ALEXEI |18+

By ak_author

[MATURE CONTENT] Have you ever wondered, what happens when a blood thirsty psychopath wants to get a therapy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Last ❀️ chapter
Epilogue/ TRINITY is out!!!
TRINITY is out!!!

14

83.8K 2.3K 1.2K
By ak_author

A shadow rest behind me pulling me into its arms, the arms of my best friend, engulf in his potent scent. Curling into his embrace, he rocks me slowly looking at the beach down the hill. His lips connects to my hair and then my face, I almost let out a strangled sob hugging his arms tighter. I’m leaving Ireland not knowing when I’ll be back, so sudden; wanting nothing more than to ball my eyes out. Here I thought the pieces of my life were fixed in a perfect puzzle. It all came crashing down. “Guess they sent you to come get me.”

At such a young age, his voice deeper than the normal teenager has people turning necks at him. My best friend and crush. “The jet is ready, your flight leaves in an hour.” He says monotone but I heard the deep edge sitting within struggling to show emotion. Instead, he pulled me into his warm embrace tighter giving a heavy sigh having my eyes prickle with unshed tears. I didn’t want to go, more so, I didn’t want to leave him.

“I will miss you baby.” Shuddering at his pet name for me, I lace our fingers together kissing his lightly.

“I will miss you too Daniel...” wanting to lighten the heavy air. “And your cute freckles.” He chuckle twirling me to face him. I had a heavy crush on my best friend, the way he talks, the cute smiles he gives or when I tease him. He was everything I could want from a guy of my dreams. His slick ginger hair blows with the wind and I had the sudden urge to run my hands through it. Biting my lips instead, smiling cheekily.

“You love my freckles, baby.” Brushing my wild hair out of my face. I too am a red hair thanks to my mum with wild untamed curls I hate with passion. He always made fun of me saying I look like Merida who played the lead character in brave which pumped my decision to dye the hell out of my hair and straighten the Merida out of it when we arrive America till date. Mum and dad had no problem with it, matter of fact they were ecstatic with reasons best known to them when I came back from the saloon.

“Sadly, I do.” Tilting his head down, his lips connects to mine sweetly. A soft gasp escapes me when he bit my lower lip playfully before sucking it in once again kissing me. Slowly we pull apart. “What was that for?”

“A see you soon kiss because I will find you plus I don’t want those Yankee boys taking what’s mine.”

“Oh Daniel.” Wrapping my hands round his neck my heart swells in happiness pulling him down for a much longer and lingering kiss, making out under the twilight.

Yeah, Alexei doesn’t need to know about that.

“Alexei, uhm, this is my f-friend back in Ire...”

“Get your hands off her now.” Daniel who was all the while smiling down at me frowns snapping his gaze to Alexei. The girl gasps loud at the command and I know if I do not act quickly, carnage will ensure.

“Alexei.” Chastising cautiously slowly pulling my hands off Daniel and standing awkwardly beside my friend. “Sorry.” Muttering low, he grunts observing Alexei keenly before looking down at me in a knowing look I shy away from looking away because I knew very well what he sees. The Russian has a claim on me.

“I mean no harm. I will be on my way out now, let’s go, we are done here.” He says with edge to his counterparts. “Nice doing business with you Alexei.” Taking my hands in his purposely to taunt Alexei who was furious as hell taking threatening steps to him pulling his gun out. I jump blocking his path from acting further hugging him close which he looks down at me void of emotion. “I will see you soon okay, when there are no interruptions.” Just go. I literally screamed in my head for Daniel to leave before Alexei explode.

Still yet, I wonder what sort of business he talks about. “Business? What business?” Since when did Daniel mingle with the mafia underworld.

“Always the inquisitive one. I’ll find you and then you can blow me up.” He chuckles walking to the exit but Alexei didn’t wait dragging me off not to cause a scene and distract the orgy in the room.

“Alexei! Wait. Ow! Ow! Ow! Slow down. You’re hurting me.” He wasn’t listening dragging me further till we got into a room throwing me on the couch. Yelping at the pain inflicted from landing heavily on the couch out of balance. He growls angrily.

“Tell me what I have to do to keep those fuckers off you. I just can’t leave you for one second without those limp dicks coming after you like a pesky fly. First the feds, now the Irish mafia.” He bellows gripping my wrist tight I shrink back.

“Stop raising your voice at me. I’m sorry.”

“Sorry? Beating your friend to a pulp wasn’t enough and now the Irish mafia. What do I have to do to keep them away from you? How did you get to know the Irish mafia?” Each words he says only got him angry the more hurting me in the process. His last question holds an accusing tone and it hurts to hear him say such to me.

“You got it wrong. That’s my friend I grew up with in Ireland before my parent relocated to the states. I don’t know anything about the Irish mafia or any mafia in general till you came along.” Saying in a pleading tone hoping he release my bruised wrist.

He chuckles darkly. “You’re so fucking naive Rosie. What did you think he came here for? To fuck? He came here for business. Mafia business. Maybe it will be the Germans hot on your ass or hell the fucking burnt offering called Italians.” He accuses having my eyes pinch with hot tears.

It all came flooding my memories thinking of something I missed about Daniel when growing up but nothing popped up leaving me in a state of confusion. “I-i didn’t know.”

“Maybe I will have to invite them all one of these days to the club and have them watch me fuck you till they understand that you belong to me. You will like that huh?” Squeezing my wrist till it hurt and I couldn’t take the pain anymore groaning in pains.

“Stop it Alexei. You’re hurting me.” Trying to wriggle free of his grip; It was like he wasn’t him again looking at me with his eyes hollow and hooded in anger. “Alexei stop!” I cried loud hoping he snaps back to himself because he sure isn’t Alexei anymore.

“You’re mine. You are fucking mine flower!” he yells to my face.

“Alexei. You’re hurting me. Let go, please.” This time he seems to snap out of it looking at my wrist in his hand then at my face in pains. Horrified, he flinch back as if burned walking away pulling at his hair like he wants to rip the black locks out of his scalp cursing in Russian, a language I’m yet to decipher. I didn’t know what to do watching in shock as he begins to destroy the room, throwing things about, crashing things and hurting himself. This is the first time seeing him this way and I am literally scared.

“I am going to kill the next fucker I see close to you if it makes them leave you alone.” He says punching the wall. Now I understand what he meant by he’s not good for me. He was acting insane. He kept punching and ripping things apart till his knuckles got bruised and bloody. Slowly, I sat up from where I was pushed on the couch walking to him cautiously venting his anger in the artifact in the room.

“Alexei!” yelling his name so loud when he pulled his hair again rushing to him crumble to the floor punching repeatedly. He is hurting, I could see it. Hugging his head to my breast pleading he stops this madness. “Please, you’re scaring me. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He tries pushing me off him but I hug him tighter. “Come back to me please.” Pulling his face off my chest looking daring in his empty eyes brushing his now ruin hair off his face placing butterfly kisses all over his face hoping it does the trick. “I need you back, please Alexei, come back. Come back to me. Flower is here.” Using his hands to touch my body like he loves to do it, my face, my lips, my breasts, my butt, my hair; all the while straddling him on the floor. “I need you Alexei, please come back to me. You need to stop this madness right now, please. Come back.” I said broken hugging him to me. Soon he stops struggling against me as it was just the sound of his heavy breathing on my neck which could be heard in the room.

“You’re mine flower.” He says very quiet, almost in whispers hugging me tighter. “I'm sorry I hurt you, don't leave me.” I look up praying to whomever that is up there to help me save him with unshed tears glistening in my eyes. A foreign feeling wraps my heart. Deeper than what I presumed. Love.

***

Pulling up in front of my parent’s home the very next morning looking at the white modern house with my hand clutching the steering wheel tightly scared of what I will find out once I step down from the car. Sighing, I came down walking up the porch unlocking the door with my set of keys. Mum and dad have always been paranoid about keeping the doors locked and I see no reason why anyone will have any ill intention towards us. Softly my heel pads the marbled floor, low voices are heard in hush whispers, and then I hear my name piquing my interest and a very strange but familiar voice.

“Does she know?”

Revealing myself. “Know what?” Meeting three set of eyes, the third belonging to Daniel. How is he here? “What is going on here? And what am I supposed to know?” They all kept quiet wide eyes probably in shock not expecting me of all person. “Can someone tell me what the hell is going on right now before I freak out?”

Playing smoothly. “Rosie, darling, what are you doing here?” Mum tries to sweet talk me out of it but I'm just not having it.

“Ma!” I yelled angrily.

“Sit down child. We need to talk.” My Dad says heaving a deep sigh out.

Breathe in Rosie. Take a chill pill. Walking over to the couch which Daniel sat plopping besides him watching my parent.

“You need to stay away from the Russian.” Dad hits the nail on the head having my eyes snaps dangerously at Daniel who evades my murderous glare. Like how dare he?

“What did he tell you?” Gritting the word out.

“Enough to know that he is trouble.”

“What is going on dad? And what does Alexei mean by he is the Irish mafia.” Nudging my head towards Daniel. My mum looks like she’s about to faint any moment now. Silence. Deathly silence. “What is really going on? I’m tired of all the hidings.” Someone tell me what is going on? Daniel tries to reach for me. "Don’t you dare touch me?” Overwhelmed with so much emotions, he stop at my outburst. “Are we in trouble? Debt? What does he have against us?" Facing my parents who look at anywhere but me. Turning to Daniel. "Why didn’t you tell me? You have been in the mafia all these years and you teamed with my parents not to have an iota of courtesy to let me know.” What is really going on here? Why are they suddenly quiet?

“Baby it’s not like that.”

Snapping at him. “Don’t call me that. You are supposed to be my best friend, my, my...” choking at the end.

“I’m sorry. It wasn’t the right time to throw the bomb.” Still defending himself.

Sitting up in anger. “And I had to find it from my boyfriend who is a Russian mafia prince. Come on, don’t give me that crap." Looking at my parents watching me with...pity.  "Why didn’t you both tell me? Don’t you feel scared with him around me all those years, does grandpa know about this to?”

“Rosie, we...”

“I need the truth dad.” Yelling with tears brimming my eyes.

“It’s not just him.” mum says softly having me turn to her direction.

“What did you say?”

Dad continues. “He’s working for us. Your mother and I are the next in line.” Pausing taking her small hands into his tenderly.

“We are the Irish mafia.”

My eyes widens to the extent it's meant to pop out of my sockets. What the fuck is he on about? This have got to be a lie, my eyes flitting between the three people in the room. "That is why we need you to stay away from the Russian psycho?"

I can't feel my legs as it wobbles on my heels. Staggering back to the couch to gain balance, I look back at the people called my family sitting in the room with me. How long has this been on? My life is made out of lies.

"I can't." Shaking my head letting it fall to my hands breathing heavily still in shock.

"Why?" My mum questions.

"Because I'm pregnant." Raising my face up. "I'm carrying his child." This time my mum did faint causing ruckus in the room while I sat still, dauntless.

❤️
Abbie cares

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.8K 31
FORMERLY V D' YAVOL. For as long as she can remember, Dream has been... dreaming. Very vividly. She saw how her childhood dog died two days before he...
3.2M 102K 43
"I like to pull on your hair, see you struggle to breathe, watch you reach your climax and then stop you from reaching your high." He said all of tha...
12.5M 375K 53
(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering into an amazing university. Surrounded by...
230K 3.9K 31
Blaze Alvara as been a tattoo artist since she was 16 she is now 22 and Is famous for your arts galas and tattoos. When she gets a new customer to he...