A Quirkless Reject

By CloudyXAutumn

Izuku Midoryia- a quirkless kid who still managed to get into UA, hated by everyone including the teachers... More

Where it all Began
Accident
Death
Awakening
a New Life
LOV
Question(readers please answer this)
Hauntings
Villain Vs Hero Training Session
USJ
A little visit
Captured
True intentions
Training before Festival
Trust gain
Secret base
Sports festival
1v1
Internships
Analyst vs Analyst
Internship day 1
Case closed
internship week
Exam
Midoryia vs Class 1-A
Mall+surprise adoption
Camp
Intensive training
Attack On Camp
Aizawa's rage
All for one vs one for all
Black market
Pestering
Provisional license exam
Extra classes
Class
internships
a little girl
Fear
Fight
The moment you've all been waiting for
Revenge
pursuit
Torture
Rescue mission
The Truth Must Come To Light
Part 2!!!

Training+secret money making

9.1K 342 416
By CloudyXAutumn

...

They found a lot set up for them.
Due to the fact Ectoplasm is dead, they had to improvise.

"Alright I'm going to explain how this works. You're all going to be put in pairs. These pairs were fairly chosen based on strength and combat level. In these pairs you'll be fighting each other. To win these fights you have to knock the other person off the platform you're standing on, as you can see there are many platforms. Each pair will have their own platform. I'll now announce the pairs.

1st pair.
Bakugo and Midoryia.
2nd pair
Todoroki and Tokoyami
3rd pair
Yaoyorozu and Asui
4th pair
Shoji and Sato
5th pair
Iida and Sero
6th pair
Kirishima and Kaminari
7th pair
Ojirou and Aoyoma
8th pair
Mineta and koda
9th pair
Mina and Jirou
10th pair
Uruaka and Hagakure

Now will all the assigned pairs go to a platform?" Aizawa announced.
Midoryia let out a sigh as he noticed who his partner was.
Bakugo.

He floated up to the platform Bakugo was already standing on, which just so happened to be the highest platform there.

"You may begin"

Bakugo set out a large scale explosion to start off the match, Midoryia just teleported behind him and kicked his back. Bakugo was sent forward so he quickly stopped his fall with an explosion and sent a blast of one for all at Midoryia. Midoryia flew above the blast, dodging it all together.

Bakugo jumped up at Midoryia trying to catch him off guard but Midoryia teleported back onto the platform and watched Bakugo aimlessly fly up and explode the air.

Midoryia then jumped up at him and kicked his side, hard. Sending Bakugo flying to the side fast.

Bakugo couldn't stop flying in time and flew off the platform and lost
The first round.

Aizawa put a point under Midoryia's name,it stood for the amount of fights won.

This went on for the rest of period 1 and 2. Until the lunch period.
Midoryia had won 15 out of 25 rounds, Bakugo won 10 rounds out of 25.

After all of that they were free to lunch, next period they'd be learning some basic rescuing rules on paper.

Midoryia snacked on his blood bag as he sat on a horizontal pillar of the ceiling in the lunch room.

"Alright, the Poison is a total of
20,789,600 yen. That'll eat up almost half of what I have at the moment. Then the torture weapons finish off all the rest of what I have at the moment. I still need more money for this to work. I still haven't got enough money for the equipment, quirk cancellers, furniture, locks, etc. I guess I'll just have to sell more bodies" Midoryia thought to himself as he used his phone, finishing off his blood bag. (The poison is a total of 200,000 usd. The torture weapons are 300,000 usd. ).

They're expensive because of the type they are, hard to find and do a lot of damage.

Soon lunch was over and they had to go finish the rest of their classes.
After all of that they were free. All of the class decided to hang around at the Dormitory since they were too tired to go anywhere.

Midoryia sat in his room, he didn't bother to hang out downstairs. If he did he was sure the class would try to pick on him and he wasn't in the mood to deal with them at all.

"In total I need.
519,740,000.00 yen to do this. I don't even have a quarter of that amount. That's a lot of bodies needing to be sold. Eh at least I'll be getting a meal each time" Midoryia thought to himself as he totaled the costs of everything.
He needed 5,000,000 USD total.

Midoryia sighed at the lots he needed for this to work. Though he felt that it would be worth it in the end. Seeing everyone in pain just like he was, just like they did to him, brought him a menacing happiness.

He grabbed a blood bag, got into some better clothes, put his phone into his pocket, and teleported downstairs.

He ended up startling half the class who just so happened to be sitting there. Aizawa wasn't in the building at the time...

"What are you doing here 'Deku', isn't it clear no one likes you?" Kirishima spat. "Yeah get out, no one wants to see you" Kaminari added. "You'll all regret this. Just watch" Midoryia thought to himself trying to keep calm.

Sero shot out tape right at Midoryia's face, as he was eating as well. Midoryia ended up dropping his blood bag, it spilled all over the floor making it look like a crime scene.

Midoryia could no longer keep calm, someone got in the way of him and his food.
Midoryia stared at his spilled food in pure fury.

"Eat it off the ground like the animal you are" Sero snarked.
Midoryia looked up at Sero, a pure rage fueled blood lust in his eyes. The atmosphere tensed up as the class watched Midoryia go from casual to boiling rage.

Midoryia teleported behind Sero and kicked his back, violently. It sent Sero, who was standing up, into kirishima knocking them both down. Kaminari charged at Midoryia but Midoryia sharply struck his forearm and elbow at Kaminari's jaw, sending him toppling into the ground.

Bakugo was in his room at the moment, but Tokoyami wasn't.
Tokoyami sent dark shadow at Midoryia as the other 3 began to get up.

Midoryia punched Tokoyami's dark shadow head on, sending it whimpering back to Tokoyami.
Kirishima jumped up and went charging for Midoryia.

Midoryia shifted his stance last second sending kirishima into the wall behind him.
Sero tried to shoot tape at Midoryia again but Midoryia dodged this time, the tape hit kirishima instead.

Midoryia teleported behind Sero, grabbed his arm, twisted it behind his back, and sent him forward with another back kick. He accidentally broke Sero's wrist.

Sero screamed in pain as Midoryia glared at all 4 of them.

"Spill my food ever again and look what happens" Midoryia hissed as he began to walk away.
Kaminari tried to charge at him one last time but Midoryia gave him an uppercut to his jaw, knocking the lights out of him.

"I heard a scream!" Aizawa shouted running into the room.
All he saw was the 4 defeated teenagers, a raging Midoryia, and a puddle of blood next to it a bag indicating it was Midoryia's food.

"Midoryia just randomly attacked them" Iida said. He was standing across the room, leaning against the wall with 1 leg lifted, not lifting his eyes from his phone.

Aizawa tried to piece things together from what was evident to him.
"I can confirm" Todoroki said.

"HE BROKE MY WRIST!" Sero screamed as he looked at his very purple wrist.
Aizawa let out a groan as he figured out what happened.

"Iida, Todoroki,Sero, Tokoyami, kirishima, Kaminari, and Midoryia. My office. Now" Aizawa said as he walked to the office room they had.

"From what I'm seeing, Sero and the other 2 did something. Midoryia ended up losing his food which probably angered him which makes sense. Either way, he isn't the one who started this" Aizawa thought to himself as he called for recovery girl.

As they waited for recovery girl they began the discussion.

"I want you all to tell me the truth who started this?" Aizawa asked.
"Midoryia" the 6 teens said in unison.
"Now Midoryia. Is this true?" Aizawa asked.
"No, they started this all" Midoryia replied, glaring over at the wall in frustration. He wanted to go out, it's the only reason he came downstairs.

"What happened?"

"Us bros were just chilling around when Midoryia randomly came downstairs eating his food. Suddenly he just started to glare at us, Sero waves his hand and he just attacked him. We tried to stop him but he then attacked us as well" kirishima lied. Midoryia had a look of denial.

"Iida and Todoroki, tell me the truth. Is this what happened?"

"Yes sir" they both said.

"Now Midoryia, tell me your side of the story"

"I was getting ready to go out, I was finishing off my food. I was looking for you when suddenly these 3 start picking at me. Throwing remarks for no reason. I tried to keep calm, that was until Sero threw tape at my food while I was eating it. It fell and spilled all over the ground, following up with him insulting me telling me to eat it off the ground. That's when I attacked them" Midoryia said.

Recovery girl came walking in and healed Sero best to her ability, though due to the fact Sero didn't have much energy he had to get a cast, but that would happen later.

"Hm. From what I saw at the scene and how Midoryia usually acts and how you all act towards him. I know who's telling the truth.

Though, its possible I am wrong. But no worries, we have cameras for a reason now don't we" Aizawa said, trying to see the reaction of the other 6. Their faces all grew worried and angered.

"Just as I expected.
You 6 are lying. There are no cameras. Midoryia is telling the truth" Aizawa sighed.

"B-but sir! He broke my wrist, you can't leave that unpunished!" Sero hissed. "Well yes, but you 3 also started the assaulting. Midoryia, I can't be bias. Iida and Todoroki, due to lying and not stepping in you're also looped into the punishment.
You 7 aren't allowed to go out. Not to mention you're on extra cleaning duty.

Midoryia, 4 days, you 6, 5 days. You're now dismissed" Aizawa said.
Midoryia grew angry and teleported out and back to his room.

"This isn't fair! They started all of this, they should be the one getting all the punishment. " Midoryia thought to himself as he punched the wall in anger.

It didn't break, or crack, Midoryia made sure to not hit it too hard.

He groaned and flew onto his bed, pulling out his phone as he has nothing to do.

"It's not a big deal I guess. I still got my hits in. I'll just go out at night, they won't ever know." Midoryia thought to himself.

"Ugh nothing is working, how are we going to get rid of him?" Kirishima groaned. "If we keep bothering him he'll eventually have to do something drastic, that's when they'll have to expell him" Kaminari said.

"I say we should get him in on this, he has the best way of getting under people's skin" Sero said.

"Good idea, we should do it tomorrow since we don't have class"
"Great"

Time skip-

3:00am.

Midoryia laid in bed, unable to sleep as usual as he didn't have any fresh blood. A weakness of his.
It was dead silent, only the sound of his own breathing and heart beat being heard as he sat in his room getting ready. He had to go make more money and eat.

Once he got ready as he usually would he teleported into an alleyway of a random street in Hosu. He walked down the street looking for any port victims.

Though considering how late it was hardly anyone was out. The streets were empty and dark, only street lights and the moon illuminating the way. Though Midoryia could see quite fine. He sniffed the air, trying to smell out anyone who could be out at such an hour besides himself.

After a bunch of sniffing and listening he found someone, again in an alleyway. He quickly did his job, killing them by drinking all of their blood.

After he teleported himself and the body to his secret base, not even the league knew of it.

He began his dissecting and jarring of the body parts as he did the previous night.
Once he finished he went back to the same place and sold it.

He got
10,394,800.00 yen(100,000 usd).

After he changed and went back to UA, showering again as he smelled of a fresh corpse.

Tomorrow would be a Saturday.
The day everyone tries to get under his skin..

The day he comes into play.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
71.4K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
140K 6.1K 28
"the world broke me, so I'll break the world" (pt 2 to a quirkless reject) after killing Bakugo on live TV broadcasted to all of Japan what happened...
339K 13.1K 37
Bakugo Katsuki and Izuku Midoryia. unsuspecting of both of them become vigilantes... secretly the UA Traitors. no one knows though... In a freak acci...