Naman And Naira Meeting

Next Day-

Naira gets ready for college and leaves the college in her car...

While going to college Naira sees something and gets shock...

Naira- Driver uncle plz stop the car... I'll just come...

Driver stops the car and naira goes somewhere...

Naira- Naman chachu...?

Naman gets shock to see Naira...

Naman- What are you doing here Naira...?

Naira- Actually i am going to college and main road is under construction so driver uncle took this road and i saw you with these weired people...

Is everything ok?

Naman thinks like mother like daughter...

Naman- Yes its absolutely fine... Everything is ok...

Naira insist naman because she saw that weried man is holding Naman on gun point... And she decides to call Akshara and Naitik...

Naman stops naira from calling Akshara and Naitik...

Naman- Naira i tell you the truth... Buy promise me you will not say anything to anyone especially Akshara bhabhi and Naitik Bro...

Naira does not want to hide anything from parents because last time she hide her problems and Sukanya death happend...

But Naman insist naira and took promise from her...

Naira- Ok..

Naman- Actually i took loan from these people for starting the business on my own and to prove my self to everyone... But unfortunately i am not able to give them there money back on time... Because those money which i took from them gets lost in share market.... Share market goes down and i lost... And start to cry... (Actually this is a lie.. And Naman is fooling Naira)
Actually Naman lost the money in card game ( gambling)

Naira - Ok... So plz tell the truth to family they will help you out...

Naman- I don't want to face embarrassing moment... Plz understand my point... I don't want to lose my respect....At least infrom of Karishma and Mishti...

Naira reluctantly agrees with Naman for hiding the truth...

Werid Man 1- What a girl she is... Mind blowing

Werid Man 2- We should take advantage of the situation from Naman by forgoting about money and take advantage of girl...

Both Werid man smiles and exchange evil smile...

Naira - How much money you took from them?

Naman- 20 lakh..

Naira gets shock but still naman manages to convince Naira not to disclose the truth to anyone in the family...

Naira goes from there... After college she goes to Singhania Sadan due to Akshara Punishment of not going to anywhere other than college...

Naira is disturbed about whatever happend in Morning and conversation with Naman...

Akshara comes there with Lunch... And she finds naira disturb...

Akshara- Is everything ok Naira? You are looking disturb? Why?

Naira- Everything is ok mummna... Nothing to worry... (Naira says this while avoiding eye contact with Akshara)

Akshara realise that naira is lying...

Akshara does not ask her anything further because she wants to give naira some time to disclose the matter on her own...

Akshara- Ok... Have lunch... Amd take care...