Connections [2]

By Ginger213

Months later after the Kanima and her mother's death, Casey is back in Beacon Hills to start off her freshman... More

Tattoo
Chaos Rising
Rescue
Fireflies
Unleashed
Frayed
Motel California
The Past
Visionary
Collateral Damage
The Overlooked
Sacrifice
The Nematon
Lunar Eclipse
Dream or Reality?
Wake Up
Panic Attack
Figure It Out
Galvanize
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
Trickster
The Scroll
Little Flower
De-Void
Allison
The End of Chaos
Book 3

Part 2

73 2 0
By Ginger213

Part one is finally over and I am really excited about part two. So here is the prologue into part two. Hope you guys like it!
~
We all have connections right? Whether it be with our friends, pack, clan... or even family. The connections we have are important, they help keep us grounded; sane. But sometimes we don't even know we have these connections. Sometimes these connections come out of nowhere, there's no telling who they're with. What if when we even realize we even have them... it's already too late?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
65.3K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
18.6K 802 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
6.9K 217 41
Casey Argent and her family have moved in to a town called Beacon Hills, and many things begin to change. The secret of her family has begun to come...