPECTS BIG MAN TOMMY!" he said as he chased me around the house more.

I screamed and decided to hide behind the tallest person there, Wilbur.

"WILBUR HELP!" I said shielding myself

"WILBUR DON'T HELP HER!" tommy said sliding across the floor once more.

"bloody hell we've been here 2 minutes and the children are already rough housing." Wilbur said patting me on the head.

"I'll just go get the popcorn then." Tubbo said running towards the kitchen. I was so distracted that tommy picked me up from behind, 

"WILBUR NO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ME" I yelled as tommy walked through the living room and threw me on the couch.

"DONT DISRESPECT TOMMYINNIT!" he said in-between laughs.

He started up the stairs with his bags but didn't notice I recovered so quickly, because I ran and jumped up onto his back, thankfully his long legs supported him, but he screamed very girlishly as he did so. 

"AHHAHA NO ONE MESSES WITH OLLIEMOLLY" I said as he re-balanced himself.

"ok fine, piggyback up the stairs then we'll un-pack" 

"yessir"

As he walked through the upstairs hallway, we noticed how cool this place was.

"this must be ours" tommy let me down from his back.

There was a pullout couch and one bed,

"you and tubbo can sleep on the pullout I get the bed."

"no, I want the bed."

"WOULD YOU RATHER SLEEP ON THE FLOOR TOMMY?"

"no"

"I thought so" I said as I started unpacking my clothes and putting them in the dresser.

Tubbo ran into the room and had snacks in his hands.

"oh sweet you got the stash." I said grabbing a handful of jellybeans.

"yes America food is so processed" he said stuffing his mouth with Cheetos.

"what is all of this?" Tommy rummaged through the American snacks

"oh I have no idea what these is I just grabbed things and dipped." Tubbo 

Then it dawned on me

"guys why don't we explore the place for a bit." I said waving the food down as they asked questions.

"oooh yes I love exploring let's go!"

We ventured out into the hallway to the game room, and we saw what I hoped for. A perfect gaming setup.

Tubbo really wanted to go outside, (it being November) it was completely dark out. We still went out to check the deck. As tommy stepped onto the beach, he noticed that not far away there was a community pool.

We knew exactly what we were going to do that night.

We went back inside to see the others and noticed they decided on grilled cheese for a late dinner. George wanted to be the cook, so he made all of us perfect grilled cheese sandwiches.

"these are so pog gogy" tommy said in between mouthfuls. Everyone nodded in agreement.

After we all finished, I decided to call my mother to tell her I was alive. (she was thrilled)

When I came back downstairs, Wilbur had pulled out uno and was giving cards to everybody. 

"oh no you didn't" I said running to my seat.

"I'm always prepared." He said very focused

"I WIN"  Dream screamed in our faces.

"YOU ALLLLLL ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!!!" he ran around the table.

"TAKE THE L AMATUERS"

This was Dream's 3rd game in a row he had won after an hour of chaos.

"I DEMAND A REMATCH." Wilbur smiled as he put more cards down.

"THIS IS THE 3RD BLOODY REMATCH!" Tommy bellowed.

"CAN WE HAVE DESSERT NOW!" Tubbo yelled from across the table.

"YES TUBBO I'LL HELP YOU WITH THAT!" I yelled back as we both got up and head for the kitchen.

"WHY ARE WE ALL YELLING!" Niki questioned.

"I HAVE NO IDEA!" George and Sapnap yelled in unity.

tubbo was rummaging through the kitchen trying to find utensils as I pulled the cake out of the fridge.

"Found 'em" he said plopping 7 forks down on the counter.

"great, wanna help me cut?" 

"Sure thing." He exclaimed, pulling a knife out from a cabinet.

As I cut the cake into 10 even pieces, tubbo looked around the downstairs of the house. He opened the closet closest to the door and 2 large round things came tumbling out.

"what the heck is that?" I asked, turning my head around the corner. 

He held up 2 tiki heads.

"what the-" I said laughing.

As he put one of them on and ran towards me, I was basically on the floor.

"Ollie, we need to scare someone with these."

"definitely"

As we crept through the kitchen I yelled,

"TOMATHY WE NEED YOUR HELPPPPPPP"

Tubbo held in his laughter as we both slipped on the tiki heads, and just seconds before tommy strolled into the kitchen, we hid behind the counter.

"tubbooooooo"

"ollliieeeeee" 

As he rounded the corner, we jumped up and screamed. And with that, he let out an even louder scream.

me and tubbo landed on the ground trying to breath for air as we laughed. Tommy was also laughing, but his face was a light pink. The others scrambled out of the dining room to see me and tubbo a mess on the floor.

"what the-" Sapnap took the heads off me and tubbo and embraced their scariness.

Me and tubbo were still laughing 5 minutes later.

"stop I'm gonna piss my pants." I said heaving in between laughs.

Once me and Tubbo's laughter had receded, we handed out pieces of cake.

"what do you guys wanna do after this?" George asked between mouthfuls.

"it's getting pretty late innit?" said Wilbur checking his ✨dad watch✨ once again.

"well Ollie, Tubbo, and I are going for a night swim. Anyone who wants to can join us." Tommy said.

"Oooh yes that sound like fun." Niki clapped her hands.

"ok everyone get their swimsuits on, up you go." Wilbur jested towards the group.

Tommy and I sprinted up the stairs and changed at record speed. Once Wilbur handed each of us big fluffy towels, we started to head down the street. The air was still warm even though it was nearly midnight. 

Once we unlocked the gate and set our stuff down, George, Sapnap, and Dream all cannonballed in. And were already playing a game of Marco polo. Niki and Wilbur lingered over to the hot-tub, and tubbo stepped in.

"OHMYGOD ITS SO COOOOLLLLD" Tubbo shivered.

"c'mon tubbo, once you get moving it's not too bad" George dunked tubbo, getting him completely soaked.

"well c'mon now Molly, why don't you jump in?" tommy walked up next to me.

I gave him a weird look.

"what?"

"no one calls me Molly." I said scoffing.

"well I do now, jump in"

"nah"

"what if I just—" he picked me up from behind and hovered me over the pool.

"TOMMY NOOO PLEASE DON'T KNOW NO—" and he threw me in.

The icy water engulfed me as tommy chucked me in. He let out his signature laugh, but before he had finished Wilbur ran and body slammed into Tommy, putting both in the pool, and instantly starting a water fight. The dream team was now having a diving contest, and Wilbur was ushering Niki into the pool. Once everyone was in, tubbo and Wilbur decided to have a big game of sharks and minnows.

"what are we like 7?" George said, treading water.

"some us might be at heart" I nodded towards Tommy.

We all headed towards the deep end of the pool to start the game. 

"ok who wants to be a shark."

"ME, ME, ME BIG MAN TOMMY CAN DO IT"

"fine—tommy and....George you be sharks, since you do those manhunts and whatnot"

"ok, ready, set, go!" Dream said diving low so he can get under George.

Tommy went right for tubbo who couldn't decide where to go, so just tried to blend in. (it didn't work) 

"YES 1 POINT FOR BIG T"

Before I could notice, Tommy was going for me next, i swam across the pool as fast as ever, and beat tommy by a millisecond. 

"YES ONE POINT FOR OLLIE" I said mocking his expression.

Wilbur had a wobbly Niki on her shoulders and were there first, as I saw Wilbur carrying her around the pool, I had a great idea.

"WE SHOULD PLAY CHICKEN FIGHT!" 

"YES THAT WOULD BE SO FUN, GOGY LET ME GET ON YOUR SHOULDERS NOW" Sapnap toppled over George.

"What's chicken fight?" Tubbo swam over next to me.

"basically you team up, and one of them climbs on their partners shoulders. Then the people on the shoulders fight the other people. Last one standing wins."

"oooh exciting." Niki was still on Wilbur's shoulders.

"yes I call Tommy." I exclaimed.

"whyyyyyy!?"

"you're tall, now let me get on" I said trying to hop onto his back.

Tubbo balanced onto Dream, (who looked battle ready) We all got into a circle as I yelled,

"ok, fight!" I yelled.

Sapnap and George automatically went for Tubbo and Dream. So me and Niki were up to battle.

"hey Niki, sorry for what I'm about to do...Love you though!" 

"aww its ok Ollie! Love you too!" Wilbur and Tommy were holding back laughter from below.

"NO NIKI WE CAN'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!" Wilbur finally said.

"But what if I don't want to win." She said sheepishly.

"INTAMIDATE THEM WITH GERMAN"

"Ok" she chuckled, but then started speaking fluent German feverishly.

Tommy, Me, and Wilbur were now laughing together as Niki nonchalantly kept speaking the foreign language.

As Niki and I bantered over who to let win, Wilbur and tommy took it for themselves to start fighting at the bottom.

"AYE THAT'S NOT HOW THE GAMES SUPPOSED TO GO" I patted tommy on the head.

"YOU LOT WOULDN'T STOP BEING ALL CUTSEY AND ADORABLE SO WE TOOK MATTERS INTO OUR HANDS!" Tommy shouted as Wilbur tried to push him under water.

"aww you think we're cutsey and adorable?" I squeaked at tommy, who didn't answer.

"20 on Wilbur" George said from the side.

"mmm idk tommy is lookin' pretty sturdy." Tubbo placed the bets on his best friend. But soon after Wilbur had pushed him just enough to send him tumbling down, (along with me) As i submerged from the water I heard George mutter,

"that'll be twenty when we get back to the house."

"tommy I'm disappointed in you." Tubbo said walking away.

"looks like tommy isn't so big man anymore." I swam over to him and Wilbur laughing.

"stfu"

"Make me"

And with that he jumped towards me, as he chased me around to the deep end of the pool,

"AHHH NO TOMATHY NO" I screamed as he caught hold of me, but I was quicker, so it ended up being a piggyback ride.

"oh my god you're like a squirrel climbing up a tree." He turned his head towards me.

"did you just call yourself a tree!" Wilbur shouted.

"no-yes-but no I didn't—well yes I did-but—" he couldn't finish because I dunked both of us under water.

I latched onto tommy from the front, so we were facing each other, I pushed the hair out of my face and laughed as tommy booped my nose. When our heads left the water, we glanced over at everyone else who was at the other side of the pool (who were all staring, but turned away quickly) 

"ILL SAY IT FOR EVERYONE HERE!" Wilbur started, "SIMP!!! S-I-M-P" Tommy and I turned beet red as we chuckled it off.

We left the pool and head for the house, we were all shivering, so tommy put his arm around me to warm us both up, it was about 1:00 am so we all decided to turn in.

I went up the stairs and changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. When I came into the room Tubbo, Tommy, and I all were going to share. Tubbo was already asleep on the floor, (which I had no idea why) so I took the bed and laid staring at the ceiling. I took my phone off the dresser and opened twitter. I saw the photo of me and tommy had nearly 1 million likes already. The sad fact was that I smiled at the photo every time I saw it, maybe because Tommy was one of my best friends, but every time I thought of us as just friends, I got queasy.

I shoved away the thought and fell asleep almost instantly. 

I woke up particularly early, I noticed tommy was asleep on the pull-out couch, obviously very comfortable. I looked around the floor to find tubbs, but to my surprise he wasn't there. 

When I sneaked down the stairs, I found him at the slider door, looking at the sunrise. 

"It's so pretty" he looked a little spooked as I walked up next to him.

"yeah"

We sat in silence for a couple moments, waiting until the pink faded away.

"it's so much hotter here" he said taking off his hoodie.

"yes most definitely"

"wanna make breakfast for everybody." I asked.

"yes! What did you have planned?"

"maybe we could dooooo pancakes?"

"as long as they have chocolate chips in them." He said walking over to the kitchen.

"were gonna have to go to the store for ingredients." I exclaimed, calling a uber.

"yay car drive!" he whooped.

The uber driver picked us up, and we took the short drive to the corner store. The bell on the door jingled as we stepped in, tubbo went straight for the chocolate chips. I lingered through the store finding certain food and drinks.

As tubbo came back with chocolate chips and pancake mix, we played and left the store. When we came back there was still no one awake (we were not surprised) So we started making the pancakes.

"Soooooo, bout you and—tommy" he mocked as I flipped some pancakes onto a plate.

"what about it?" 

"well—you seem I don't know"

"we are just friends tubbo." I was a bad liar.

"well—if you seem to change your mind at all...he talks about you non-stop so I wouldn't be surprised if he liked you" He muttered, and I blushed as I poured some syrup on my pancakes.

As I sat down at the counter, Niki and Wilbur came down, hand in hand.

"sleep well?" I asked them.

"Yes. Nice sleep." Wilbur said resting his chin on my head.

"well we graciously made pancakes for you so eat up." I said nodding towards the plate.

About half an hour later, George and Dream came downstairs skipping to the table after smelling the pancakes. Sapnap came down about 5 minutes later. 

"where the heck is Tomathy?" I asked as Sapnap came down alone.

"I don't know must still be asleep."

"imma scare him brb" I creeped up the stairs and silently went into our room.

Then I tiptoed over to the side of the bed and cannonballed onto the side he wasn't on.

"holy mother of Jesus you woke me up"

"sure did" I said in a monotone voice.

"god it's so early." He groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"don't worry I made you pancakes" I pulled at his feet.

"you bake? Or cook—or whatever?"

"yeah. I do lots of things."

"why don't I know this."

"I don't know, c'mon let's eat" I said pushing him out the bedroom door.

Everyone had finished their breakfast and were cleaning up. I opened twitter for the first time this morning to find people making edits of me and tommy, I blushed, saved one and put my phone away. 

"simp" tubbo whispered into my ear from behind me.

"God tubbo you are so scary" I said raking my hand though my hair flustered. He walked away snickering, I heard George yell from the Kitchen.

"what is this? Food?" he said picking up the grocery bag from earlier.

"ohm yes I almost forgot, were gonna stream all you brits eating American food." I said.

"THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN!" cheered Dream and Sapnap, (the only other Americans)

As we piled into the gaming room, I sat in the chair and pressed go live. Dream decided to be behind the camera, giving commentary.

"ELLO CHAT" I said, clapping. 

"As you can see were all here, and ready to eat" I said patting Niki's shoulder. The chat was exploding,

ItsBree13: YES, A STREAM

SpicyMonkey: imma clip this entire thing

Hmidk: HIIIIII

Scare_lit: Ollieinnit??? 

"first up we have...." I rummaged through the bag to find something.

"Cheez-its!" 

"I've heard of these ones." Wilbur said piping up. I each Him, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, and George one and me Sapnap ate them in handfuls. 

"salty" said Niki, licking it.

"Hah yes, cheese and salt, Americas favorite."

Tubbo popped it into his mouth and chewed, at first, he had a confused expression but ended up liking it. So did Wilbur and Niki. Tommy and George weren't huge fans. I let Sapnap pick the next one, he pulled out a Little Debbie box. 

"oh you guys will actually like these ones, it's like a mini cake." I said handing them a zebra stripe each. Not much to my surprise they all ate them and enjoyed it. Niki and tubbo ate the rest of the box in the background. It was Dreams round, so I gave him the bag and he pulled out some Barbeque chips. I didn't know if they would like it, so I handed them one each.

Wilbur automatically spat his out in the trash can, "that was vile, Niki you will be poisoned if you eat that" he said choking. George didn't hate them, but everyone else did. We kept streaming until the entire bag was empty, it was about noon so we decided we would walk to the beach.

Me and Niki ran out the slider door onto the beach first. When we explored around a bit, we sat close enough to the shore so the suds would tough our feet when it came up. Soon I started making a sandcastle. It was just a mound with a stick at the top, Niki also started to make one. 

Everyone else came out and, we all got in the water. Wilbur brought out a beach ball, and we passed it around for a while. The water was so clear you could see everything underneath. Wilbur went to go rent a couple paddleboards, so Me and Tommy tried to swim out farther. 

"HA LOSER I'm so much better at swimming then you!" he said.

"no I'm just—not tall" I said floating across the water.

"that's one way of saying it" he laughed. We hung out with the rest of the group until Wilbur came back with 5 paddle boards.

He gave Niki one for them to share, gave one to tubbo, gave one to George, Sapnap and dream, then one to me. 

"WHERES MINE WILBA?" Tommy said.

"oh, I forgot to mention, lovebirds share the boards." he said smiling.

"WELL GUESS THATS US GOGY" Dream and Sapnap chased George into the water

I laughed as George was pushed into the water by Sapnap. 

"let's roll tommy' I said, putting the paddleboard down and taking a paddle.

"there's no way I'm getting on that with you woman" He say's crossing his arms.

"well guess you have no paddleboard" I pouted, rowing backwards. 

"fine. But let me paddle" he finally conceded, jumping onto the board. I handed the oar to him and we started to float away.

"ugh my arms tired you do it" we were about 20 feet out.

"what a child" I rolled my eyes.

"Molly, your barely 5 months older than me"

"and?" I scoffed.

"you still act like a child anyway!" he sneered

"that—isn't—well" I stuttered trying to find  a comeback. When Tommy burst out laughing.

"oh shut up tommy" I laughed along with him as we paddled out a bit more.

I sat cross legged on the board and looked down into the clear blue water.

"FISHIES" I pointed towards the multicolored fish. 

"woah" he stopped for a second, looking at the fish.

"I'm gonna jump in" I said putting my legs over the edge of the board.

"ok, go for it" he sat down too.

I then slid in the cool water and dunked myself. You could see everything from the sand to the multicolored coral. When I came up from the glistening water, tommy was staring at me.

"you good?" I asked.

"oh—nothing just spaced out I guess."

"you should check out the water." I said, leaning against the board. "very refreshing" I added.

"mm ok." He said jumping in. and diving under.

I watched his eyes widen as he saw the same coral and fish. When he came back up, he was in awe.

"that was so pog" he said laughing.

"c'mon let's explore more" I said hopping back onto the board.

We got back onto the board and paddled a little way out more. It was quite deep, but you could still see the floor of the ocean. Before tommy could jump in again, I slid in and under the board. Using all my strength, I pushed the board up and over. Making tommy fall over into the water. 

He splashed out coughing, "you are so dead"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 9.2K 29
โ๐’๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š ๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐š๏ฟฝ...
27.8K 308 25
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐‹๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š. ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐...
25.7K 891 66
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ '๐ด๐‘๐‘’' โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ ...
42.8K 900 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช