TEENAGE DIRTBAG | 𝑗. 𝑙𝑎𝑤�...

By cielowritess

"her boyfriend's a dick... and he'd simply kick my ass if he knew the truth" -wheatus, "teenage dirtbag" ⊱ ──... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue
Character Q&A + Ending Explanation

9

12.3K 327 184
By cielowritess

• • •

     The dance was cool. It was nicely decorated and at least this dance played good music. Everyone around us danced and was having fun while some teachers were chaperoning around the snack and drink area. The dances in Jersey were never this... extravagant. But then again, this is LA, so it's expected.

"Help me, my flower needs water!" Ali spoke, sticking her hand through the curtain. 

Daniel chuckled, sliding open the curtains. "You've come to the right place, stranger." 

"You two look great! Noelle, you look stunning!" Ali complimented, looking at my dress.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled, placing my hands at my stomach.

"I'm sensing... Cinderella?"

I shrugged, "Sure." Ali laughed as she began to talk to Daniel. I pointed to the drinks table, where Daniel nodded and I walked off into the dancing people. Who knew one holiday meant so many people. I got to the table where the witch's bowl of punch was smoking, the assumption being that this was the work of my chemistry teacher. I grabbed a cup and the spoon, serving myself some before walking to the side and sighing, letting my back hit the wall, crossing one arm over my stomach.

"A princess shouldn't be all alone." I heard. I turned my head, rolling my eyes as I saw Johnny dressed as a skeleton. Surprisingly alone. How would I know? Simple, his cocky voice that I've oddly grown used to. 

"Well, it's either this or being a third wheel," I answered, looking back to the moving shower. 

"It would've been so much more fun if you just agreed to come with me." He said, leaning on the wall next to me. 

I shook my head, "It would've been less fun." 

"And why's that?'

"Well, for starters, you have your minions following your every move," I spoke, referring to the skeleton that was coming this way. Johnny simply waved him off as I chuckled, taking a sip of the punch. "Secondly, you're a jerk, Johnny. I thought I made that part clear." 

"I'm only a jerk to your brother." 

"And why's that? That doesn't make it any better." I said to him.

Johnny sighed, "Why is it that you're so attached to your brother?"

"I mean, we were kind of in the womb together," I replied, raising an eyebrow. Johnny chuckled, "And he's been there for the worst of times too." 

"Was he? You had no other friends? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't."

I rolled my eyes, "I had other friends." I said, looking back at him. "But I wasn't as close to them as I was to Daniel." 

"Hm." Johnny nodded, understanding what I was saying. "Okay then, nice talking to ya. I'll see you around, LaRusso." He told me, standing up off the wall. He walked off, finally leaving me in peace. I tossed away my now empty cup and walked back to the shower. 

"The chicken is wild!" Ali laughed as I arrived. I turned to where she was looking and found a guy in a chicken costume who was cracking eggs onto people's heads. 

"He's using real eggs?!" 

"He's great," Daniel spoke, containing his laughter. "NO!" An egg was cracked on his head, making the yolk drip down his hair and the broken eggshell fall to the ground. Ali and I laughed at his state while he removed his arm from around Ali. "Alright, well, I need a trip to the men's room. I'll be back." He chuckled. 

Ali and I nodded, moving out of the way so he can go. As he walked away, Ali sighed dreamily. "He's really something, isn't he?" 

I shrugged, "Guess so. Haven't seen him have this much fun in a while." I chuckled, looking back at her. 

"So, where'd you head off to?" She asked.

"I went to get some punch," I said, watching the chicken continue cracking eggs on people's heads. "Johnny really likes to piss me off," I admitted.

"He came to you?" She asked. 

I nodded, almost annoyed at him again, but not even talking to him again. "Yeah, came to try and get me to hang out with him." I shook my head. "Not that I said yes or anything." 

"Funny, Daniel and I were just saying that we'd love to give him a taste of his own medicine." 

"Mind if I join in on that?"

Ali laughed, shaking her head. "Not at all." We slowly began to dance to the music while we waited for Daniel to come back, talking in the process. Only, instead of him casually coming back from washing egg out of his hair, he was sprinting our way with the group of skeletons coming after him. "What's wrong?" Ali asked him quickly.

"It's coming around!" He answered quickly, continuing to run. To save him a little, Ali tripped Johnny with a victorious smile, which caused the rest of them to fall on top of him. This only led me to believe that he did something stupid after he promised he wouldn't. Oooh, revenge Noelle is going to be released. 

I began to run after the cobras as much as I was able to. Up until my feet started giving out. "Stupid heels!" I cursed, removing them while slightly hopping until I began to run again. I made it to see the cobras encouraging Johnny to beat him. "Guys, stop!" I tried to plead. 

I saw one of them turn to me before going to Johnny. "He's had enough, John." He said. 

"Shut up, Bobby!"

"He can't even stand!"

I went over to Daniel, finding him on the ground. "Move it, LaRusso!" Johnny shouted, pulling me back and into the one I assumed was Bobby. 

"You have to stop him," I begged him. 

"I can't. If Johnny is this angry, he won't stop." 

"He'll kill him if you don't do anything!"

As if the universe loved me, the man that Daniel has been going to a lot recently came from the gate, beginning to fight off the cobras. I got to Danny, kneeling beside him. "God, Daniel, you're so stupid," I muttered, pushing his hair from his face. Almost as if it only took a few minutes, the man still kept his fighting position in case one of the cobras stood back up. Once he was satisfied, he came over to Daniel and me. He picked Daniel up and over his shoulder and opened the gate. 

"Come, I give tea." He spoke. I followed him without another word and looked back at the cobras who lay on the ground, weak. I closed the gate, following him to the little room at the end of the apartment complex. 

"This is where you live?" I asked him quietly as we entered. 

"Sometime." He said, laying Daniel on a bed. He soaked a fabric, placing it on Danny's forehead.

"You are his female friend?" He asked me, motioning to a seat. 

I shook my head, "I'm his sister."

"Ah, he talk about lots." He nods, making the tea he said that he would. "Your name?"

"Noelle," I spoke, taking the little cup from his hand.

"Very nice to meet, Noelle-san." He smiled. He pointed to himself. "Miyagi." 

"It's very nice to meet you, Mister Miyagi." I smiled. "Thank you... for what you did." I thanked him. 

He shakes his head, waving his hand. "No problem."

We waited a while until Daniel finally woke up and was handed a cup of tea from Mister Miyagi. "Daniel-san. Come." He told him, motioning for him to sit up. Daniel almost removed the rag thing, but Mister Miyagi stopped him. "Leave on." He hands him the cup, grabbing his own.

"It stinks. What is it?" Daniel cringed as he smelled the substance. 

"Smell bad, heal good."

Daniel sighed, finally his eyes landed on me and he looked as if he already knew he was in deep shit. "Um, Mister Miyagi, can you give us a second alone?" He asked politely. Mister Miyagi nodded, standing up and leaving the room. 

"You're so stupid, Daniel," I told him, crossing my arms. 

Daniel sighed, "I know-"

"No. You don't know." I snapped quietly. "You promised me that you wouldn't go messing around with those jerks and that's exactly what you did. What the hell were you thinking?!"

"I wasn't." 

"Yeah, I noticed." I rolled my eyes. "You know what I think it is? I think you're just trying to impress Ali." I told him. He looked up at me, almost shocked at my words. "Because if we were still back in Jersey, you wouldn't have even thought about doing this. Ali tells me that you two are planning on giving him a taste of his own medicine? Then why did you fucking promise me that you wouldn't?"

"I am not trying to impress Ali."

"Oh really? Then if you two didn't say that, then would you have done it?" Daniel stayed quiet while he looked up at me, gulping. I scoffed. "That's what I thought." Daniel sighed, slouching. "Daniel, I made you promise me because I didn't want you to get hurt. That's exactly what happened, and now what?" 

"I'm sorry, Noelle."

"Yeah? Well, 'sorry' won't cut it, this time, Daniel." I walked out, ignoring Daniel's pleads to stay and hear him out, instead, going back to the entrance where I found Mister Miyagi. I handed him the cup with a small smile. "Thank you, Mister Miyagi, for what you did and for helping Daniel."

"It's no problem, Noelle-san. Sayonara." He bowed slightly, taking the cup. 

I followed his actions, "Sayonara." and walked out of the little area, going home. Taking the time I spent alone to plot a revenge plan against Daniel.

• • •

A/N:

what do you think the evil plot will be??? >:)

i'll see you guys in the next chapter,

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 13.3K 25
You and your twin brother Daniel had always been close. But when Johnny Lawrence fights his way into your life, what do you do? *last chapter has smu...
4K 119 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
2.6K 60 23
In which Robby and Isabella learn to love during a karate rivalry in the valley. Dating the kid of your dad's karate rival can't be too bad right? ...
38.2K 761 23
You are a teenager who hates bullies and people who think of themselves as high and mighty. You move to California with your mom and she is strugglin...