( DISCONTINUED)

由 itsjohmae

This book is cringe, better ones coming DO NOT READ AT ALL PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU DONT 更多

WELCOME :D
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
Do me a favor please!
{6}
{7}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23} (LUWOO)
{24}
{25}
Pls read
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
READ!!
...bad news...
*✧・゚:* 𝘽 𝙐 𝙍 𝙉 *:・゚✧* 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙃𝙔𝙐𝘾𝙆

{8}

69 5 9
由 itsjohmae

Ten POV:

I whipped my heard around and immediately started yelling.

Ten: WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!? MARK! WHAT IS- LEE DONGHYUK WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? DROWNING?!

Donghyuk scoffed and then walked out of the room going upstairs to his shared bedrooms.

My jaw fell open and then I glared at everyone around the room. I took off the dish gloves and then ran upstairs. I banged on his door until I had enough and then opened it myself.

Ten: LEE DONGHYUK!

I looked around the room to see he snook out. He was probably on the roof, when he moved in with me a couple years ago he told me if he was on the roof he needed space. I sighed and then left the room. I closed the door slowly and then turned around only to hit, what felt like a rock. I looked up and saw Johnny.

Ten: what is it asshole? He won't t-

He grabbed my waist and slowly pulled me in. My face hit his chest one of his hands hugged my waist and the other hand hesitating to move towards my head. He patted my head and then said.

Johnny: he.... he'll come out.

I sighed and then slowly started getting comfortable. My eyes widened and then I pushed Johnny back making him stumble.

Ten: s-stop ge-t-t away!

I ran down the stairs and then made my way to the downstairs bathroom. I slammed the door and then locked it. I was breathing really heavily and then ran my fingers through my hair. I kept on facepalming my head and quietly cursing. I was sweating and hyperventilating.

Just then a knock was heard on the door.

Taeyong: ...Ten?

Ten: not now Taeyong!

Taeyong: ...ok..

Taeyong POV:

We were all eating silently and then I heard a door slam from the living room. I took a bite of food, stood up, then made my way to the room. I knocked on the door and I presumed it was Ten.

Taeyong: ...Ten!

Ten: not now Taeyong!

Taeyong: ...ok..

I sighed heavily and then walked away. I knew Ten cared for Donghyuk very very much, they lived together for a while. When Donghyuk moved out Ten was a bit sad, until he found out he'd be working with him everyday. But I just needed to give him space, that's all. I sat back down at the table and started eating again.

Jeno: so Mark, what happened-

Jaemin: can we not talk about this?

Jeno: oh ok, s-sorry...

I finished eating and then looked around to see everyone else was gone and I was the last to finish eating.I put my plate in the sink and then started washing the big ass load of dishes. I finished washing and then took off the gloves. I walked into the downstairs living room and then sat down on the couch. The sun was setting and I decided to go onto the balcony. I was wearing something very similar to Ten.

(Taeyong was wearing his Highway to Heaven outfit, go search cause he looked A M A Z I N G)

I was just about to open the doors to the balcony but first I took off my nice dress shoes. I leaned over the railing and watched the sun slowly say goodbye. I got a little sad because I loved going to the beach, I haven't been able to go to the beach of a while now. I heard the doors behind me open and shoes that were tapping on the floor slowly getting closer. The person stopped right behind me.

Taeyong: you know Jaehyun I'm not in the mood right now, please go away...

The shoes walked away and the sound of them vanished. I figure appeared next to me and they were tall as hell. I looked at the figure and realized it wasn't Jaehyun, it was Johnny.

Taeyong: o-h.. hello... can I help you?

Johnny: ...no, well maybe. What is going on with you and Jaehyun?

Taeyong: honestly, nothing...

??: ahem

I whipped my head to the door and saw Jaehyun leaning on the door.

Jaehyun: may I?

Johnny looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I sighed and then nodded. Johnny left and then Jaehyun approached me. He stood right next to me and slid his hand around my waist then pulled me closer to his chest. I sighed and then rest my head on his chest. he wrapped both hands around me and then buried his head in my neck. I started to fidget with his chain necklace he was wearing. I started feeling and touching every part of the necklace trying to find something.

Jaehyun: I dont have it on right now~ sorry~

Taeyong: aish~

Jaehyun sighed and then looked over at the sun.
I heard someone/thing and then broke away from Jaehyun and went about 3 feel to his left.

Jaehyun knew what was happening, we were both used to it by now.

Taeyong: why did you come here?

Jaehyun: because Donghyuk found out about what happened in high school.

Taeyong: and how is that my fault?

Jaehyun: he's your friend, tell him to shut his pie hole or we're all getting fired.

Taeyong: I will...

I heard tiny footstep and then I realized that the person, or should I say Haechan, went back into his room. I heard his window close and his ladder fold up. I turned around and saw Jaehyun was walking towards the door. I thought he was going to leave, until he just opened the doors and then closed the curtains (the two doors for the balcony were made of glass) He slowly closed the doors and then exhaled. I walked towards him and hugged him. He stumbled back a bit but once he got back his balance he patted my head nicely. I let go, took his hand, and then had him sit on the edge of the railing with me. He hesitated at first and then put his hand on top of mine. It was warm and safe, nice and calm, free and amazing. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we both let out a long sigh...

Jaehyun: whats on you're mind today?

Taeyong: ...the fact that we both love each other and we can't date...or kiss... or get along in public...

Jaehyun: it's just pretend fighting.....right?....RIGHT?

Taeyong: yes yes don't worry hun its just pretend.

I said while caressing his hand.

Jaehyun: I'm sorry for yelling earlier...

Taeyong: I'm sorry for mentioning your ex earlier

Jaehyun': nah its ok...

Taeyong: so... did the kiss matter? Back in high school?

Jaehyun chuckled and then looked at me with those bright, dreamy, lustful, amazing, glowing eyes.

Jaehyun: of course it did Love...

Jaehyun: you did have a point earlier... the fact that we have to tell the others not to date too...

Taeyong: yeah... I know they all love each other very much...

Jaehyun: they make it to obvious sometimes...

Taeyong: mmhm... Hey Jae....?

Jaehyun: yeah?

Taeyong: ......why didn't you tell me these things.. I thought we both promised not to keep secrets anymore?

Jaehyun: what are you talking about? I tell you and text you everything... what secret am I hiding from you ,baby?

He lifted his hand and started caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

Jaehyun: what? Just say it? What am I hiding-

Taeyong:

You're participating in fighting and you didn't tell me?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

890K 6.7K 46
ok so this book/imagines are mainly fluff, some will be smut but idk when I'll post those soooo yea :) .................... ✿ request always open, fo...
117K 3.6K 67
• 𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒/ 𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕦 • 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 -COMPLETED- going through m...
5.7K 268 40
It's another mafia yoonmin just read it and cringe I guess Possible side ships namjin,taekook let me know if you ever want one of those ships to have...
531K 10.6K 98
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 : 𝐜 𝐨 𝐦 𝐩 𝐥 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 same for this book, i advice you to not read it if i'm being honest cause the writing here was not the vibe 💀...