Dominating an Alley Cat (boyx...

By BigNeptune

[A/N] This is a werecat story. Bxb. Gabriel is probably not the sharpest knife in the kitchen but he knows ho... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Authors Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Authors Note
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
New Book: The Sensible One

Chapter Fifty Eight

14.3K 889 59
By BigNeptune

What had I been thinking? Of course they were cat ears... I had so naturally turned them slightly in the direction of the noise when it happened and somehow let that slide as though it was normal and to be expected. Even when I ran my hands over them I hadn't even considered that they were nothing like my human ears, soft and... higher up.

I felt up my ears desperately, perhaps trying to figure out where they attached to my head somehow because the more I thought about it the more I didn't understand how they could be a part of me, how they got there.

I didn't have human ears, when I looked for them I realised that part of my skin was... furry, like hair but denser, softer and thinner and while short, long enough that it felt almost like it belonged on my head. My hair seemed to move around it, since I had stayed in the pride compound I hadn't cut my hair and it was now long enough that the back of it reached the bottom of neck.

It was still weird, and that despite my subconscious brain trying to tell me that it was all perfectly normal and understandable that I would randomly transform my ears and only my goddamn ears.

Of course despite the shock of switching out my damn ears for a new pair I wasn't soft yet, the air was still thick with his scent, with his pheromones, and my body was happy to react to that over the ears.

It was why I didn't like it one bit when he pulled away and stalked over to the other end of the room.

I gingerly rearranged myself, including tucking my cock back sideways in my briefs, pulling up my trousers all the way but leaving the zip open because I wasn't trying to punish myself.

Before I could look for my shirt, however, Ker held up a mirror in my face. The kind that belongs in the bathroom on which the other side has a weird magnified version of yourself on it for... I guess people who want to look at their skin cells.

There I was, and there my ears were. They completely fit in on my head, which sounds like a perfectly bizarre thing to say about anthropomorphic features but it was true.

It didn't look out of place, at least to me, and while I was definitely bothered by the cat ears it was really hard for me to focus on how confused and petrified I was supposed to be when Kerberos was standing so close to me that all I could properly focus on was him. My focus constantly slipping from my reflection to the man behind it.

I wanted him to run his hands through my hair, I didn't know why, the thought of it made my heart race a little and I took a step back from him.

I opened my mouth and almost jumped because the weirdest thing about my appearance was my teeth, they looked sharper, not different, no long canines or anything, just sharp enough to rip into raw steak with no problems.

"That's weird..." I muttered to fill the room with some kind of sound as I inched away from him. My body still stung in places, I was still half erect, I didn't want to get him in trouble. With every thought that made me nervous I backed away an inch.

Kerberos frowned looking at me, a hint of anger slipping into his expression.

He moved the mirror away and I stared back at my own eyes until they disappeared out of view and then I turned back to look up at him as he walked back.

He was blinking, as if trying to get his cat eyes to return to normal, or perhaps as a side effect of them doing this. They were now pretty much human eyes but with the same reflective gold as before.

"What does this mean?" I asked him, leaning back on the door as he approached me.

He eyed me up as he walked back into my space, the return of the heat he brought with him welcome as I watched his form closely. He seemed distracted and oddly quiet as he observed me through squinted eyes.

"This should be a wake up call..." He grumbled. "This should tell me that I'm taking it too far, I'm going to cause us problems..."

I knew I should be agreeing, say something positive, perhaps teasing about it, but I couldn't get a word out. I simply stood and held my breath and expected him to kick me out of his office any minute, watching the door out of the corner of my vision as though it would open magically when he told me to go.

"However," He growled. "This doesn't help one bit."

"Well..." I said quietly.

"And you," He said with such vindication that I looked up in surprise at the blaze in his gorgeous angry eyes. "You can't move away from me like that."

I stared up at him. "I can't?"

He growled, taking a step closer.

"Ker," I frowned. "You were just saying that this is-"

"Yes." He interrupted. "But watching you pull away from me like that..." He swallowed and closed his eyes, reopening them, I saw some of the feline aspect returning. "You know my feline side thinks... thinks you want to play..."

I didn't know what he meant by that, but for whatever reason the word felt heavy in my chest. I breathed through the warm feeling in me. "Play?" I asked.

He crowded me against the door, pressing a hand against my chest, his fingers spread out against my skin, warm and rough, a pressure to his hand as if he were keeping me pinned against the door. The contact felt good, my still heart started racing nervously when he did and I almost wanted to shy away.

He looked down at me, intense eyes immobilizing me where I stood, those impossibly sexy eyes bright and yet somehow dark at the same time.

"If you run..." He said, his voice rough. "I want to chase you down..." He took a breath. "I want to catch you, pin you down, make you submit... Make you really submit..." His eyes closed, as though he was imagining everything step by step. It filled my head with my own vision of him catching me and pinning me down and I couldn't help the desire unknitting itself inside me.

My heart raced so loudly in my chest I was pretty sure I could feel my heart beat in my fingers, my cock filling out at the awkward angle it was in. My breathing felt harsh and loud as I looked down, fumbling around with my zipper, trying to hide it completely even if it was uncomfortable.

"This is torture..." He hissed.

I brushed my left ear once more, still feeling perplexed as I watched him. "Then I should go..." I said so quietly I knew he only barely heard me.

He closed his eyes. "You look so good like that..." He told me quietly.

I swallowed, my hand brushing my left ear once more. I licked my lip. "...I need to change back somehow..." I mumbled.

He laughed, but he looked like he wanted to break down and bite me at the same time, a mixed expression. "I'm going to mark you if you stay." He said, his voice came out smoothly, as though he had decided.

I looked up at him with wide eyes and then at the door, then back up at him again. It was so hard not to focus on the fact that if I gave in I could bury myself in his scent and wrap my arms around him.

"I'll get you killed if you do?"

He swallowed.

"I could... get myself in a situation..." He said slowly, as though he was trying to convince me that it suddenly was fine that way.

I narrowed my eyes. "No." I shook my head. "You're an idiot if you think I'm going to let that happen."

"Gabriel-" I heard him say just as I turned around and swung the door open. I was ready to leave, even though every cell on my body was screaming out to go back, go back and hug him and feel him close by you so that I could look up and at least see him looking down, know that he was safe and know that he knew I was safe.

Part of me was stuck cajoling myself, trying to promise myself that we wouldn't go any further, that we would be fine just being close to each other. But I knew that wasn't true. My body was burning, the marks he left behind were enough to keep my rock hard for the rest of the day despite having to show up in an audience to watch him fight. He wanted to mess me up, I could see it in his eyes, the way that fire burned away I was going to burn away with it. And if I did he was going to be the one to pay.

Of course, it's much harder to make a decision to walk away like that when when you feel a hand wrap around your wrist to pull you back inside. I was yanked back inside his office with such a smooth movement it could have been a dance act in a ballet, what was less elegant was the sound the door and the door frame made when he slammed it shut and it shuddered on its hinges.

I cringed and looked up at Ker in shock, my hands raised up I saw a wild expression on his face, the most unlike him, and yet the most like him I had ever seen. His dark eyes were feline and his gaze sharp, intimidating like a predator looking for the best place to start his snack, his grip on me was completed with the feeling of claw-like nails and his teeth were white and sharp.

But it didn't stop there, he was transforming! In front of me from man to werecat his form shifted so cleanly it made me doubt what I had just seen at all, his weight on my wrists had me fall to the floor and as I looked up I was suddenly facing a massive werecat in its true form. Standing above me, large padding paws on either side of me, a low growl rumbling him his chest as he looked down at me and even in this form I felt sure that I could see his eyes narrow in on me.

My breath was caught in my throat. It was impossible not to look up at him in this form and think, wow, the form was as majestic as any cat came, large and mighty. The ruler of the wild looking angry and ready to bite, leaning in.

He pressed a paw to my chest as his large heavy head observed me closer, pearly teeth showing just enough to cause my heart to race even harder.

I tried to shuffle, to move in any way I could not to get away but out of overwhelming nervousness, as though I should know what I should be doing here but I wasn't sure what that was.

Instead his growl became louder and lower and filled the room. His canines bared in warning.

I stilled, but only for a moment.

My head jerked to the side when the window to his office shattered. Or broke in half, would be a slightly better description. The large pane of glass cracked loudly and then another hit and one half fell inside the room, shattering on the floor into a million pieces that scattered everywhere, the top half of the window still handing on, until a form came smashing in through, unhindered by the screen that came apart under its weight.

A large cat stood in the centre of the room, and it too growled with low insidious tone.

[A/N] Dang it I was writing the wrong chapter numbers since chapter fifty five...

Thank you patrons ! ('・` )♡

♆ Deadnerd4life ♆ Lola ♆ dianaluvsumore ♆ MidnightMystery2000 ♆ Undefinedx3 ♆ Nakiro ♆ sour_reads ♆ Ingomiel ♆ Xprincess_darknessX ♆ Alysse714 ♆ Orphylia ♆ heavenlyharold ♆ cherry_100 ♆ Machabae ♆ midnightdirrty ♆ LadyQueen-Sama ♆ thenerdthatisjay ♆ tarry_omlins ♆ Nightstalkingheroes ♆ Kasilo ♆ DuskofViolet ♆ darkabyss7851 ♆ Alaskan_Outsider ♆ hannah_khatter ♆ Onibun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 163K 200
In the beginning... he was like a storm: violent, dangerous, and perfectly capable of destroying everything in his path. He'd gotten his hands on eve...
92 1 6
ASH I know it's not truly his fault, but his captivating blue eyes were the last thing I saw before my entire world was ripped out from under my feet...
42.6K 3.4K 34
Flames had followed Erin his entire life. It began with the grisly housefire that consumed his father. Henri Maye had been Erin's entire world and in...
36.3K 1.2K 30
Love is complicated. It complicates all aspect of a persons life. Erebus hiraya emmanuel is inlove with his bestfriend, his e-be, he dreamed of them...