Possessive CEO

By manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 28

1.4K 74 7
By manukansal12

He stretched his other hand and pulled her back. She laid again on the bed. She was so shocked with his action that she was looking him with widened eyes. He looked down into her eyes then his gaze stopped on her lips, "By the way, I like to stay here like it."

When she saw his eyes became dark, her heart jumped from its place. She shook her head with scare and opened her mouth, "It's weekend and I am here since last few hours. If I stay away from my home more, my family will worry for me."

He looked at her amusement and asked with teasing, "Don't you do overtime on weekends?" He knew what she told her family before coming here. Her family knew very well how dumb she is related to opposite sex that's why they trusted her blindly. But they are worried why she didn't attract to opposite sex like normal girls. They knew it's not that she was not normal but she kept guard on around herself for opposite sex.

She has low EQ but it doesn't mean she has low IQ. She said lightly, "But I didn't take any dress with me. Why don't you take ano..."

Before she completed what she wanted to say he interprutted and said without expression, "It's not problem." He knew what's she was going to say. Only she has rights to be his female companion... Not any random female.

After saying it, he got up from bed and went to bathroom. He closed the door behind him.

She was speechless. She didn't understand what he said. She laid exactly and thought, 'what should I do now? Ugh! Why can't I think properly around him? Why can't he say anything clearly?'

After coming into bathroom, he took out his clothes and opened shower. The water was running on his body but his mind was in mess, 'What do I do this girl? Didn't I say everything clearly to her? Is she really dumb or pretending? Doesn't she already know about me everything?' There were a lot of articles about him in business magazines and websites. She was also belongs to business world and had worked with his company that's why it's impossible her to know nothing about him. He couldnt believe that she didn't read or know about him anything because of her IQ.

'Doesnt she know only she is close to me in this world?' he held his hairs with his both hands with frustration and thought, 'how to tell her what importance she has into my life? How much she is important for me?'

After taking shower, he wrapped the towel around his waist. He recalled last time when she saw him like it, how was her reaction? A smile came into his lips without effort. He wanted to look her reaction again and this time, he will definitely tease her more. He came out with good mood but when he searched her into room. His heart sank loudly. Where did she go? Did she already leave? Damn....

He gritted his teeth with anger and went to closet for dressing. After getting ready, he came out and he saw the paper bag on table. He took out the coat from paper bag and sniffed his coat. He was right there was a soft and light fragrance of her. He felt relaxed. He took out the coat which he worn and threw aside.

He worn that coat which had her fragrance. He felt that he was hugging her.

As he came to downstairs, he heard her voice. He looked towards the voice and she was standing there and talking with Shyam. He didn't catch what they were talking but he took big steps towards her. He stopped beside her and put his hand on her waist. She starleted with sudden attack but he pulled her into his embrace and said with excitement, "You are here." Feeling his familiar scent and touch, she relaxed but looked at him with confusion.

Shyam looked at Kavish with doubtful. He never looked kavish so excited. He was serving kavish since many years. But always kavish has cold or gloomy expression on his face. Then he looked at Suhana. Suhana noticed Shyam's gaze on themselves that's why she tried to pushed away kavish because of embrassment. They were not couple or they had no any relationship that's why it's inappropriate to be close eachother for them. But Kavish's grip was tight on her waist that's why She couldn't dodge him off with her all strength. She looked into his eyes and indicated to leave her. Kavish ignored her silent pray because few moments ago, he thought she left without saying anything to him. But now looking her in front of himself, he was feeling it's dream. He asked with interest, "What are you talking with him just now?"

When she noticed, he had no intention to leave her. She helplessly pursed her lips tightly and replied, "Mr Shyam was asking to stay for lunch?"

Kavish said nonchalantly, "You don't need to be polite with him. You call him by his name like me."

Suhana said him with low voice, "He is elder with me. How can I call him by his name?"

Kavish looked at her with bright smile and asked, "Then how do you want to call him?"

She said with hestitation, "Shyam kaka"

Kavish stroked her hairs and said with coaxing voice, "up to you."

Shyam was stunned to hear it. But kavish next sentence made him speechless, "Call every one here. As I can tell her about them. In the future, it will be convenient." Kavish said to Shyam.

Soon, Shyam came into his senses and called others immediately. There were four servants who served this house.

Kavish introduced everyone to Suhana. Suhana was confused why he was introducing his every servants to her? And most importantly, there were only male servants, not any female.

And other were confused why they were feeling his master was introducing lady master to them? They looked Shyam with confusion. Shyam nodded slightly because he was not confirmed till yet what's going on? And he had no dare to ask his master anything directly.

After introducing everyone, Kavish said to Shyam, "Arrange the dinning table."

Shyam nodded and left with others. Now, only Suhana and kavish were left into hall. There were awkward silence between them. Suhana couldn't think what's going on. Only kavish was in good mood. He took her into dinning table and said smoothly, "Let's eat first. Then we will go to party."

Suhana looked at her clothes. She worn jeans and top. She said disdainful, "I can't go in party in these clothes."

He smirked and told her, "Don't worry. I already arranged everything. Just come with me."

Suhana didn't know what's going on into his mind. But she knew that he would not let her go easily that's why she accepted her defeat in front of him.

Soon, the lunch was served on table. Suhana was also hungry. She didn't eat anything since morning. That's why she didn't hesitate to eat. Suhana and kavish were eating silently. Kavish looked at Suhana eating nicely.
When Suhana noticed his gaze onto herself, she asked subconsciously, "what?"

He shook his head with smile and said, "I am in good mood."

She didn't take his words seriously because according to her, it's hard to understand him. That's why it's better to leave it naturally.

The car stopped in front of studio. Suhana looked studio from window and then looked at Kavish. Kavish came out from car but when he noticed Suhana was in car, he bend slightly and asked with teasing tone, "do you want me to carry you?"

Suhana shook her head immediately but asked in hestitation , "Why did we come here?"

Kavish shook his head with amusement, "don't you say you can't attend the party into these clothes?"

He raised his hand towards her and with pursing her lips, she put her hand on his hand and came out from car. She helplessly looked at studio again. She knew very well about this studio. It was number one studio of this city. She can't afford a single scraf of this studio. But Singh Group was one partner of this studio. It was the main reason that's why she thought herself different from Kavish. He could afford what she couldn't think.

Kavish held her hand tightly and they entered. When receptionist looked them, she greeted polielty to kavish but he ignored her. The receptionist didn't mind and told professionally, "Mr Singh, Mr Yadav is waiting for you into office."

Kavish and Suhana went to office which receptionist mentioned. Mr Yadav was in his mid thirties. He was the creator was this studio and one of famous designer. When Mr Yadav looked at Kavish, he greeted polielty, "Hello, Mr Singh."

Kavish greeted back with his cold expression as usual, "Hello, Mr Yadav." Then he held Suhana by her waist and introduced, "and she is Suhana to whom I talked you before."

Mr Yadav looked at Suhana from head to toe and surprised that it's really a girl with Kavish. But he didn't show any expression and said polielty, "Hello, Miss Suhana."

Suhana heard a lot about Mr Yadav. Even, she was not more interested into fashion designing world. But there was no girl or women who is not attracted towards clothes. That's why she had some information about him. She greeted back with bright smile, "Mr Yadav, it's my pleasure to meet you personally. I think there is nobody who didn't hear about you."

Kavish was speechless. He never saw she ever gave him smile like it. He looked at other party with dark eyes.

Mr Yadav didn't notice the change of Kavish's expression. He chuckled lightly, "I never thought Miss Suhana heard about me already."

Suhana only gave him smile in return but Kavish's grip more tightly on her waist and he pulled her towards himself more. She was feeling he was hugging her from behind. Kavish glared at Mr Yadav and warned, "We are in hurry. We have no time for chatting."

Suhana was stunned. 'Who was chatting here?'

Mr Yadav never saw a jealous and petty man like him. He sighed into his heart and said professionally, "Mr Singh, you called me few minutes ago that's why I have only one gown available now according to your reference."

He showed the gown which was hanging on dummy into his office. It was sky blue colour long and full sleeves gown. It had embroidery on bottom like a lace. Kavish examined this gown. It was ok but when his gaze landed on it's neck. He disapproved it. But before he said anything, he noticed, Suhana looked at it with admiration eyes. His eyes turned soft and asked her with smoothly, "What do you think?"

Suhana replied without moving her gaze, "It's amazing." She has smile on her face.

He knew without asking her that she already like it. He helplessly said to Mr Yadav, "then its final."

Mr Yadav was wondering to look it. He was professional. He never missed a single expression on Kavish's face. How his expression and tone changed after looking at her. He was curious to know who was this girl? But he can't ask Mr Singh. That's why he killed his curiosity into his heart and said with smile, "then good." He said to Suhana, "Miss Suhana, please come with me."

Suhana looked at Kavish. Kavish stroked her head with affection and gave her smile, "I will wait for you here."

Suhana frowned from his response. 'Why does he always say like it?'

Mr Yadav introduced her to his makeup artist team. After giving instructions to his team, he left. Suhana told the leader, "I want light makeup."

After an hour, she was ready. She looked herself and unsubconsciously, she traced her hand on her gown. It was smooth and comfortable. She got know now if the price increases, the quality also increases. She wears branded clothes but there is difference between branded clothes and custom hand made clothes. Now, she was feeling clearly.

When Kavish saw her, his eyes got dark. One day before, he saw her short dress. But who says girls look attractive into short dress? Now, she was looking more attractive than yesterday. The gown was fitted on her curves and giving compliment to her body perfectly. He wanted to kiss her ferecily but he controlled his desire.

Mr Yadav already looked his possessiveness towards her that's why he didn't give any compliment and asked with Kavish, "Mr Singh, Are you satisfied?"

Kavish nodded, "It's fine." Then he saw her and said, "We are getting late. Let's go." He held her hand into his hand. Suhana nodded. She thanked to Mr Yadav.

After they left, Mr Yadav shook his head. He wanted to shout he is already happily married man. But he couldn't afford to offend Me Singh that's why he was kept quiet.

In the car,

He covered her exposed shoulders with her hairs carefully. When Suhana looked his actions, she felt warm. Suddenly, her heart started to beat fastly. She looked at him with amusement. Kavish noticed her gaze himself. He warned her with hoarse voice, "Don't look at me like it otherwise I can't control myself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.3K 40
Makson Kingston a 24-year-old cold-hearted CEO. He is known all over the world, owns the biggest company, and is the youngest and the most successful...
1.5M 19.2K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
14.1M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
12.6K 504 48
New book! Book start- 4/12/23 When Sejal's sister, Meera, vanished on her wedding day with the stern CEO Rishabh, Sejal unexpectedly stepped into her...