Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

15- Hospital Wing

1.4K 40 29
By weasleytwinsimp11

   "Look at them, they look so happy. Ive never seen Ade like that." said Emilia as her and Miles sat behind Y/n and Adrian in defense against the dark arts. Miles looked back at Emilia, then back at Adrian and Y/n who were talking. Adrian was leaned back against his chair listening to what Y/n was saying with a giant smile on his face.

   "Yeah I've been to busy feeling Graham staring at us for the past twenty minutes." whispered Miles causing Emilia to look to her side and see Graham staring at them. Emilia turned back to Miles and gave him a 'Oh no' look.

  "Graham why the hell are you staring at them like that." said Adrian as he tilted his head looking to the side of him. Y/n looked back at Graham as well and looked up at Emilia who was giving him a death stare.

"Oh no, it just hit me that Emilia is really the only American here." said Graham as Miles face palmed. Adrian shrugged and placed attention but on Y/n but she was focused on Emilia and by the look of her face she knew that Graham must have figured out about Miles and E. Grahams attention landed on Y/n who looked as if her and Emilia were talking mentally. "You knew didn't you!" said Graham as Y/n kept her eyes on Emilia trying to think of something to say. Miles shot Graham a look as Adrian looked at him stupidly.

"I'm sure it's quite obvious isn't it Graham?." said Adrian looking at his friend stupidly and returning to look at at Y/n who went back at looking at him. Fred and George looked at Graham as if he was stupid and looked back at each other as they talked secretly with each other.

"Right um, so back to what I was saying." said Y/n looking back at Emilia and Miles who were beet-red in the face. Adrian, oblivious as to what was really going on and Graham still looking at the two. "Oliver has been working us over time for practice, he really is going to be the death of me and we don't even play this Match."

"Ah right because WE go against Hufflepuff, easy win." said Miles joining their conversation. Adrian turned around and grinned, he liked that Miles and Emilia got along so well with Y/n.

"Wouldn't say that, even if you don't like to admit it, Cedric is a good seeker, and we have Draco.." said Adrian as Miles rolled his eyes hearing Cedrics name. Emilia looked up for a second and then focused her attention back to her work.

"Hufflepuff is pretty good but I'm sure with Emilia's strategies, you are sure to win. If we're honest we all know Slytherin is only good because you guys have her." said Y/n causing Emilia to chuckle. Adrian grinned at the girl in front of him and looked her up and down, causing her to get a shock of electricity though her body.

"I am good aren't I." said Emilia flipping her hair. Y/n chuckled, Adrian went back to getting her attention as Miles and Emilia went into a their own conversation, getting a few looks from Graham.

  ———

   Y/n woke up too knocking on her door, she looked at her watch and looked up at the girls still sleeping or covering their head from the noise. She dragged herself out of bed and walked over to the door, rubbing her eyes and opened the door to see her two best friends who looked overly excited staring back at her.

   "What on earth do you two need this early in the morning? It's seven in the morning.. on a SATURDAY." said Y/n staring at the boys in front of her who were smiling, Y/n was half asleep not really paying attention to what they were saying until she heard Adrian's name. "Wait what?"

  "Quidditch Match! Come on wake up, get dressed and let's go get breakfast, so you can tell your Adrian good luck." said Fred with a grin on his face. George looked over at his brother and rolled his eyes.

   "More like he just wants to see Emilia tell the boys what to do, but yeah get ready. Well meet you in the common room." said George as Y/n closed the door and looked at her warm comfortable bed. She grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and her h/l hair. She threw on her outfit and walked down the stairs to meet the boys who were on the couch talking.

   "Was it really that necessary to wake me up this early? The quidditch match doesn't start until after breakfast." said Y/n as she walked in front of the twins. They shot up and pulled her along the door, walking to the Great Hall. "You two are so strange."

   "You're telling me you're not eager to see Adrian because for some reason I don't believe that." said Fred with a laugh as they talked until they reached the Great Hall. Seeing their three Slytherin friends talking at the table, George pulled Y/n to sit with them. Miles and Adrian had on their quidditch jumpers, and Emilia had on a white long sleeve with a ember green plaid skirt.

  "Well hello." said Fred sitting down next to Emilia who gave Miles a quick look. Adrian turned around to see Y/n who sat down next to him, growing the widest smile.

   "Good morning." said Adrian to the girl next to him. It wasn't no secret to the world that they liked each other especially after their date. Gianna came walking in with Draco and Pansy when she saw her brother with Y/n.

   "Oh hey Gi." said Miles as he saw her standing behind Adrian. She gave him a look and rolled her eyes, walking away with Pansy and Draco. Emilia narrowed her eyes and looked back at Miles who looked just as surprised as her. "Adrian I think there is something wrong with your sister."

   "She's fine, she's just being annoying. She's mad we don't hang out with her as much anymore." said Adrian, not taking his eyes off Y/n. George and Miles went into a conversation as Fred tried flirting with Emilia. "You'll be out in the stand cheering me on won't you?" said Adrian with a smile.

   "I was thinking of skipping the quidditch match but if you insist." said Y/n sarcastically getting a look from Adrian. Adrian's muscles were more noticeable through the jumper, Y/n's eyes would often travel his body."I'm only joking, of course I will." Breakfast went along and the six of them sat and eat until Marcus came to the table to call the boys and Emilia up.

  The Slytherin team made their way to the changing room, as Emilia explained to them what not to do. Most of the boys on the team where known for playing dirty and she tried to think of many ways for them not to end up needing to go down that route. Miles kept his eye on Emilia as she explained, until he felt something that made him sit up straight and cover his pants.

  "Ok, that's basically it. Draco catch the snitch before Cedric does, we're in the lead so if you catch it right away, it's a easy win." said Emilia as Marcus got up and started giving his caption speech.

  "Brilliant! Thank you E. We aren't going to lose against Hufflepuff are we? No! Now let's get out there." said Marcus as he high fived Emilia. Adrian got up and walked out the changing room to see Y/n and the twins.

  "We just wanted to say goodluck." said Y/n as she smiled, seeing Emilia laughing coming out the tent with Miles. Adrian smiled as Fred and George looked at each other and just walked away.

  "Actually I forgot something in there, come Miles." said Emilia pulling Miles back in the tent. Adrian and Y/n watched their friends as they looked back at each other.

  "Just a good luck?" said Adrian grabbing Y/n's hand. She smiled as Adrian pulled her into a kiss, every time his lips touched her, it was like fireworks popping in the sky. When they finally pulled back, Graham was yelling for Adrian and Miles, both of them ran off smiling, as Emilia came out the tent and wrapped her arm around Y/n shoulder.

   "Ah, shall we head up to a stands now?" said Emilia as they both laughed. They met with the twins in the stands and watched as the boys play. Y/n kept her eye on Adrian, he was a excellent chaser, he was fast, had excellent reflexes and when he shot a goal he looked hot.

   Slytherin was now 70 points ahead of Hufflepuff and Draco was now chasing after the snitch, having Cedric not far behind him. Miles was the keeper but his eyes would often go up to Cedric, when he didn't move fast enough from the Bludger coming his way, hitting him straight in the side. Miles got knocked off his broom, landing on his back clutching his side in pain. Adrian looked over at Miles and didn't notice the Bludger coming his way now, hitting him in the back causing him to hit the front of his broomstick and hit the grab hard. Draco caught the snitch and the sound of a whistle was heard.

   "Bloody hell do you think they're ok-" said Fred to turn around and see Emilia and Y/n running down the stadium to the boys. Draco and Graham were helping up Miles up, Emilia ran straight to him. Adrian was still passed out on the room, Marcus who was shaking him to wake up.

   "Take them both to the Hospital Wing now!" said Madam Hooch. Miles was groaning as he was being lift off.

   "Do you think he's alright?" said Y/n watching as they took her friends. Emilia looked rather worried and grabbed Y/n hand.

   "Come on, let's go and see." said Emilia pulling her along, she entered the changing tent and grabbed the boys stuff. George and Fred followed along, they quickly ran up the all the stairs to the Hospital wing see Miles groaning in pain and Adrian who looked asleep.

   "Oh Miles are you alright!!!?" said Emilia running to him. Y/n looked at Adrian and quickly made her way over to him.

   "He hit his head when he fell, everything is alright but he'll probably be out for a couple of days." said Madem Pomfrey walking over to Miles. Y/n looked at George and Fred, seeing that they had the same expression. "Morales why don't you help Mr. Bletchley with his gear, careful the left side of his ribs are broken."

   "He's ok Y/n, come on why don't we just go back to the common room?" said George as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She watched Emilia take Miles gear off from quidditch and looked back at Adrian.

"No, I'm sure Emilia's going to stay here, i'll kept her company. You two can go, we'll catch up with you guys ok." said Y/n sitting down next to Adrian's bed. Fred and George gave her a look and both walked out.

"It's ok love.." Y/n heard Miles tell Emilia as he groaned in pain. She was rubbing his hair when Gianna and Cane came into the hospital wing. Emilia quickly moved her hand back and looked at the younger family.

"Is he okay?!!" said Gianna running to her brother. She looked at Y/n for the answer.

"Oh Y-yeah.. madam pomfrey said that he hit his head to hard when he fell but other then that he was fine." said Y/n, her voice cracking as Gianna looked over at Emilia.

"They're both fine Gi, Miles just has a few broken ribs but Madam Pomfrey can fix them in no time, and Adrian... well he'll wake up in a few days." said Emilia as Gianna looked surprised.

"Days?! Did she just say days?" said Gianna looking at Y/n. Y/n had a feeling that Gianna didn't really like her much, so she found it strange that she was the one asking her all those questions.

"Look at you, you were all mad at him and not talking to him and he ends up being unconscious." said Cane as Giannas eyes filled with tears.

"HE COULDVE DIED AND I WAS ANGRY AT HIM, What kind of sister am I!" cried Gianna as Emilia looked at her surprised.

"Oh no don't cry.. it's ok.." said Y/n as she rubbed Giannas back. Gianna bursted into more tears and cried into Y/n shoulder. "Oh! It's ok.."

"I'm so sorry Y/n.. I was mad at him because of you but I see how happy you make him and i'm so sorry.." said Gianna as Y/n looked over at Emilia surprised.

"Don't apologize.. I- huh?" said Y/n as Gianna moved out of her arms. She wiped her tears and looked back at Miles and Emilia.

"I was mad at the Adrian, Miles and E because they would ditch me to hang out with you and your friends.. but it was wrong of me.. and I hated you because of that." said Gianna plopping herself next to Adrian. "But then I seen how happy you made him, I never seen Adrian smile like that if he's not with Miles and E."

"Miles you're fine right? I can leave ?" said Cane as Emilia gave him with a look. "What? It's not like I can do anything E, you're here, you can take care of your best friends."

"Get out." said Miles with pain in his voice. Cane grinned and looked up at Emilia and went to Adrian's bed.

"He's fine Gi, come on.. They're both in good hands, no point of sticking around." said Cane smiling at Y/n and pulling Gianna out. Emilia quickly went back to rubbing Miles hair.

"Whats happened to Adrian?" said Miles softly grabbing Emilia hand. Y/n sat down next to Adrian and looked at him peacefully.

   "He was hit with a Bludger after you, it hit him in the back." said Emilia looking back at Y/n. Madam Pomfrey came back out her office with things to fix Miles ribs.

   "Alright Morales, walk over to Mr. Pucey for me. This is going to hurt a bit Miles." said Madam Promfrey as she pulled a curtain over Miles.

   "How long do you think before he wakes?" said Y/n looking at Adrian as Emilia pulled a chair next to her. The sounds of Miles' groans made Y/n and Emilia look more worried.

   "Hopefully soon.. maybe a few days, he shouldn't be out that long." said Emilia looking at back Miles bed. Y/n grabbed Adrian's hand and looked up at E. "Do you want to stay in my dorm tonight? Well you don't have too but you should." Y/n nodded when the Slytherin team came.

   "He's still not awake yet?" said Graham walking over to Emilia and Y/n. E shook her head and Marcus crossed his arms and heard Miles groaning.

   "So Miles does have broken ribs, and what about Adrian?" said Marcus turning his attention back to Y/n who was holding Adrian's hand.

   "Unconscious, I also think his nose was broken but she fixed it." said Emilia looking back at Miles. Draco looked at Y/n as if he was about to say something but closed his mouth.

   "Alright, we'll come back later. Any updates let me know E." said Marcus as him, Draco, Derrick, Bole walked out. Madam Pomfrey opened the curtain, revealing Miles and a giant bruise on his side. Once Madam Promfrey walked into her office, Emilia quickly went over to Miles, hugging him as he held her tightly.

  "Are you alright mate?" said Graham walking over there as well. Y/n stayed with Adrian and squeezed his hand. Miles was now standing up straight holding Emilia's waist.

   "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm more worried about Adrian, but he's has Y/n over there taking care of him doesn't he?" said Miles causing Y/n to smile. Graham looked at Emilia and Miles and cringed.

   "I told you, you knew about them. You had me thinking I was going mad." said Graham as Y/n watched Emilia and Miles. She's never seen them act like a couple before.

   "Yeah well I never seen them like that though, I just knew. They didn't want people to know so I respect their wishes." said Y/n smiling as Emilia and Miles grinned.

   "Unlike someone." said Miles as he laid his head on Emilia. Graham rolled his eyes and went back to looking at Adrian.

   "Are we sure he's ok? He looks paler then usual doesn't he?" said Graham as Y/n eyes shot to Adrian's face. Emilia hit Graham and walked over to Adrian.

"He lost blood and fell a couple feet, don't think you'll look so good if that happened to you." said Emilia as Y/n looked back at Graham. Madam Pomfrey came back and told Miles he was free to leave if he felt strong enough to walk.

"Come on Y/n, let's go get something to eat? We'll come back in a bit yeah?" said Emilia as she walked back to Miles who was putting on his jumper slowly. She agreed and got up as the four of them went and entered the Great Hall. Y/n went over to the twins at the Gryffindor table as Emilia, Miles and Graham walked to the Slytherin table.

"Did he wake up yet?" said George as Y/n shook her head. She wasn't even hungry, all that was in her mind was Adrian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
60.4K 1.3K 26
:Never break a promise. Just like every other building has the maze another exit, made in secrecy by the creator of the maze to get the boys out and...
443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...
115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...