[COMPLETED]Promise?

By snackhyung

*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a clichรฉ. But we're still suckers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
NOT A CHAPTER!! (I'll remove it later) PLEASE INTERACT!!โค๏ธ
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Interact please๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue- Part I
Epilogue- Part II
OH MY GOD IM EXCITED
Epilogue- Part III
Epilogue- Part IV
Epilogue- Part V
Epilogue-Part VI
Hello!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Epilogue- Part VII
Epilogue- Part VIII
Epilogue- Part IX
Epilogue- Part X
A NEW BOOOOOK
HELLO!!! I have an idea....
Introducing book 3: With you.

Chapter 18

3.7K 192 74
By snackhyung

"So you know Dr. Williams?" Ashley hiccuped, certainly drunk.

Lily and you nodded, "he slept with his girlfriend's best friend" Ashley said.

You gasped, "why are we sharing all this again?"

"Come on y/n, this is exciting" Lily said, "tell me more Ashley" she was so intrigued by all this.

"More like, how do you know this Ashley?" You asked her.

"Oh my god Dr. L/n- I mean- y/n, I hope you won't kick me out of the project" she made a crying face.

You laughed, "no I won't, but I'm still very interested to know"

"Oh thank god" she looked up, " well you see, people tend to tell me everything.. they somehow like confiding  in me" she said.
You gave her a questioning look, she shook her head, "no it's not like I go around spilling their secrets or blackmail them.. "

"But you are telling us" Lily said.

"Because you two are literally the only people who have asked me to hang out" she finished another drink, "everyone knows that people confide in me.. so the others ask me to spill their secrets of whatever and when I refuse they ask me to leave" she sighed.

"Aw come on" Lily gave her a hug, "we like you"

"Yes Ashley, you're very sweet.. but you don't need to tell us anything else.. let the secrets be as they are" you said.

"Y/n" Lily groaned, "you're no fun.. PLEASE LET HER TELL ME STUFF" she was practically begging.

"Okay how about I tell you stuff not about our colleagues but people associated with them?" Ashley raised her eyebrows.

"What the fuck" you said, "why would you even know all that?"

"OKAY WHO DO YOU KNOW ABOUT?" Lily asked.

"Dr- I mean, y/n.. I'm sorry but I think I'm gonna ignore you now" Ashley said, "but I still love you"

You just rolled your eyes and motioned her to go on.

"Okay so, this is about Dr. Jung's sister" Ashley started.

Lily looked so excited you thought she'd fall down her chair.

Just like Jimin...

How weird was the fact that everything reminded you of him...

"Oh I've seen her pictures" Lily said, "she's gorgeous"

"Yeah she is" Ashley agreed, "Dr. Jung, isn't very close to her sister, I mean, she won't really tell her what's exactly going on in her life and stuff
"But this other day, she found her sister crying"

"Oh my god, why?" Lily asked, you could tell she was enjoying this.

"So Dr. Jung asked her why was she crying. First she didn't tell her the reason, but after persuading her for about 10 minutes she blurted out that her boyfriend moaned another girl's name while they were having sex" Ashley said.

Your mouth was left hanging open, you couldn't even imagine how the poor girl must be feeling.

"Oh shit" Lily said, "that's the worst thing ever"

"And then she proceeded to break down entirely and told Dr. Jung that he had even called her by that name before. She still never brought it up because she's too scared to lose him" Ashley said, "and surprisingly, the boy doesn't even notice"

"I don't know her, but she shouldn't really be with him" you said.

"Is it his ex?" Lily asked.

"She doesn't know that either, he never mentioned her. She tried asking but he shut down the topic" Ashley shrugged.

"Wow" Lily said, "that's fucking crazy"

"Yeah, I don't think I could handle all that" Ashley said.

"But wait, oh oh oh" Lily almost jumped, "isn't her sister Kim Taehyung's sister's best friend or something? I've stalked their Instagram accounts"

"Oh" you said, finishing your drink.

You had met Taehyung's sister multiple times but you hadn't ever met her best friend.

"His sister got married recently didn't she?" You asked.

"She did??!?" Lily looked at you with extra wide eyes as if not believing it.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about but I suppose that's BTS" Ashley said.

You nodded , "yeah I thought it was common knowledge that she got married. Wasn't it in the news or something? Shouldn't this be huge? "

"I've lived in Korea my entire life, and no, it wasn't anywhere in the news" Lily confirmed.

"So how do you know it?" Ashley asked.

Jungkook told me...

"Uhm" you cleared your throat, "you're not the only one with connections Ashley" you smirked at her.

"Fair enough" she chuckled.

The next day at work was particularly slow.. it seemed as if everyone was sleepy. But you didn't say anything because you yourself could've slept anywhere.

"So who told you?" Lily asked you during the lunch break.

"What?" You were lost in your thoughts.

"Who told you about the wedding?" She asked.

"Oh" you looked at her, not sure if you should tell her.. but then you did anyway, "Jungkook"

"YOU'RE IN TOUCH WITH JEON FRIGGIN JUNGKOOK?" She said a little too loudly, but thankfully the canteen was mostly empty and the only people seated were scattered and absorbed in their own businesses.
Then she whispered, "you're in touch with Jeon Jungkook?"

"I heard you the first time" you said, "and I'm pretty sure so did others. And yes, Jungkook is one of my closest friends"

"That's so fucking awesome y/n" she looked at you in awe, "how does it feel to be able to call him your closest friend?"

"It's pretty normal" you said, "he's a normal dude"

"So do you like, hang out and stuff?" She asked.

"Yes" you said.

"That's not a reply, where do you hang out? What do you do?" She asked, "and does-" she started but then shook her head as if deciding not to ask you that.

You could tell that she wanted to ask you if Jimin knew, but you were thankful that she decided not to ask.

"We don't really do much and we'd hang out literally anywhere" you said, "we just stuff our mouths with extra cheese pizza and fill ourselves with beer and talk"

"You're so lucky" she said and you could hear the sincerity in her voice.

"Sure" you said and got up, "let's get back to work."

After working for almost the entire day you found yourself in the midst of a terrible migraine so you decided to step out of the lab for a little while.

It was pretty late and your team were the only ones working. You had asked them if they wanted to leave but they seemed determined to get the results first.

"Excuse me" a young woman called you, "I'm really sorry to disturb you but I can't really see anyone else here"

"Yes, we're the only ones working right now" you said, "how may I help you?"
She was a very beautiful woman, slightly taller  than you, definitely very attractive. She carried herself so well.

"I was actually looking for Dr. Jung" she said.

"Oh yes of course, Dr. Jung is in the lab" you said, "do you want me to call her?"

"Oh no it's okay, don't disturb her.. if you could just hand this to her" she handed you a box, it was warm, "our mother was worried, she was wondering if my little sister ate her food on time"

Oh so that's her sister... oh man I feel so bad for her.

"My mother is exactly the same" you smiled at her, "I would give this to her, don't worry"

"Thank you so much?" She asked.

"Dr. L/n" you said.

"Oh so you're the one who's leading them? My sister admires you a lot. She says she really values your work ethic" she beamed at you.

"If I'm being honest, I've got the nicest and the most cooperative team" you said and returned her smile.

"Well, the leader has to be good for the team to be good" she said.
She was so nice, and you felt so sorry for her.

"You're very kind Miss Jung" you said.

"It's Jessica" she said.

"I'll see you later Jessica" you nodded at her.

I really wanted to write a fluff and very very very sweet Jimin y/n scene but I'm scared to lose myself in it....\£~£}*{^]^,,!|£\+][+=[

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 656 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
43.9K 1.7K 61
Sequel to Did you really just like my post? After moving to South Korea for a one year long teaching job, Y/N begins a relationship with none other t...
5.4K 519 36
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐Ÿญ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ I won in life, a successful idol now, but it was at the cost of losing my love. ๐Ÿค "๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
27.3K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...