Alice in borderland Oneshots...

By JaysLeftRasNipple

Based of the Netflix show - Including season 2 (Unedited) #3 in POV -28/1/2021 #2 in POV -4/2/2021 #1 in POV... More

Niragi - i miss you
Chishiya - the beach
Niragi - hide and seek
Arisu - Gamer
Niragi - Baby
Chishiya - 1k special - FWB
Niragi -Dream team
Kuina - Where are you
Last boss - Home
Soulmate AU #1 (mini series)
Niragi - Nerd
Soulmate AU #2 (mini series)
Soulmate AU #3 (mini series)οΏΌ
Niragi - ObsessedοΏΌ AU - you decide
Scenario: love confession οΏΌ
Jungkook x reader - @Mini_yooo
Special 1: Arisu x ReaderοΏΌ
New season
S2: Kyuma - Teamwork - unedited

Chishiya - Price of gold

25.7K 352 811
By JaysLeftRasNipple

Plot: A smartass reader who some how made it into Danma's top group catches Chishiya attention. He lets her in on his plan...but also just teases her a lot.

Word count: 2052

Spice level: 🔥/🔥🔥

*~*~*~*

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I'd recently joined the beach with a group of around 4 others. After a week here I've seen never see the leader. Some woman called Ann had given us a random tag with a number before walking away. 349.

I shuffle the 9 cards I had in my hand before walking up a hallway. I heard from others that having cards would get you killed. Something amount not being loyal. I scoff to myself.

Some fucked up rules.

I had followed the Ann woman to a some room where others had gathered. Assuming these were the leaders I followed.

Sighing to myself. I shuffle the cards. Hearing convocation happening inside I decided now was the best time to strike. I kick open the thick oak door all while starting down at the cards I was shuffling.

"Can we help you"

I look up and raise an eyebrow. I put my hands behind my back and roll on the balls of my feet.

"Hm? Not really but I think I could help you~" I pull my hand from behind my back and throw the cards over the table in-front of them showing a range of cards cards from the 3 of clubs to the 8 of hearts. "Looks like you guys ain't that good at finding cards and reading others" I giggle to myself before leaning against the table with my back to them.

My eyes flick to a white haired male and I can't help but raise an eyebrow can I see him look at me. I rest my chin against my hand that was resting on my need. "They can't help but...but can I help you?" I speak in a lightly mocking tone.

We both hold eye contact until he looks away slightly smirking.

*~*

And that's how I went from 349 to 11th along with a place at the bosses table with the role of being the spy of the beach.

I stare the the male opposite me before narrowing my eyes. We'd both arrived an hour early by being told the wrong information.

"Ya...why do you always look so blank...do you even smile" I fake gasp and lean over the table with my face directly in-front of his face. I tilt my head while remaining eye contact. His breathing deepens and fans lightly against my face.

"Ya...why do you always feel the need to get into my business huh? Think we're friends or something?"
He raises an eyebrow his face leaning closer to my own. I find myself pouting before laughing and leaning back into my chair.

"Ha! Why would anyone wanna be friends with you!" I eye him up and down before scoffing. "God let alone even date or fuck you" I laugh to myself before getting up and tracing the side of the table with my pointer finger.

I stop at the end of the table noticing the sound of his chair scrape back against the floor. I lean my head back the second I notice light breathing on my neck.

His hand starts to trail up my side as my head rests on his shoulder. I feel a tight force on his neck as his eye context with mine. He scoffs before talking. "You'd be shocked at the amount to people I've fucked over with simply just my words...don't think so highly of yourself...your not that attractive yourself hun"

He walks away without even giving me a chance to reply. "Fuck I had a reply good comeback for that!" I whine and pout to myself.

*~*

I rolled my eyes and relaxed in a pool, maybe it's due to the fact it was 4am there was a lack people around. My black matched well with my (S/c) skin. My hair pulled away from my face as I simple relaxed my built up stress and nerves. I only had one day left on my visa but honesty I was to tired at this point to think about it.

"You look stressed" I look across the pool to see a familiar white hoodie wearing male. I mutter a short reply not feeling like doing much in my stressed out state.

"Why do you care?"

"Who said I cared?" I hear the light scuffle of his shoes on the ground before I hear nothing. The short silence is followed by the sound of water moving. I open my eyes to see him lowering himself into the water. Hoodie n all.

"The Hoddie will drown you if you make fast movement."  I lower myself deeper. Holding my breath only my eyes showing above the water.

"Bet you'd like the thought of me drowning" I stare at him until I run out of air and come back up with a light gaps.

"Less it's kinky drowning I'd rather not...as much as I love annoying you I wouldn't want any harm to come to you" I pull myself up to sit on the side of the pool. Water drips down my body in small droplets. The light on the pool highlighting my hip and collar bone along with my chest.

Chishiya slowly approaches before he's placed between my legs. His face level with my lower body. His hands Come to rest either side of my legs. Most likely to keep himself up with the weight of his hoodie.

"Ah...so the card stealing Y/n doesn't hate me like appears"

I scoff and lean down slightly to make better eye contact.I feel his hands move to cradle the side of my thighs before trailing to my hips.

"Isn't more like you hate me?" I pout to myself as he lets out a slightly smirk and raises an eyebrow.

"If I hated you...why would I currently be in a pool with you thinking about the different places to get you to my room instead."

I blink slowly before flicking my eyes to his lips before lowering myself back into pool. His hands stay firmly placed on my hips and his eyes roaming all the different parts of my body.

I trail one hand under his hoodie feeling his flat yet firm chest. My other hand lightly grazes his neck as I draw my lips closer to his.

He closes his eyes while I feel his heartbeat speed up along with his hips press into mine. The pressure around up increasing as he slides one hand to rest of my waist. The other remaining on my waist.

I fight the urge to giggle as my lips graze against his as I whisper.

"I'm fucking pure gold...it'll take more than a few sweet words to make me lower my price"

*~*

"Ughhhhh, why is this place always so crowded" I roll my eyes as yet another person pushes past me. "Think y/n! Where would all the introverts fester by themselves!"

A lightbulb clicks in my head in my head as I make my way to the rooftop. The loners hideout I swear.

As I swing the door open in greeted by Chishiya and his female friend. I honesty never bothered to learn her name. Didn't see the need to. I raise my eyebrow seeing them so close together.

"If you were planning to makeup by all means go ahead! I wouldn't be opposed to walking!" I pull out a phone I can kept from a previous game and acting like I was filming. I leant on my knee amd pretended to film. "Aish Chishiya! You look so bad from this angle!"

His friends laughs a little and helped me up before taking. "Hey, was this the female you were talking about? The card thief or something" she chews on something while speaking.

"You talk about me? Awe how cute! I mean I'd talk about me too" I wink at him but pout when I'm giving no reaction in reply. "Buzzkill"

The male turns to me with his hands pressed into his pockets. "Hey card thief...wanna get out of here?" He gives me a cheeky look that I couldn't help but return.

"Oh would you look at that! The price of gold just drop!" The comment went straight over the females head but the male smirked in reply.

"Any good at causing drama?"

*~*

"Let me get this right" I chew on the sandwich I had been handed by the female I now called sticks for no reasons at all. "Arisu isn't really part of the plan? You just playing him" I suck in air between my teeth. "Shit that's so evil!" I find myself giggling. "But really smart"

The male nods in reply. "Using his as a decoy, but I'll need you to cause a riot or something so we can sneak away without anyone noticing." I hum in reply. Since we were higher up members it could make sense that something needed to happen for us to get away without being seen.

"What is I while up Niragi enough!? Seems like the type of person to crack! I'll tell him that his leaders been keeping into from him or something" I swipe my hand dismissively before taking other nibble of the food.

Chishiya places his hand under my mouth and forces it closed when I was about to take another bite. "Finish what you were eating first. It's not gonna disappear.

*~*

It was the middle of night when I received a knock at my door, with my hood thrown over my head I slowly leave my bed and basically crawl over to the door. I open it from my place on the floor.

I'm greeted by a weird looking Chishiya. Oh wait no that's just the sleepiness.

"Hey Come on we need to talk about a change in plans."

I stare up at him. I couldn't focus on a single word he just said. I couldn't even register that he didn't have his hoodie on for once but instead a plain white top.

Noticing I wasn't going anywhere the male sighs to himself before leaving down to my level.

"You idiot...I told you not to stay up late last night"

He slowly began to place is hands under my knees and back before carefully lifting me from the ground. Too tired to even know what was happening I simply held onto the body and cuddled into the warmth.

Yet again I hardly even noticed myself being placed into a bed.

"Omg is she really asleep?"

The male hummed in reply. "She's out...anyways...we need to get a car for the get away. 2 seater will do since one of us will just have to sit on the others lap. They shouldn't notice a 2 seater missing"

I find myself still muttering a reply to their conversation while cuddling into my bed that oddly smelled like Chishiya? Wait why was sticks in my room?

"They have 3 of them...all get near the back of this place."

My one comment being made I turn over and basically face plant the bed as I fell asleep.

"Aish She is so ugly when she sleep" his female friends hits him over his head saying something about how he wasn't attractive either. I would have snorted...if I was awake.

If I was awake I would have noticed his lips grace my forehead after his female friend left. I would have heard him whisper

"I think I like you"

*~*

Fire...why is there so much fire...

I touch my forehead to find blood...what happened? One minute I was about to go through with the plan...and then a game started and...guns...

They just be at outside right?

I stumbled up to stand straight. My hand pressed against the wall as I tried to stand. My legs trembling under me as I try and edge myself out the building.

They'd be their right? They'd wait right!?

I let out a pained gasps as gun shots sound from around the wall. I push my self to try and move forward but I'm stopped by a looming shadow.

"You could be the witch! NO ONE LIVES"

a flash of white light and then nothing. My body falls to the floor with a single clean shot right into my forehead.

Survival of the fittest was bullshit here....

*~*~*~*
Hi I've been trying to write this for a few hours and it's currently 00:35! I tried my best with this but I struggled! I hope this was okey for you! 💖 also hi army! My bais is Tae 😂 I have him above my bed

Requested: @jiminHD013

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.8K 33
arriving in the universe of your favorite TV show wasn't what you had planned for the month, and certainly you weren't expecting them to act so...str...
145K 2.2K 43
Alice in borderland x reader one shots request closed!!! ( COMPLETE )
4K 122 12
[π‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬ 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ A young girl, naive and naif who wasn't made for the game of life and death, one day cross...
75.1K 1.9K 29
After Mira announced that new games were coming with the face cards, Y/N, Arisu, Usagi, Kuina and Chishiya continued to play the games. They had no o...