Nothing- pansy Parkinson

By lovetwilightandhp

Draco and I were once in love till the new girl showed up now he's moving on and I seem to not be Able to unt... More

Trigger warning
introduction (aesthetics, ect-)
Finishing what we didn't even start
Darling stay
I know I'm not the only one
It was an accident I swear
Easy come, easy go
love was never there
Devils intentions
Outfits from last chapter!!
The devils daughter
Outfits last chalter
Miss me
Outfits from miss me
Your pain my pleasure
Killing me slowly
Lipstick stains
I wanted him (18+)
Too close
Outfits from too close
Marks
Not meant to be
Falling apart
Shower thoughts..
I don't really care
NOT A STORY PLEASE READ
Another chance
When
Edits of this story
Death of me
To the end

An honest mistake

2.2K 81 7
By lovetwilightandhp

"YOU DID WHAT?!?" Draco screamed. I knew he was gonna react like that but it was an honest mistake I didn't mean for it to happen. "Harry wasn't even good in bed so you can shut up now," I hissed. He sat there and laughed. I laughed too. I was seeing him smile again, he is perfect I can't even imagine living without this boy for a long time. Draco went to say sorry for trying to break up with me but I stopped him. I walked up to him and kissed him. At that moment when I kissed him something felt different from the other times. He kissed me back but not like he normally does. 'I'm just thinking too much into this I'm sure everything fine' i keep telling myself this but it's not working. we stop kissed just to lock eyes. " Will you get back with me?" Draco asked. I said yes but it feels wrong.

It's been a few hours since I said yes again. Draco has already left but I want him so I'm going to see him. While walking to go to Dracos dorm I hear Blaise and Draco talking. "She got a body like that, I ain't never seen nothing like that," Draco explained. "What's it like?" Blaise asked. Draco turns to y/n, " like a fantasy in front of me." Did he just say that? I see Blaise wink at Draco and say, "I think something special about to go down." Blaise finishes his sentence and leave and when Blaise leaves I walk up to Draco and see who he was talking about and why he looked at y/n when he said that. "what the hell was that about huh? Why did you look at her for?" I asked with a mean tone in my voice. "I- um," Draco stuttered.
____________________________________
Thank you for reading please vote and comment thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
126K 3.6K 31
You are just a youtuber with 28 million subs. You are also friends with Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, and more! You have liked Mark for a lit...
44.6K 792 48
Hi my name I jake daniels I'm a youtube I do singing videos and challenge videos and I vlog what I'm doing during the day . I'm 17. So back to the...
319K 8.4K 74
This is the story of Bethany Violet. From her first day of knowing she is a witch to her final year at Hogwarts and onto her future. We see her find...