Heartstrings (DreamNotFound)

By sorry_Im_funny

Dream is a power-hungry, mind-twisting, wanted criminal, who rules over the Minecraft realm through the fear... More

~Prologue~
Chapter 1: Just Another Hunter
Chapter 2: The Eye Of The Storm
Hello there (a/n)

Chapter 3: You Make Me Weak

214 8 13
By sorry_Im_funny

Silence... it was painfully silent.

Dream knew something was wrong, but a fogginess plagued his mind.

 He was unable to recall any of the past events that may have led him to this seemingly foreign location.

Dream sighed, trying to calm his racing heart. 

A feeling of helplessness beginning to engulf him, a feeling he despised. He turned his attention to his surrounding trying to find any clues he could gather with his loss of vision.

The feeling of a coarse cloth irritated the skin on Dream's face. The sensation of a rope binding his hands together so tightly it burned him to the point of numbness.

He shuffled quietly while trying to remember any information that could possibly help him. 

Then it hit him...

All the memories that were previously obscured by his state. The cave, the hunters, the boy, the bloodshed. 

Everything came back to his mind causing his heart rate to rise once again.

He rocked his body weight forward urgently trying to force himself into a sitting position. 

He froze at the sound of movement near him. The sound of a male's voice chuckling to his right filled his ears. 

"Look who finally woke up! How was your rest sleeping beauty?" Sapnap said a venomous tone laced his words.

Chills went down Dream's spine as the cloth that previously obscured his vision was removed.

His eyes adjusted to the soft glow of moonlight that lit up the forest scenery around him. As he scanned his surroundings he noticed an old fireplace, a couple of small tents, and the glow of a lantern sitting on top of a furnace.

"Hey asshole, are you done sightseeing?" Sapnap said rolling his eyes and grabbing his axe as he stood up.  

Dream remained silent, an emotionless expression played on his face.

"Not much of a talker when you are at a disadvantage I see..." a smirk found its way to Sapnap's lips. 

"If I am being honest I thought the 'Almighty Tormentor Dream' would be more of a challenge to capture." 

Sapnap inched closer, something he only had the guts to do because he knew Dream was trapped. Anger filled Dream creating a fire within him. He hated this feeling of being powerless.

"It seems you aren't as powerful as we all thought you were... you're actually quite weak" The raven-haired boy taunted him. His words were like gasoline they fed the fire only growing the anger Dream currently harboured.

Although angry Dream kept his emotionless appearance refusing to show weakness to the boy that stood before him. 

As Sapnap opened his mouth to continue his taunts Dream used his legs to kick Sapnap to the floor, catching the hunter off guard.

The axe that had previously been in Sapnap's hand had fallen to the ground next to Dream, allowing him to use the sharp blade to free his wrist and ankles from the ropes.

Sapnap's eyes filled with fear as he cursed under his breath.

 Dream broke into a malicious grin, his eyes clouded with a crazed bloodlust as he gripped the axe in his hand. He slowly walked over to the terrified hunter teasingly swinging the axe close to the boy's neck.

"Someone help me!" Sapnap yelled urgently, fear and adrenaline filling his body. 

Dream only continued to swing the axe.

"Bad!" Dream swung closer. 

"Ant!" and closer.

"George!" Dream hesitantly froze at the sound of the new hunter's name. he could feel his heart rate speed up as memories of the boys features filled his mind. 

His dark eyes, full of emotion that Dream could stare into for the rest of eternity. His beautifully long lashes and dark strands of hair which framed his face making him look like a Greek god.

Dream stood frozen thinking of the angelic boy for what felt like hours to him when in truth was less than a split second.

The fear that Sapnap felt in the moment blinded him from seeing Dream's hesitation and reaction to the name of the boy. 

If someone were to see this sight it would have been nearly impossible to miss the way Dream's features softened, the way his grip on his axe faltered, the hesitation in his actions, and the weakness Dream showed at the mere mention of George's name. 

Yet somehow this information remained unknown to the hunters, the people who needed it the very most. 

Dream's focus was pulled back onto the task at hand when he saw the shadows in front of him shift. He turned swiftly to find a dark hooded figure with glowing white eyes behind. Dream swung the axe in his hand with his jaw clenched tightly as he silently calculated his options.

Another figure came into view next to the hooded one. 

'George...' Dream thought to himself as the shorter boy's features became visible. 

Dream studied the boy whose eyes were filled with determination as he gripped a diamond sword in his hands. 

The boy swung his sword flinging Dream's axe out of his hands as the two weapons made contact. Dream's eyes widened as he realized his mistake. He had let himself get distracted again.

Clearly outnumbered and without a weapon, Dream decided the odds of winning this fight were low. He ran from the hunters... something he rarely did willingly. It made him feel weak, it made him feel helpless, but at that moment it was his only hope.

He ran through the forest listening to the footsteps behind him. He felt his legs carry him farther and farther away and the footsteps behind him remained consistent but began to sound quieter. 

As the hunters continued to chase him he gathered any materials he could. Which mainly ended up being wood. He had been able to craft himself a wooden axe, which although better then nothing would not be able to save him.

'Shit' Dream thought as he noticed the opening as the forest came to an end. His eyes looked up at the large mountain in front of him. 

With a long sigh, he began climbing up, quickly gaining altitude.

The sound of snow being crunched below his shoes was one of the only things that could be heard.

He reached the top scanning the terrain for anything helpful. 

He bit his lip nervously as the sound of footsteps got closer. He turned quickly to see Sapnap behind him. 

He pulled out his axe ready to fight. Sapnap pulled out a stone sword. Dream lunged forward pushing Sapnap closer to the edge of the mountain. 

An expression of realization made its way onto Sapnap's face, as he figured out Dream's plan.

"Oh fuck.." Sapnap mumbled.

Dream used all his strength to push Sapnap off the side of the cliff. Sapnaps scream echoed through the air as he fell, reaching to grab anything he could to save himself. Dream chuckled as he watched what he hoped to be the end of one of his most powerful enemies.

To Dream's dismay, Sapnap managed to land on a smaller cliff which although was a long drop, it was not enough to kill the hunter. Dream watched in annoyance as he listened to Sapnaps agonized groans of pain. 

Dream turned around to find Bad and George sprinting toward him. He began running again looking back at the two hunters watching them closely. 

They reached the spot Dream had pushed their friend off of looking down. 

"Sapnap! Are you ok!" Bad yelled when he caught sight of his fellow hunter.

"No! I need help guys I'm super low and I'm out of gapples!" Dream heard Sapnap yell from afar. 

"Ok, we are going to come to help you!" Bad yelled back. Dream's attention turned to the hunter currently staring at him. 

George's fist was in a tight ball at his side, emitting an aura of anger, but his face was soft as his eyes starred into Dream's. 

Dream would have given up anything at that moment to know what was going through the dark-haired boy's mind, to know his thoughts, his desire, his feelings. 

Dream continued to run towards the other side of the mountain only turning back when he heard Bad yell, "George Don't!"

George started chasing Dream quickly gaining ground as Dream began losing the amount of space between him and the cliff at the other side of the mountain.

Dream reached the edge of the mountain nervously peering off the edge.

He then whipped his head around to find George less than a foot away from him. 

Geroge inched closer forcing Dream to the edge of the cliff, to the point where one of his heels was off the edge. 

George brought his sword up to Dream's neck. 

Dream starred deeply into the boy's eyes one last time...

He then smirked, saluting as he forced his weight off the edge of the cliff.

A sudden gasp left George's mouth, his eyes widening in fear as he reached forward trying to grab Dream's hand. 

He missed by less than a centimetre leaving Dream to continue falling.

George's expression flashed from fear to relief as he looked down at the ocean that was below the cliff. As quickly as the expression of relief came it left, leaving an expression of frustration to take its place.

Dream's body reached the ocean with a large splash. He swiftly pulled out the boat he had crafted earlier and climbed in, taking his chance to escape from the hunters.

He travelled the ocean for what felt like hours until the rising of warm rays of sun hit his skin. 

As Dream continued his voyage he thought of how he had only narrowly escaped death, his mind stuck to the words Sapnap had said to him... 

'You're actually quite weak' Sapnap's voice said.

'Weak' the word echoed in his mind, painfully taking up his thoughts.

'You're Weak...'

He then thought of George and thought...

'George... You make me weak.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Hey everyone! Sorry this took a while I lost motivation but I am going to try and update every weekend. Also, I didn't actually think anyone would read this but thank you so much to those of you who are!  <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
383K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
87K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...