you don't know you're beautif...

By onemanel

manel a normal girl decided to go to london just for vacation until she meets one of her idols and this momen... More

here we are
meeting and problems 1
stay
Author's note
Midnight Memories
NOTE
Night Changes
we all have an artist inside
Princess
Goodbye...
welcome back
"u'r believing?"
the hidden door
you & I

i've seen him

66 3 0
By onemanel

Summer holidays began!  I really loved this sentence. I put ally my stuff in a bag and I went toi  the bus station. I'm going to London. I was wearing my new sweeter that I bought from the new 1D's pop store. It's about ten o'clock. I was looking at the people around. Then the bus came ...Finally I took a confortable place near the window and it was a young man beside me.

"Hi!" He said

"Hi"

"That's the first time you're going to london?" He asked smiling

"Well, yeah "

"I'm jhon! "

"I'm manel. Nice to meet you!"

And it turned to a silence moment between us. I felt asleep slowly... and then a beautiful car passed by. I've seen him! I'm sure.  Yeah It's him !! I bugged the busdriver to stop the bus and then I ran to the car,  opened the door. He was shocked.

I mean, okay,  he doesn't even knew me.

"Harry!" I yelled

"Heh, hey who are you? " he said looking at me.

"Well, yeah I forgot you don't even know me i'm zayn's wife " I said laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802 22 18
Liam was on his way home from work when he met an unfamiliar Irish boy who was new to London. Liam didn't like meeting new people but... Niall was di...
11.9K 263 45
That girl who fell in love, she was saved. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN MY IDEAS)
2K 14 18
Two VERY lucky girls win tickets to meet 1D. Unfortunately, only one gets to stay with them for a week. What will happen when she meets them?
302 1 22
Five world famous lads Four days in Baguio Three major crisis Two normal average girls. One adventure Excited? Well there is one thing to do! REA...