Welcome to my playground || K...

By RandomGangster

Doyoung isn't really into frat boys, but that doesn't stop 5 from being into him. . . . . In which Doyoung ge... More

Oh No! Pt. 2
I should've stayed
The dating project
Day 1: Johnny
Day 2: Yuta
Day 3: Jaehyun
Let me take your hand
Day 4: Lucas
Day 5: Mark
Keep me guessin' Keep me guessin'
Turn back time
Day 6: Jaehyun
What it means to remember
Missing Puzzle Piece
Day 7: Yuta?
We'll take it slow
Next step
Encore
Behind the scenes + new projects

Oh No!

865 24 1
By RandomGangster

"Fuck"

"We shouldn't be doing this"

"I know, I know but-"

"Fuck it"

-----------------

Doyoung woke up, his head was killing him, 'How much did I drink last night?' He thought to himself. 'Fuck Ten for making me take shots with him' 'And fuck that cursed beer (scratch that) tequila pong game'.

He couldn't recall how he even got here in the first place. Wait... 

"Where am I?!" He frantically started looking at his surroundings searching for anything that gave away his location. Stopping at the sound of someone coming down the stairs.

"Doyoung you-" Doyoung recognized the guy who had just come in shirtless, coffee and hoodie in hand. He's the only jock he knows that actually has brains... Suh Johnny. 

"Here just wear this" Johnny tosses him the hoodie he was just holding. 

"What? Why?" Doyoung blurts out as he catches it. 

"Do, you're uh-" The taller motions to the younger's body, trying not to look at it much, key word: trying. 

The shorter looks down at himself in confusion, quickly realizing the position he's in right now, he's completely naked, covered in love bites he has no recollection of ever even  getting. 

"Oh my God!" He blurts out while scrambling to put Johnny's hoodie on, it's long enough to cover well... his most precious parts, but he makes a mental note to find his underwear as soon as possible. 

"What are you doing on our couch?" Johnny asks, curious, he knows this is out of character for the smaller boy... very out of character.

"Well clearly I was up to no good last night, Suh" The younger snapped frustrated, 'As if it wasn't fucking obvious' 

"Who was the lucky guy?" The older asks. 'This dude asks too many questions' Doyoung thought, still he answered, or at least tried too.

"It was- wait- wtf, I... I can't remember" 'Curse you Ten, I hope you didn't get home safe yesterday and a car ran you over' he thought, he'd have to check in with his best friend later to make sure he did... get home safely he means. 

"Actually... I can't remember anything from last night" Doyoung adds pouting, still sitting on the couch, but now half dressed and regretting every decision that led him here. 

"Mm, same here, bumped into Jaehyun on my way down and he said he can't remember a single thing either, we drank so fucking much yesterday" Johnny said, suddenly a thought popping in his head, 'Oh no please don't say what I think you're gonna say' thought Doyoung. Johnny smirked. 'Here it comes' 

"So it could've been me pretty boy" He said, throwing the other a playful wink. Doyoung rolled his eyes, 'no fucking way', sure Johnny was well... Johnny, but he promised himself not to get involved with him... or any of the guys here again.

"Hell no! I do not hook up with straight looking guys, much less frat boys" 

"Doie, you woke up naked in a frat house, whoever it was... was probably a frat boy" Doyoung cringed at the realization that Johnny was probably right, though he'd never admit it, he won't give Johnny the satisfaction.

"Omg, I would never, I'll prove it to you, I'll find out who it was" 

Johnny shrugged, it wasn't really his problem, unless he was actually the one who hooked up with him, then they'd have a bit of a situation, it would change a lot of stuff... wait, maybe he should help Doyoung figure it out. 

"Fine, I'll help" 

"Hey has anyone seen my- oh hyung! hi! What are you doing here?" Doyoung blushed, standing up quickly and pulling the hoodie down to cover himself up even more, he didn't want Mark to see him like this, he's still a child basically, but this only made Mark notice the positions his hyungs were in, a blush spreading over his face matching the one on Doyoung's.

"Oh, I'm sorry did you guys-" The younger of the three said, while pointing between them. 

"No!" Doyoung blurted out, making the other two flinch slightly.

"Sorry, um, we don't know, we can't remember, do you remember anything?" Doyoung asked, playing with the cords of the hoodie, 'God this is so embarrassing' He probably looks like a slut right now, he didn't want Mark to see him that way. The younger of the three paused for a second to think, last thing he remembers is... wait, he can't actually remember much after they played beer pong. 

"Sorry hyung, I don't- last thing I remember is beer pong" Mark said scratching the back of his head. Doyoung whined 'That God damned game' he wished he'd never taken Taeyong up on the offer, another of his friends he'd have to kill, he's pretty sure that's what got everyone this wasted. 

"So it could've been you too" Johnny decided to add, completely unnecessary if you ask Doyoung. Mark's face turned red again. 

"You think I hooked up with hyung!?" He asked frantically, it's not that he was repulsed at the idea, it's just Doyoung was one of the prettiest students at NCT U (the prettiest if you asked him personally), everyone knew him and his clique, they were pretty much everyone's wet dream, but they were basically untouchable, Taeyong, Ten, Baekhyun, Irene, Joy, Karina and of course Doyoung, if HE had managed to hook up with him, he was dead meat, it meant if anyone found out it cause chaos especially since he was just starting his second year. 

"I mean anything is possible, you know?" Johnny said completely unbothered. 

"Dont say that" Doyoung finally spoke, his voice nervous and his face pale 'There's no way it was one of them'. Johnny felt bad for a second but he didn't say anything that wasn't true, so he didn't really feel like he could regret his words. 

"We have to figure it out, hyung, we'll help you ok?" Mark said trying to calm the older down (and himself)

"Someone has to remember, right?" He added, directing himself to Johnny this time. 

"Jaehyun doesn't, but there was more people, we know everything went down after the beer pong game, the party had died down already and it was just a few of us, we just have to remember who and ask around" 

Doyoung thought that was the smartest thing that had come out of anyone's mouth so far, it made sense, and gave him hope, he knew two things now, whoever he hooked up with he had to know personally since most strangers were gone by that point, but that meant that: two, it was either one of his friends, or... one of the frat boys. 

"YUTA HYUNG!!" Mark screamed as he saw the Japanese man walk down the stairs in just his boxers, mumbling something about how much noise they were making. 

"What the hell is going on?" He asked, voice raspy, he probably had just woken up, he hadn't noticed the extra boy in their living room. 

"Doyoung hyung hooked up with someone and none of us can remember anything after the freaking beer pong game that Taeyong hyung started with your idea of switching the beer for tequila and we're all starting to get ansty- 

"Not me" Johnny interrupted, not really helping. 

"Shut up," Doyoung said.

"we're all starting to get ansty, minus Johnny hyung, cause we can't figure it out, so do you know anything?" Mark finally finished. 

"Woah calm down there kid... I can't remember much either, that's the first thing I noticed when I woke up" Doyoung whined again at the others words, stomping his feet in frustration, the more time passed the less hopeful he was, 'Wait there's my underwear!' he thought looking at a piece of cloth peeking from under the couch, he bent down to grab it, making sure to hold the hoodie so it didn't ride up. 

"Can you guys uh... turn around for a second" The trio looked at him confused until they all noticed the others underwear in his hand, they all turned around quickly.

"Yeah sure sorry" He heard them say in unison. 

After he was done he told the guys they could turn around again, the mood changed into something awkward. 

"I do remember who was there though" Yuta decided to break the silence. 

"Omg thank God" Doyoung finally let himself breathe for a second, this was progress. 

"Who?" Johnny asked. 

"Well there was us, of course, there was Taeyong, Kun, Ten, Jaehyun, Sicheng, Lucas, Jaemin and Jeno" Doyoung became even more pale. 

"Omg not Jaemin or Jeno please, omg they're so young omg" He started to panic, there was no way in hell he'd ever forgive himself for that. 

"Relax I don't think they're even here, I can't remember much but I think Jeno and Jaemin left together before it even got wild" Johnny said calmly, 'How was Johnny this fucking chill all the time?' it did make him relax though, at least he didn't have to turn himself in for being a pedo, not that they were minors but still! Those were practically his children.

"Well... why don't we get everyone together and ask, someone has to remember something, right?" Mark proposed. 

"Yeah, someone has to remember"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So this is my first fanfiction ever (not my first story tho) I hope you guys like it, idk how often ill update im thinking around one or twice a week, I have a few chapters written so I dont fall behind, n e ways

what do you guys think?

who do you think it was?

you can make your guesses but I won't tell... yet ;)

chapter inspired by: frat boy line (+Yuta)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
803 8 17
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
142K 8.1K 16
Taehyung and Hoseok are both in their first year of college and live in a dorm together as roommates. Hoseok doesn't see Taehyung as anything more th...
53.3K 1.7K 24
"You can't run away this time if we're both here." Doyoung doesn't know how he got involved with this couple... but he doesn't hate it either. Book 2...