The Mafia's Daughter And Her...

By jess_jess13

This story is about the Mafia's daughter(Jess) and her new bodygaurd. She ends up developing feelings for him... More

Jess getting ready to meet bodyguard
Jess meets her bodyguard
Things get a bit awkward
Tyler speaks
The bodyguard gets freaky
The tease
Steamy kitchen (part1)
Steamy kitchen (part2)
Steamy kitchen (part3)
Ideas
STEAMY SHOWER(pt2)
STEAMY SHOWER (pt3)
Late night fun
Getting caught (pt 1)
Getting Caught (pt 2)
Sorry about the wait

STEAMY SHOWER (pt1)

29.8K 185 8
By jess_jess13

After yesterday, I must have fallen asleep I mean that was my first time having sex and it was intense. I woke up with the sun beaming on my face and Tyler next to me. Tomorrow daddy comes home but I cant tell him any of this happened. I turn around from little spoon position and face Tyler.

I push his nose and he opens his eyes. "Good morning gorgeous"he said in his sleepy voice. I smiled. His hand grabbed my thigh as I went to get out of bed. "Where are you going?" he whispered in my ear. I felt a shiver go down my spine as I moved my hand down his chest. I heard him breath heavy. "To the shower" i whispered back. He began to lightly drag his finger down from my ear to my jaw to my neck.

My breathing was so loud at this point he could hear it. Suddenly, he grabbed my neck and pulled my face close to his. Our lips touched and he began making out with me. Tyler picked me up and I rapped my legs around his waist still kissing him.

Thank you for nearly 500 views it means a lot to me I hope everyone is enjoying my book and I will be writing more often :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 129K 45
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
565K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
839K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...