The Last Man Standing (Big Re...

By Danhottie

Different personalities and background stories with the same one purpose will compete to the big reality show... More

1. Silvered warriors
2. First round
4. Watch your mouth
5. Raven Fury
6. The Outsiders
7. Jennifer
8. Let's fall together
9. Complete me
10. Almost
11. puzzle battle
12. Drone leads the way
13. Mayhem

3. Guy in black

118 16 14
By Danhottie

What's inside the double door leave them all stunned. Mouth hanging as it slowly curves upwards in full excitement as they squeal, cheerd, whooping and run inside Like toddlers being introduced to the real world.

The plain white room are nothing compared to how the behind doors looked homey, alive, expensive, cozy and beautiful. It was an open area without ceiling, Just illuminating the thousand stars and beauty of the night through the pool from the grassy floor and wooden edges on the sides of the pool with a counter at the back full of expensive wines and all the bartenders equipment minus the actual bartender. Across from it is yet another double door and which now don't have any padlocks. Meaning they're allowed inside. Facing the real home it has an polished woods floors. Glass and beautiful high arched windows. Velvet frames, painting and mirrors drape in every wall. From the outside window glass you can only see the stripes plaid sofa with heavy oak arms, a bookcase neatly stocked with the paper backs. It was has few halls but look like doesn't have any staircase.

The already shirtless name Hades startled everyone when he Jumps on the pool still wearing his pants. As he resurfaced he smile widely and shouted. “This is how you call welcome!!” encourage by his action few men started to undress as they jumped on the pool.

Louis who's beside the Thai girl gasped making the girl looked at him. “Oh god heaven.”he grin unbelievably walking towards the counter and delicately gaze his finger to the glasses of wines.

“My dad would be Jealous if he saw this. He's so greedy when it comes to alcohol always hiding from my brother and I like it's– Hey hey! what are you doing?” He gasped loudly when Lisa open the black label whiskey and chugged it down from the bottle. The thai grimaced and scoffed.“Ah Soju's still better.”

“why did you– is it– we're not sure if it's ours!” He steal the bottle from the girl and hugs it against his chest, sighing softly at the smell.

“Is there a sign that don't touch?” Louis frown but shake his head. “Then it's fine.”

Louis looked at her hesitantly. “Go ahead they're gonna warn us if it's not allowed.” said Lisa as she leaves the boy there. Who's still hugging the bottle and contemplating what to do.

Lisa glanced behind her. Everyone having fun, talking animatedly, introducing to each other, playing underwater on the pool. She notices this time it has more hidden camera as she made her way inside the house.  It was all silent seems like everybody are outside. She sat on the sofa bouncing on it slightly as she wondered how's her Leo doing, did Jin already feed him? That cat is destroying her house when he gets hungry. She's worried that he might ruin her newly seam couch again.

She wondered to the hall, It has lot of rooms, are they having own room or sharing? Roommates? She grabbed the first knobs on the open room as it slightly agar. She headed inside finding it's actually an bathroom and not a bedroom. The bathroom was clean. The tubs and towels were dry. The medicine cabinet above the sink had mirrored door and behind it were over the; counter analgesics, toothpaste, tampons, dental floss, and spare soaps and shampoo.

“I thought I'd find you here.” Lisa turned around to find a black haired girl leaning on the door with glass of wine in her right fingers. Lisa recognize her; The girl who convinced that some boy to get his watch only to be first eliminated.

Lisa Just watched her blankly. The girl aware that being watched stands straight self- unconsciously. She smiled and held out her hand. “Lisa right? I'm Irene.”

Instead of shaking her hand Lisa held out a high five in front of the girl. Irene glanced weirdly in her hand but high five it anyway. “cool.” she nodded and walked passed the girl.

Irene who's frowning quickly turned around to catch up to the taller girl. “Hey” she walked beside the Thai who's hand tucked in her Jacket. “I think we've met before.”

Lisa stop in her tracks to look at the girl. She stared at her face for a good 30 seconds before saying.“I don't think so.” and started to walk again.“I've never met name Erine before.” She added.

“Right.” Irene purse her lips at her failed attempt to get the girl intrigued to her. “And it's Irene.” she added slight offended, no one has ever mispronounce her name before.

“You want some drink?” Irene offer after some silence between them.

“Cola?”

“Cola?” Irene chuckles up to the girl. “I meant alcohol unless, you don't drink?”

“Not tonight.”

“why not? Alcohol it just suits well for tonight's celebration” She smiled up at the girl.“screw them we gotta drunk.”

“And that's what they want.” Lisa said without sparing a glance to the girl beside her. “getting us drunk and do stupid stuff to be entertaining enough for them to watch.”

“It's.. Still depends on you. You just need to monitor yourself I think.” Irene shrugged subtly brushing her bare arms to the girl's side.

Another silence settled between them and when they're nearly outside Irene blurted out of nowhere. “I think you're gorgeous and Hot.”

When Irene thought the girl wouldn't say anything she open her mouth and  quickly got interrupt. “I think you're...” Lisa squinted at her. “you're okay.” and slides to the glass door leaving Irene Just staring at her back.

“Okay?” Irene blinked with her mouth hanging unbelievably. “Im okay? Was she serious? Me Irene bae Just okay?” She scoffed loudly. “I can't believe this. That girl probably has an eye sight problem Tss. ”

                              • • •

The next morning everyone woke up to the loud siren blaring throughout the house adding the headache in their pounding head. They all gathered outside seeing a broke and old appliances and stuff such as; microwave, freezer, Heater, PC, guitar, chairs and even motorbikes etc. Place outside and other tools equipment beside it was a long table and on top are 10 lapels with their names on it.

Everyone woke up in their sleepy state when a voice speak up.

"Good morning silvered warriors, I hope y'all had a good sleep on your first night in here."

Oh It's Siri.Louis whispered. Empty bottle clutch in his chest groggily.

"Have anyone of you been wondering where's the food at? Well you audition here with empty handed and I hope you read the contract you signed that we ain't providing your needs while you're in here." Everyone quickly murmured in protest as soon as they heard the information. "So technically y'all need to work for it."

"Before I proceed and explain further. Kindly please step forward and put your lapels on."

They all step forward with a little hesitant, probably thinking if it was a trap like the previous elimination happened. But unlike them, Louis walk happily towards the table. When everyone already has their mic attached on their clothes the feminine voice came back again.

"Thank you. Those objects will be your food."

The fuck?Hades frowned.

"In every stuff you fixed, recover, made looking new again. There's your food in replace. How easy yeah? 

Remember this is all about surviving. Good luck silvered warriors and have a great day." after the voice had stop a message appear on the huge screen in front of them.

Rules taken:                                Minus:

• Using first aid kit/ Medicine.          5
• Intentionally cover the camera.   10
• Speaking without lapel/Mic on.    20
• Doesn't respond to the siren.         50
( Stop what you're doing with hands up beside your head in front of any screen nearby at you.)

“Woah I didn't expect that.” Lisa thought out loud as Louis beside her turn to look at her.

“Yeah me too I didn't know using med-kit are illegal here in korea.”

“I'm actually expecting rules like no fighting no mentioning names from outside no sex no drugs something like that.” Lisa said.

“It's okay to have drugs? But where can we get one though?”

“SIREN? what's up with that?” NamJoon exclaimed.

“I think that's for announcement? I don't know. to summon us I guess considering we need to position in front of the screen like this one. ” Dahyun shrugs adjusting the glasses in her nose as she reread the rules.

“Guys set aside that rules for now we needed food.” Joha sigh glancing over the old appliances and stuff. “Most of these are electronics. God damnit I don't even know how to fix my own phone settings this is... ” He shake his head.

“Well.. have any of you have knowledge about electronics, mechanics?” NamJoon look at them. And when no raises hand he puffed out of breath. “well damn we're gonna starve to death.”

                                ° ° °

For the passed 3 days straight they all spent their time outside. Fixing, renovate, decorates whatever they can do. But to their dismayed and frustration they only fix 8 chairs in equivalent for 8 meat, 8 kimchi in small canister and 8 soda. Almost sacrificing their sleeps. And add to their problem is how they divide the foods into equal parts for 10 people.
Not to mention all the arguments and fights between them. I mean what worse could happen when you're annoy, frustrated and hungry?

“WHAT THE FUCK” Hades growls in Louis face as he pushed him against the wall.

“I'm sorry I'm sorry! I just.. I couldn't take it.” Louis whimper at the tight grip on his collar.

“THAT'S THE LAST MEAT WE HAVE YOU GREEDY.” He let him go aggressively sending the boy stumbling.

“Guys it's okay those chairs are almost done anyway. And I think I'm doing Just great with this.” Dahyun said without looking at them as she focused on the Rolex in front of her which the equivalent is 10 beefs, 10 noddle soup and 10 meat.

“It's not okay! This moron didn't even do any help with us.” Hades spat angrily. “useless piece of shit.” He muttered under his breath.

Lisa glanced at them from the PC she's fiddling and looks away from them shaking her head. “stupid American boy. Both stupid.” she pursed her lips staring in front of her before addressing the boy standing beside Joha. “Namboom.”

The boy turned to her with frowned in his face. “How many times did I tell you not to call me t–”

“It's all done.” She stand up gesturing to the PC and chugs the soda beside her.

NamJoon look at her a little shocked because as far as he remember Lisa only started with that yesterday but she never said she's electrician or anything related to that. The girl just working silently. He quickly approach her and examined the object. “Are you sure?” but Lisa didn't bother looking at him as she heads inside the house saying. “Just leave the chocolate Almonds for me.”

He quickly call for help and lifted the PC into the small room. Ringing the bell before pushing it inside. He fidget his fingers nervously as they wait for the response. When the sound ding and Green light appeared he smile gracefully and opened the box that's slowly leave below the door. His face contour with happiness at the contents inside the box. 10 pieces every item inside. Noddles, sodas, chocolate Almonds, chicken thigh, sushi and rice cake.

“Shit I'm so craving for Chicken man.”
Joha said behind him as they carry the food inside.

“see? We lost something and look what came.” Louis said from behind as peeked at them.

“we didn't lost it because you moron ate it.” Hades glared at him as they carry the box towards inside.

“Yea but–”

“The heck is this?” Hades exclaimed when a black ink hit his arm making them look down at his arm as well.

“Guys....”

Dahyun's voice interrupt them as they look at the young korean. She's looking elsewhere though. Just when they follow her gaze, they saw a man in black. Literally, from the cap he's wearing to the mask, Jacket and gloves are all black. He is position on top of the roof, the barrier hiding his half body as he pointed the black sniper rifle directly towards them.

“Sniper!” Louis exclaimed loudly making them all panicked. Even the people inside walk out.

“Nah It's just a squid ink.” said Hades and shove Louis back who's muttering nonstop in panic. “stop! you're scaring them.” He passed the box to the boy and step in front completely facing the guy in black and open his arms. “Go on! Come on are you supposed to hit me? Do it again cuz I don't even feel anything.”
He laughed urging the guy. And when the guy actually obliged hitting his shirt chest. He chuckles nodding.  “Okay I think it's gonna stain on my shirt but I swear guys it's not harmful.” He shakes his head turning to them with smile plastered on his face.

“wait.” Irene frowned who's beside him and slowly approached him. taking his arm and looks down at the watch in his wrist. “He's taking points!” She shouted when she saw his previous 100 turned into 94.

Louis the first one to react as he run inside dragging the confused Lisa when she was just about to go outside. Upon realization the guy on top quickly snapped while another guy appeared beside him and Hitting them one by one until they reached the door.

For starters; the song above are nothing to do with the chapter, I'm just Jamming to the song while writing this hehe, anyways I'd already wrote few chps on my drafts AND as soon as I reach 10 votes on every chapter I will drop the next 3 chapter in one go so.. I think I'll just wait. But THank you so much for reading! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 1.5K 16
Jenlisa adaptation Jennie and Lisa are friends with benefits. Everything seems to working out. But what will happen if they'll include feeling to...
262K 9.2K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...
578K 11.9K 24
[COMPLETED]You will see a crazy Lisa here.A Lisa who can do anything for Jennie.For Lisa, Jennie is her love,her life,her everything.But for Jennie,L...
491K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha