The Hooded Idol

By LevyMcGardenyt

COMPLETED. EDITED. I'LL NEVER TOUCH THIS BOOK AGAIN. 🍋there will be lemony things in the later chapters I k... More

Lu~Chan&Levy~Chan
Rising Suspicion
They Already Know..?
Story Time
A Day In The Life
Lazy Sunday
Hello Neighbor!
The Announcement
Preparations
Concert pt.1
Concert pt. 2
The Next Day
Her Past
Cancel Your Plans Natsu
Mermaid Scale
Dragneel Household
Expanding Friendships and Strengthening Bonds
The Hood Stays Down
Crazy Friends
Revelation
Sleepover
Surprise Visits and Deadlines
Magnolia Mall
Wonderful Wednesday
Fiore Music Awards
Surprise
Good Morning Sunshine
Car Rides & Gossip
Rainbow Cherry Blossoms
Processing
Date
All The Dragneels
Leaving
Returning and Rumors
Interview
Christmas Eve & Christmas Morning
Yet🍋
Family Time
Claimed🍋
Shenanigans🍋
New Years
Hung Over
Me, You, Will and Marry
Looking Towards The Future
All Dressed In White
Epilogue
A/N

Wedding Planning

386 27 147
By LevyMcGardenyt

Yay a new chapter is here!! Get ready my lovelies.. this is the second to last chapter.

Honestly shocked I was able to write this. I got all my work done. This was my reward to myself.. to write a chapter hehe. Enjoy!

As per usual; vote, comment and follow! 💕

This chapter is a fluff chapter, but it is still quite important! That's all for now. Much love <3

This picks up from where we left off last time.

🗝Lucy🗝
I walked over to the girls. I still held one up and they looked at it happily. "This one fit perfectly, and it's definitely my style. It needs a little altering, but I loved it so much." I say while looking at the dress, a smile on my face.

The girls were all quiet. "Aha!" Cana cheered. "Lucy I just knew *hic* it was the prefect dress when I saw it. When you put it on, you looked *hic* beautiful girlie." She boasted.

"Well thank you Cana. It's perfect." I began. I hugged Cana before I turned to Juvia. "Juvia, could you come over next weekend to help me alter it more?"

She nodded happily. "Juvia would love to!"

🔥Natsu🔥
I tried on two tuxedos so far. I was currently with Gajeel, Gray, Jellal and my dad. We were at some fancy men's tailor place. I don't know what it's called..

I just tried on two black tuxedos. Both were different cuts. "Guys I don't know if I want to wear a black tux. It's so..."

"So.. what?" Gray wonders.

"I don't know.. it's just not original."

"So you want something different?" Gajeel asks.

"Yeah!" I cheered. Dad went and found an attendant. The man brought over a few suits in my size.

"My name is Ren. Let me know if you need anything else.." he says. He walked away and dad looked at some of the suits. He hid one that was black and red with flames. I ran over and grabbed it. I held it up.

"Wait this is so cool!" I cheer.

"Don't even think about it." Gray sighs. I pout and gave the suit to my dad. He hung it up behind all the others.

I tried on a few different suits now. A red one, navy one, a grey one and even a baby blue one. Then, I put on a white one with some grey.

(Not the best pic, but u get the deal).

It was comfortable, and I really liked the white. Lucy would never expect me to be wearing a white tuxedo!

I stepped out and my dad smiled at me. He nodded. Jellal stepped forward and helped me adjust the cuffs. He took a step back and looked at me. "Not bad."

"Yeah the white actually makes you look half decent!" Gajeel chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Natsu." Gray says. I turned to him. "All jokes aside, I mean this.." he began while gesturing to my suit. "This looks great man."

"Thanks Gray. I agree.. I think this is the one."

The next day

"Luce c'mon. We need to meet my mom any minute now." I say. She groaned and gave me a glare.

"Natsu~" she whined.

"Lucy~" I whined back, mocking her. She sighed and got out of bed. We changed and met up with my mom at a café. We met with her and a designer.

"My name is Evergreen, and I am your wedding planner. Now let's not waste any time and get right into it! What color theme are you two thinking?" Evergreen asks.

"Well we know it's a summer wedding, but we aren't really into bright and colorful scenes.." Luce says. I nod in agreement. I like darker colors like red and blood orange.

"What about a plum color with gold as the secondary?" Evergreen suggests.

"Could we do something with silver instead of gold?" I pipe up. I know my suit is white with grey, so if we had to pick silver or gold, silver would make sense.

"That works with me too." Lucy comments. She held my hand under the table and the lady wrote something in her notebook.

"Well colors that look nice with silver that are darker include plum, navy, blush pink.." she began. "Hmm... there's also burgundy, cobalt, an Indigo shade-"

"I kinda like the sound of the navy or plum. What about you Natsu?" Lucy says happily.

I thought for a minute. "Well I don't really want a purple, so could we see some of the navy with silver before we decide?" I ask. Lucy shrugged.

"If I may." Evergreen began. We turned to her. She showed us some samples. Lucy and I decided on the navy. Our theme was now navy, silver and white!

We went through a few things like the location, band, flowers and more. It was a lot easier because we brainstormed before I left for my winter concert. "Now invitations!" Evergreen cheered.

Lucy and I each made a list beforehand. We began to read down our lists. It was a total of about 95 invites. It wasn't gonna be too big because well, Lucy doesn't even know many people. She never really had friends growing up, and a lot of my invites were family members. I have a big family.

As she neared the end of her list she said "...Lillian Avery, Layla Heartfilia... Z-"

"Lucy..." I interrupt. She looked at me. "You're inviting your mother..?"

She looked down, a sad smile forming on her face. "Yeah." She said quietly. Lucy looked back at me. "I know how horrible she was, but she deserves to at least be invited to her daughter's wedding."

I sighed. "Sometimes you're too nice for your own good, Lucy. I guess I'll always support your decisions though."

"Thanks Natsu."

"Lucy dear, I'm worried about you inviting her, but it's the right thing to do." Mom comments. "She still is your mother." My whole family knows Lucy's past, so she understands.

"Thank you Grandeeney. It's okay, she won't show up anyway.." Lucy sighs sadly. We continued on with organizing and planning. We had two more meetings just this week.

Next week was cake tastings. Erza was joining Lucy and myself. We were tasting cakes from a few places!

We still had lots do to!

Time skip three months. Same POV.

It was July 23rd. The wedding was tomorrow! Everything was planned and set at least a month prior to the date. The ceremony would be held outside in a private park owned by the hotel. The reception is in the hotel's ballroom.

We had Reedus as our photographer. He works at our college as an art and design teacher. He's trustworthy, and once the photos are printed, he said we could just keep the camera film anyway. The film can't be accessed by the internet.

Lucy and I walked into the ballroom where they were setting things up. The flowers were beautiful. The tables and colors.. it was perfect. Lucy was smiling from ear to ear.

I walked behind her and hugged her. She put her hands on my arms and sighed in contempt. "It's surreal.."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She giggled and turned to face me. "It's just.. well.. I can't believe this is all happening Natsu."

"What? The wedding?"

"Well that.." she began. She broke the hug and held my hands in hers. "I can't believe I get to marry my best friend." Luce says, a happy tear falling down her cheek. I brushed it away with my thumb.

"You're gonna be so emotional tomorrow, aren't ya?" I tease.

"S-shut up.." she says while lightly punching my arm. She sniffled and dried her other tear with a laugh.

"Oi you can be all lovely dovey tomorrow!" Gajeel says behind us. We both turned. Levy ran over and pulled Luce's arm. "And you can't see Lu until tomorrow." Levy added while looking at me.

"It's bad luck." Lucy adds. She winked at me and then they both ran away laughing. Gajeel pat my shoulder as I pouted.

Tomorrow is the day I marry the love of my life...

———————————————————————
A/N: 1266 words.

The next chapter.. is the last chapter. Don't worry.. there will be an epilogue though! Teehee.

Sad the book is coming to and end. I'll see you all soon.

The nalu pics of course.

Published: 1/10/2021
Edited: 1/20/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
532K 16.3K 43
Famous actor, Natsu Dragneel, hosts auditions. But for what actually? He needs a fake wife to come with him on a family gathering. Meanwhile, Lucy He...
110K 2.3K 37
Natsu Dragneel, the most popular boy in Fiore High. Getting into trouble with his little gang, 'The Dragon Slayers'. He has a reputation of dating gi...
53.4K 2K 22
Natsu smirks as he captures his lips in hers again. "Mon amour," He Says. "What does that mean?" Questions Lucy. "My lover," ************ Lucy play...