Someone like her

By yourstrulyjieun

SLOW UPDATE^^ The man who regretted... "It was my fault! I should have took that call!" The girl who was depr... More

Message!
Disclaimer
1
3
^^

2

2.1K 66 16
By yourstrulyjieun

LIM JOOKYUNG

"Eomma!!" I rapidly went inside our apartment when I saw my mom crying. I knew it! Huhu. This is all my fault.

"Eommaaa!!" I cried and then hugged her, "I'm trully sorry! Sorry sorry!"

She looked at me and then bursted, "Aigoo!! I can't just leave my precious children alone!" She yelled and then hug me and my older sister.

"I was just so envious that my older sister and this brat over here are so pretty."

"Mwo?! (What?!)"

"I also wanted to pretty like them eomma!"

She looked at me with a are-you-fcking-serious look which make me gulped. Did... I said something wrong?

"You know what Joo Kyung? Let's go to your room. We don't like the apartment to explode," Both of my siblings carried me upstairs.

"Eomma!!" I cried.
-
-
-
-
-
-

I lazily went to my bed and sighed heavily. As much as I wanted to be like my older sister, I couldnt because of Mom. I mean yeah, I get it that grades do matter but...you know being bullied at school and stuff is a different story.

I took my phone out and went to an app where I mostly get some advices from users around the world.

"I wanted to be pretty like others. Do you have some tips or advices? I really need it. Thanks."

"Let's get take some bath, Joo Kyung," I sighed and went to the bathroom.

****

"Have you heard of the news??"

"What news?"

"The Prima Donna's grandaughter came back from USA yesterday!!"

"Really?! Wah! She must be stunning!"

"She definitely is! Plus, I heard that she has a younger brother."

"Where is he now? Isn't he supposed to be with her since some people say they were inseperable??"

"Well the thing is..."

"Her brother's dead."

JUNG SO-HYUN

It's great to be...back!

Except for what I just heard while ago; Them
murmuring about my brother.

"So-Hyun!! So-Hyun!! Over here!!" My eyes landed on the tall lady who's on her 30's, wearing a decent clothes. She's also pretty, no lies.

"Auntie Helen, is that you?" I excitedly questioned her while going to her direction.

She smiled and squealed, "Of course It's me! Gosh, look at you! You look...stunning!"

I chuckled, "Stop with the compliments. You're making me blush!"

"Aish! Grow up! When you were a child, you were so so mad at everyone when they don't compliment you. Like damn girl! You've changed!"

Okay so Auntie Helen. Skin's like almond. She's gorgeus, and I love her! I grew up with her in USA when I was a todler with Seyeon. The reason she was here in korea was to take good care of the mansion that was left here.

Or should I say, my parent's mansion.

We never really visit the house very often. Sometimes we book hotels because we don't want to stay there. But today, I guess I'll do.

What I also hate there was because we own the entire 230,000 square meter area. By that it means, no neighbours!!

Before going home, we stopped at a local korean barbeque restaurant where there's an unlimited food for 24 hours!

And also, korean barbeques are my weaknessses. I really can't say no to those babies.

"So how's your grandma there? Is she good?"

I firstly took a whole big first bite on my barbequed pork and happily sighed in satisfaction.

After some minutes I gulped and answered her question, "She's still walking," I jokingly replied.

"Well that's good to hear- Wait, you haven't told me yet why you're here. And if you're here for vacation you'll only pack few, but why three luggages? Like what's the deal?"

I sighed, "Well the thing is...grandma told me to stay here."

"Oh right-Wait what?"

"I'm staying here, until I graduate college she said."

"Holy- Why isnt that great?!" She squealed and acted like a child who's been wanting to go to disney.

"Okay so here's the deal. The good news is, I'm probably going to have fun here with friends and you obviously, and the bad news is..."

"I think I'm going to meet those guys again."

"Ohh you mean that guyssss? Well you told me you three tear apart when you're brother died and you certainly hated them for not being there with your brother."

"Yeah I certainly did."

"So what's your plan?"

I squinted my eyes and thinked, "I'll try my best not to interwine my soul to them both."

"That's it?"

"And also eat a lot of barbeque here in Korea before going back to states."

"I'm gonna ask you a question, if that's alright to you?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever thought of forgiving them both?"

Well to be honest, I don't want to.

I only gave them one task. One simple task, yet they've failed. They've failed to protect Seyeon.

I certainly don't think and will not forgive those two.

They can ask forgiveness to my grandma, yes. But for me? No.

Never.

"Earth to So-Hyun?..."

"I need another barbeque please! Extra spicy!" I yelled.

To be continued...

A/N: I AM TRULLY SORRY IF Y'ALL WAITED FOR SO LONG (*-*) also the wordcount i think is 800+... It's not enough for me but I have no choice since I can't think of any scenarios for now... I am not reasoning y'all HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

anyways hope y'all liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 50.7K 58
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
2.8M 46.8K 15
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
732K 60.5K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
610K 32.4K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...