Mother and Daughter Relations...

By AksharaNaira1

The story is after Sukanya Track and Naksh weeding broke with tara... After Sukanya track story takes 3.5 yea... More

After 3.5 Years
Akshara looses cool on Naira...
Naira Devasting State
Naman And Naira Meeting
Akshara becomes angry...
Naira Emotional Breakdown
Akshra Forgive Naira...
Naitik Scold Naira
Naira Shocked To See Someone
Naira In Hospital
Akshara Tensed For Naira Behaviour
Akshara Understand Naira's Situation
Mystery Of Sukanya Death
Sukanya Exposed
Naira's Health Worsen
Naira's Demand
Akshara Emotionally Breakdown

CHARACTER SKETCH

1.2K 27 2
By AksharaNaira1

Akshara Singhania - Wife of Naitik Singhania and Mother of Naira and Naksh ..Helps Naitik in his business... Loves Naitik and her children a lot.. Can do anything for them... Sometimes becomes strict with Naira and Naksh due to there continuously Studious and Workaholic nature...

Naitik Singhania - Husband of Akshara and Father of Naksh and Naira... Very rich business man... Owns Sighania diamonds... CEO of Sighania Diamonds... Feeling sad for his children fate...

Naksh Sighania - Son of Naitik and  Akshara Sighania... Brother of Naira... Loves his parents and sister a lot... Protective towards naira... Can do anything for family... Owns Krishna restaurant.. Stays upset due to broken wedding with Tara...

Naira Sighania - Daughter of Naitik and Akshara... Sister of Naksh... Keep herself busy to avoid the memories of past i.e.Sukanya track...Lovers her family a lot... Never ran away from family and never misunderstood Akshara...

Rest of the Character are same... Sighania and Maheshwari family...

Note-There is no Goenka Family and Kartik... I love kaira... Buti really want to see such track where naira never misunderstand akshara...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 3.7K 33
Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
35.6K 2.6K 29
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
17.8K 1.2K 15
A rewrite of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlatha Hai's third gen track. Karthik and Naira are alive and have four kids-- Kairav, twins- Akshara and Aarohi, and...
23.2K 1.4K 16
hey guys!! back with a short story mainly 10 chapter i guess ! based on the current situation ! what happens when two incomplete love stories head fo...