Stolen Hearts (Harry Potter x...

Af avocadoriceandmilk

*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like... Mere

..Author's Notes & Welcome!..
..Prologue..
Y3~The Beginning of something new..
Y3~..Sirius Black..
Y3~Tea Leaves & Buckbeak..
Y3~..Boggarts..
Y3~..Hogsmade & Quidditch..
Y3~..A Firebolt..
Y3~..The Stag & Doe..
Y3~A Hippogriff's fate..
Y3~..The Truth Comes Out..
..Author's Notes..
Y4•+*..Catching up..
Y4•+*..The Burrow..
Y4•+*..Quidditch World Cup 1994..
Y4•+*..More coffee, anyone?
Y4•+*..The Triwizard Tournament & Unforgivable Curses..
Y4•+*..Guests & Champions..
Y4•+*..Potter Stinks..
Y4•+*..The First Task & S.P.E.W..
Y4•+*..Dance Lessons & Partners
Y4•+*..The Yule Ball
Y4•+*..The Prefect's Bathroom..
Y4•+*..The Second Task & a reconciliation..
Y4•+*..Rita Skeeter..
Y4•+*The Third Task & Goodbyes..
..Author's Notes..

Y3~..Snow days at Hogwarts..

1.2K 46 37
Af avocadoriceandmilk

"I hope Snape isn't going to teach today's class" said Ron. "Y/N or Hermione check."

He gave Y/N a quick nudge, "You owe me." she said.

It was the next day and the Quaret were outside the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.

Praying that Snape wasn't going to teach today's lesson, Y/N opened the door.

Professor Lupin was standing in the middle of the room.

"Did you tell Professor Snape that we haven't covered this yet?" he was saying.

"Yes he wouldn't listen!"

"Say's we were behind!"

Y/N turned around to face her friends, "Good news, Professor Lupin is back!"

Her friends beamed and walked in.

"Two rolls of parchment!"

Professor Lupin smiled and said, "Don't worry. I'll speak to Professor Snape. You don't have to do the essay.

"Oh no," said Hermione looking very disappointed. "I've already finished it!"

"Oh boo hoo," Ron mumbled.

They all took there seats and today they would be learning about Hinkypunks.

Once the bell rang everybody grabbed there bags and headed toward the door, then Lupin called "Harry! I'd like a word."

Harry turned to look at Y/N, she shrugged as a response.

"Catch you later?"

Harry opened his mouth to answer when Professor Lupin said, "Y/N, you may stay if you like as well!"

"Alright then," said Y/N, she smiled at him.

She leaned against the door.

Professor Lupin turned his back on them and started packing his brief case. "I heard about the match, and I'm sorry about your broomstick, Harry. Is there any chance of fixing it?"

"No," said Harry. "It hit the whomping willow"

Lupin sighed. "You know they planted the whomping willow the same year I arrived at Hogwarts. People used to play near it, trying to get near enough to touch the trunk. One time a boy nearly lost an eye and it was off limits."

"Did you hear about the Dementors too?" said Harry with difficulty.

"Yes I did, was that the reason you fell off?"

"Yes," said Harry, slightly embarrassed. "Professor Lupin why do they affect me? Am I just-"

"It had nothing to do with weakness," said Professor Lupin, as though he read Harry's mind.

"The Dementors affect you worse than the others because there are horrors in your past that the others don't have," said Y/N, thinking about the time on the train.

She walked up to them.

"She's right," said Professor Lupin, giving a nod of approval.

"Professor Lupin," said Harry. "You made the dementors back off that day on the train,"

"There are certain defenses one can use," said Professor Lupin. "But there was only one dementor on the train, the more there are, the more difficult it becomes to resist."

"What defenses?" said Harry at once. "Can you teach me?"

"I don't pretend to be an expert at fighting Dementors, Harry..quite the contrary.."

"But if they show up at another Quidditch match, Harry will have to be able to defend himself!" said Y/N.

Professor Lupin hesitated then said "Well...all right. I'll try and help. But it'll have to wait until next term, I'm afraid. I have a lot to do before the holidays."

Harry nodded,

"Professor, I was wondering if you could also teach me to you know protect myself from the dementors." Y/N piped up.

"Certainly," said Professor Lupin, looking pleased. "As I told Harry, it will have to wait till after term."

"Yes Professor, is that all?"

"Yes," said Professor Lupin. "You may leave."

Harry and Y/N made there way toward the door and waved at Professor Lupin, then they walked out.

Hogsmade trips continued, Y/N kept telling Harry that she could stay, that she already went to Hogsmade once. Harry however kept telling her to go and that he'll be fine.

Y/N, Hermione and Ron were looking at the shrieking shack from a distance.

"Some people say its the most haunted place in Britain," said Hermione. "Did I mention that?"

"Yeah," said Ron.

"Twice" said Y/N.

Hermione gave a small laugh.

"Well, well. Look who's hear.."

Y/N groaned as she and her friends turned around to see Draco Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Granger and Weasley shopping for there new home? Helping them L/N? Weasley... doesn't your family sleep in one room?"

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." said Ron, his ears turning red.

"Oh, not so friendly... Boys I think its time we teach, Weasley, how to respect his superiors."

"Hope you don't mean yourself!" Hermione yelled.

"How dare you speak to me! You filthy little, Mudblood!"

Y/N was about to march her way down there before the unexpected happened, a snowball had hit Malfoy across the face. He turned around in the direction it came from.

"Who's there?" he demanded, quivering.

Another snowball hit him right across the face, more and more came from the same direction, making him trip over his own feet.

Crabbe had been knocked down and Goyle was backing away in which they both knocked into each other.

Malfoy looked around terrified, "Stop! I demand you to stop! Hey- HEY!"

Y/N could not believe what she was seeing, there was a crunch of snow and the next second Malfoy was being dragged by his legs, screaming.

Ron, Hermione and Y/N burst out laughing as Malfoy got up with great difficulty knocking Crabbe and Goyle out of the way.

"Get out of the way!" he screamed.

And with that Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle ran away screaming.

Y/N felt arms wrap around her waist and pick her up.

"Hey, hey!" Y/N squealed, laughing.

The arms let go and they fumbled around Hermione and Ron's hair and hats.

"Harry!" said Hermione, laughing.

Y/N pulled off his cloak, Harry was standing there, his face red and his hair in his eyes.

"You're ridiculous." said Y/N, laughing as she moved his hair out of the way.

"Bloody Hell, Harry" said Ron, unamused. "That wasn't funny!"

Harry laughed in amusement.

"How are you here?" asked Hermione.

"Fred and George," said Harry, giving Ron a look. "They gave me this map, its called the Marauders Map, its brilliant!"

He took out a old piece of parchment and pointed his wand at it and said "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"

The map of Hogwarts appeared.

"How come Fred and George didn't give it to me! I'm there brother!" said Ron looking at the map in awe.

"Harry needed it more, didn't you Harry?" said Y/N.

"Course," said Harry, smiling teasingly at Ron who frowned.

"What are we waiting for then?" said Hermione, taking Y/N's hand. "Come on!"

"Where are you going!" Ron called after them.

The girls had taken off running.

"Oh come on Ron," said Harry, and they sprinted after them.

***

The Quaret walked through the streets of Hogsmade, carrying all types of delicious treats.

"Come on Y/N, pick up the pace!" said Ron, who realized Y/N fell behind.

Y/N waved a hand at him frustratingly.

"Er-hold on, I dropped my-er-candy," she lied.

In fact she was actually grabbing a bit of snow. She aimed at the back of Harry's head and threw the snow ball. Humming, she caught up with Hermione.

"Hey!" said Harry, holding the back of his head. He turned around, furrowing his eyebrows. "Y/N, was that you?"

Y/N faced him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, did you throw a snowball at me?"

"Maybe," said Y/N as she shrugged. "But why would I hit you with a snowball?"

"You're capable of doing so," said Harry, folding his arms at her stubbornly.

"But I didn't do it."

Harry huffed, and crunched through the snow up to her, faces inches apart..

"Kiss, kiss!" Ron and Hermione chanted.

Y/N and Harry blushed furiously.

"You did," said Harry, moving closer to her face, arms behind his back.

"No I didn't Harry."

"Fine then," said Harry and he bent down, scooping up a bit of snow.

"What are you doing?" said Y/N, backing away slightly.

"Nothing," Harry shrugged. "But where are you going?"

"No where,"

She turned around and ran through the snow with great difficulty.

"Hey, hey! Come back here!" Harry yelled.

He ran after her and threw a snowball at her.

Luckily, it didn't hit Y/N.

"Better luck next time Harry!" Y/N taunted.

Quickly, she bent down and grabbed snow, she aimed at Harry.

It hit him directly in the face.

Y/N burst out laughing.

Harry shook his head, snow caught in his hair. He bent down and grabbed a solid handful of snow.

"Hey Y/N!" Harry called. "Think fast!"

Y/N, who was picking up more snow looked up quickly.

"No wait, Harry i'm sorry don't do it!" she scrambled up and ran towards Ron and Hermione.

"Ron, Hermione help!" she cried.

Harry burst out laughing as Y/N hid behind his two best friends.

"No Harry!" Y/N demanded.

Ron and Hermione shared a look.

"Remind me why they aren't a couple."

"Why don't you tell me,"

"Alright, alright." said Harry. "Truce."

Y/N raised her eyebrows and slowly walked up to him, but she yelped as Harry hit her straight in the face with the snowball.

"Hey!" said Y/N, rubbing her eyes. "Snow got in my eye!"

Harry chuckled, he moved Y/N's hands gently, examining her eye. "You seem fine."

"Do I look fine?" said Y/N, half squinting. "Look! I have snow in my hair and all over me!"

Harry stared, her cheeks were bright pink, her hair was messy, covered with snow, she had a soft smile on her face.

Perfect

"Stop worrying," said Harry, waving a hand. "You look... great. Even with the snow."

If Y/N's cheeks were red, they were even more red now.

***

Y/N, Harry, Ron and Hermione spent the day in Hogsmade having a good time, until Professor Mcgonagall, Minister of Magic Fudge and Hagrid arrived. They were outside Madam Rosmerta shop.

"Rosmerta my dear!" said Fudge. "Business is good?"

"It would be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub at night!" said Madam Rosmerta coldly.

"We have a killed on the lose!" said Fudge.

"Sirius Black in Hogsmade? And what would bring him here?"

Fudge whispered something in Madma Rosmerta's ear that made her raise her eyebrows and say "Harry Potter?"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

144K 6.2K 44
"You're so insufferable, I hate you!" Hermione exclaimed, disdain filling her eyes. "The feeling's mutual, you stupid... Muggle-born." Y/N retort...
4.5K 224 39
-Ominis Gaunt x Fem!Reader -Y/N, a muggle born girl, navigates the complexities of integrating into the wizarding world where she doesn't quite belo...
79.8K 3.7K 37
"Why do you keep looking at me?" Y/N finally asked, her eyes still focused on the book in her hands. Hermione's voice was gentle as she replied, "I l...
20.7K 480 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...