to the boy I met two weeks ag...

By fauxplasticdolls

When Angel meets a quiet boy in the clinic, she soon finds out he has an interesting story. She just doesn't... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven

eight

1.1K 53 10
By fauxplasticdolls

"So he's bald. And his eyes? What color are they?"

"I think... brown. Maybe dark green."

Angel went through her pencils and got out a dark green one, holding it up. "Something like this?"

Dom nodded and looked down at the paper, where Angel had made a sketch of one of the persons Dom kept seeing in the room.

It was Angel's idea to do something like this; she thought that maybe, if she's draw the people and they'd burn the papers together, they would stop appearing. Because it once started out of nowhere, so they should be able to end it too.

It was funny how Dom had be placed back in Angel's room again, after the nurse had found them both calmly talking when he came to check on them. That made him realize that maybe the two of them together in one room wasn't so bad.

"Okay," Angel mumbled as she colored in the eyes carefully. Once it was done, she leant back against Dom's chest and stared at it too. She was sitting in between Dom's legs, on his bed, her back pressed against his chest.

"And his skin color?" Angel asked, waiting for Dom to search the right pencil for it. He indeed brought his hand towards her pencil case and started going through the different pencils, searching for the color that fit the best.

"This one," Dom eventually said, handing over the pencil to Angel, who nodded and started coloring the face. Dom's hands moved down to her legs and he gently stroked his hands up and down while he was watching her draw.

"Does it look like him?" Angel asked Dom as she was still coloring the skin. Dom hummed as a yes, which made Angel turn around and look up at him.

"If you want to stop, tell me okay?"

Dom shook his head. "I just want to fucking burn it."

It made Angel giggle and she held his face with one hand, squeezing it a little as she brought it closer to hers to kiss his lips. It seemed to surprise him; as their lips hadn't touched anymore ever since that morning before she left his room, but he definitely liked kissing her again.

Dom scrunched up his nose and let a smile form across his face. Angel turned back towards the drawing and pressed her back against his chest, but she felt how he rested his head on hers and wrapped his arms around her waist.

His arms never left her waist as Angel finished the drawing, and even when she drew the second one as there was always two people Dom saw, he didn't change positions.

"You wanna burn it now?"

Angel held up the drawings so they both could take a good look. She waited for Dom to answer, but when he didn't she turned around, which forced him to finally let her go.

He sighed. "What if they don't go?"

His always soft hair had fallen in front of his face again, and Angel brushed it back. "That's a possibility. But we can always try, right?"

"But will you-" Dom trailed off, sighing again as he looked down. "Will you be with me if they come back?"

Angel had no idea how Dom trusted her so much; after just a few days. It made her feel safe too for a reason. She hadn't even told him yet, but ever since Dom stayed in her room, she hadn't had one anxiety attack.

"Don't worry about that."

-

Even Angel felt empty after they had burned the drawings. They hadn't gotten a chance to talk about it either, as therapy was right after that. Only three hours later, when Angel walked back into their room exhausted, she could see Dom again.

"Dom," she spoke up when she saw him lying on his bed, faced to the wall. He slowly turned around, and Angel breathed out in relief when she saw him smile.

"I was worried about you," she told him, making him raise his eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because I promised to be there when... you know."

Dom smiled wider, sitting up and grabbing his pillow to hug it to his chest, which seemed to be a habit of his. It was adorable, honestly.

"Didn't see them again," he said proudly. Angel doubted for a second, but then walked over to his side of the room and joined him on the small bed. His eyes never left her as she moved closer.

"How was therapy?" she asked, eyeing the rings on his fingers. Dom saw what she was looking at, and gently pulled one off, grabbing her hand to push it on one of her fingers. He smiled when it fit, and kept holding her hand to look at it.

"Good," he said, still smiling as he inspected their hands. Burning the drawings seemed to help; she had not ever seen him smile so much. "We talked about you."

"About me? During your therapy session?" Angel asked him surprisedly. Dom just nodded, and pressed his lips on each other.

"Why?"

He still didn't respond, and seeing his fond face, Angel knew he would never. She shook her head, giggling as she couldn't stop it, and she pulled the pillow away from his chest.

Before Dom could even look at her, let alone ask why she did it, she softly pushed it against his head, causing his fluffy hair to fly everywhere.

Dom gasped, and tried to grab the pillow back, but Angel held it tightly and slapped him again.

"You really wanna start this?" Dom asked her playfully, holding the pillow back with both of his hands.

"Maybe if you tell me what you said to your therapist about me?" Angel spoke fondly. She watched him closely as he licked his lips trying to hold back his smile, and suddenly pulled the pillow out of her hands, smacking it against her head.

"Dominic!"

Angel let her mouth fall open and looked at him with big eyes before she jumped off his bed and ran to grab her own pillow, throwing it at him.

"Wrong move, baby," Dom laughed as he picked up her pillow and hid it behind his back.

"Give it back!" Angel told him laughing. "Or throw yours!"

"Come get it."

Dom tried his best to look serious, and Angel laughed at his expression and ran over to his bed, attacking him to get her pillow back. She actually managed to snatch it, probably because Dom just gave in.

That didn't mean she'd have mercy on him though; as soon as she got her pillow back she hit his face again, making him fall over. It didn't stop Dom from hitting her right back, but Angel managed to keep herself up. She giggled and jumped on top of him, looking down into his shiny, happy eyes before she hit his face again just to hear his laugh reverberating in their room.

She expected Dom to hit her back, but instead the threw his pillow to the other side of the room and grabbed her hands.

"Come here."

Surprised by his move, Angel did what he said and she bent down until their faces were close. She flinched when Dom stroked her face, which immediately made him pull away.

"Is this okay?" he asked, very slowly moving his hand back.

Angel nodded. "Just... natural reaction."

It made Dom frown, probably because he realized there was a lot she didn't tell him yet, but he let his fingers touch her cheek again and this time Angel closed her eyes with a smile.

"Suddenly you like me, huh?" Dom laughed. Angel shook her head with a smile but kept her eyes closed.

"I told my therapist that I like you. And that's there's always something about you that makes me feel..."

Dom was whispering, and Angel was so caught up in the way his voice sounded it took her a few seconds before she realized he had never finished his sentence. So she opened her eyes just to raise an eyebrow at him.

"I really like you too, stranger," she said, half-joking because she meant it but she knew he'd hate being called stranger. Even though he still kind of was, after all. No matter how good it felt to be together.

"Stranger? That's what I get?" Dom asked her indignantly. "I call you baby and this is what you call me?"

Angel breathed out to laugh and she moved her hands to his face to hold it. "Can I make it up to you?"

Their lips touched before Dom could answer her, but she soon knew he didn't mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 39 61
Without hesitation we fall... He saved her from dying. He saw her and hated her. He's both her savior and tormentor. But when he saw another man try...
448 29 34
It's a story of one girl and boy who fall in love in hospital.The boy was hospitalised at the age of 18 years .That hospital was not normal hospital...
2.2K 12 16
This is a book, where random short stories are published together. They do not connect with each other and are all fiction or Fantasy. Always will b...
Secrets By Yungbludlive

General Fiction

5.7K 257 16
A boy, Dominic Harrison, has secrets that no one could even guess. Some good, some bad, some that he has lied about so much he doesn't even remember...